Sister Sarah Ch. 01

Story Info
Sister seduces brother in a public place.
2.7k words
4.48
173.6k
271

Part 1 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
exfireman
exfireman
340 Followers

A few years ago, my sister went through a very rough divorce. Within a year after hers, I also went through a nasty divorce. To this day, we both continue to experience issues with our respective exes. Sarah, my sister, and I became great friends, closer than we ever had been. We became each others support system, because our lives had aligned in similar fashion. We started hanging out together, going out for drinks, or just hanging out at each others house, and letting our burdens vent on each other. It was uncanny how relatable our situations were, so it just fit. When not hanging out, we worked together for different contractors, but for the same company. We spent countless hours on instant messenger, getting nothing done.

Sarah is a beautiful woman, not yet 30 years old. She has long, flowing brown hair, with just a hint of red, deep green eyes you can just get lost in, and a simply amazing figure. Perfect C cup breasts with pretty little pink nipples, a tight and hairless pussy, and a great ass you could just dig into. I'll get to how I know about those things later.

Until now, I can't say I had any sexual attraction to Sarah. She had just been my little bratty kid sister before this day. On this particular night, we decided we needed to take a break, and unwind. Sarah came to my house, and I mixed her a drink. We both had a couple before deciding we were hungry. We got in my car, and headed to Gringos for some fine Mexican cuisine, and of course, margaritas! It wasn't long before both of us felt the effects of the alcohol, and started to really loosen up. When Sarah drinks, she becomes rather flirty, and tonight was no different. She started blatantly flirting with our server, but he didn't really seem interested. I, on the other hand, was becoming oddly attracted to her. The alcohol in my system prevented me from wondering why. It just seemed natural. I began responding to her flirtatious gestures. Because there were families nearby, we started texting back and forth. Harmless at first, but as our comfort grew, so did the context of our messages. At one point, I sent her a message how horny I was becoming. I expected her to turn and bail, but she didn't. Her response was confirmation that she was, too. Sarah excused herself to use the ladies room. I ordered us another margarita while she was away, and shortly received a text from her.

"If you want to kiss me, you have to come in the bathroom."

"What?" was my reply.

No response.

I told our server that I would be back shortly, and he assured me he would keep an eye on our table. Having received no response, and being curious about her proposal, I walked to the restrooms. I stood between the doors, heart pounding, debating what to do. Did she really mean that? Does Sarah want me to kiss her? I gathered the courage, and went into the ladies room. There stood Sarah, leaning against the sink, looking sexy as hell.

"I guess that means you want to kiss me..."

I stood taking it all in for a short time, and said nothing. I almost ran to her, closing the gap between us. I took her in my arms, and we kissed. Not like brother and sister kiss, but like lovers kiss. The warmth of her lips, and her tongue in mine, made me melt. She pulled me tighter, and we kissed even deeper. After what seemed an eternity, we stopped. Still in embrace, she said, "wow." She told me to wait a little bit, then she returned to our table. I stood alone in the ladies room wondering what just happened, before rejoining her at our table. When I did, Sarah was glowing. She had a new look on her face. It was one of passion and desire. I knew she wanted to get fucked, and she wanted me to do it. Our text messaging resumed. She started out with,

"That was unbelievable! I can't believe we just did that!"

"I know! But I loved it, and want to do it again."

"You do? It doesn't bother you that you just made out with your sister in a public women's restroom?"

"Honestly, no, and I would do it again."

"Really? What else would you do?"

"Mmmm...lots of things..."

"Things like...?"

I began telling her that over the past few months, I had really enjoyed the time we has spent together. So much so, that I think I'm developing feelings for her. She asked what kind of feelings, and I told her they were feelings that a brother shouldn't have for his sister. And I was, only it took that restroom incident to unlock it, and make it a realization to me.

"Are you saying you're in love with me?"

I looked across the table at her. She stared back at me with longing and hopefulness in those beautiful green eyes. It was like she wanted me to say yes. She was willing it of me. Instead of a text response, I looked deep into her eyes, and said, "yes, Sarah. I'm falling in love with you." She could say nothing. She say looking at me, eyes glistening as though on the brink of tears. She was processing it all. Finally, she shook her head as if snapping back into reality, and told me it's time to go. I thought I had blown it. I paid the bill, and we walked to my car in silence. The tension was thick in the muggy Texas night.

"Are you alright to drive?"

"Yes, I'm fine. Not really buzzed anymore." Or at least not from the alcohol. I was buzzed, alright, but because I was replaying the events of the previous half hour or so. I had just made out with my sister, and told her I was in love with her. And now, I feel like she must be disgusted with me.

We pulled out of the parking lot, and start down the highway toward home. Silence. Not a word, not a glance in my direction. I knew I had blown it. We came to the first of countless stop lights between there and my house, and as bad luck goes, it turned red. I was hoping they would somehow all be green, so I could get out of this tense environment. Without looking at me, Sarah gently placed her hand in my thigh. Finally, we looked at each other. My look was of confusion and fear. Hers was of pure list. Quickly putting my thoughts aside, I put my arm around her neck, pulled her to me, and kissed her again. Our tongues wrestled, and the fire between us grew. At least it did, until the car behind us laid on the horn. I put my hand on hers, and pulled away. Bad luck turned to good, as we were now catching every light red, allowing us more time to make out. Each time, her hand moved slowly up my thigh. Before we even got close to home, her pinky finger was lightly brushing against my raging hard cock. She was exploring her boundaries, to which I had already resolved that there would be none. If she wanted my dick, she could have it.

We had just turned in to the subdivision entrance when Sarah said, "stop."

"What? Why?"

"Pull over somewhere. I don't want to go home yet."

"Somewhere" happened to be an elementary school parking lot. I stopped short under a bright light, out the car in park, and waited. It was under a second when Sarah, this time, pulled me to her, and kissed me yet again. As I leaned over the console, I rested my left hand on her tummy, mindlessly toying with a button on her blouse, as we kissed. It was different this time. It was no longer a kiss of hunger, but more of a burning desire. It was slower. More passionate. More intense. It didn't take long for my fidgeting with her button to annoy her. Apparently, she was distracted enough to notice it, where in my mind, it was just happening. Without breaking our kiss, Sarah pulled my hand to her right breast. I briefly cupped her tit, feeling its weight in my hand. Now that I was touching her in a private place, the fire intensified. Her breathing became heavier and faster with the excitement of what may come. I started squeezing her luscious tits, alternating between them. I wanted more. Both of us needed more. I started to unbutton her blouse, and her breath became more of a pant with each button release. Finally, the last one. Her blouse was open. I had to stop kissing her long enough to take a look at her. There was my sister, her blouse open, completely unashamed. She looked at me and smiled, and I took that as permission to proceed further.

I kissed her lips again, as my hands now roamed over her bra-covered tits. I slipped my arm behind her, and she knowingly arched her back to allow me to release her bra. Leaving it unhooked, I slid my hand underneath to capture a nipple between my fingers. I kissed down her chin, down her neck, down her chest, until I was gently placing light kissed over her breasts as I lifted her bra away. Sarah pushed me away so she could sit up and slip out of her blouse and bra. They were quickly discarded out of reach in the back seat. She sat back in her seat. I resumed kissing her tits as her breath escaped her. I reached across and pressed the button to lay her seat back. The seats recline fully, so I was partially on top of my sister once it was reclined. Back and forth between her tits, I sucked her nipples, which had become extremely hard from the desire within her.

Sarah had hold of my arm, as of she was trying to pull me more to her. With my free hand, I made my move for her jeans. I went straight between her legs, which she immediately spread for me as far as space would allow. I found that my sister's pussy had soaked completely through her panties and jeans. She was so wet, for a moment I thought she had pissed herself. That made no matter to me if she had. I rubbed her pussy through her jeans for a short time before going for the button. I released it, eased her zipper down, and slid my hand inside under her panties. I quit teasing and messing around, and went straight for that sweet pussy that I could now smell. Its musky fragrance filled my lungs as my hand crept in to cup it. I slid my hand up and down, letting my middle finger drag across her clit each time. It soon became a bit of a challenge to continue, because her jeans were so tight, I couldn't really get in there, and give my sister's pussy the attention it deserved.

Sensing this, Sarah raised up and pushed her pants down to give me more access. I had only just put my hand back on her pussy, and prepared to penetrate her, when she expressed dissatisfaction. She kicked off her shoes, and pulled her jeans and panties off completely, throwing them in the back with the rest of her clothes. My sister lay before me, completely naked but for her socks. I couldn't move. All I could do was look at her from head to toe. Her perky and firm breasts capped with those pretty little pink nipples. They didn't say at all, and pointed upwards as she lay there letting me absorb all of her glory. Her pussy. Hairless. Puffy lips, with her clit just peeking out. She lay there, one arm behind her head, the other at her side. She just watched me taking it all in. She finally touched me, and brought me back to reality. I slipped their fingers inside her dropping pussy. The quick action caused her to throw her legs wider, and illicit an erotic moan from her lips. As I started sucking her tits again, and slowly finger fucking her, I found out that my sister is a screamer.

"YES! YES! OH MY GOD YES!"

Sarah came hard. Her pussy released so much juice. When she started to come down, I slowed my movements. I licked her nipples, and just eased my fingers in and out of her hole. Sarah started pawing at me. She was trying desperately to get me closer to her. I sort of got on top of the console, and she could now reach my dick. I had to remove my hand from her pussy so I could get in a more comfortable position, and when I did, Sarah immediately grabbed my hand, pulled it to her mouth, and thoroughly licked and sucked her own juices from my hand. When she finished, she looked at me like she was expecting me to be disgusted. My sister had just sucked her own pussy juices off of my hand! It was the sexiest thing I have ever seen. I responded to her look by kissing her moist lips. I could taste her pussy on her lips, and it tasted amazing.

Sarah went straight to work on my pants. It was clear she wanted more, and wasn't going to take no for an answer. Because we were cramped in my car, I helped her out. I quickly stripped naked, adding my clothes to the back seat pile. I settled back down, and she shook her head no. When I lifted my leg over the console, she nodded a resounding yes. She took hold of my cock as I climbed over between her legs. Having been hard since we started kissing at the restaurant, I was leaking copious amounts of precum. She rubbed the head of my dripping dick across her body as I got on top of her. I knelt on the floor, and realizing I couldn't reach the rest of her body from there, I moved her seat into a position that was perfect. Once in position, my rock hard dick was perfectly aligned with her red hot pussy. Placing my hands beside her, I leaned in to kiss her. As soon as our lips touched, the head of my cock touched her pussy. It was perfect timing and perfect placement. I pushed forward, slowly letting my cock penetrate my sister's pussy. Once the head was inside, our lips barely touched as she drew in a deep breath.

"Oh my God, yes," she breathed. "More. Give me more."

Sarah begged me for more until my balls contacted her ass. We were both so wet, it was no effort getting me inside her tight pussy. I could feel her pussy clinch around my cock, as I worked it slowly in and out. In and out. I wasn't fucking my sister, I was making love to her. Her moans were driving me crazy. I sucked her tits as her head tilted back, and her chest pushed towards me in pure erotic passion. Sarah's body tensed as she came in my cock. I continued to make love to her, looking into her eyes when I could catch them open. I knew we weren't under the influence anymore. I knew this wasn't the last time this would happen. We knew that we had crossed bounds that made us lovers.

"I love you, J. I love you. Cum inside me. Please cum inside me. I need to feel it."

Hearing that was all I could take. I began thrusting now. Long, hard strokes of my dick in my sisters pussy. She raised up to meet me in a kiss as I erupted inside her. My cock pulsed squirt after squirt of thick cum deep into my sister's pussy. Once I had cum in her, we remained joined. We looked into each others eyes, and I gently moved my softening penis inside her. We were in love with each other. We were lovers now.

exfireman
exfireman
340 Followers