Sister Sarah Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
exfireman
exfireman
340 Followers

"Are you sure you don't want to do me again? I mean, you're still hard."

"I know, but I need to rest a bit, then I'll do things to you again."

"Please," she begged. "Please put it in my ass again. But this time, don't cum in me. Pull out so you can cum in my mouth."

Silently, I got up, and helped her to her feet. I lead her to the table, and stepping behind her, gently bent her at the waist. I ran my hands up and down her back while my cock nestled between the cheeks of her firm ass. As I gently massaged her back, she leaned over on the table, pressing her hard nippled into the glass. She spread her legs apart, letting my cock graze over her hole as I humped her cheeks. My cock started drooling precum all over her, making her extremely wet. She was so aroused that her pussy was dripping to the ground below us.

"Please, J. Put it in my butt. I need to feel you there again."

I stopped rubbing when the tip of my cock was perfectly aligned with her puckered hole. With precum still steadily running out of me, I pressed against her. I felt her relax to receive me, and I pressed more. My head just slipped inside, and I kept pushing slowly into her. She held her breath until I had bottomed out, my cock buried completely in my sister's ass, my balls pressed against her sopping pussy. She only started breathing again when I started to fuck her. I watched by the moonlight as my cock slid effortlessly in and out of her butt. It was so erotic fucking my sister in her ass under the moon. I pulled her up by her shoulders. Taking the hint, she lifted up for me. I reached around to paw her breasts while I continued to pump her ass. I leaned over and gently bit her shoulders. I pulled her nipples and fucked her ass even harder. I had just cum, so I started pounding her harder and harder, hoping to draw another cum. Sarah stood and leaned back against me. She leaned back and kissed me briefly, but with a hunger. She looked at me with gritted teeth, and smiled, encouraging me to fuck her ass harder.

She leaned down to the table again, and spread her legs even further. It made it more challenging for me to keep fucking her, because I had to squat down a bit. I grabbed her legs, letting the table support her fully. She wrapped her legs around my back loosely, and let me get full into her. I was deeper than I had ever been in my sister's ass. My cock touched places inside of her that had never been touched before. She came. Sarah's ass tightened around my penis as she was again overcome with lust. I continued to fuck her through her orgasm, feeling her contractions squeeze and release me. Concentrating on the image of my naked sister spread out over that table, taking me up her butt is what I needed.

"Baby, I'm going to cum," I warned.

"Finally," she said. "Stop. I really want you to cum in my mouth. I want to eat you."

I stopped fucking her, and let her legs down, gently so she didn't hurt herself. She got down on all fours, and I knelt in front of her. She crawled to me, her breasts gently swaying as she hungrily approached. Catching my eyes in the low light, she just opened her mouth, and took my tool inside, her tongue running down the length. She didn't stop until I was deep in her throat. She continued to look up at me, and swallowed. And again. And again and again. The swallowing action of her throat was jacking me off right into her throat! I was the most amazing feeling witnessing that. She was certainly hungry for my cum. I impulsively started gently humping as she kept sucking me. And then it happened. I erupted. I shot cum directly into her stomach. Nothing spilled, nothing wasted. She said she wanted to eat me, and she literally ate me. I shot loads of cum straight into my sister's eager throat. Sarah continued to suck me as I softened a bit, and slid from her throat. My cock was only damp with here saliva, as she sucked me completely devoid of any cum. As I slowly withdrew from her mouth, she even sucked that little dribble that remained at the tip.

"Best desert ever," Sarah said. "Thank you. I love you, J."

"Awe, baby, I love you, too! And you're welcome to that desert any time you want."

Sarah said, "I'm sleepy now. Can we go to bed? I want a shower, then I want you to hold me in bed. Can we do that?"

"Of course, baby girl. Go on in, and I'll clean up out here. I'll be in shortly."

I watched her as she stood, and headed for the shower, her beautiful recently fucked ass swaying as she went. I gathered our mess, and dropped it in the trash. When I finally got inside, Sarah was just coming out of the shower. She had only a towel wrapped around her hair, and looked incredibly sexy standing there naked but for the towel.

"Shower's all yours," she said. "I'll be waiting for you in bed."

My sister spending the night with me was going to be great! I had missed her so much, and I couldn't wait to get her in my arms, and just hold her. When I had finished my shower, I found my sister bundled up under the blankets, sleep just having overtaken her. I tried to let her sleep as I joined her, but she wasn't deep enough in sleep and woke when I got in.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart. I didn't mean to wake you."

"It's ok. Hold me."

I crawled in behind her. My sister raised her head, and laid it on my arm, turning her back to me. I slid my free hand down her side, as she snuggled close to me, pressing her sweet as into my once again stiffening penis. It nestled snug between her cheeks. As I smelled her freshly washed hair, I brushed it away, and gently kissed the side of her face as she lay there with her eyes closed. She purred like a kitten as I kissed her, and reached around to cup her breasts. I gently toyed with her nipples while placing light kisses on her face. I'm a boob guy, so feeling her naked breasts brought me full on erect again.

"Again," Sarah asked me.

"I know...it's what you do to me. I love you so much," I replied as I nudged the head of my penis up inside her butt again. I pushed all the way in, being well lubricated by my copious amounts of precum. Her body stiffened under me as she allowed me access. I just bottomed out inside of her ass, and lay there, not pulling out. I felt her muscles working me as I remained still in her butt. I pulled her close to me, still cupping her breasts, and lay my head down on the pillow behind her, her damp hair emanating a fresh scent. Still buried inside of my sister's ass, I drifted off to sleep.

Sometime during the night, I had fully softened, and slipped out of her, but as I woke, I found myself full staff again. Sarah was nowhere to be seen. The sunlight shown through the windows, and I wondered where she had gone. My cock throbbed as I smelled evidence that she was in my bed the previous night. I knew she hadn't gone far, so I took my time waking up. I started to smell coffee and bacon, so I knew then where she was. I got up, and let my morning boner lead me to the kitchen where I found her. She had donned one of my tank tops, and looked sexy as fuck. The tank top she chose was one I had ripped up out of an old t-shirt. The front was plunging, and the arm holes were wide, and showed the best side-boob as she poured me a cup of coffee. The bottom didn't even start to cover all of her ass, and as she turned to hand me the coffee, I could see her puffy pussy lips peaking out from underneath. What a beautiful site first thing in the morning. My sister's pussy peeking out at me.

Sarah stepped up to me, and handed me the coffee. She kissed me and stroked my bare penis. When she said good morning, she still didn't let go of my cock, but just smiled at me.

Sarah turned to flip the bacon and asked, "what do you want to do today?"

Without responding, I walked up and slipped my cock into her pussy from behind. I pumped into her a few times as she fiddled with the food, her pussy already soaking as though she expected me to fuck her. It was only then that I replied, "I can probably think of something."

I reached around her, and set my coffee on the counter, placed my hands on her ass, and continued to pump her tight pussy. She kept cooking as I fucked her, making it only slightly awkward as she moved around working on the food. Sarah moaned constantly as she put the bacon on a plate with paper towels to drain, and cracked eggs for us. When she got the eggs, I fucked her slowly so she could better focus on that. I don't like broken eggs, so she needed that focus. She turned the heat way down, and let the eggs cook. Once satisfied, she spun around, ripping me out of her pussy. She was flushed as she took a barstool, and climbed up on it, sitting facing me and spreading her legs. Taking the hint immediately, I stepped to her, and buried myself back in her pussy. She pulled the shirt up to her neck, exposing her tits to me. Both of us pawed at them, while I fucked her. Her eyes closed, and her head lay back on the counter as I pounded her pussy. I bent down and took a nipple in my mouth, and sucked gently. I slobbered all over her breasts, licking every inch. Sarah's hand pulled my head tighter to her as I adored her amazing tits.

"Hey J?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah, baby?" I replied, never slowing my pace.

"I want you to cum on my tits," she said as her body tensed with her first orgasm of the day. "Cum all over me! Cover me with your cum," Sarah howled as she rode out the orgasm.

I pulled out, and stroked my cock, jerking off to the image of my naked sister spread out in front of me. I came. I shot ropes of cum all the way up to her neck, leaving a streak of cum from her neck to her pussy, the trail right between her tits. I kept cumming, coating her body with streaks of cum all over her breasts. Once I had finished, I pushed myself back into her dripping pussy, and stroked a few more times, letting myself go soft inside of her.

"SHIT! The eggs!," Sarah said as she pushed me away and jumped up to get them.

They were cooked perfectly, so there was no worry. The shirt dropped back down to cover her cum-covered body, immediately sticking to her. It became wet with my cum, and clearly showed her hard nipples underneath.

Sarah made us plates, and we sat to enjoy breakfast together. Sarah took a shower when we were done, so she could wash the dried cum off of herself. Again, I got a boner watching her ass as she walked away. Being with my sister in this way felt more right than ever. We belong together. I'm in love with her, and she with me.

Sarah shaved her pussy while she was in the shower. She found me in the living room, dozing on the couch. I heard her come in, and saw the she wore just the towel on her head again, drying her curly brown locks. She didn't have much hair on her clam before, but now, it was smooth. Completely bald. Her puffy lips exposed to my viewing pleasure. I stood to welcome her, wrapped my arms around her warm naked body, and kissed her like my lover. She melted into me, and I felt her nipples harden against my chest, her bare breasts pressing against me. My erect cock pressed between us, and leaked precum as she ground her body against mine.

"I love you, Sarah," I told her as I broke our kiss briefly. She leapt into my arms, wrapping her legs around me, letting me support her full weight. Her hips above my waist put me in perfect alignment with here freshly shaven pussy. I put my arms under her legs to help support her, and upon feeling my sex beneath her, she wiggled herself into position to allow me to penetrate her. Slowly, I lowered her onto my pole, bearing full depth into her spread pussy while we stood there in my living room. We continued to kiss like long-lost lovers, and she used my arms to provide the leverage she needed to fuck me. Gently as we stood embraced, we made love again. It wasn't hurried at all. It was just erotic copulation, brother and sister connected by their sex. Exhausted from lack of sleep from the previous night's fucking, I was still tired. She was, too. I walked us to the couch, and sat, rather suddenly. The drop and impact shoved my cock so deep inside her pussy that she immediately came. I felt her pussy contract around me, and pulse as she rode it out. I leaned down to take her nipples into my mouth, paying special attention to both. Sarah stopped riding me as she recovered from her orgasm.

"That was amazing, but I'm so tired," Sarah told me.

"I know, baby, I am, too. Why don't you take a nap, then we'll go hike at the lake this afternoon."

A huge smile spread across her face, and her eyes lit up at the prospect of the great outdoors.

"But you didn't cum yet," she told me, showing clear and apparent concern.

"It's ok, love. Take a nap, and I'll finish later, on you, in you, or wherever the lady prefers. Just lay your head in my lap, and we'll nap in front of the TV."

Sarah rose, and let me slip from her sticky pussy. She lay her head in my lap, with her back against the couch. I pulled a blanket from the back of the couch, and spread it over her beautiful body. I toyed with her hair while I found something boring on TV. I could feel her body heat against my rigid pole, as my cock nestled between her chin and neck. Her hand came up to grasp my wet penis, and she gently toyed with it as she fought sleep. Her legs were restless, as she rubbed them together, fighting to stay awake, even though she needed to rest. I put the remote down, and with my left hand, I cupped her breasts, encouraging her to sleep. My right hand drifted beneath the blanket, and stroked gently up and down her bare body. Sarah raised her head, and took as much of my penis into her mouth as she could comfortably stand. She didn't swallow me this time. She just wanted me in her mouth while she tried to sleep. Her lips were soft, her mouth wet and warm around me, and she applied subtle sucking motion as though she were a baby on a pacifier. The gentle sucking motion was enough to put me over the edge, and I erupted in her mouth. Sarah eagerly gulped blast after blast of sperm down her throat, swallowing all I could give her.

After I had finished cumming in my sister's mouth, I started to soften between her lips. I attempted to pull my limp but swollen cock from her mouth, but she wasn't having it. She continued to suck my dick as she finally drifted to sleep. I could tell, because her sucking stopped, and her breathing became deeper. Knowing she was sleeping, I again tried to dislodge myself from her mouth, but the stirring woke her, and she again refused to release me. I resolved myself to the fact that I had become my sister's human pacifier, my cock in her mouth being what puts her to sleep. I lay my head back, and wrapped my hand around as much of her upper tit as I could, the nippled pressing into my palm. I watched whatever was on the TV only briefly before sleep overtook me as well. My dick still in my sister's mouth, we slept together on the couch.

exfireman
exfireman
340 Followers
12