Sister Sexbot Ch. 03

Story Info
David's sister meets her robotic doppelganger.
2.1k words
4.65
35.1k
73

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eros_343
Eros_343
819 Followers

Year: 2050

Alexis, my sister, was still asleep when I woke up next to her. She was completely naked with her bare ass just above the covers. Yesterday she woke me up with a blow job, and I thought I'd return the favor this morning. I turned her over onto her back and her breasts moved in the slight movement. Before I could get between her legs though, my phone beeped.

Who could be messaging me this early? I ignored it and let my mouth get closer to Alexis's pussy. I breathed in her feminine aroma. The phone beeped again. I glanced over to see who the message was from, and I froze. Alexis. The real one. Shit. She didn't usually message me, and yesterday we had come across her boyfriend, Josh. He must've said something.

I drank in one last gaze at the robot version of my sister's pussy. Thanks to the DNA replication, this is exactly what the real one looked, felt, and tasted like. I needed that to calm my nerves before I actually read the real Alexis's message.

"Josh thinks I'm on campus for some reason. Thinks I'm visiting you. He's upset I blew him off last night. Know anything about this?"

Fuck. Exactly what I feared. I typed, "Why would I know anything about it?"

The longest seconds in the world passed as the phone showed the dots to indicate her typing. Every profanity in the world was muttered under my breath, and the robotic Alexis began to stir in her sleep. "Good morning, honey."

"Good morning, sis." I couldn't keep the nervousness out of my voice.

"What's wrong, David?" she asked.

The next message from the real one popped up. "Because Josh said I was with you."

Another message popped up. "Don't play dumb, David."

"I'm not playing dumb," I hastily typed. I turned to my sister, who was sitting up in the bed. I was too frantic to enjoy her tits. "Nothing's wrong."

"Don't lie to me." Alexis scooted closer so that her pointed nipples touched my back. It made me feel a little better. That is, until the phone rang. Video call too. Shit.

I stood up and faced Alexis, so that the face cam wouldn't point to her. "I gotta take this call."

"Sure, bro."

My quaking thumb touched the receive call button. "H-hello."

"You're awfully nervous for someone with nothing to hide, David." Alexis looked my up and down from the screen. She wouldn't be able to see any lower than my chest and stomach. "Are you naked?"

I shrugged. "Yeah, I'm naked. Sometimes I sleep naked, especially in my dorm."

"That voice sounds familiar," robot Alexis said. I wanted to crawl out of my skin.

"Or when you're having sex."

My blood pressure spiked, but then I calmed myself by telling myself she knew nothing. "Maybe. What of it?"

"Who with?" Alexis asked. "That voice does sound familiar."

"None of your business!" My heart pounded. For a brief second I thought about hanging up, but that would be as good as a confession, and I would have to face my sister again. As well as anybody else my sister rats me out to.

"So, why can't you tell me why Josh thinks I'm on campus hanging out with you?"

I helplessly stuttered. "I guess the girl kinda looks like you?"

"She looks like me?" Robotic Alexis asked. "I want to see."

"Yes, David," the real Alexis said plainly. "I want to see too."

Robotic Alexis was already out of bed and approaching to reach for the phone.

"Well, she's naked right now, so I don't think it would be—"

Robotic Alexis reached for the phone and I moved it without thinking. At the perfect angle to let the real Alexis see her naked, replicated body. "She does look like me," she said plainly.

I froze. Alexis moved closer to the screen to peer at her real self. "Hey, she does look like me!"

"Down to the mole on my left hip." There was little emotion in the real Alexis's voice.

"Alexis, I can explain!"

"Oh neat, her name is Alexis too!"

"Well, she has my exact appearance and name," she said. "It seems pretty obvious what happened."

"Alexis, it's not like that."

"I doubt that very much."

"Please, can we talk about this?"

Alexis's eyes lit up. "I would love to."

I breathed a sigh of relief. "I'll take her back immediately."

"When is she due back?"

"Tomorrow."

"No sense in wasting a day you already paid for," Alexis said. "I wanted to see both of you anyway."

I looked down away from the phone. I looked at my feet, which had gone pale from fear like the rest of my body.

"I'm on the way right now. I called a cab."

"How long?" I asked.

Alexis asked somebody offscreen, and they said about half an hour. She repeated the ETA to me, and I just nodded. "And David?"

"Yeah?"

"Don't sweat too much. I'm not as upset about this as you probably think."

"See you in half an hour." I hung up the phone and set it down.

"She'll be here in half an hour?" Robotic Alexis asked.

"Yeah."

She grabbed my now limp cock, which did grow slightly from the attention. "So we have some time to ourselves?"

I shook my head. "Not in the mood right now."

Alexis frowned. "Is it because of that girl on the phone that looks like me?"

"Something like that." Tingling sensations begin to fill my cock, but my mind simply wasn't there. My secret was out, and my life was just over.

***

Robotic Alexis and I had gotten dressed by the time the real Alexis arrived. Robotic Alexis greeted her with enthusiasm. "We really do look alike."

Alexis smirked. "We do. What's your favorite food?"

"Pizza with pineapple!"

"Mine too."

"Wow. Favorite actor?"

"Keanu Reeves."

"Mine too. He's so hot." She turned to me and started to speak. "But not as hot as—wait, David does she know?"

"Do I know that you two are brother and sister?" Alexis asked and nodded to herself. "Yes, I know. I also know you are fucking each other."

"We're not fucking each other," the robot lied.

"You were naked when I video-called."

The robot looked at me and shrugged. "Well, I'm just a uh—"

"Am I really this bad at lying?"

"Sometimes." Even in this situation, I could find the humor in it.

Alexis furrowed her brow. "Alright look, I know you guys are fucking, I know that's your brother, and I'm totally cool with it."

"You are?" The robot asked.

"You are?" I repeated.

Alexis's eyes went between us both. "Yes, I am."

A huge weight was lifted from me. "Wait, really?"

"Let me show you something on my phone." Alexis pulled out her phone and went through her pictures gallery. She tapped her thumb on a picture and it took up the screen. It was a naked picture of me! Right there in my sister's hand-my real sister-was a picture of me posing. In the picture, my cock was shining and wet, and my hair was messy as if I'd just had sex. She swiped left and my doppelganger was facing away from the camera, just as naked. "That version was hesitant to take pictures. Did you take pictures of her, yet?"

I was speechless. The robot spoke up for us. "I was going to right before my doctor appointment tomorrow. Why do you have a naked picture of David? And why do we look so much alike?"

"We look alike because we're sisters, but you haven't heard of me," Alexis said. "And this isn't quite David, it's David's brother that he hasn't heard of."

The robot nodded. "So you're cool with us fucking because you're fucking your brother too?"

"Exactly."

"Alexis," I said. "Order 3257: Break Roleplay."

The robot's face went completely blank and stared ahead. Now I could have a real conversation.

"Good idea," Alexis said. "I heard if their personality program finds out about their artificial nature, it typically isn't too good for them. That's why she bought the sister story, she knows that it's bullshit, but her programming forces her to play along to protect herself from finding out she's a machine."

"You made a robot of me?"

Alexis bit her lip and grinned. "You were so sexy, and I had no idea you felt the way about me."

My cock grew in my pants as I thought about my real sister lusting after me all this time. "When?"

"Over the summer," Alexis said. "You were home from college, and I was 18. I saw the commercials and saved up for both a robot you, and a hotel so that we could have a couple days to ourselves. I knew you jacked off a lot, so finding a DNA sample was easy. What'd you use for me?"

"The fork from your plate." I paused. "You really thought I was sexy?"

"Oh yes, you were even sexier than I thought. I was amazed when I first saw your cock in action." Alexis let out a soft moan as she played her memory. "I was even more amazed when I felt you inside me. I think I came when you did as I felt your hot seed inside me, even if it was artificial seed."

My cock was rock hard and I reached out to embrace her. "We can find out just how realistic that machine was."

Alexis's cute lips curved in a smile before kissing me. "Why did you think I came over?"

"To chew me out." I shrugged before kissing down her neck. An idea entered my head and I stopped. "Wait, what about Josh?"

"We're pretty open. I made something up about why I didn't see him last night. Best we not tell him about this though. I can't be remembered as a brother fucker."

"Right." I started to pull up Alexis's top to expose her smooth belly when another idea entered my head. "Order 3258: Resume roleplay."

Robotic Alexis blinked and looked at us embracing each other. She stood and pulled down Alexis's pants and panties in one motion to expose her bald pussy. "I love this family."

I finished taking off Alexis's top and she kissed her doppelganger. Her nipples stiffened as the two beautiful girls made out. A feminine hand traveled down her smooth curves to rub her delicate folds. She breathed harder and reached a hand up her copy's shirt to massage her breast. I took the initiative and helped the copy out of her clothes as well as taking off my own so that we were all naked.

The girls walked each other to my bed and one laid down with her legs spread. Short hairs on the pussy gave her away as the copy. I walked up behind my real sister and whispered, "Want to see how my real cock feels?"

She nodded. "I want to see how my pussy tastes."

Alexis bent over to eat out her copy. The girl moaned and pinched her own nipples. I took a moment to appreciate the sight of my sister eating herself out before approaching the real one. The tip of my cock rubbed against my sister's pussy and slowly pushed in. She moaned into the other girl's snatch. That familiar warmth wrapped around my cock. Every part of her pussy was just the same as the simulated one, but this was special. This was real.

"Oh, your cock feels so good!" Alexis lifted her head up from the girl for just a moment before being shoved back down to eat more pussy. My thrusts started slow and I reached around to rub her pussy. I gave her cream colored ass hard spanks before really fucking her. Both girls moaned loudly. Tits jiggled from the force, and I leaned to take one in my mouth. Moans turned to shrieks and she closed her legs around my sister's head. Her pussy got tighter, and I wasn't going to last much longer.

"Where can I cum?"

"Inside me!"

"You sure?"

"Yes!" Alexis let out a loud unmuffled moan as her pussy squeezed me tighter. "I need it NOW!"

Alexis's pussy milked my cock and I moaned as I released waves of cum inside her. She squealed at my warm fluid and I watched the other girl writhe in pleasure from Alexis's tongue.

All of us sat on the bed, panting. "That was...incredible."

"Your cock felt just as I remembered it," Alexis said. "But even better."

"My sister can really eat some pussy."

"So, not as upset as I thought." I laughed.

Alexis's tits bounced slightly as she giggled and gave me a peck on the lips. I tasted her own pussy on her lips. "No, not as upset as you thought."

Eros_343
Eros_343
819 Followers