Sister Sarah Ch. 02

Story Info
Love grows stronger between brother and sister.
1.9k words
4.5
77.9k
93

Part 2 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
exfireman
exfireman
340 Followers

After my sister Sarah, and I made love in my car that night, our relationship changes in a major way, which is expected. One doesn't just cum in his sister's pussy, and expect nothing to change. It wasn't a bad change, though. Often, most will say that one or the other wanted to talk about it the next day or something, but that didn't happen for Sarah and I. We continued along the same path, only now, we had benefits.

At work, out instant messenger conversations continued, but became more suggestive. It was no longer like I was chatting with my sister. I was chatting with my lover, and the context of the messages started to show how sexually attracted we were to each other. Of course, incest is viewed as wrong, but that didn't bother us. None of our coworkers know we are related, and many have said that we are a cute couple. It made us both feel great that others approved of our relationship, being completely unaware that we are brother and sister, and that we now fuck each other regularly. Because we still need to stay productive at work, I don't get to see her as often as I'd like while there. Occasionally, though, I sneak away from my office, and head over to hers, which is in another building. I'll walk in while she's working at her computer. I'll close the door, and creep up behind her.

I start rubbing her shoulders as she continues working. My hands begin to roam, massaging down her neck, then down towards her plunging blouses that she loves to wear for me. I start kissing her neck, as my hands work their way inside the top of her low cut blouses, and push her bra down to free her breasts. I squeeze them gently, and play with her nipples, and whisper in her was that I love her. Her hands remain on her keyboard, but she's no longer working. She's been captured by erotic bliss. Then, I leave her office. I look back, and see that she's still in bliss, with her tits exposed under her blouse. No words. I just walk away. I have learned that this leaves her extremely horny, and ready to fuck when I see her later.

This day, later came earlier. She was working a project in a small conference room with a co-worker, and was extremely sexually frustrated, and unable to concentrate, as it hadn't been long since I had left her aroused in her office. She hit me on messenger, and said she was having computer problems, and asked if I could come help her out. Of course I can! She's my favorite client.

Moments later, I was back in her building, and in her conference room. As soon as I walked in, my eyes met here, and I could see her passion and desire burning within. She actually did have problems accessing a network file, as did her co-worker, so the call wasn't purely out of wanting my hands on her. I sat beside her, and told her to show me what the problem was. I sat close, and rested one arm on the back of her chair. Sarah's colleague was busy still trying to access the files, so she was unaware that I had placed my other hand between Sarah's legs, and was running her obviously wet pussy while she showed me the problem. She spread her legs wider, and scooted forward, silently begging me to rub her pussy harder. I was happy to oblige, but it was challenging, as I didn't want us to get caught. When I saw what her computer problem was, I took my hand away from her pussy. It had become damp with her juices. I faked a moment of deep thought, as I brought that hand to my mouth to taste her pussy. Once clean, I proceeded to fix her access issue, then helped her colleague as well. Sharon, Sarah's colleague, asked if I could stay close, because there were several files they may need help with in the same way. It was nearing my quitting time, but I told her I would stay. Sarah told me she would make it worth my while, but also asked if I would give her a ride home. I couldn't pass it up, so I stayed. Sharon was completely oblivious to what was going happen.

I did some other visits while in her building, but stayed close to that conference room. Sharon got a call, and had to leave about 30 minutes early. She and Sarah said their goodbyes, and she left us alone months small conference room. I sat next to Sarah as she started packing up her things. I had tested my chin on my hands, folded on the table, and just watched her as she moved about. Finally, she finished. She scooted closer to me, and slipped one hand under my arm to rest stop mine. My head was still down, and I caressed her hand with my other, and placed light kissed on it. She tested her head on my shoulder, and we sat that way for a few minutes.

"You really do love me, don't you?" she asked.

I sat up, which forced her up as well. I turned to her, still holding her hand, and again looked into her eyes. I didn't need to say anything. At the same time, we leaned into each other, and embraced in a hungry kiss. Sarah pulled at my shirt to get it untucked. I knew what she wanted. I pulled her blouse and bra up over her tits together, and leaned on to suck her tits, something I've started to thoroughly enjoy. I only wish she was making milk, so I could nurse from her, and squeeze her milk on my cock before and while I fuck her tits. I unfastened her pants, and she raised up long enough for me to push to the floor. Previously, I had not yet tasted her pussy at the source, only from my hands after finger fucking her. I pushed my chair back and sank to my knees. Knowing what I had in mind, Sarah scooted her bare ads forward, bringing her wet pussy past the edge of her chair. I leaned in, and lightly kissed her lips around her clit, and down to her most delicate entrance. I then stuck out my tongue, and barely parted her pussy lips, and licked her from her entrance to the top of her pussy. I repeated this several times. I locked her pussy like it was a popsicle, making her release so much juice that it literally dripped off of my tongue, and onto her pants, which still bound her ankles. I covered my sister's pussy with my mouth, and drank her nectar. I placed my tongue at her entrance, and pushed it inside as I slid my hands up her sides, and captured her tits. Her hand covered her mouth to stifle her screams as I ate her pussy and toyed with her nipples.

I never wanted to stop eating her pussy. I had found the finest tasting thing I have ever out in my mouth. The more I fucked her with my tongue, the more her body released its heavenly fluids to me. When Sarah came, I captured much of her juices and held them in my mouth. I came up to kiss her, and released her own pussy fluids into her mouth, which she greedily accepted. When she had swallowed her juices, she captured my tongue between her lips, and continued to suck herself off of me. My face was smeared with the fluids from her pussy, and she took special care to clean me up.

"I'm sorry, J. I get super wet when I'm horny, and you found out how wet I get when I cum."

I responded by standing up, and pulling her to her feet. I turned her, and guided her up on the table, and gently pushed her back to rest on her elbows. I dropped my pants, freeing my raging hard cock. Sarah started to raise herself up to get it in her hands, but I didn't allow it.

"Not now, Sarah. Lift your legs for me."

"My pants are still on!"

"I know, and they need to stay on, in case someone walks in."

She lifted her legs, and I stepped into her, resting her feet on my chest. With her ankles bound by her pants, she was forced into a position that spread her legs, and opened her inviting tight pussy to me. I lined myself up, and in a single stroke, pushed my dick into her pussy further than it had ever been. Sarah cried out at the erotic intrusion, but covered her mouth again. Fortunately, it was now late enough that most, if not all, others had left for the day. We still had to worry about security and custodial staff, though.

This time, we weren't making love. We were fucking. Once I had grown used to being inside my sister's steaming hot pussy, I started pounding her pussy. My head was almost coming all of the way out of her, barely held by her lips, and I slammed my full length back up inside. Intense fucking. I was drawing so much fluid from that sweet pussy, that it was coating my balls, which made a wet slapping sound against her puckered ass when I rammed my cock back into my sister. Some of her juices dropped to the floor, creating a sticky puddle on the carpet. Damn, this girl made a lot of juice with her pussy. Sarah laid back flat in the table, pulled her blouse back up over her tits, and played with them while I pounded her sweet pussy. She pulled at her nipples, stretching them to their limit, them releasing them. In and out, in and out, I repeatedly rammed my cock deep inside my sister's pussy, while watching her beautiful body become flushed with erotic bliss. Her breasts bouncing in rhythm to my fucking, joyful tears in her eyes, her hair spread out on the table, and then...our union. Looking down, I watched where my penis joined my sister's pussy, and the sight was almost too much.

"Sarah," I whispered. "Sarah, I'm going to cum."

I started pounding that sweet pussy harder and faster, making more noise, and pulling more of her juices, adding to the puddle on the floor.

Raising herself up, Sarah said, "I wanna watch. Let me see you cum. Pull out and cum on me."

After a few more strokes, I pulled out, and squeezed my cock right in my fist. I was right on the edge. With a grunt, I exploded. I shot ropes of cum all over Sarah's pussy. Some of it made it to the floor to join the fluids there from her pussy. I continued to pulse gobs of cum into her pussy.

"Oh my God you came a lot! I've never seen so much cum!"

"You wouldn't have. I always cum in your pussy."

"I know, but that much? No wonder my panties stay sticky for so long after we're done."

I just grinned at her, and ran my cock over my cum that gathered on her pussy. I used the head to scoop it around, then pushed some inside of her. I was wiping up my cum with my cock, and forcing it inside her pussy lips. She was still a wet and sticky mess when she got up and pulled her pants back up. She grinned wickedly at the thought of walking past several people, who would be unaware that she was carrying her brother's sperm in her panties.

exfireman
exfireman
340 Followers