Sister, Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,941 Followers

I heard her chuckle and then moan around my shaft as the head touched the back of her throat. "Don't tell me you're going to come, sucking my dick."

Cherry nodded her head and then lifted it up sharply, only to swallow me whole again in one quick motion. Her head bobbed up and down rapidly. I groaned long and deeply. She was making my toes curl from the pure sweet pleasure she was giving me. From her whimpering moans, she was getting close to orgasm herself, if she wasn't already there.

At the point where I was about to lose it, she suddenly stood up and grinned down at me. "Now that I have your full attention, I'm going to make better use of that than a jawbreaker." She said as she pushed my knees together. "I've had a half dozen small orgasms just sucking on it, now I want it where it's always belonged."

She moved forward and straddled my thighs. Her hands pulled my shaft forward, rubbed it along her silt, and wet hot opening as she squatted. "You know I'm going to come big time as soon as I sit on this thing, don't you?" She whispered huskily.

"I won't be far behind, believe me. I've wanted you since you were eighteen." I whispered back.

"Just hold it until I'm sitting on your thighs, if you can." She said as she centered the head against her opening.

"I'll try." I replied and then groaned as she added weight to our connection and the head of my dick entered her.

My dick sank slowly into her hot satiny depths. She was as hot, wet, and tight as I had always fantasized her to be. I fought to keep control but my mind kept whispering, 'you're finally fucking Cherry! You're fucking your loving sister!'

We were both trembling and moan loudly by the time her ass touched my thighs. She paused a fraction of a second and then lifted up, only to sit down hard. I was coming before I even realized and Cherry was yelling loudly as she came right along with me. The one woman I couldn't have and the one woman who had teased me unmercifully was now coming on my dick and my mind and body reeled at the thought.

I couldn't remember an orgasm that had ever been so sharp and so soul shattering. It felt like my spine, my eyeteeth, my fillings, and half my brain went out through my dick. I had never came that hard or that long in my life. Cherry was shaking and jerking through a series of climax of her own that were stupendous.

*****

I slowly came back to my senses with Cherry's arms over my shoulders, her head pressed to the side of mine. We were rocking back and forth slowly. I could feel my still rampant member moving inside her. She would shiver from time to time and then sigh. My arms were around her, and held her tightly to me. He body felt soft and warm against mine.

After a while, Cherry sighed even deeper than she had been and sat up to look into my eyes. "I love you brother, I love you so very much." She whispered and then kissed me softly.

We were still rocking as the kiss went on. My hands ran slowly up and down her smooth silky back and caressed her firm ass. Her sex would squeeze me ever so often and she would shiver. The kiss was getting more passionate by the minute and Cherry's hips were moving more forcefully with little jerks and rolls.

Finally she broke the kiss and leaned away from me. "Granny must be rolling over in her grave."

I nodded and grinned. "If she wasn't already dead, she'd die of a heart attack. That is, after she beat us to death."

Cherry laughed and then moaned softly as her sex grabbed my dick tightly. "I'm still having little aftershocks." She told me. "Between your nice fat dick in my pussy, my clit rubbing on you, and the fact that you're the one person I have most wanted in me, I'm building towards another barnburner of an orgasm."

"And the problem is?" I asked with a laugh.

"My legs are so weak and tremble, that I can't move the way I want to."

"Then stay where you are and we'll continue to rock."

"But I want more. I want you slamming into me as hard as you can. What I want is you spanking my ass with your hips." She whispered and then shivered.

"Then hold on tight and wrap your legs around my hips when I stand up." I told her as I slipped my hands under her ass cheeks.

"But...." She started to say something but then groaned as I stood up.

I carried her inside the house and sat her down on the edge of the old dinning room table. My walking had moved my dick inside her more and she had whimpered and moaned with every step. Now, she lay back on the table and looked up at me.

"You always wanted to do this didn't you?" She asked softly.

"About as much as you did."

"I only wanted you to eat my pussy in the middle of Grannies table, not fuck me on it."

"I can do that another time. Right now, I have a better idea." I said as I drew my hips back, pulling my dick out of her pussy to the head.

Cherry gasped loudly and then yelled as I rammed my hips forward to slap her ass solidly. With solid forceful strokes I fucked her. The slapping sound of my hips on her ass and her yells at the bottom of each stroke filled the room. My hips moved like a well-oiled machine as I pounded into her.

My hands on her hips pulled her to me on each forward stroke. Cherry was shaking her head and yelling almost continuously as my own climax slowly built. I wasn't in any hurry. I had waited so long for this day and I had no intention of it ending early. I wanted Cherry to get everything she wanted and then some. I also wanted the same for me.

Cherry would pinch, roll, and pull on one hard nipple and then the other. I smiled as I saw that slack look of pure pleasure slowly filling her face. The thought that one day I would tie her spread-eagled to this very table and eat her sweet pussy until she begged me to stop made me moan softly and my orgasm to build quicker.

Maybe I'd tie one of her daughters down and then tie Cherry down on top of her in a sixty-nine. They could eat each other while I fucked Cherry's virgin ass. My pending orgasm went even higher. I was right on the edge. It was quicker than I had wanted but....

I came again. Not nearly as long or as hard as the first time but hard enough to make me light headed. Cherry almost screamed as she tried to sit up. Her stomach muscles were jerking and twitching as her sex clamped down on me tightly. I could feel her inner muscles massaging my dick as a hot flood moved around it.

*****

Cherry finally relaxed enough to lie back down on the table. She was panting for breath and covered in a fine shine of perspiration. I released my grip on her hips and slowly caressed her body. I could feel little jerks and twitches in her stomach that were echoed inside her pussy. My palms caressing her breasts increased the jerks.

When I pinched and rolled her nipples, she gasped loudly and jerked upward as her pussy clamped down on me again. Releasing her nipples I leaned forward and sucked one into my mouth. I flicked it with y tongue and then nipped it gently. She gasped and clamped down again. I swapped breasts and treat that nipple the same way, with the same reaction.

I rose up and slowly pulled my semi hard dick out of her. She was sprawled out on the table completely relaxed, her feet on the edge and her knees splayed out widely. I stepped back and watched as our mixed juices slowly trickled out of her pulsing opening to run down the crack of her ass. I smiled as I dipped my fingertip in the fluid and then brought it up to my lips.

I sucked on my finger a moment and then dipped up more. I moved to the side of the table and slipped my finger into Cherry's mouth. She sucked on the finger a second and then her eyes opened and she looked up at me. I smiled down at her and she smiled back as I removed my finger.

"We've made one hell of a mess." I told her.

She nodded and took a deep shivering breath. "Tell me about it. I can feel it running down my ass."

"It looks beautiful, believe me." When she giggled, I added, "So you can ride home that way."

She looked at me hard for a second and then nodded. "What about you?" She asked hesitantly.

"You get to clean me up before we leave. You'd like that, wouldn't you?" She nodded slowly, her eyes locked with mine. "Good, then you rest while I go get my clothes."

I started across the room and then stopped to look back at my beautiful naked sister. "Oh, and your hands can stay tied and the dress will remain unbuttoned."

I heard Cherry's moan of pleasure as I turned back for the door. Live was now so worth living, I thought as I went outside. I had a house to rebuild, a sister to keep me happy, and two nieces that had great potential. What else could a dirty old man wish for?

TxRad
TxRad
5,941 Followers
12