Sister, Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,942 Followers

"I like the bed."

Ray grinned and said cryptically, "By the time you learn all it's secrets you'll love it."

Cherry looked at him a moment and when he did not say anything else she turned to look at the bathroom. A large shower in one corner and an even larger tub in the other were the focal points of the room. A vanity with two sinks ran along the back wall.

"Nice, very nice," she whispered. "I can see us in the shower together and in the tub also."

"That's the idea," Ray said as he stepped up behind her. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her neck.

Cherry leaned back against him and murmured with pleasure as his hands caressed and squeezed her breasts. His lips, teeth, and tongue on her shoulder and neck made her whimper softly. She loved the attention he was showing her and loved the smooth way he had with her body even more.

With a shiver she whispered, "I'm going to come again if you're not careful."

"So? Multiple orgasms are going to be a fact of life." Ray replied as he stepped back.

Cherry whined softly as he turned and walked toward the door. "You're being mean again."

"No, I'm showing you the rest of the house."

"You're teasing the hell out of me and I'm enjoying every second of it," Cherry said with a giggly laugh.

They went back through the living room to the other end of the house. This was the head of the T. A long hall ran both ways. There was the guest room to the right, the office was straight ahead, and the bathroom was in the middle between the two. The last room was to the left and the largest on this end of the house.

There was not much to see in any of the rooms at present. All the furnishings were still in town in storage until the painting and final touches were finished. Ray had explained each room as they went through them. All but the last one, that is.

Cherry had looked around the large room. There was no carpet in any of the other rooms on this end of the house yet. The bathroom was tiled and had a slate floor. This room had tile in places on the walls and a parquet floor.

The large square column in the center of the room drew her attention and for some reason she shivered. Her minds eye showed her pictures of being tied to that post. Pictures of her daughters tied with her made her moan softly.

Ray had watched his sister and noted her eyeing the column in the middle of the room. "That column will be one of the focal points of this room among others," he said cryptically. "The four walls will be the directions of lust, power, patience, and pleasure."

When Cherry turned and looked at him questioningly, he grinned and replied, "You will learn in time. For now, let's just say it's something I've learned over the years."

Cherry gave a deep shiver and went over to wrap her arms around the center post. It was eighteen inches square and rounded on the edges. It was smooth with many coats of varnish and felt slick and slippery against her skin.

"I have the idea that I'm going to be very good friends with this post," she whispered softly.

"By the time I get this room furnished and decorated the way I want it, you will be friends with the whole room and love it dearly. Just thinking about this room will make you come." Ray told her.

Cherry moaned softly and rubbed herself on the post. She had no idea what her brother was talking about but she knew he was right. Granny had bent the branch for each of them and now they were back together to finish shaping the family tree.

Ray walked up behind his sister, put his arms around her, and hugged the post. His hot hard dick pressed tightly in the crack of her ass. She was between him and the post and could not move. Not that she wanted to, she was on the verge of another orgasm.

Cherry moaned softly and wiggled her ass from side to side. She wanted to be fucked but knew it was not going to happen when Ray took a step back and swatted her on the ass. She let out a moaning whimper as she released the post and turned around. Ray was walking down the hall away from her.

*****

Ray was in the kitchen checking on supper when Cherry entered the living room. "Go get our tea glasses please, it's getting close to time for supper." He told her.

Cherry gave a shivering shake and did as he asked. All the way out on the porch and back, all she could think about was the spanking he was going to give her. By the time, she returned and sat the glasses on the counter she was so wet that she could feel it trickling down her inner thighs.

She leaned over the counter and spread her legs wide as she gripped the far side of the cool top. The soft padding pressed on her hips and her belly right above her mound. Her breasts pressed tightly to the cold top. She was so ready.

Ray was ignoring her as he refilled the glasses with tea and ice. He had already seen all he needed to see when his sister bent over the counter. She would be coming her brains out very quickly when he started the spanking and she would come for as long as he continued it.

He took his time and made her wait. She was whimpering softly as he sat the glasses on the dinning table. With a grin, he came up behind Cherry and pressed his hard-on between the cheeks of her ass tightly, as he ran his hands up and down her back.

She moaned softly at the firm pressure as he massaged her back and then her shoulders. He used her shoulders to pull her back tighter to him as he massaged them. Cherry wiggled her ass from side to side feeling Ray's dick slip even farther between her ass cheeks.

Ray suddenly stepped back and squatted down. He spread her feet wider apart and put a cuff on each ankle. He paused a moment to caress and then kiss her ass cheeks. Cherry whimpered softly from time to time and moaned as he took a long lick up the cleft of her ass.

He stood up and walked around the counter to the kitchen side. He stood close enough for Cherry to suck on just the head of his dick as he attached the straps to her wrists. Her mouth and tongue felt wonderful. Again, he allowed her to have her way until he felt the first stirrings of an orgasm.

Stepping back, Ray pulled on the adjustable straps. Cherry gave out with a little gasp of surprise, as her arms were pulled tighter. She was now held firmly and tightly across the counter. She pulled at the straps and then moaned loudly as Ray massaged her back from this side.

His dick was close to her face but out of reach of her mouth. She made a soft frustrated sound and wiggled on the counter. Ray's big hand landed solidly and loudly on her ass. Cherry gasped and then gasped again as it landed on the other ass cheek.

Ray took his time walking back around to the living room side of the counter. Cherry jerked and gave out with a whimpering moan as his hand caressed both cheeks for a moment. He swatted her sharply on one cheek and then the other several times in quick succession.

Cherry's breathing was hard and rapid, as he ran one finger down the cleft of her ass, and paused to tease her anus. When her breath caught for a second, Ray moved his finger lower, and dipped it into her wet sex. He fingered her hot opening for a few seconds.

When Cherry took a shuddery breath, Ray moved his finger back up to her asshole and pressed it to the tight opening. He held pressure against the tight ring of muscles guarding her there and waited. Slowly over the next couple of minutes, the finger sank into her ass. Cherry was whimpering and shaking the whole time.

Leaning over the counter Ray whispered, "That's just my fingertip. Just think what my whole dick would feel like."

A shivering shake ran up and down his sister's body and then she moaned loudly as he pulled the finger out. "But that's for later," he whispered as he caressed her warm ass. "Now is the time for your spanking."

Before Cherry could react or say anything, his hand was smacking her ass hard and fast. He used the same ten licks and then a few seconds of caressing just like Granny had. By the time he stopped, Cherry had had at least two small orgasms and both cheeks of her ass were red and very hot.

He let her lay there a few minutes and then ran his hand between her parted thighs and over her slick outer lips. He held his hand cupping her sex for a moment and then rubbed her allowing his middle finger to follow along in her drenched slit.

His fingertip would tease her hot slippery opening. He could feel it clenching and grasping at his finger. Then he would slide it along her slit until he could roll her clit around in tight circles. Cherry was shaking all over but she held her hips stiff and still.

Ray knew from his watching when they were younger that if she moved her hips in any way Granny would have given her several more slaps on the ass and that would be the end. The longer she could hold still the longer Granny would have teased her.

Finally, Cherry was so close to a mind blowing orgasm that she could not help herself. Her hips twitched and then jerked. Ray took his hand away for a second and then jammed two fingers in her pussy as deep and as hard as they would go. With a long drawn out yell, Cherry went up in flames, her hips jerking and bucking against the intruding fingers.

Ray grinned as he held the fingers still and let her orgasm run its course. Her heat was unbelievable; as was the way, her inner muscles were grabbing and squeezing his fingers. Just thinking about the way she had felt wrapped around his dick that one time made him groan softly.

*****

Dinner was a quiet affair except for a few "please pass this and please pass that." Plus the occasional whimper from Cherry as she shifted her ass on the hard oak chair. Ray had to control himself as she shifted. He could hear the soft squishing sound from the wetness between her thighs and wanted to grin.

Cherry ate sparingly and kept glancing at him from the corner of her eye. Finally, she whispered, "That was the hardest I've ever come in my life. Anymore and I would have died."

Now Ray did grin. "Darling sister, you haven't even scratched the surface yet."

Cherry looked at him as if he was crazy. Ray laughed and shook his head. "Just wait and see." He told her.

*****

After supper, they cleared the table and cleaned the kitchen. By the time they were finished, Cherry was all antsy and nervous. When Ray made a pot of coffee, she asked, "When should I serve dessert?"

"After I've had a cup of coffee and my supper has settled a little." He told her softly. "Anticipation is a wonderful thing."

"Maybe for you it is but for me its torture," Cherry whispered. "That last orgasm is in my mind and what you said about it being just the surface is even more so."

Ray nodded. "Then the anticipation is doing what it's supposed to do. It's building you up and making you more aware as the time passes."

"It's driving me crazy," Cherry whispered and then giggled. "Or is that crazier."

"Crazier would be if it had no effect on you."

Cherry seemed to consider this as Ray poured himself a cup of coffee and stirred in a spoon of sugar. When he finished, he took a sip and then said, "Why don't you climb up on the table while I have my coffee. You can rest and relax while I contemplate desert."

"What about my spanking over your lap? I thought...." She let the sentence hang as Ray smiled and nodded.

"Don't worry, you'll get your spanking first, but I want to look at your wet pussy and maybe even sample the flavor a little."

Cherry moaned softly as she climbed up on the table. As she turned around and sat on the edge, she shivered. "I always wanted you to eat my pussy on this old table, Granny's old table. I wanted to be able to eat meals here and smile at what we had done on it."

Ray smiled. "Granny was never out of here long enough for that to happen. Only on shopping day could it have happened but she always took you with her."

Cherry giggled and laid back on the table bringing her feet up to hook her heels on the edge next to her ass. Her knees were spread wide, her pussy on display right in front of her brother's face. "If she could see me now she would explode in a fit of anger that would get us both killed."

"You mean me killed. It would be my fault in her mind even if you were always the instigator," Ray said softly as he leaned forward and licked upward along the inside of Cherry's left thigh.

With a gasp, Cherry jerked and whispered sharply, "Your tongue is so hot!"

"The coffee is good for more than my pleasure." Ray replied before he licked her other inner thigh.

Cherry jerked again and asked, "Where on earth did you learn all this stuff?"

"Here, there, almost everywhere." Ray replied with a grin. "A lot of it is just common sense and an active inquiring imagination. Kind of the old what will this button do, type questions. An action and a reaction."

"You sure are doing a good job of pushing all my right buttons," Cherry whispered. Then she moaned and lifted her hips as Ray's hot tongue slid across her outer lips. A second later his tongue was gone and didn't return.

Cherry lay motionless on the table for nearly a minute before she looked for him. Ray smiled as he refilled his coffee cup at the counter across the room. He knew she had expected more licks on her slippery outer lips or maybe even a lick along her slit.

"There you are," Cherry whispered.

"Yes, here I am." Ray replied as he returned to the table still smiling.

He sat his coffee off to the side of her hip and held out his hands. Cherry took them and he pulled her up to a sitting position. Her face held that breathy lusty look of anticipation as he sat down in the chair and patted his lap.

Cherry slipped off the table and stood between his knees for a second. She contemplated dropping to her knees and sucking his hard dick. It looked so inviting standing up against his lower belly. The tip was all slick and shiny with pre-cum. She suddenly realized he was as excited as she was.

When he patted his thighs again, she whimpered sharply, moved to the side, and lay down across his lap. Ray leaned on her shoulder blades with his left arm while he spread her knees wider with his right hand and foot.

Once he had her positioned the way her wanted her he caressed her warm pink ass cheeks lightly. "You have a perfect ass for spanking. It's firm but springy and nicely rounded. When you're bent over my lap it sticks up nicely at just the right angle."

Cherry whimpered expectantly, waiting for the first blow to her ass. Ray grinned. He knew this was the part that got to her the most, the anticipation, the waiting for the spanking to start. He could see her anus and the opening to her sex contracting and relaxing.

"Your ass is still pink and warm from the last spanking. Maybe I should just have my desert and save this spanking for later," Ray said teasing his sister.

"No!" Cherry said sharply. That changed to a gasping yell as Ray's big hand landed solidly on her ass.

"I don't remember asking you," Ray said as his hand rose and fell again. It made a meaty sound as it landed. Cherry now had two solid red handprints, one on each cheek.

She yelled again and tried to wiggle forward. That just put her tighter against Ray's thighs. His hand took up a steady rhythm of ten slaps and then a caress or two. The blows were less forceful than the first two but not by much. He spread the spanking out to cover her whole ass.

By the time he was finished, Cherry was crying but her hips were jerking and twitching as her ass flexed up and down. She was coming wildly and had been for sometime. Ray held her tightly to his lap and rubbed her red ass in slow firm circles, covering the whole area as he went.

Cherry was down to whimpering sobs and her ass stilled before he stopped rubbing her. He was tempted to touch her pussy but did not dare. She would go off like a rocket again if he did and he wanted to be eating her pussy when that happened.

He could feel his dick hot and throbbing against her hip. Their flexing had rubbed him almost to orgasm. He was still on the ragged edge and could feel tightness in his balls that was close to painful. It was time to have his desert but he had to wait on his sister to recover a little.

"Did Granny ever spank you like this?" He asked on the spur of the moment.

Cherry nodded and moaned softly. "I would make a mistake or do something wrong here in the kitchen. She would jerk down my shorts or flip up my skirt and pull me across her knees. Her hands were small but she knew how to use them."

"Did you make mistakes on purpose?"

Cherry giggled. "Often. Even more so as I grew older."

"Did you come as hard then as you just did?"

Cherry hesitated in thought and then shook her head. "No. No, I didn't. I came ever time but they were small sharp orgasms that seemed to link together."

"So, why do you come so hard when I spank you?"

Again, Cherry paused in thought. "It's the force of your spankings and your large hard hand for one thing and you are my brother for another. Just the thought of you spanking me almost makes me come."

"Why is that?"

Cherry giggled and squirmed on her brother's lap. "Because I always wanted to fuck you or suck your dick and Granny knew it. I never said so much to her but she knew. She was bound and determined to beat the devil as she called it, out of me."

Wiggling backwards, Cherry slipped off Ray's lap and knelt beside his thighs. Her eyes went to his hard dick and she licked her lips. "I tormented you as a way of tormenting Granny. You spanking me is a payback for all that torture I put you through."

"That doesn't answer my question though." Ray told her.

"Because you are my brother and I love you." Cherry answered as her eyes came up to looking into his.

Ray smiled and nodded. "I love you too."

Cherry smiled back at him and stood up. She shifted her hips from side to side and the smile became a grin. "Your dessert is squishy," she whispered and then giggled.

"That's just the way I like it," Ray said as he patted the tabletop.

Cherry moved around in front of him and then climbed up to sit on the table. She took a hissing breath as her hot red ass touched the cold polished wood. She whimpered softly as she laid back and lifted her heels to the edge of the wood.

Ray's eyes took in the wetness of his sister's inner thighs and openly displayed sex. "Oh yes, that looks perfect," he whispered as he leaned forward and took a deep breath through his nose. "It smells delicious also."

Cherry started to giggle but it was cut short with a loud sharp gasp as Ray's wide hot tongue licked her inner thigh. "It tastes even better than before," he whispered before he licked the other thigh. Cherry spread her thighs wider with a soft drawn out moan.

Ray spent a lot of time cleaning up the tasty juices from his sister's sensitive inner thighs. He loved her taste, so sweet and earthy at the same time and he was teasing her unmercifully. He would lick and suck on the tender flesh almost to her pussy but not quite.

Cherry would roll her hips upward trying to get him to lick her sex. She wanted his tongue on and in her pussy so bad and the feeling was growing stronger by the minute. She wanted to raise her hips but fought the urge. She was afraid that if she did, her brother would sit back and abandon her.

Ray's hands on the backs of her thighs right below the knees took her by surprise. He pushed her legs up and forward until her knees were almost by her ears. Her sex was rolled upward almost vertical, her vagina pulled open right below his face.

Cherry yelled and jerked as Ray stabbed his tongue into her depths repeatedly. Then he circled the rosebud of her anus lightly. Cherry whimpered and then groaned as he licked her there more firmly. She gave herself over to the feeling her brother was generating.

TxRad
TxRad
5,942 Followers