Sister Sarah Ch. 11

Story Info
Going back home, and new horizons.
7.1k words
4.66
14.3k
27

Part 11 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
exfireman
exfireman
340 Followers

My sister's pussy got so wet as we drove to the airport, it got me incredibly hard, and my pants were becoming equally as wet with the precum leaking from my tip. We pulled into the rental return aisle, and it was either very backed up, or understaffed. I exited, and went around to open Sarah's door. She turned to get out, but I stopped her. I squatted in front of her, lifted her skirt, and devoured her pussy. Her skirt dropped over my head as I lapped at her. I heard her moan, and felt her hand press against the back of my head, encouraging me to eat her up. I was happy to oblige, and made sure her tight little snatch was clean before I recomposed myself. I stood and kissed her, and reached under her skirt again to her exposed and bald box. I palmed her and made sure she was still clean, but found that her pussy continued to flow. I probably shouldn't have worked her up before the flight, but I had time, was horny, and just didn't care. I needed to taste her sweet flower.

"Take me home, J. Take me to our home."

"I'm happy to, my love," I replied. "We haven't been able to spend a lot of time there since you moved in with me, and I'm looking forward to our life together."

"Me, too," Sarah responded excitedly. I could tell that she was eager to really settle in, and live as my lover from now on.

"You'll be my lover forever, sweet Sarah," I told her, giving her one last quick kiss on her perfect lips. Her eyes flooded, but no tears fell. I had touched her heart, promising that she would forever be mine. Her smile said everything. "I love you, Sarah."

"And I love you, J," she replied, this time the tears falling from her eyes. I wiped away her tears, and kissed her nose.

"Come on, love, let's go home."

I gathered our luggage, and just had it all out when the attendant arrived to check the car in.

"All set here," the attendant said. "Would you like a printout of your receipt?"

"No, email is fine, please," I told her.

"Perfect! Have a safe flight."

I gestured for Sarah to lead the way, and followed her between the lines of cars as we headed for the terminal. I flexed my kegels, and a giant glob of precum pulsed forth from my cock. Having worn no underwear, I felt it start to run down my thighs. I watched my sister's perfect ass sway as she walked ahead of me, barely covered by the short hem of her dress. The breeze lifted it just enough to show me part of her pert little cheeks, and she never even flinched. Anyone paying attention could have seen her expose her perfect ass, and it wouldn't have bothered her in the least. Sarah had become so comfortable in her nudity, it was now preferred, and was a part of her. I was so turned on by watching her, and wanted nothing more than to take my sister, and fuck her soundly. I think she knew it, too. Since we first started having sex together, she made a point to tease me sometimes. It didn't bother me. I knew it was fun for her, and was happy to let her do little things like that to keep herself happy. Since I actually fell in love with her, it was now my life's goal to make her happy any way I could. Fortunately for me at this very moment, I had enough luggage in tow and hanging from me that my aching erection was concealed. With the loose fitting basketball shorts I had on, the display would have been rather lewd. Being aligned with my sister, though, I didn't mind that people could have seen my cock jutting from my shorts, but it isn't accepted as female nudity is.

We got checked in to our flight, and all of the baggage checked. TSA sure did eye Sarah up in her scant attire. I feel like they could tell that she was naked under her dress. I fought hard, but was able talk my penis into deflating at least a little bit so that it didn't appear that I was perving anyone. There were kids around, after all, so I had to maintain some level of decency. It was certainly a struggle. To me, my sister was the most alluring woman ever created, and I was drawn to her in every imaginable way. We both held on to the small items we were carrying on the plane with us, and walked hand-in-hand to our departure gate. We had a little bit of time, but not enough for me to sneak away and fuck her like I had on our way out to Charleston. Believe me, the thought had crossed my mind, but there just wasn't time to pull it off. Looking back over the past weeks and months, it's mind boggling to me that I could have sex with someone so many times, and spend so much time with her, but still be head over heels in love. I just can't get bored of this woman, my lover, my sister.

I had promised Sarah a while back that I would buy her a new car when we got home. We sat waiting at the gate, and talked about that. She told me what she wanted, but was hesitant, as she didn't want to seem greedy or ungrateful. I told her she could have whatever options she wanted.

"Make it yours, sweetheart. Anything you want on it, we'll get it."

"But won't it cost..." she started, but I cut her off.

I turned to look into her eyes, and told her, "Sarah, I want you to get anything you want. You don't get to worry about cost, just tell me everything you want."

She smiled wide, and asked, "can I get leather?"

"Of course you can get leather, but just remember, it gets hot in the summer sun."

"I know, but I can get a towel or something."

She leaned in and softly told me, "I know my pussy is always going to be wet since I live with you, and I don't want to mess up cloth."

I laughed quietly, and patted her bare legs. "Leather it is, sweetheart. We can do that."

It was still early...mid-morning...so it was likely we could go get her car on the way home. I didn't want her to have to wait, and was looking forward to bathing her in all the luxurious things her little heart ever wanted. We stopped our conversation short, and listened to the announcement that it was boarding time. We chatted about this and that as we waited, then kept the conversation going once we had boarded and got seated. It was nice to have just normal conversation with someone. I think it was something both of us had really missed, as our exes were such assholes, we never really got to partake in either serious or stupid conversation. My sister lover was fast becoming my best friend. We started down a path of things she wanted to do around the house, and reveled in the fact that she never had to work a job again in her life. I gave her my blessing to nest however she wanted to. I was going to have to start working from home more, so that I could have more freedom to help her do what she needed to do.

Shortly after takeoff, the conversation turned more serious.

"Sarah," I started, taking her hand in mine. She looked at me with concern, thinking that perhaps she had overstepped. "Sarah, I love you, and I want you to be mine forever. Sweetheart, if I could marry you, I would, and I would love you forever as my wife."

I paused when her eyes filled with tears.

"But I have this problem, and I can't think of any way to overcome it."

Sarah was genuinely concerned now, so I continued.

"I don't think I can hide that from anyone, and frankly, I don't want to."

"So what are you saying?" She asked.

"We have to tell mom and dad," I told her. She was shocked.

"We need to tell them that there's more to you moving in with me. We need to tell them that we've been having sex together, and that we're truly in love with each other. Either that, or we can let them catch us having sex."

Sarah took in a deep breath and slowly released it. She looked away in thought as she pondered what I was proposing.

"You're right," she finally said. "It's the right thing to do if we are going to live like this."

"I hope you understand, Sarah," I said. "I am in love with you, and we shouldn't have to hide the feelings we have for each other."

With a blank expression, she just nodded in agreement as she looked trustingly into my eyes.

"J, you really love me, right?"

"Yes, Sarah, I really love you."

"Not just having sex with me, right?"

"Absolutely not! I love you, Sarah. I mean, don't get me wrong, having sex with you is nothing short of amazing, and I could do it forever, but it isn't your body I'm in love with. I didn't say that right. I love your body, but more than that, I love you. I love who you are, the way you are, the way you love me. I love how you want to make me the happiest man alive...which you have...and I love how we fit together. I love how we can talk openly like this, and I love how we're perfectly comfortable with each other in any situation..."

Sarah stopped me.

"Kiss me, J."

I leaned over and our lips met. This was not an erotic kiss, but more than siblings should really ever do. No tongue, just our lips searching each other's souls.

"Thank you. I love you, too, J. We'll do this, and it doesn't matter what they say."

We sat mostly in silence for the duration of the flight, only looking at each other periodically. Sarah was excited to get her new car, but apprehensive yet accepting of telling our family about our relationship. I took her hand, and hoped to comfort her. I knew that she trusts me wholly, and knows that I would not do anything to steer her in the wrong direction, nor do anything to bring her harm.

After what seemed like an eternity, we landed. There were the typical chores of getting our baggage from claim, and that whole wait. My sister stood by my side the entire time, and never let our touch break. We exited the airport, and went straight to my car. On the way there, Sarah slowed me down to whisper something in my ear.

"My pussy is so wet," she told me.

My cock grew to full staff immediately as I looked at her walking alongside, and witnessed her pert titties bouncing with every step.

"I think I can help you with that," I replied.

We reached my car, and I busied myself loading our gear in the back. When I had just two more bags to load, I saw Sarah's dress fly over my head into the back of the car where the luggage was going. I wasn't really shocked to turn and see her there, arms folded under her amazing breasts, bare-ass naked and watching me load the car. She seemed somewhat impatient, and started tapping one of her feet to hurry me along.

I finally finished, and lead her to her door to let her in. As soon as I opened the door for her, she stepped in, but didn't get in the car. Instead, she leaned over and pushed her naked ass towards me. I could see her juices dripping slowly down her legs, and I could feel my cock again cough up a glob of nature's lubrication. She gently wagged her ass at me, and looked over her shoulder at me.

"See something you want," she asked.

I said nothing, but knelt to kiss her perfect bum. I bent lower, and licked her pussy, gulping at her juices being provided right from the source. I licked across her taint, and when my tongue touched her asshole, she jumped, and squealed in delightful bliss. I licked her tiny hole, savoring it, while I pushed two fingers into her sopping quim. My other hand snaked its way up her hot body until it found her hanging breasts. I cupped one in my hand, her nipple pressing into my palm. Sarah's fingers joined mine in her pussy, and she diddled her clit as I worked my fingers inside of her.

Being unable to take it anymore, and my penis about to burst, I stood and dropped my shorts.

"Is my big brother about to fuck me?"

"Yea, baby, I'm about to fuck you."

"I love it when my big brother puts his big cock in me. Are you going to cum inside me, too?"

"I'll cum wherever you want me to, my love," I told her as I lined myself, and drove myself straight into her eager, tight little cunt.

She screamed out, and it echoed through the garage, when I jammed my cock into her. Pants around my ankles, I plowed my little sister's pussy like it was my job. I looked down, and watched as my cock repeatedly disappeared inside of her, and listened to the squishing sounds of our juices combine and run down her legs. My little sister stood there bent over with her legs spread wide while her brother violated her perfect pussy in the airport parking garage. No matter how many times I put my cock inside my sister's pussy, it always seems virginally tight, and I love it. Looking down, and seeing how tight her lips were around my cock set me off. With a final thrust, I slammed deep inside of Sarah's dripping snatch, and held myself there as I filled her with burning hot semen. I came hard, and collapsed on her back. I could only lie there on top of her as her inner muscles worked my cock, coaxing every last bit of cum from within me. Spasm after powerful spasm, injecting my sister with my life-giving sperm.

"Want me to get you a towel," I asked her, still too weak to stand on my own.

"I don't think I need one. You came so deep in me that there's no way it's going to leak out."

I pulled out, and before I could reach down to pull my shorts up, Sarah turned and dropped to her knees. She took my raging and wet cock into her mouth, swallowing it to the root. She applied generous suction, and slowly let me slide from her throat to her lips before letting it pop from between them, completely clean. I then watched as my beautiful naked sister lovingly helped my pull my shorts up. She kissed me as she made sure my shorts were secure around my waist, then hopped in the car, and awaited my entry. I closed her door, and went to mine to get in. I saw Sarah had flipped the mirror down on her side, and was adjusting her hair. She was already more than beautiful, so I think she was just anxious to get back to our life at home.

"You're gorgeous, baby girl," I told her.

Sarah smiled, and climbed over to kiss me. I felt her breasts in my hands as they hung there freely, and knew that her luscious ass and tight, sweet little pussy were on display as she knelt over the console. Satisfied, she turned and sat back in her seat, smiling broadly. I admired this beauty beside me, who would rather be naked than wear a single stitch of clothing. I didn't even bother suggesting that she cover up as we approached the pay station to exit the garage. The guy taking credit cards could clearly see her there in all of her naked glory. She sat looking around, anxiously fidgeting with buttons and things in my car, as the attendant openly gawked at her glorious nudity.

It seemed like the attendant was struggling, but I knew he was killing time to keep looking at my beautiful naked sister. She turned to him and said, "are we done here?"

Knowing he was caught, he quickly got my receipt and handed it to me along with my credit card. Before we pulled away, I said, "look but don't touch. She's all mine, my friend."

He replied, "you're a lucky man!" I pulled away before he could say any more.

"I love you," Sarah told me. "And I love how you call me all yours."

"Well, love, you are. Always."

As we navigated our way to the freeway, I called my long-time friend who worked at a local Ford dealer. I asked if he had what I was looking for on the lot, giving him every detail and more that my sister was wanting in her new car. He told me he did have just what I wanted, but in a slightly different color. Sarah was listening in, and said it would be perfect. It was a chrome trimmed black cherry color, but otherwise was exactly what she was looking for and more in regard to options. Sarah was beaming as the realization sank in that she was about to get her first brand new car.

"Hey, would you mind getting it all ready for me, and pulling it around back? It's my sister's car, and she's naked."

"Wait...what?"

"Don't worry about it, man. Please just have it ready to go."

"No worries, I got you, bro."

"Right on, I'll see you in a few minutes."

Sarah was proud of what I had done, but said, "you didn't have to do that. I could get dressed."

"Yea, you could, but I like you this way better."

Smiling even bigger, she sat content but anxious as we drove the last few miles to the dealership. We pulled around back, and just as promised, Sarah's brand new Ford Edge Titanium Elite. There also was my friend, wiping it down with a microfiber cloth, putting the final touches on the car's delivery.

Before we got out, Sarah asked, "J, we're going to share everything, right?"

"Of course! What do you want to share?"

"Please tell me how much this is costing us."

"First, I love that you just said 'us," I told her. "But what does it matter?"

"I just want to be sure we can afford it. I mean it's absolutely beautiful, but can we swing it?"

"Sweetheart, I want you to know that you don't live that life anymore. You don't have to worry what things cost anymore, and if there will be enough money to pay the bills. I make plenty, and I've saved plenty, so this is nothing at all to worry about."

"Okay, and I trust you, but please tell me."

"Forty-one thousand," I reluctantly told her. "Since we're sharing everything, and you are a major part of my life, that's what we're paying for it."

Her face went blank.

"You're sure we can do this?"

"One hundred percent positive, and I want to do it for you."

Sarah sat staring at what was about to be her new ride, unable to believe that I was...we were...about to drop that kind of money on a car.

"But how much are the payments," she asked.

"Sarah, the payment is forty-one thousand, and we own it."

"No, I mean how much per month?"

"Sweetie, there are no monthly payments. I'm going to write a check, and pay for it in full."

Sarah looked at me astonished. "We can do that?"

"We can. Now are you ready?"

She just nodded her head, and sat staring at her new car. I got out, and went to join my friend. We shook hands, and exchanged pleasantries. He asked me about what I said earlier, regarding my sister being naked.

"She is, right there in the car."

My friend turned and waved at Sarah, who cautiously waved back, but stayed in my car.

"So how is this going to work? Do you want to sign the papers now, or come back tomorrow?"

"If it's okay, I can come back. I'm happy to leave a check with you, if you'd prefer."

"Nah, don't worry about it. We trust you. We'll just call this an overnight test drive," he told me, as he handed me Sarah's new key fob. Never before had she owned a vehicle with push-button start, not to mention all of the other bells and whistles this things came equipped with.

"Sweet deal, man. I'll be by tomorrow with a check, and we'll finish the deal."

"Sounds good," he replied, shaking my hand again. Backing up a bit, he said, "so...your sister. Why is she naked?"

"It's how she prefers to live her life, man. That's all I can say. She moved in with me a while back, too."

"So you get to see her naked all the time?"

"Yes sir, I do."

"How do you contain yourself? I mean, your sister is hot! Don't be offended by that, but damn, she's super hot. How do you keep from...you know...fucking her," he inquired, lowering his voice substantially at that last part.

"Keep it under your hat, man, but I don't."

"Don't what?"

"Keep from fucking her," I trailed off quietly.

"WHAT?" He asked, somewhat shocked. Quieting his voice again, he rephrased his question. "You've fucked her?"

"I have. I fuck...no, I have sex with her every day, more than once, usually. Sometimes we fuck, sometimes we make love, but we're very sexually active frequently."

"Fuck, that's hot, man. You're a lucky son of a bitch to be fucking her."

"Easy man, that's my sister you're talking about."

"I'm sorry. Can I see her? I mean, can I see her naked?"

"What's in it for us?"

Thinking quickly, he said he would knock off another two grand from her car.

"Make it five, and yes, you can see her naked," I replied, knowing Sarah wouldn't care if he or anyone else saw her get into her new car naked.

exfireman
exfireman
340 Followers
12