Sister Needs Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jwrathall
jwrathall
77 Followers

I met her clad mound with my lips, and being so close I could see the lips of her labia define the line that I would soon be entering. I could tell that she was clean shaven. I used my lower lip and chin almost to gently pierce that line, and I heard Han exhale quickly as I did that. I then brought my right hand up above and searched for her clit while still covered by her bikini as I continued to nuzzle my mouth into her hole. Her legs tensed and squeezed my neck in fast movements as she jolted in response. I then took both sides of the bikini covering her vagina and squeezed them together and split her lips with the fabric. I then kissed her lips skin to skin as I angled my eyes up to see her face contort with pleasure. I then gave her the go-ahead to remove her bikini bottom, and we did so together. I looked into her eyes as we slid it off her feet, and then at her whole body. She looked amazing. Guys tend to have expectations of what hot women would look like naked in their imaginations, and guys imaginations tend to cater to the ideal body. I can honestly tell you that looking at Hannah then actually exceeded my expectations, and I couldn't believe how proportionate she was. Thanks obviously to her fitness regime.

There we were, both naked together. I quickly returned to my place and hovered my lips over her pussy, knowing how sensitive she would be. I slowly allowed my lips to caress and graze over different areas. I moved across at different angles, and allowed her body to get used to the feeling. The feeling was apparently one that caused her to sit up and force my head further into her. I could tell she needed this more than anything right now. I took one long lick right up the middle and tasted the fresh juices of youth, and at the end of the lick I could feel the hardened knob of her clit, and she gasped and moaned and yelped all at the same time. I 'shhhhed' her, but she told me to 'fuck off and keep going.' I guess I was the only observer of her oxymoronic gesture. I then began to show her my bag of tricks and gave her a variety of sidewards flicks of my tongue, mixed with slower and pulled back grazes. I could feel her juices begin to drip out of her.

"Hoooooly shit...," Hannah stammered in lethargic delight. "FUCK," she loudly whispered, remembering we were still in the vicinity of other family members.

It was turning me on so much to see how I was making my little virgin sister feel. I needed to come soon, my cock was aching for attention. I stepped out of the water and lay down on my back, next to her, and gestured for her to swivel around, hence putting us in a 69. Her breasts glided over my straining dick as we moved; quickly now that our passions had become more frantically directed towards our catharsis. My hands easy encompassed her round butt cheeks as I pulled her pussy onto my mouth, and continued where I left off. Meanwhile, Han worked on giving me the best head I had ever had.

After experiencing near climaxes several times in this one encounter, it wasn't long before I felt I was about to explode. My eating was giving her greater intensity as she sucked me as deeply as she could, with her small hands yanking what her mouth couldn't reach. My whole penis was being served by the maiden of my dreams. So much warmth was shooting throughout my entire body. First my legs, then my chest and arms and head. The familiar feeling of ejaculating was arriving very soon, and with the build up, I knew it was going to be a big one.

"Fuck fuck fuuuuuuck Hannah... ...I'm gonna cum..."

Hannah took these moans and spurred herself on to finish the job. She was working me hard now and I began to sit up on my knees as she continued.

"Oooo my Goddddddd," I whispered in a shouting tone, before pulling my steel out of her mouth. Hannah's eyes grew large as she prepared herself for my climax.

I whispered to her to beat me off. She obliged with vigour and I could feel the few seconds of my orgasm before the first jet actually came out. The first one leapt over her shoulder and the several after that shot less enthusiastically over her chin and breasts. Some shots would zip out faster than the preceding ones and catch her in the face. Hannah was in between laughing at the volume of semen and shock.

I leaned forward and collapsed on her. We both exchanged compliments of the beauty of that experience, amidst profanities that couldn't nearly demonstrate the power of those feelings. We lay idle for minutes before she finally said that she should probably clean herself up. I remained laying there for what must have been about 10 minutes before rolling back in the Jacuzzi to clean off.

I knew that wouldn't be the last time we were together. We both knew that we needed it and couldn't now allow this taboo to shield what we just had.

jwrathall
jwrathall
77 Followers