Sister on a Mission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEAWATER1
SEAWATER1
1,538 Followers

As soon as he was hard again I straddled him and we fucked, both cumming, his juices shooting into me.

I sucked his cock, and drank his cum. Before I could draw breath it was lunchtime and we had spent the whole morning in bed. Fucking, sucking, wanking each other. It had been fantastic.

By two pm I knew Tim would be home soon so we showered, and got dressed. I wanted more but realised we would have to be careful and act normally once my husband was back.

And so it proved. We both acted as if everything was normal, but stole the occasional glance when Tim wasn't looking.

I cooked our evening meal then we all went out to a bar after.

We got back, about eleven, all slightly drunk. I whispered to Tim that I wanted to try something, and asked that he would just go along with it. He seemed very unsure but my pleading eyes and promises that he would enjoy my plan seemed to persuade him.

Tim and I sat on the sofa, with Paul in the armchair to our left. I popped upstairs and came back down in my night shirt. I sat by Tim and proceeded to kiss him, unbuttoning his shirt and stroking his chest.

We carried on in this way and I guided Tim's hand to the bottom of my shirt and in between my legs. He seemed unsure but I nodded to encourage him.

He was trying to be subtle, aware of my brothers presence but I know he was getting horny. His fingers entered me and I began to unbutton my shirt. I continued to kiss Tim and I don't think he noticed my shirt coming open.

With his fingers in my cunt and his lips on mine I pulled my shirt off, becoming totally naked.

Tim stopped everything, completely shocked. He and I looked across to Paul who was watching the action with delight.

"Upstairs?" asked Tim but I shook my head.

He was confused but I kissed him full on the lips and put his hand to my chest. He stroked my nipples. I looked over to Paul.

"Paul..... Come on, please," I purred.

Paul got up and knelt in front of me and Tim. He ran his hands up my legs, to my bush and over my tummy to my tits.

Tim sucked one tit while Paul stroked the other. Before too long they were each sucking a nipple and I moaned loudly as I came.

I pulled off Tim's shirt and unbuttoned his trousers. Soon his erect cock was in my hand and I stroked him.

Paul stood up in front of us and undressed. Completely naked!

I leaned forward and sucked on his penis while wanking my husband. Oh heaven.

It wasn't long before I had my brother's cum in my mouth and my husband's cum in my hand. I licked Tim's cock clean after he had cum.

We switched off the tv, turned off the lights and headed upstairs.

In the bedroom Tim joined Paul and me in being naked.

When they were both hard again I sucked Tim while Paul took me from behind, ramming his firm young cock into me. Then we swapped and I sucked Paul as Tim fucked me.

After a serious session of banging we all fell asleep, naked in the bed.

About three hours later I was stirred by a couple of fingers probing at my vagina. It was Paul. I grabbed his cock and stroked him. Then I lay back and guided him on top of me and his cock into my cunt.

Tim woke up and watched us, then sucked my tit as I played with his cock.

In the morning we began the day with another hour of vigorous fucking, then we lay in bed just stroking each others skin.

At about ten thirty we got up.

"Mum will be here before lunch. We'd better clean up and get some air in the house."

I went to have a shower but was soon joined by the two boys and they set about soaping my entire body then licking me clean.

Tim licked my tits as Paul licked my vagina, and the combination of probing tongues and warm running water soon had me cumming again.

The boys were both naked and hard and I took one in each hand and stroked them. I bent down to suck Tim while still wanking Paul, then I swapped them. Finally I pushed them close together and took both cocks in my mouth at the same time.

I could hardly breathe as their cocks filled my mouth and the shower water ran all over us.

I almost choked and needed to rest.

"Will you do me a favour, both of you?" I asked, smiling.

They looked at each other.

"Make me a happy girl. I want to see you suck each other!"

They tried to protest.

"Well then , no more of this," I teased as I covered my tits and my cunt with my hands.

So, slowly but surely they complied.

First Tim reached down and touched Paul's penis with the tip of his tongue.

As he gained in confidence he went further.

"More.... More.... All the way!!!" I clapped in pleasure.

Tim's mouth encased Paul's cock.

I moved closer and pressed my tits against Paul's chest.

Then it was Paul's turn. Again slowly he probed my husband's cock with his tongue but with my encouragement he went further and further.

He put his hand around Tim's ass and pulled him in closer, so he could take more of his cock in his mouth.

I clapped and cheered, my tits jiggling up and down as I bounced with delight.

"I'm cumming!" groaned Tim.

-----------------------------------------

At that time, as we played naked in the shower, none of us heard the doorbell ring.

None of heard it ring a second time. Or a third time. Or a fourth time.

None of heard her push open the letterbox and call through.

And none of us heard her open the front door with the key I had given her to use in emergencies. In emergencies ONLY.

None of us heard her looking around downstairs.

Or coming upstairs.

None of us heard her looking in the bedrooms.

None of us heard her as she heard the shower running and giggling voices coming from the bathroom.

None of us heard her call from outside the bathroom door or turn the door handle.

"OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!"

That was the first thing I heard.

As she stared at her daugher, her son and her son in law.

Naked.

In the shower.

Her son with his mouth wrapped around the cock of her daughter's husband.

Her daughter clapping and dancing with joy.

Her son in law announcing that he's cumming.

"OH MY GOD!!!!!!"

SEAWATER1
SEAWATER1
1,538 Followers
12