Sister Moves On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TIMU
TIMU
10 Followers

My tongue wandered back and forth in her slit. I sucked on her labia and pulled slightly on them with my teeth. As I savored her nectar, I reached up between her legs and began to manually stimulate her clitoris. From time to time I'd tease her clit with the tip of my tongue. I grew impatient to feel my sister orgasm on my face and began to concentrate my oral attention on her button. She responded beautifully by pushing back against my face.

"Keep that up and you'll taste your sister's cum," she warned.

"I want that desperately, Sue. Cum for me. Cum all over your little brother's face. Let me taste your pleasure."

With those words spoken, I began to lick and suck on her clit frantically as she gyrated desperately against my mouth. Within minutes she was grabbing at my head from behind and shoving my face into her twat. Her entire body stiffened as I began to taste her climax. She shivered and relaxed a few moments later and her breathing resumed, though labored. I kept licking at her clit until she pushed herself away from me. Standing up straight, she turned to me and said, "That was fucking intense! No one has licked my pussy like that in years! You are a Godsend, James! I love you." She straddled me and kissed me deeply. She broke out kiss and stared into my eyes. "God, I love you."

"I love you too, sweetie," I offered. "I'm glad that I could please you."

"Please me!?!" she said with surprise. "You just blew my mind and I haven't even felt that gorgeous cock of yours in me yet!"

My cock was raging hard from getting her off. She sensed my arousal and started to rub her wet pussy along the shaft of my cock. She smiled warmly while running her fingers through my hair. Her lips met mine and we kissed delicately. Soon our tongues entangled. She placed her left hand between my stomach and cock and, with her fingers, pressed me to her. She rubbed her clit against the head of my cock and moaned.

"Do you want to fuck your sister?" she asked.

"I think that I'd die if I couldn't."

With that, she moved herself up slightly and grasped my cock. She guided the head between her folds and wetted it with her juices. She then eased herself down on my pole. She was surprisingly tight. She had to stop briefly before taking all of me inside her.

"I'm sorry," she said. "It's been a while since I had a man inside me. Give me a moment to adjust to you."

"Don't apologize, baby," I told her. "I'm in heaven right now. Take your time, lover."

She slid up and down my length where she was, lubricating my cock while she grew accustomed to me. Unexpectedly, she sat hard, taking me into her to the hilt. She gasped for air and then took my face in her hands and kissed me passionately as she ground her crotch against mine. I felt her warm wetness trickle down my testicles and into the crack of my ass. My sister reached around behind her and took my nut-sac into her hand and massaged my sensitive testes as she rhythmically undulated her body. I was like a kid in a candy store. I wanted to touch her lovely face. I longed to fondle and suck on her breasts. I wanted to grab her by the ass and massage it as she worked her magic on my genitals. I was suffering from sensory overload. I began by caressing her torso. I ran my hands over her smooth skin and up her back. I pulled myself upright and took a nipple into my mouth and gently squeezed and massaged her breast with my right hand. My left hand continued to stroke her back and ass and lightly pull at her hair. I let my tongue wander over all of her tit, licking and sucking as I fondled it as she ran her free hand through my hair. I adjusted my position and offered the same attention to the other breast as well.

"Mmmmm, your body feels un-fucking-real, James! My entire body is tingling."

My stomach muscles had tied from sitting up and loving her so I lay back down and pulled her down to me. We kissed again as my hands moved toward her ass. I took her soft cheeks firmly and furtively fucked her. Our bodies slapped and my scrotum swung as we bucked at each other in animalistic frenzy. As our pace slowed, I reached around and placed my fingers on her outer lips to feel my cock slide in and out of her. I squeezed her flesh around my tool and heightened the sensation of our penetration even more. She cooed and whimpered in my ear. My fingers now wet with her excitement, I slipped my middle finger to her anus and delicately teased her pucker. She responded delightfully by placing a hand atop mine while she tugged at my hair and bit at my neck. Encouraged that she appreciated the stimulation to her little butt hole, I slipped the tip of my middle finger into her wet ass. She grunted and, with her hand, forced my finger deeper. The stimulation of her clit against my pelvic region coupled with being filled by my cock and probed in the ass by my fingers proved too much for Sue. I felt her entire body tense as her anus and pussy tightened around my intruding digit and cock. She quivered as I continued sliding my cock in and out of her and fingered her ass.

As her orgasm subsided, she begged me to stop for just a moment. The sensations were overwhelming and any movement on my part caused her to jerk convulsively. With my free hand, I stroked her hair and whispered in her ear.

"I love you, Sue. You are so dear to me. You turn my entire being on; mind, spirit and body. I've felt such pleasure as I just did watching you cum. It was beautiful!"

I adjusted myself to look into her eyes but they were closed. I saw a tear fall from the corner of her eye. She opened her baby blues and with a sniffle and a smile kissed me and said, "I love you too, little brother. I really do."

We held each other for a couple of minutes savoring the moment.

Sue reached down and stroked my manhood that was still half inside her. "I want to feel you cum, James. I want to feel the heat of your sperm as it fills me. You can have me any way you want me just fill me with your cum."

Her words excited me. I rolled her over and lay her on her back. I wanted to look at my glorious sister and watch her as my cock moved in and out of her. I wanted to look at her face and watch her body as I took her. I needed to see the passionate lust/love in her features while I filled her. Her hands moved instinctively to the mounds of her breasts as I sat up to my knees between her supple thighs and began to stroke into her sopping womanhood. It looked lovely. I alternated between watching her face and hands and dinking in the sight of my cock as it pistoned in and out of her swollen, silken snatch. The sights brought me to my orgasm quickly.

I looked into her eyes and alerted her, "I'm gonna cum soon, Sue."

"Oh yes, baby brother. Let me feel you cum in my puss. Fill me up, baby. Cum for your big sister."

As those words fell from her tongue, my first shot spilled into her womb.

"Oh Jesus, I can feel you cumming!" she gasped.

Again I shot into her and she grabbed my ass to pull me deeper. I was torn. This felt incredible but I longed to see my hot jism across her belly, chest and face. I decided to please my sister and lost myself in filling her. My orgasm, like hers, was intense. I stiffened and convulsed. My face contorted in pleasure as I was overcome by the sensation. When the sensations began to subside, I lay on top of her and we held each other for a short eternity.

We knew that when Alex awoke we couldn't let him find us like this. We decided to retire to my bedroom for the night. I reluctantly pulled my member from the clutches of her femininity. My semen began to ooze slowly from her. I sat up to take in the sight (I am a highly visually oriented person). She felt my seed seeping from her and reached down to take some on her fingers. She looked seductively into my eyes as she raised her fingers to her full lips.

"Mmmmmm," she smiled. "We taste incredible together."

I went down on her and cleaned up the excess of our escaping fluids with my tongue. She was right. We tasted wonderful together. When she was clean, I helped her to her feet. We hugged and kissed. She took my hand and led me to the bedroom. I turned down the sheets for her and she lay down gazing into my eyes with a contented smile. I climbed into the bed and turned out the lamp on the bed stand. She lay on her side and I snuggled up close to her from behind. My semi-hard cock pressed against her ass and pussy. I nuzzled her neck and she took my hand and placed it on her breast. We squirmed like that for a few minutes getting comfortable… getting aroused again. She felt my cock stiffen again and slightly spread her legs. She reached down between her spreading thighs from the front and took hold of my shaft. She arched her back to allow for a comfortable entrance. She then guided me back into her loving warmth. We made love again lying there on our sides in the dark. It wasn't as passionate as before but it was lovely. When we had both cum, we fell asleep in each other's arms with me still inside her.

TIMU
TIMU
10 Followers
12