Sister, Sister Ch. 02

Story Info
Cherry moves to the old place to help her brother.
7.7k words
4.63
114.2k
81

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 05/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,942 Followers

Sister, Sister: The Return Home


Cherry turned off the main highway and followed the shady tree lined county road toward the old family place. It was the home where she and her older brother had grown up. It had been their Grandmothers home. As always, any thoughts about her Grandmother caused a sensuous chill to run up and down her spine.

Today she was moving back to the old place to help her brother with the remodeling. At least that was what she had told everyone in town. It was partially true but not the whole truth. The real reason made her shiver harder than the thoughts of Grandmother.

As she turned into the driveway leading to the old place, she got her first look at the remodeling. She stopped and got out of her car. The new plaster on the eight-foot walls surrounding the front of the house shone in the sunlight. The new red tile roof showing above the walls was bright and colorful.

The place looked better than she had ever seen it. It looked brand new. She would have to drop the old when she thought of the place from now on. The six large oaks surrounding the house on three sides looked dark and green in contrast to the new plaster.

The hot still air out here on the drive would be replaced by the cooler air of the shade from those trees she knew as she got back in her car. The fact that she could and would be naked behind those walls would make it even cooler.

She felt the muscles in her thighs, sex, stomach, and chest tighten up in series. Being naked in front of her brother would make her hotter than hell and had nothing to do with the weather. She remembered the spanking he had given her the last time she had been here.

Squeezing her thighs tightly together, a soft whimper escaped her lips as a tingling itchy feel came from deep inside her sex. She had scratched that itch for the first time with her brother that time also. That had been four months ago and she had not been alone with him since.

Her youngest daughter had left Wednesday morning for college. Now it was Friday afternoon as she pulled into the enclosed carport under the trees to the left of the house. She had the weekend off from her job at the motel and had nowhere to be until Monday morning.

What she brought with her was not much but she hoped she wouldn't need much in the way of clothing. She had her handbag, a small makeup case with her toiletry items, and one small suitcase. Now her nerves were tingling as she headed for the front gate.

As she opened the gate, her brother Ray was coming down the steps from the porch. Her heart skipped a beat as she took in his naked body. He was slightly taller than she was but broad across the shoulders, with narrow hips, and muscular arms and legs.

"Good to see you brother." She told him with a big grin as she sat her bags down.

Ray grinned as he sweep her up in a bear hug and kissed her. Cherry was laughing so hard that she could hardly kiss him back. When he held her with one arm and swatted her on the butt with the other hand, she quit laughing and kissed him passionately.

Cherry brought her legs up and wrapped them around her brother's hips. She could feel the heat of his hot member as it pressed against her sex even through the shorts she wore. She moaned softly and squeezed tighter with her legs wishing she had worn a dress with no panties.

A dress with no panties would have gotten her a spanking from Granny all those years ago. A bare handed spanking and possible even a few licks on and in her sopping wet pussy. Both the spankings and licks had set the tempo of her life and she loved it.

Ray broke the kiss and swatted her hard on one ass cheek and then the other as she held onto him with her arms and legs. Caressing her ass and then squeezing it, he asked, "Well, what do you think of the old place so far?"

"The greeting was yummy." Cherry replied with a big grin. When Ray slapped her ass hard she laughed and whispered, "And it's getting better. If you keep that up it'll be heavenly."

"Get off me so I can show you around." Ray told her as he slapped the other ass cheek just as hard.

"No way, those pops on my rear end are feeling better and better," Cherry whispered with a whimpering moan.

"They'd feel even better without those shorts."

Cherry gave out with the little whimpering moan again and lowered her feet to the ground. "That so true," she whispered as she whipped her tee shirt off over her head.

She tossed the shirt at her brother as her hands came up to caress her small breasts and tease her hard nipples. As she pinched and then twisted the hard nubs she whispered, "See what you do to me."

Ray reached over and hung the shirt on a peg in the wall by the gate. Cherry wiggled out of the shorts quickly and started to hang them up with the shirt but Ray's hand intercepted hers. He took the shorts and flipped them so that the inner crotch was accessible and brought them up to his nose.

He took a deep sniff and grinned. "I don't have to see it, I can smell it. There's no sweeter smell in the world."

Cherry moaned as she remembered what he had said about carrying her panties around with him for so many years. That he had done that and used her scent to masturbate to was unreal in one sense but sexy and sensual in another.

She had teased him unmercifully when they were kids and got him in all kinds of trouble but he loved her in spite of it or possible because of it. She knew that she loved him and always had. He had taught her about blowjobs and she had taught him to eat pussy.

Without thinking about it, she dropped to her knees and inhaled his hard thick dick to the very base. Sweeping her tongue back and forth over the ridge along the bottom, she lifted her head slowly holding a tight suction.

Ray had made a grunting sound as she had sucked him in and then he moaned softly as she came back up. She released him from her mouth and planted a kiss on the head. "I like taste better than smell," she whispered looking up at him.

"So do I in your case, so guess what I'm having for dessert tonight right in the middle of grandmother's kitchen table."

Cherry gave a shivering shake and grinned. "That was always one of my biggest fantasies. You fucked me there last time I was here but I was to crazy by the time you did for it to register properly."

Ray reached down to his sister and pulled her to her feet when she took his hands. "Things are nowhere near finished around here but they are going faster and better than I first thought they would."

Cherry looked around the courtyard. The plaster was clean and new in here also. She noticed a new platform and steps in the corner of the wall. The platform had two levels. "What's that over there?"

"I call it an observation deck. One level allows you to see over the wall while standing and the other is for sitting. I figure it would be a good place to sun or just sit and watch the surrounding countryside."

"Hey, I like that. The walls are good for privacy but they sure block the view. The only way to see out before was the windows at each end of the house."

The T shaped house had the courtyard closing off the front of the T. The back was enclosed the same way. The house was almost two hundred years old and when it was built, it was built as a fortress for some cattle baron. It had withstood Indians, bandits, and even a couple of tornados.

"I've added some cameras around the top of the wall to help with the view and security. I've also added some detection equipment down at the gate to tell us when someone is coming up the driveway."

"Cool," Cherry said and then grinned mischievously. "Can the cameras be turned to view the inside of the courtyard?"

Ray knew exactly what his sister was thinking. "Yeah they can and I can record off of them with a remote control if I want to."

Cherry gave a little shiver and asked, "Will I be able to tell if you're recording?"

"Nope." Ray told her. "You'll only know if I put it up on one of the monitors in the house to show you. Later on, I'm going to dedicate one monitor just to show loops on."

With a soft whimper, Cherry reached up and pinched her nipples hard. "I've never seen myself like that before," she whispered.

"Neither have your daughters," Ray teased.

"You wouldn't!" Cherry said.

"Actually, I would and I will. I'll record them when they come out here."

"That would be one way to break the ice for the youngest but Sherry the oldest will be out of her clothes quicker than me. I've told her stories about our spankings on the nail over the front gate and she has always wanted to come out here. We never did but she'd jump at the chance if we offered it." Cherry told him and then took a deep shivering breath. "I wonder if she would come as hard as I used to."

"As you still do," Ray corrected her.

Cherry grinned and nodded as her eyes ran over the porch with new boards in places and repaired railings. She noted that the steps were wider now and had a wrought iron trellis and handrails.

"I like the trellis." She told her brother. "It'll look even better with flowering vines growing on it."

"Let me show you something special about it," Ray said leading Cherry over to it by her hand.

"Here stand on the lower step and face the courtyard." He told her.

When she did, he lifted her arm and slipped a looped strap over her wrist. Then he stepped around behind her, lifted her other arm and slipped a strap over that wrist. When he pushed her forward, she stepped off the step. As her arms came tight above her head, Cherry gasped and then moaned softly.

Ray knelt by her right foot and pulled it over toward the rail. The wrist straps grew tighter and then Cherry felt a strap going around her ankle. Her breath caught slightly as he went to her other leg and moved it out to attach a strap to it. She was now spread eagled under the trellis.

"I built the trellis extra strong just for this reason." Ray told her. "I think it'll be much better than the nail over the door except for certain family occasions. What do you think?"

Cherry pulled on the straps and whimpered softly. "I've never been this tied up before. It's kind of scary but very exciting at the same time. Is this one of the things you've learned since you left home?"

"Oh yes, I did say I'd learned some stuff didn't I. Yeah, this is one of them, one of many I might add." He replied as he reached around and ran his palms in small tight circles lightly over his sister's nipples.

She whimpered softly and tried to press her breast more firmly to his palms. His hands moved out as her chest moved and then he stepped up behind her to press his hard-on against the cleft in her ass. Cherry moaned loudly at the hot feel of his dick. She pushed her ass back tighter to him.

"There are so many ways that I can tease and please you tied up like this," Ray whispered in her ear. "Ways that you have never even thought about before."

His hands coursed down her body from her breasts to her thighs and then back up again. "If I added a blindfold then things would become even more intense. You wouldn't know what I was going to do next or when."

"I don't know what you're going to do now," Cherry whispered as she rubbed her ass against her brother.

"One day I'm going to fuck you in that tight little ass of yours," Ray whispered back.

Cherry gasped loudly and whimpered. "I.... Uh... I've...." She stammered.

"You've never been fucked there have you?" Ray asked softly. When Cherry shook her head, he chuckled and kissed her neck. "It'll drive you nuts, especially if I can find someone to lick your sweet pussy while I do. Maybe your daughter would like that job."

Cherry groaned loudly as her hips jerked and twitched.

"Are you coming?" Ray asked in a soft whisper.

Cherry nodded sharply and then gasped as Ray pinched, pulled, and twisted her nipples. Her orgasm had been slacking off and when he did, it shot back up several notches. She was now hanging with most of her weight on her wrists; her legs were not holding her up very well.

"The mind is the biggest and strongest sex organ in the body," Ray whispered in Cherry's ear.

*****

A bit later, Cherry was sitting in the porch swing sipping on a glass of iced tea. Each time she raised the glass to take a sip the cold sweat off the glass would drip onto her breasts or in her lap. She would give a little jerk or a quick shiver when it did.

Ray sat in the old kitchen chair with his feet propped up on the rail watching her. He would smile as she jerked or shivered. She had a paper napkin for the glass but did not use it. She liked the cold splashes of water on her skin and even aimed them at her nipples or clit.

As an old hand at reading people, this told Ray far more than any questions he might have asked. His sister had always shown masochistic tendencies and liked pain in the form of spankings. He was that way also. It came from their grandmother and her stern discipline when they were young.

Now he was the one in charge and Cherry had liked if not loved everything he had done to her so far. Unlike granny, he did not do it for discipline. He did it because he like to do it and because it gave his sister deep pleasure.

He had let her hang in the trellis until her legs would hold her and then he had released her. Cherry had looked a little disappointed when he did. He knew she had expected a spanking and had wanted one. She would get one but it would be later over his knees. She would sit gingerly throughout supper.

Right now, it was time to let her mind work for a while. The house had four bedrooms, a kitchen, a living room, and three bathrooms. One bedroom was his, one was an office, the third would be a guest room, and the fourth would be very special and very private. It was the room that would get into Cherry's head.

"Come on let me show you the insides of the house." Ray told his sister as he dropped his feet to the floor and stood up.

Cherry stood and followed him through the front door into the living room. The wall between here and the kitchen had been replaced with a long wide counter. Columns along its length supported the ceiling. She noted straps like the ones on the trellis on the columns, top, and bottom.

To anyone else those straps could mean anything but to her they were cause to shiver and whimper. "I like the new counter and without the wall this room looks larger." She told her brother to cover her excitement.

Ray had noted the way she had acted when she saw the straps and grinned. Things were going as planned. "There are straps on the other side of the counter also." He replied and then chuckled as Cherry shivered again.

"You think of everything," she whispered.

"We need to paint in here this weekend," he said changing the subject. "In fact, the only rooms that don't need painting are the kitchen, my bedroom, and the master bath."

Cherry had walked over to the counter and was leaning over it looking at the kitchen. It was all new. The counter had a padded edge that caught her right at the hips. It was just the right height for a good hard spanking.

Ray knelt down behind his sister, spread her legs, and wrapped a cuff with Velcro closures around each ankle. Cherry did not resist him in any way. In fact, her breathing got faster. Then he stood up and walked into the kitchen. He was smiling as she held out one hand to present her wrist.

"You learn fast," he said with a chuckle as he applied similar cuffs to her wrists, pulling her prone across the counter. "There are three sets of these, by the way."

Cherry whimpered at the thought and tested the restraints. "This is scarier than the trellis. Out there, I could see by twisting or turning. I can't do that here."

"You wouldn't be able to tell who was spanking you or fucking or eating your sweet pussy. If I restrained you the other way it would be even worse with your back bent and your feet off the floor."

Cherry made a whimpering moaning sound and whispered, "Can I have a spanking now?"

"Not yet but don't worry, you'll get one right before supper. I want your ass nice and hot and stinging when I have you for dessert."

"Would you spank me like I am now? The cool counter on my breasts and belly and your hand making my ass all hot and red, I'd probably come my brains out."

"I was going to put you across my lap but...." Ray told her.

Cherry moaned and then whispered, "Oh God, that sounds good also."

"Maybe I'll do both. I could spank you here before supper and over my knees before I have you for dessert." When his sister moaned even louder he smiled and added, "I think you like that idea so that's the plan."

"How long will it be before supper?" Cherry asked quickly, a soft whimpering sound of lust in her voice.

"Oh, an hour and a half, maybe two." He told her as he undid the strap on her left wrist.

When he moved over to undo the right wrist, Cherry lowered her head and sucked on the head of his dick greedily. Ray came up on his toes, forcing more of his fat dick into her mouth. Cherry moaned softly and swirled her tongue around the head.

Her tongue was doing wonderful things to the head of his dick so Ray stayed where he was and let her have her way. Cherry was whimpering and moaning as she sucked on him. He could see her straining to get more of him in her mouth but the straps on her ankles and the counter prevented it.

When he felt the first stirrings of an orgasm, Ray came down off his toes and stepped back. Cherry made a frustrated whimpering sound as his dick came out of her mouth.

As he turned to walk around the counter she whispered, "Please." Frustration and lust was heavy in her voice.

Walking up behind his sister, Ray pressed his dick between the satiny cheeks of her ass. Cherry moaned and pushed back hard against his hot dick. "Just hold that thought. After I eat your sweet pussy, I plan to fuck you long and hard right here where you are now."

A shivering shake ran up and down Cherry's body. "I... I... I don't know if I could take all of that and live."

"Oh, you'll live alright and you'll love every minute of it. We have a lot of years to catch up on since we left this place and tonight is going to be the royal start to a long and lusty relationship."

"I've already had three small orgasms and you haven't even touched my pussy or spanked me yet." Cherry confessed.

Ray grinned as he stepped back and squatted down. He blew his hot breath across her anus and then licked one ass cheek and then the other. Cherry gasped at the first and pushed her ass back at the licks.

With a chuckle, Ray undid the cuffs on her ankles and stood up. His hand landing on her ass cheek, sounded loud and sharp in the enclosed space of the living room. Cherry gave out with a jerk and a barking yell and then laid still and whimpered expectantly.

"Not yet." Ray told her. "I've got supper simmering on the stove, so we have time for me to show you the rest of the house."

Cherry pushed up on her hands and looked at her brother over her shoulder. "You're mean."

Ray laughed and ran his fingers lightly over the red handprint on her ass. "Yes and you love it." He told her.

"As a matter of fact...." Cherry whispered as she straightened up. "Ok, let's see the rest of the house."

*****

The master bedroom and bath were off the right side of the living room. The bedroom had been big when it was their grandmother's room but now it seemed even larger. Ray had the wall around the bathroom lowered to the same counter height as between the living room and the kitchen. It had the same type of supports and of course cuffs.

Cherry toyed with one of the straps as she looked around. A huge canopy bed dominated the far wall and the heavy oak furnishings were polished and glowing. The deep pile carpeting had lots of padding under it and gave easily as she shifted her weight on her feet.

TxRad
TxRad
5,942 Followers