Sister Monica Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ms72vt
ms72vt
78 Followers

"Ohhhh," she moaned as she continued to move up and down, up and down. It was killing him not to be able to use his hands. Her breasts were right there, in front of him—but he could only watch, not touch.

He met her movements with his own, thrusting up as she sank down, sliding out as she inched up. They were joined perfectly, in total synchronicity with each other. And when she came moments later, he came too. And then she fell onto him, spent.

"Oh my God," she said. "That was so wonderful, Josh."

It was wonderful. He loved every minute of it. But now he wanted the use of his hands back.

"Will the fair lady be so gracious as to untie me?" he asked.

"Wellll...." She looked him over. "Hmmmm."

He gave her his best puppy-dog look. "Please?"

She laughed—that free-spirited, full laugh he had fallen in love with, and untied him. When she lay down on top of him again, he was able to wrap his arms around her.

She rested her head on his upper chest, then kissed him.

"'You have witchcraft in your lips, Kate,'" he said. "Or should I say, Sister Monica?"

"Hey," she said. "That's Henry the Fifth! Have you been reading Shakespeare on your own time?"

"Just the juicy bits," he said. "Now, kiss me, Kate."

She did. And then he heard a key inset itself into the door lock. "Holy shit!" he said.

She just looked at him, stunned, like a frightened animal, frozen with indecision. "Josh?"

"It must be my roommate! I can't believe it! He wasn't supposed to be here."

The door opened, and sure enough, there was Steve Dightmann, big as life and twice as ugly.

"Wooo-baby!" Steve said at the sight before him, and it must have been quite the sight—Sister Monica lying on top of a naked Josh, in her garter, stockings, bra, and heels.

"Close the damn door!" Josh barked, and Steve did. "Lock it!"

"Well, well, well," Steve said. "Now I know why Josh decided to settle down. And I see we've definitely moved well beyond the June Cleaver lingerie." He wolf-whistled. Sister Monica turned her face away from him, closed her eyes. She looked like she was praying.

Josh rolled out from under Sister Monica, managed to yank the blanket free, and covered Sister Monica and himself with it.

"Hey, no need to do that," Steve said. "I was enjoying the view."

Josh suddenly realized—his porky roommate didn't seem to recognize Sister Monica. Then again, why should he? He wasn't an English major, and the closest thing he came to reading Shakespeare was the literature on the side of the condiment bottles. Maybe there was still hope, after all.

Under the cover, he held Sister Monica close, trying to comfort her. She still had her eyes closed, as if wishing Steve Dightmann away.

"So," Steve said, "does your girlfriend have a name?"

Sister Monica's eyes popped open, and she looked at Josh. What do we do? What do we say? That's what her eyes were asking him.

He gave her a nod. Nothing to worry about.

"Monique," Josh said, and Sister Monica's eyes widened. "She's a grad student. I met her in the library one night a couple months ago. English major, like me." Of course, this particular university did not have a graduate program for English. But Steve probably didn't know that. Josh felt Sister Monica tense up beside him, fearing, evidently, that Steve would see right through the lie.

"Really?" Steve said. "A grad student, huh?" He looked at Sister Monica, closely, and Josh could almost hear her thoughts. I'm thirty-seven years old! There's no way he's going to think I'm a graduate student. "Wow. Imagine that. Going for the upper crust, huh, Josh?"

And that was it. He'd bought it. Josh wasn't sure what he was more proud of. That he'd come up with a credible story in the blink of an eye or that his sexy professor could so easily pass for a woman in her mid-twenties.

"Now, would you please get out of here?" Josh said.

"Well . . . I was gonna go back online, ya know?" Steve said. "Research, remember?" Yeah, he remembered. Lonely housewives.

"What about that freakin' party you were supposed to be at?"

"Oh that." Steve turned on the PC, and it hummed to life. He was settling in for the long haul. "Sucked. Bunch of losers. Don't know what I was thinking. But don't stop what you were doing on my account. Have all the fun you want, guys. I won't mind."

"Josh, I think I should go," Sister Monica whispered in his ear.

He nodded, reluctantly.

She managed to put her clothes on while still covered by the blanket, much to Steve's disappointment.

"Nice to meet you, Monique," Steve said once Josh and Sister Monica were both fully clothed and ready to leave.

"Um, you, too," she said, forcing a smile. She was cool under pressure. Josh had learned that about her before. Just another thing he loved about her.

They left together, and he walked her outside, being sure that no one saw them. It was easier now anyway, as dusk had fallen. When they reached a secluded spot at the back of the campus, he kissed her.

"I'm so sorry about that, Sister Monica," he said. "That dweeb assured me he'd be gone all night."

"Monique?" she said, and laughed. "A grad student??? I can't believe he fell for it."

"Well, I always try to tell you, gorgeous. You don't look a day older than twenty-five."

She hugged him. "You really make me feel beautiful when I'm with you," she said. "Thank you."

He hugged her back, tightly. "You are beautiful," he said. "You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, or will ever see."

They held each other for several seconds before she let go. "I just hate the way we have to sneak around," she said. "I want us to be able to be together with no worries."

"And we will," he said. "Soon. Once you get your new job, and your new apartment . . ."

She smiled. "I know. That will be nice. But I better go, okay?"

"Okay. Can I see you tomorrow, sexy lady?"

"I'd love to, Josh, but I already put off grading those essays for an extra day. I really should hunker down tomorrow. But I'll be free on Friday, after class."

"We should go back to that general store," Josh said. "Visit that old fart again."

She blushed, giggled. "Oh dear, not him."

He hugged her, kissed her again. "Sleep well tonight, pretty lady. You know damn well I'll be thinking of you and replaying what we just did in my mind."

"So will I," she said. "Well, all except for that last part . . ."

She smiled, kissed him one more time, and left, walking away toward the main campus grounds, headed for the sister house across the road.

And at that moment, watching her retreating figure, he knew what he needed to do. He thought about the lingerie store at the mall. Always a fun place to shop. But there was another store, not far from it. He would go there next. It would clean him out. He'd have almost nothing left in his checking account once he made the purchase. But that didn't matter. It was merely a detail.

His mind was made up. There would be no turning back. It was time to buy an engagement ring.

ms72vt
ms72vt
78 Followers