Sister’s Revenge

Story Info
She attempts to avenge her sister.
1.7k words
4.17
70.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
speednutz
speednutz
10 Followers

It was about a week after the episode with my neighbor...(See "A Neighborly Lesson") ...when I was cleaning the pool and heard the door creak open behind me. I turned around to see a very sexy blonde strutting towards me. She was gorgeous and looked vaguely familiar. She also looked VERY upset.

"Hi!" I said with a smile.

"Hi yourself." She spat out. "Do you know who I am?"

I always hate to admit not knowing someone that acts like they know me. Remembering names and faces is not one of my best attributes. Remembering cute female bodies....now that's different. I never forget a set of breasts and this girl had a great pair.

"No, don't think so. Have we met?"

"I'm Amber's sister." She said while watching for my reaction. It must have been one of puzzlement because she took a couple more steps towards me and pointed behind me. "From next door." She shouted.

I felt my face get hot. "Yep, now you remember." She exclaimed triumphantly. "I can't believe you forgot so quickly." Pushing her finger in my chest, she pushed me back against the wall. Her voice got louder as she made her accusations. "You took advantage of her...you ....you...pervert." she spat.

"Why haven't I seen you before?" I questioned

"I've been away at college and just got back yesterday. My sister told me all about your little episode."

"Now wait just a minute." I exclaimed, looking around to see if anyone was outside in neighboring houses.

"No...you wait." She interrupted. "First you stalked her, then lured her into your garage where you took advantage of her."

Now, she was making me boiling. "Bullshit, I never stalked her and I sure didn't take advantage of her." My face inches from hers. "And furthermore." I was on a roll, taking a step towards her, making her move away. "She came to me, making threats and accusations." I took another step forward, oblivious of where we were heading. "If anyone was taken advantage of, it was me."

She raised her hand as if to slap me and I grabbed her wrist to stop the movement. The stopped momentum threw her off balance and she toppled backwards, into the pool. I tried to let go and get away but she grabbed my shirt to steady herself and into the the water I went, landing on top of her.

We came up and she was sputtering. "What the fuck did you do that for?" Obviously the cool dip in the water did nothing to cool down her temper. It did do wonders for her top though. The water made it almost transparent and it molded to her breasts. Her nipples became very visible as the cold made them hard. I could also see the dark area around them, almost as if she wasn't wearing anything. I was spellbound and could do nothing but stare....what a sight. We were standing in water that was just about nipple deep for her 5 foot frame. Her breasts kind of floated as she shouted her indignation at me.

"What are you staring at?" She screamed, grabbing my chin and raising it so I was looking into her blazing eyes instead of a those beautiful breasts. "Look at my face when I'm talking to you."

"I'm sorry" I stammered. "I couldn't help myself"

"Is that how you looked at my sister too? That perverted lustful look in your eyes?" She accused.

Unconsciously I bowed my head a little, knowing she was right.

"And then you started molesting her?" The accusing look in her eyes had me really worried about what she might do. By legal standards there were no issues since she is of age but it could create a very embarrassing situation for me if she starts shooting her mouth off.

As I was thinking of the potential consequences, I realized my hand was very close to her breast. Had she maneuvered that? No...couldn't happen. It must be my imagination. I started to back away and found that we had moved to the edge of the pool and my back was up against the wall.

"What did you do first? Put your hands all over her breasts??" I felt my hands gently being drawn to her. So it wasn't my imagination. I could feel her hard nipple pressing into my palm as my hand molded around her breast.

"So this is the game you want to play." I thought to myself as I spun her around and with my hands on her breasts, pulled her back into me. Her soft ass pushed against my hardening cock. "You're exactly right." I shot back at her. First I grabbed her tit and squeezed her nipple like this" With my thumb and forefingers, I pinched I pinched and pulled both nipples. She tried to squirm away but I held tight to her nipples.

"Then I kissed her on the ear and neck." Acting out the part as I talked.

At first she pulled her head back but by the time I was kissing and nibbling on her neck, she had settled down and pushed back into me. "Yes." She moaned.

Then coming to the realization of what she had just said and done, she whirled to face me again. "You Bastard!" She spat. "You think I'm a pushover like my sister." Her eyes shot fire at me as she spoke.

I reached out and put my hand behind her neck and pulled her to me, spinning around so her back was against the side of the pool. She started pounding on my shoulders with her fists before I could grab them. With one hand, I held her tiny wrists over her head and grabbed a nipple with the other and squeezed. "Are you going to calm down?" I asked.

She shook her head as she struggled to free her wrists. She started to scream so I pulled the bottom of her wet tee shirt up and stuffed it in her mouth. I then pulled it up over her head and off her arms. Once free, I tied it behind her head forming a makeshift gag. Now I couldn't help but stare. Her beautiful breasts were pointing out at me...just begging to be sucked and nibbled. Still holding her wrists, I bent down and sucked one nipple into my mouth. At first she struggled but the more I licked and nibbled, the calmer she got.

"This is what I did to your sister." I calmly informed her as I moved to the other breast. Sticking my tongue out, I swirled it around and around her hard nipple. Then I grabbed the hard nub between my lips and pulled out until it popped from my mouth. I thought I heard a moan. When I looked at her face she was calm, her eyes closed. Taking that as a good sign, I went back to licking, sucking and nibbling...first one nipple....then the other.

I relaxed my grip on her wrists and felt her hands to behind my head, pulling me into her breast. As I sucked and played with them, my hands began to wander....first up and down her side...then her hip...then her leg. Slowly, I caressed, working my way to the sweet spot between her legs.

I felt first stiffness, then relaxing again as I rubbed her pussy through the material of her sweat pants. After rubbing for a few moments, I slipped my hand past the waist band and into her wetness. Even though we were still in the water, I could feel the heated moisture escaping her body. After a moment, I could feel her pressing herself into my hand as I rubbed...first her clit...then down...slipping a finger between her lips into the warm wet chasm between her legs.

Not expecting any more fight, I reached up with the other hand and untied the tee shirt gag. Immediately she started kissing my neck as I played with her nipples with my tongue and lips. First one finger, then two, slid deep inside her wet pussy. She moaned and pushed harder into my hand. I continued to fuck her with my fingers as I nibbled and sucked on her breasts. I could tell she was getting really hot so I backed off and lifted her up on the side of the pool. This put her pussy right in front of my face as I moved in between her legs.

Starting out with one long lick, from the bottom of her pussy to her clit, I licked away any residual pool water. Using my fingers to spread her pussy lips, I stabbed my tongue in deeper...licking....flicking. I moved up and down her slit...stopping at her clit for a few moments, then teasing, going away from it. By now her hands were on the back of my head...pulling my tongue deep into her. All of a sudden, her body stiffened and I thought she was going to smother me and she held my head until the orgasm subsided.

"Wow!" was all she could say.

When she finally calmed down, I lifted her back into the water, pulling her to me as she slid down into the water. I pulled her legs apart and let her settle on my hard cock. It felt amazing when I slid into her. She was so wet that there was no resistance. Due to the buoyancy of the water I could lift her up and down, impaling her on my cock, with very little effort. Up and down we went for what seemed like hours but I know it was only minutes before I could feel the familiar sensations as I prepared to erupt into her. It was all I could do to hold off until I felt her body stiffen again. That was all it took to send me over the edge and I pumped wave after wave of white sticky cum deep into her. As the sensations subsided, we slowed to a stop, my softening cock still buried inside her.

She put her arms around me and said "That was wonderful."

"You aren't still mad?" I asked

"Me mad?" she looked at me with sparkles in her eyes. "I was never mad. I just wanted to see how far you would go."

I dropped her then, letting her sink below the surface of the water. Sputtering, she came up but I was already moving across the pool, laughing. She chased me, splashing her way across the pool, until I let her catch me.

speednutz
speednutz
10 Followers