Sister Needs a Hand Pt. 01

Story Info
My blogger sister and friends needs a man.
16.4k words
4.64
150.9k
303

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,967 Followers

Everyone having sex is at least 18. This is fiction, I made it all up. Warning: this is a self-edited story. Special thanks to goducks1 for his help.

*****

Chapter 1 – Hi Steve

My cell phone rings, it's a phone number I don't know. I ignore it and it goes to voicemail. My phone rings again, same number. Swell.

I answer the phone, "Hello, this is Steve."

"Hi Steve, I need some help and mom said you would be perfect and would be glad to help me."

I am confused, "Who the hell are you?"

The girl laughs, she sounds young and full of life. I come from a large family. Both mom and dad remarried so technically I have five brothers and seven sisters, all but one older sister are half-siblings. Most of them I don't know because they grew up with dad or they were several years younger than me.

Vic says to me with a breathy voice, "I am Vickie, your dad's offspring, and eight years your junior. My friends call me Vic. I know you are a busy guy and have your own successful life, I won't waste your time and I will make this quick. I need a man for the weekend. I will make it very fun."

I have heard enough, "Wait a minute sister. I may not know you very well, but you are still a sister. I think you need to find someone else. I do fine, I don't need to date family."

Vic is frustrated, "Let me finish. Not everything is about sex you know." That humbled me. "I am a semi-famous fashion blogger with twenty million followers. A story is hitting the rags today that I am a lesbian. That is a true story. The problem is that will hurt my following. I am already losing men because all I talk about is women and female fashion."

I am losing my patience, "You said you would not waste my time..."

Vic is excited, "Yes, yes. I need to be visible in public with a guy and then I need to blog about it. The guy needs to be cute and beefy. It will be lots of fun. My team consists of four young, attractive and fun to be around women. Do you think you could stand to be around four beautiful women vying for your attention, taking you places and doing stuff with you?"

Now Vic sounds serious, "I know you broke up recently with a long-time girlfriend. Your mother is worried about you. She said you have a choice, you can come with me or go with her."

That's no choice. I can hang out with a forty-six-year-old MILF or four beautiful younger women that want to adore me. However, I can't make this too easy on her I don't want her to think she has the upper hand.

With a voice that sounds labored, like I really don't care, I say, "Well, if it will help your career, I guess I could spend some time with my favorite younger sister on my dad's side that I don't know. Just promise me I won't end up in jail."

Vic is excited and bubbly, "Awesome! Tomorrow morning, 7:00. We will come to you. You only need to wear shorts and a t-shirt. We will evaluate your wardrobe, dress you, and then take you out for fun. I must run. Thank You very much! See you tomorrow. Bye."

As I say "Bye" she has already hung up. This is going to be an interesting weekend.

Chapter 2 – The Pick-Up

Ten minutes after seven and a black stretch limousine pulls into my driveway. I live in a nice suburb, nice neighbors, lots of kids around, older trees, well-kept houses. A standard upper-end neighborhood that is quiet. A limo in my driveway is not a normal occurrence around here. I cleaned up the house last night and vacuumed so it's decent looking. No ultra-modern furniture for me, I like light colored woods. Not antique and fragile, sturdy real wood that is classy, timeless, and to me, homey.

My doorbell rings and I answer it. Standing in my doorway is a woman I have never seen before. She attacks me by jumping into my arms and kissing me on the cheek. I am 6' 4" and this rail-thin woman with huge perky round tits is at best 5' 8" with short blond hair and too much makeup. It's nicely done but it hides her natural beauty. She says: "I'm Vic – your sister."

Three more women fall in behind her. Pat is her manager and best friend. She is like Vic but with straight black hair. Her face isn't as special. Cute smile but otherwise ordinary. Kathy is the fashion consultant. She is shorter, no breasts, and short pink hair. Gorgeous smile with a southern hint in her voice. Last is Lynn. She is also shorter and B at best on the chest. Beautiful auburn curls for her and a camera in hand. She is already flashing pictures.

Each of the three smile big when they see me. I have jet black short hair, a strong jaw, clean skin, broad shoulders with a tight body. At 30, I am not athletic like I used to be, but I still work out with martial arts and weights. They say I am easy on the eyes and my sex life backs that up. I am a quiet guy yet confident in what I know and want. I work hard and stay driven due to a keen mind for details. These girls are too young for me, I should be able to survive a weekend. It will be different, that's for sure.

I show them my room. I now wish I would have hidden the bowl of condoms.

Pat immediately points out my bowl, "Hey girls, we have us a stud. Bowl by the bed. Smart man, no STD's or children. We should make that the topic of a blog some-day."

They all agree. Kathy is looking around. Taking in my room and my style.

Kathy, "How would you describe this? I am torn between the early caveman and stylish gentleman."

Vic stands still to take the room in, "I like it. Feels like home. A safe place to get fucked yet classy enough to show your parents."

Pat says, "I like that line. Record it." Vic did. "This closet ..."

Kathy is looking and comments, "How do you get women with that wardrobe?"

I feel like I have been attacked, "Hey, I do ok. I'm not into clubbing, that's for young people."

Vic replies, "You're wrong. You will see." She is right, these clothes are awful. "What do you wear on a date?"

I pick out black slacks, black shirt and a thin red tie. Black socks and shoes. The shirt is silky so it's not flat black like the rest.

I defend myself, "I wear this and I think I look ok."

Lynn suggests, "Put it on, I need a picture of the 'before look'."

I take my clothes and start to the bathroom for privacy.

Pat grabs me, "Hold on. We are going to do some serious shopping today and we don't have time to get all embarrassed every time you strip to your shorts. We are in the fashion industry, you haven't got anything we haven't seen."

I start changing but under my breath, I say in a whisper, "you haven't seen me."

Not one of them acts like they heard that. Oh well, so much for my fun.

I have a five o'clock shadow but otherwise, I fill out the shirt and slacks nicely. The shirt is a bit tight, but it's better at showing me off. When I finish the only sound is the camera clicking shots of me.

I try to sound confident, "I know I am no James Bond, but I think I look ok. Don't I?" Now, not so confident.

Vic looks at me hard, "You do have that certain ... something. Yes, you are good looking. You radiate confidence and charisma. I want to be your friend."

Lynn says, "I want to be more than a friend."

Pat says, "Let's go shopping, we have a lot to do."

I think I have a cool house. All they do is rush in and out of the bedroom which is off the entryway and then out we go. They are all cute but not my type. Too young.

+++++

We go to a salon where a woman that looks 80, acts 14 and fits right in with the 20 somethings helps us. The girls discuss fashion, men, and music. She is a hoot. She doesn't change my style, she likes it. She cut it the correct way and sure enough, you can see the difference. Lots more pictures and comments about how I look. Several pictures stress the difference between a $12 and $50 haircut. I can live with the $12.

Next is off to a men's store. They won't talk to the salesmen. Their comment was, "If you can't dress yourself, why do I want you dressing our man." How does she own me now?

They were right about one thing, I tried on so many clothes that no way I could have escaped after each one. They helped me dress and undress. They liked touching every bit of my body. I enjoyed it way too much. I really felt guilty when Vic touched me. She didn't seem to have that same issue. Her hands were the most active.

Vic, Pat, and Kathy leave the changing room, return some clothes and pay for others. Lynn grabs my arm before I walk out.

Lynn says in a shy voice, "You have been around four beautiful women all day and we touched most of your body parts. We missed one. I am going to get on my knees and help you out. We don't want our big star to have a mess in his pants now do we?"

Who am I to judge? She is young, cute and willing. Go right ahead and help yourself.

Lynn quickly is on her knees, opens my pants, and pulls out my cock.

Lynn comments, "You were right, I haven't ever seen anything like this before. Fuck yeah."

She is racing to make me cum before anyone comes looking for us. She is motivated and eager to please me. She exposes her breasts with hard nipples for encouragement. She devours my cock and deep throats me which is no easy task. She teases my head and the skin underneath my helmet, the sensitive part. She bobs and holds it deep down her throat. The result is an unexpectedly quick orgasm. She captured a few ropes for taste which she loved.

Just as quickly, she cleans me up, my cock is stuffed back in my pants, zipped, buttoned, belted and ready to go as if nothing happened. She leads me out with a large smile.

Vic smiles knowingly at me, "Lynn goes both ways. You ok now?" I nod my head yes, but my smile already told her that.

Holy shit, did Vic tell her to do that? She knew what she did and wasn't bashful or embarrassed. This will be quite the weekend.

In the car, Pat comments to Vic, "Your brother is so much fun to be around. Guys our age would be trying to either touch us or fuck us. They would be hyper-aggressive. Your brother is cool and calm. He knows he is hot, he has had women before. We don't intimidate him, and he takes us in stride. Is it all older men or is it just him? That's a topic for another blog, record it."

Vic tries to answer, "It's hard for me to say because I didn't know him that well growing up. Family events and holidays are my memories. What does stand out about him were the presents. My other brothers on both sides gave gift cards or cash. Steve bought real presents and they were always cool. What seven-year-old wants a card? I wanted a toy and I wanted to unwrap it."

She thinks harder, "My brothers ignored me, so I can't say I am close to any of them, that's why I called mom #2. Secretly, I was hoping it would be him. He was the one brother that didn't just push me away. He read to me and helped me at the dinner table. He did the same for the others, but I always thought I got more, and he cared about me."

Kathy laughs at Vic, "You had a crush on your brother as a child. How cute. Now that would make an interesting blog, talking about siblings you had a crush on. Smoking hot."

Pat says, "I recorded it."

Me, I am enjoying their banter and watching them try to make Vic blush. They're very excitable and animated, lots of flying breasts and pointy nipples. I bet none of them own a bra. They have no problem putting on a show.

Next stop is a men's store that sells suits and such. We are going to a lovely place tonight. I need a suit and none of mine met with their satisfaction. The guy knows my size by looking at me. Vic gives him her thoughts and he brings me back a very dark blue sports coat and slacks, a white button-down shirt with dark blue buttons matching the suit, a dark blue bow tie, thin black belt, black socks, and shiny dark black shoes.

They tore me to shreds quickly and then took care dressing me. A classy silver watch and cufflinks finish off the look. The suit amplifies my shoulders and then cuts in on my waist before flaring out a bit. I am embarrassed, every woman in the store is staring at me including my sister and her three friends.

Lynn remembers to take pictures. Pat has stopped breathing, she is holding her breath. I move to her and slowly give her a delicate kiss on the lips. Her legs give out, I did not expect that, but I was quick enough to catch her. She is in my arms.

I ask Pat while looking deep into her eyes, "Would you do me a favor?" She nods her head yes. I smile and say, "Take a breath, you are scaring me." I get an, "OK" in response.

Lynn's response is a bit harsh, yet effective. Lynn slaps Pat in the face. She is mad and breathing now.

Pat says sarcastically, "Thank you Lynn, for helping me." She pauses.

Lynn tell her warmly, "You are welcome."

Vic says, "We will take it all. Let's put him back in his other clothes, I want that outfit clean for tonight."

The next two stops are more of the same. Clothes for work, clothes for dating, and clothes for around the house. I learn that today will give them many days of blogging topics, they are thrilled. They are updating several social media sites with text and pictures giving their fans a taste of what is coming in the following weeks.

Now we are on our way to a dress shop, they need something to wear with me. I notice Vic looking at me and she seems sad. She is next to me, so I pull her close and give her a quick kiss. I keep her cuddled up with me. That dramatically improves her mood.

I ask Vic, "I thought you were having fun, yet I just saw a sad face on you, what's up?"

Vic is pouting and with an emotional outburst she says, "You have been so awesome. I give you one days' notice, you spend it with four children, and you're just awesome. I feel like I am using you."

I counter her with a laugh, "You are using me. That was kind of the whole point, right? Between you and me, I did have other stuff to do today, but somehow, doing the laundry and cleaning the toilet seems less fun than a day with you four."

She pulls me tight to her, kisses me, and thanks me. Lynn is taking pictures, I hope those never see the internet.

Chapter 3 – Dresses

We pull up to a very large white building, Greek columns on the outside making the place look grand. The owner, Chris, knows this group well but she bolts for me. After an initial hello to her friends, she greets me by grabbing the back of my head and drawing me into a long deep kiss. She is shaking and seems to be brimming with energy.

Chris shouts, "Thank goodness you came. I saw him in the suit on the website and I was praying you would pay me a visit. Finally, you four girls got some class and learned that the young guys are fun but this guy here is all stud and will go all night long. You came here to find a dress because you are going out tonight, right?"

Vic pauses, smiles, then screams, "YES! You know what he will look like. I trust you. I want to see your best three outfits for each of us.

Chris takes us to a private room that has a small bench and several chairs. There is plenty of light, mirrors, some beverages, snacks, and several towels. I have a front row seat to this show. Lynn is first to try on dresses. All three are cream in color. The first is plain with some lace on top. Lynn quickly strips in front of me, 100% naked like it is nothing. Chris helps her put on the dress. She isn't thrilled. She takes it off.

Lynn shows off her body for me while waiting for the second dress. This one has a soft floral print on top and a slit up the side of the dress showing a ton of leg. She likes it. Again, the dress comes off and she squeezes her breasts for me.

Vic yells at her, "Leave him alone."

I want to say, "No, keep going." What guy doesn't want to see a naked woman putting on a show?

Lynn sticks out her tongue and slips the third dress on. This one has a hard cover on the breasts yet no straps. They make her breasts look much larger than they are. She will pick this dress. This dress also has a long slit up the legs. She loves the dress. She takes it off and then puts her clothes back on. She didn't sit down.

Lynn is taking pictures of Kathy taking her clothes off, standing naked. She is a bit embarrassed until she is slipping the first dress on. All three dresses are light blue. The first has a plain pleated dress below the waist and a white lace top. The dress needed someone with big boobs, so it would hold the flaps in place. With Kathy she was just flashing the world. Not that I'm complaining. Off came that dress.

While waiting for the next dress, Lynn drops in front of Kathy and licks her pussy very seductively. The second dress is all light blue but with gold for highlights around the dress like on the collars, around the breasts, and the waist. It is ok but it's not it. Off comes the dress and Lynn continues to eat Kathy to an orgasm. Impressive with so little time. The last dress is perfect, it's brighter in color and the entire dress is the same color. Big poufy shoulders, tiny waist, and small clams to cover the breasts. They are padded and have a cone effect making her tits seem larger. A long slit in the leg and she is looking gorgeous. I let out a long slow whistle.

Kathy dresses while Pat strips naked. To her, this is nothing, like shopping for a potato. To me, it's awesome. She has a nice hourglass shape and incredible tits. Lynn is flashing away. Several times Pat sneaks a look to verify I am watching. I am watching, and I am hard as a rock.

The first dress is blue in color again, but this is a metallic blue, it looks like running water as the dress moves. She isn't as impressed. Once on I can see why, it doesn't flatter her body, it's just a nice dress on a pretty woman. Off comes the dress and now Kathy eats Pat quickly as there isn't much time.

The second dress comes out and it's still a metallic blue but this one has a white lace top. My grandmother would wear this dress. Each of the girls laughs at the dress. Obviously, a no. Dress comes off and Kathy is eager to assault Pat's pussy and gets her close but no orgasm. They both look crushed.

The third dress comes out and it's amazing. It's metallic blue, but softer with a cream lace around her torso. The top had no straps yet seemed sculptured to her lovely breasts. Will she glue them in? No idea how the top stays in place but it does. A ton of cleavage makes this truly an amazing dress. She takes it and starts dressing.

Kathy comes over and sits on my lap while Vic undresses. Vic is the best looking of the four and they all know it. Like her friends, getting naked in front of others around fashion is no big deal. She strips like it's nothing. However, Vic not once makes eye contact with me. Vic's first dress is pure white with a big poufy bottom made of an almost transparent mesh. To me, this looks like a wedding dress. It had too much bling.

As Vic is taking off the dress Pat is sucking on her pussy, desperately trying to get her to orgasm. Kathy kisses me on the lips and her hand rubs my chest as she purrs. Vic looks jealous. Soon dress #2 comes out and this dress is also white and is extreme form fitting. Pillow-like on top, tight around the middle, loose at the waist, and then very tight around the thighs to the knees, before it flares out. Gorgeous dress but no way she can dance in that thing, it is a tree dress. You stand in one place all night like a tree.

As it is coming off, Pat is again eating Vic, making her moan. Kathy is verifying if I have tonsils or not. I don't. She places my hand under her shirt and on her breast. This is very nice. I look up in time to see Vic orgasm and the third dress come out. I don't stop playing with Pat. She cuddles up with me on the chair.

The third dress is breathtaking. It's white and silky thin. It flows over her body. The slit is on the side but it's more than a slit, half her leg is sticking out full time and no way she can wear panties and not shave. The top is thin, leaving breasts sticking out on the inside and outside of the string and material that comes up and around her neck. There is almost no back on this dress. I am on the verge of an orgasm. Both Pat and I stop moving.

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,967 Followers