Sister Needs Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were all in our swimmers when we arrived, so we went straight in, and turned the heat and bubbles on immediately. I couldn't help thinking how sexy Hannah looked when she was wet. Her long hair got even darker as it stuck to her body, and her eyes seemed to be even brighter. Hannah kept giving me looks as we eased into our positions in 3 of the 4 corners. It wasn't long before I and everyone else discovered that the heat source was a single jet blowing out between my calves. This made the other two incredibly jealous, so much so Hannah begged for us to swap, and she pouted her lips and gave me her cutest puppy eyes, but I stuck to my guns, and refused to swap. With that, she surprised me by pouncing off her seat and trying to wrestle me off, affording me a view of her boobs shaking and swinging right in front of my eyes. It was to no avail, when she simply gave up, and slumped on my lap, where she could at least feel the hot jet at her feet. She seemed content and didn't want to move.

The positions we were in reminded me of the positions we assumed in "The Duplex" earlier that day, but this time it was intentional. This time there was no excusing the ways in which our bodies were in contact. Han obviously used the guise of the hot jet as an excuse in front of Nathan, but we both knew why she remained there, and why I didn't push her off; because we were both horny, and at least I was attracted to her, and I was pretty confident that feeling was mutual.

Hannah started to shamelessly jiggle and grind her tight butt on my ever growing cock. This time, instead of my dick pointing upwards, it was aimed down one of my short legs. Han had made a 'large' impression on me, and my bulge was noticeably stabbing into her crack, and ever so close to her pussy, which I was dying to discover.

We couldn't take things much further though, with Nathan opposite us, our passionate frenzy had caused us to forget about the chilled social norm of relaxing in a Jacuzzi, not that Nath would have suspected anything. I decided that we should probably wait until we were alone before things went further. With that, I picked Hannah up off me, and shifted myself across to another seat, and let Hannah have 'the spot' to herself.

We figured that Nathan probably wasn't going to leave anytime soon, so I whispered to Hannah that we come back late that night without Nath. She silently nodded in agreement, as we soon after left, and let Nath finally have the hot jet.

That night, over dinner, I could sense the excitement in both of us, that we would soon be sharing a passionate exchange in private. There still remained, however, that covert sense that we weren't doing anything abnormal or weird. The night rolled on longer than expected, when we all watched an agonisingly long film and played a couple of games. We had decided that we would meet at 1am at the Jacuzzi...

1am finally came round. I hadn't slept. I wasn't keen on putting my wet and cold boardshorts on, so I figured I would just wear my speedos. I wrapped a towel around myself because I already sustained a boner just thinking about what was coming.

I walked cautiously into the room with the Jacuzzi, wondering if Hannah was already there. I was really nervous now, although at the same time, very excited. I opened the door and walked in. Hannah was indeed already quite comfortably nestled into the spot with the jet. I caught her staring every now and then at the large bulge that snaked to the side of my body. While I didn't look, I could feel Han's eyes burning at my cock when I removed my towel. I knew that I was pretty well endowed compared to the mates I had at school, coming close to a full 9", and it turned me on so much that my sister couldn't help but gape at it.

I finally looked across at her and saw her look instantly down to try to cover herself, but I knew she wanted to touch it. I knew she wanted to feel me. I knew she was craving someone to hold. I strode over to the spa, and slowly eased in, as I didn't want to be waking anyone up. I asked Hannah if she'd got any sleep, and eased the tension when I commented on how shit that movie we saw was. We both laughed a bit before I told her that I was pretty cold, and needed some of that hot jet. In similar fashion to earlier, Han told me that I would have to earn the spot. With that, I shuffled towards her, and she started to smile, knowing that I would soon be wrestling her for that spot.

I decided I would give her a chance of defending herself, and I dove under the water at her legs, where the jet was, and I wrapped my hands around her toned calves, and started to tug at them. They were so silky and slippery that whatever purchase I got on them, she was able to counter by holding onto the side of the Jacuzzi. I slipped my hands further up her legs, just above her knees, and wrapped both hands around her thighs, but she put her feet up and pushed my thighs backward, so I had no stability to pull from. My sweet sister was proving to be quite a challenge. This time I gathered both of her legs with one arm, and held them tight, and with my free arm, leaned forward, and put my hand at the small of her back, and picked her up with ease. With a slight twist, I sat in the spot, and placed her on my lap, just as before. If she had really cared about having the spot, she would have continued to struggle, but Hannah seemed quite content now resting on my lap.

My cock was still hard and we were picking up where we left off when we'd subsided because of my little brother's presence. The feeling was magnified because we were now doing it alone and at will, and wearing only my speedos, I could feel her butt glide across my bare skin, as she began to rock forward and backward. She was finding it hard to move in the water, being so inexperienced making this kind of movement, so I put my hands on her waist, and started to slide her forward and backward on my dick. I varied the pace a lot, moving her quickly, and then slowly grinding her downwards while I would thrust upwards. As I did this, the moment grew even hotter when Hannah let out a meek little moan.

"Mmm," she gave in her sweet, angelic voice.

"Oh my Goddddd", I shuddered in return.

Every movement was blissful as I closed my eyes in disbelief and rocked my head back as if to thank the God's I don't believe in, for sending this angel from the heaven I don't believe in. Hannah started to get used to the movements, and took over from me when she used her arms to push off my abs. I then helped her by moving my arms along the outside of her legs and slid her along.

I was getting carried away and was moving very close to climaxing. She sensed it by the way in which I was speeding her movement up, and thrusting harder into her covered pussy. It was at that time I noticed the irony that we were having dry sex in water. I couldn't afford to smile or laugh, however, because I was too involved in the feelings we were creating. I told her how beautiful she was, and started to discover her body more liberally as she was heating up too. I moved my hands up to the sides of her firm breasts, still covered by her bikini top, and she made no signs of discomfort, so I ventured further, as she took real control grinding down on my cock. I left my hands to the sides of her boobs, as I extended my fingers out, and pressed them down on her front. My fingers found her nipples immediately as they were charging through the fabric. As I tweaked and rolled them in my fingers, Hannah let out a joy-filled yelp.

"Your nipples are so big!" I exclaimed in surprise.

"Ummm, speaking of big..." Hannah added, before reaching down and grabbing my cock through my speedos and straightening it up the process. This caused my beef to be half out of my speedos, and half in. From then on, every now and then when she bucked, my exposed end half would slide along her bare legs. I began to sense we were blurring the lines between keeping it to normal sexual gratification to taking it too far, and being labelled incestuous. Despite all the good feelings we were sharing, I decided then that we should talk about what we were doing, at least for a second, because I knew I didn't want to ruin our good relationship.

I pulled my hands down to her waist and forced her to stop moving for a second. She looked around at me viciously; a side of her I hadn't seen before, where lust shot through her eyes.

"Are you sure you're comfortable with this?" I asked Han.

"Yeh, of course," she gasped.

"But where are we going to draw the line?" I inquired.

"I love you, Chris, and, if you love me too, then how can this ever hurt us? Do you love me?"

"I love you more than anyone, but, what about when we get serious with someone else?

Hannah looked at me blankly, and said "Who said we need to find someone else?"

With that, a whole new perspective took over me. I wondered if it would ever work if we were together.

"Her point does sound convincing," I thought, "and I'm sure as hell not going to pass up on going as far as she wants."

"You're right," I told her. "Let's go as far as it feels normal to."

As this was being said, Hannah had slowly swivelled round on me so she was straddling me while she put her arms round my neck. "That's more like it!" Hannah growled as she started to rock and grind her mound down over the free and sensitive part of my cock. I instinctively smacked both her ass cheeks with both my hands, and grabbed them as she moved. I was overcome by the feeling of grabbing her tight ass, and it made my cock steel as Han worked on it.

I could now see for the first time her hard nipples straining against her bikini top, and I was dying to get to know them personally, but I knew I would get my chance, so I kept everything slow. We were looking in each other's eyes as we moved together, and we could read the desire we each had for each other. We leant in to each other simultaneously where our lips met for the first time. Hannah strung her arms over my shoulders, as I moved one of mine behind her head and pulled her into me, while the other sat on the small of her back. We exchanged moans of pleasure as we broke and re-engaged the dancing of our tongues. Our passion swelled and ebbed in and out, as we took constantly miniscule breaks from each other, before contrarily moving back together. My right hand became entangled within her hair, as if it would stay there forever, while the other roamed her small back.

One of these miniscule breaks allowed Hannah to tilt her head back in anticipation of meeting with mine again, but I prolonged this disjuncture by planting my lips on her neck and moving around and to the side while she made some foreign, but awfully sexual noises. I found the lobe of her right ear, as I lightly tugged on it with my teeth. This seemed to cause quite an effect on her as her entire body lurched and bucked forward as she released,

"Uhhmmmoooooahhhhhhh!"

We were getting so worked up, and Hannah was getting louder and louder with her involuntary yelps. I started to fear that these noises might be coming close to waking one of the family. Because of this, I plugged her mouth with my tongue, and she began to suck and nibble on it frantically. I was surprised by discovering the little nymph that was.

While we were making out as she straddled me, Hannah's hands gradually had retracted from being draped over my shoulders, to lightly grazing my pecs and circling over my abdomen. I could sense at that point that she would be grabbing my jewels in not too long. My senses were confirmed when she wrapped her little hand over the head of my penis, and in recognition of it size, brought her other hand over to help tame the beast. With half my cock still covered by my speedos, Hannah still had plenty to play with, and was doing so, as she slowly jerked the top lightly, as she was afraid that it might hurt me. It turned me on so much that her innocence was displayed in that, and it just felt that much better having her hands discover my penis.

Meanwhile, we remained kissing passionately as I removed my speedos, freeing my cock from sexual retribution. This manoeuvre gave Hannah great excitement as her hands quickly discovered the full extent of my package. One of her hands was gliding up and down my shaft, as the other became acquainted with my balls. The sensation was sublime.

I encouraged her in one of our breaks, "Yeh, Han. Grab it tighter. Work it harder. Your hands feel soooo good!"

After I said this, we broke from our kiss, and Hannah became intently focussed on the handjob she was giving me. It was becoming too much work for her underwater, so I sat up on the edge of the Jacuzzi so she had free range. For the first time, she was looking at my hard cock, and she devoted so much focus to it as if she'd never seen one before, which I was starting to think was indeed the case. She moved her head in ever so close as she continued pulling up and down with both hands. I became so close to cumming as she began to work my cock in her small hands, but I tried my hardest to allow this moment to last. I figured at this point that I should be discovering more of Hannah's body. It was funny; until then, I never would have thought Hannah would be cool with giving her body to me. It was then that I knew it was what she wanted as well.

As she continued stroking and twisting my meat, I leant forward in ready anticipation of untying her bikini top. I wanted so much to see her bare-breasted, to see her hard nipples sitting proudly atop her perky mounds, to see the way those mounds would occupy space as they burst free from the fine fabric that contained them. I reached behind Han, and with a single tug pulled the string, and in a minor anti-climax, the strings dangled aside the cups of the bikini which had stuck to the form of her breasts. Hannah then looked up at me while still wanking me, and I peeled off her bikini top slowly, and saw her bare breasts for the first time. They were indeed breasts that guys dream of grabbing, that follow a curve so naturally, yet sit so resolutely proud. Her nipples were slightly darker than I had expected, although perhaps it was because they contrasted so much with her pale skin. The tips certainly did protrude shamelessly from the soft areola. I could not resist reaching out and cupping each breast in my hands. Hannah moaned as I did, and I teased her nipples in becoming even harder using the webbing of my fingers as wells as between my knuckles.

In all of this I was closer still to bursting my load, and decided that I would simultaneously stop her from wanking me before I cum, and pull her out of the water to straddle my lap again, allowing my mouth to play with her breasts and nipples. My lips softly nudged Hannah's left nipple, and she audibly gasped. I continued to patiently and teasingly direct my lips closely around her nipple, slightly grazing it, before moving to her stomach and coming back up. As my lips roamed her torso I would tilt her body back, while her arms were slung around my neck, and her legs were tightly wrapped around my lower back. Doing this, Hannah's bikini covered vulva was splittingly mashed against my throbbing penis, and our entire bodies felt so interconnected. We could both feel the love involved in every action. We were so intrinsically concerned about offering each other the most pleasurable sensations.

As I tracked my lips back up to her right nipple this time, I used my tongue to lightly mark the path I travelled up her body, and when I reached her nipple, I surrounded it much more fully with my lips, and I began to suck far more earnestly and rewardingly for Hannah. Every time my lips would release from her large nipples, Hannah would thrust her hips forward into mine as if to encourage me. We continued this exchange as my hands found her backside, and moved with her jolting thrusts. We symbiotically circulated a motorised pleasure chain, which felt so wholesome. I felt with my hands that her butt was no longer wet with water, but had dried somewhat, and had been replaced by small beads of sweat, which heatedly added to this passionate gift, showing how quickly and frantically we yearned for each other amongst the restrain and tempting that comes from our self-giving love. My teeth became involved ever so delicately in the nipple procedure as they allowed the softness of it to become contrasted in sharpness. I interchanged my sucking and nibbling with blowing air on her breasts from a distance not too close. This cooled the sweat that was forming on her breasts and apparently starkly contrasted against the heat of the moment. This was sending her wild. I wished this feeling would never end, But Hannah had plans to move things on.

I'll never forget the way Hannah looked at me at this point in time. It was an intense look. One of desire. Her eyes were luring mine into hers which were sparkling green at the time, thanks partly to the water. This look caused us to abandon what we were doing momentarily. And then after what seemed like quite a while she slowly moved to my face again, and pursed her lips against mine, and pulled back slowly hanging onto my bottom lip with hers. She then trailed her head down my neck and then torso. Meanwhile, her hands travelled gracefully down my back at the same height. I shivered. Han continued to slide down my body, and in doing so, she had to shift her lower body back into the water. As her eyes and mouth arrived at my navel and were getting so close to my aching cock, she used her fingers to locate my penis before she finally brought her face level. I was dying to have her suck my cock, and all my previous girls would oblige my encouragements to hurry up, although framed in a nicer way. However, with Hannah, I was completely captured by the subtle things, and the 'gaps' if you will, much like white space in graphics so subliminally augments the strength of the subject.

She rested the soft part of her neck, right under her chin on the tip of my penis, which was pointing straight up. Any man knows the feeling when his penis makes contact with a foreign part of the body. It's electrifying. She then bent her head forward, allowing my cock head to graze along her chin toward her mouth. She delicately planted a kiss right on the tip.

I reminded her, "You are so special and amazing to me."

With that, Hannah sank her open mouth over my helmet. Her teeth were felt as she went down, and I instructed her on the technique of covering her teeth with her lips. She giggled and apologised. She went down again, and this time a couple of inches down and back up. She looked up at me again inquisitively as if to ask if she was 'doing it right'. I put my hands on her head and pulled her head back down, and she knew then that she was. Hannah made me moan as she tightly sucked my penis. Not many of the girls I'd been with sucked with enough gusto to feel as good as it did right then. Hannah then added one hand, and then the other to the base of my dick as she began sucking more fervently. By this stage I had probably pre-cummed more than I would normally ejaculate via orgasm, and Han took good care of this. She lifted and slightly twisted her hands as she moved up and down with her mouth. This was bringing me way too close to cumming. She was getting increasingly frantic as she saw how much pleasure I was getting. I knew, however, from experience, that if I come now, it'll give me far less impetus in giving her pleasure, so I guided her to slow down, and pulled her out of the water and back up onto my lap and kissed her.

I then rotated and exchanged positions with her. I got her to lay on her back, with her firm butt on the edge of the Jacuzzi and her legs I placed over my shoulders. I started to kiss the insides of her thighs as my hands rounded her sweet ass cheeks. I progress up her thighs, and she knew too well that she was about to be eaten out for the first time, by her brother as well. I could sense the nervousness in her face, but also that same intensity which said 'hurry up and get to my clit!' At this time she was starting to pull her bikini bottoms down and reveal her glory, but I quickly stopped her. I knew just a minute of teasing through her bikini fabric would make it just that bit more intense.