Sister, Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,953 Followers

Ray lifted his head and looked along his sister's taught body. "How does it feel to be dessert on grandma's table?" He asked in a whisper. Cherry whimpered softly and then yelled as he buried his tongue in her sex. He didn't eat her sweet pussy, he devoured it from her puckered anus to her clit.

Back and forth, up and down along her slit, he applied everything he had learned in the past twenty years to getting his sister off and then some. Cherry was bucking, jerking, and yelling for a good five minutes. He marveled at her lustiness and stamina.

Finally, he lifted his head, stood up, and rammed his dick home in her sopping wet hot pussy to the hilt in one hard thrust. Cherry half sat up on the table and yelled one time, her eyes and mouth wide open.

Ray let his hands slide down her thighs until he had a grip where her thigh met her hip. He pulled back and fucked her hard, deep, and fast. Cherry grabbed his arms to hold herself up, her eyes closing but her mouth stayed open in a silent yell.

It only took a few dozen strokes for Ray to come long and hard. He slammed into his sister one more time and held her tightly as his hips shivered and jerked. Cherry made a deep growling sound deep in her chest.

*****

Ray ended up carrying Cherry to the master bedroom. He laid her on the bed and climbed in beside her. She was asleep by the time he pulled the comforter up over them and he wasn't far behind.

TxRad
TxRad
5,953 Followers