Sister, Mother; Always My Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did as she asked, I thrust into that warm, wet, tube that moulded itself to me like a well fitting glove. Almost immediately I felt her come in spurts of warm wetness. As I slithered in she wriggled her hips, grasped my bare backside and pulled hard; at the same time using her ankles to grip my neck and pull me close. Our bodies were virtually fused together. The head of my cock must have been embedded in her womb, our pubic bones in contact, my tight scrotum rested against her arse. Our lips were welded together, mouths one, tongues exploring one another. By the stabbing pain it felt as if she was embedding her nails in my buttocks.

She broke off the kiss. "Come on fuck me hard I want to really feel it."

"Abbe your holding me so tight we only move together."

"Move."

Experimentally I began to move in the conventional up down motion, she rose with me, on the down as she hit the slab I slammed into her. Abbe urged me on. "Oh yes keep it going like that." She used her muscles to grip and release my prick in a series of delightful nips.

I continued my prick seemed to sink deeper than I thought would be possible. As the passion built up I was no longer aware of anything except Abbe. Banished were my concerns about the granite that bit into me, the feel of the night air, the fear of discovery. Like a four legged, four armed, two headed beast we thrashed away on top of that tomb. Nothing mattered anymore - nothing but sex. I was death to Abbe's guttural cries of joy, that rent the night. Without warning I came, great pulsing jets of spunk splattering her womb, filling it until it overflowed to trickle stickily onto her arse and my scrotum.

"Oh Abbe that was so lovely."

"Thank you Adam." Her kiss's gentle quality appeared to indicate her desire had been sated. "God it's cold and hard here. Are you finished?"

"Yes." Now I was aware of the pain in my knees, the burning sensation I felt from my buttocks and back of my thighs. She released her grasp around my neck, I rose up from her, she put her panties back on while I pulled up my jeans.

"Why did we come here?" I asked when we had climbed down from the tomb.

"Because it seemed right. This is the anniversary of the day it all started, and this is the place it started."

"Abbe please stop talking in riddles."

"I wanted to call you Valentine, but Mum wouldn't let me so we settled on Adam - the first. It meant something to me - the first because you were my first."

"Abbe either my brain isn't working or you are still talking in riddles."

"OK I'll tell it like a fairy story. Once upon a time there was a ball, well really it was a dance, a school dance." She giggled. "You used to like fairy stories. OK the beginning was Valentine's night nineteen hundred and sixty-four, I went to a dance in the school hall. I left with a boy. We had been dancing together all evening, and that night I fancied him. Looking for somewhere quiet we came in here, first we tried to get in the church but it was locked. Eventually we climbed up on that tomb where we were, I lost my virginity and you were conceived."

"How do you know I was conceived that time?"

"Because it is the only time I did it before I knew I was pregnant. About a week or so later I missed my period. I ignored it, but it put me off sex. Even at that age, when I missed a second period I knew for sure I was pregnant, but I did not tell anyone. I used to pray it was a mistake, a figment of my imagination, that it would disappear - I only thought of you as it in those days. You did not and now I am so glad you did not. I am so glad you are here. I love you and thank you for tonight."

In a few short seconds I had learnt more about my identity, than in the preceding nineteen years. "Who was the boy, my father?"

"Oh a boy called Rob, he left the school soon after. I always thought it was because he was afraid. I told him and he sort of disappeared. I've never seen him since."

We went back to the car. When we got home we opened a bottle of wine that we drank in Abbe's bed. To consummate our new relationship we stayed cocooned in bed, ignoring the telephone when it rang, making love, talking, eating and sleeping for seventy-two glorious hours.

Every year I give Abbe a Valentine card. Every Valentine's Day night we have returned to that churchyard, climbed onto that tomb and made love. This year we shall be returning for the nineteenth time.

12