Sister - Sister Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Less than five minutes had passed when she tasted a sweet, bitter liquid that had the consistency of raw egg whites, but tasted just a little like what cleaning fluid smelled like. Then there was a lot more of it. The stuff almost filled her mouth. She pulled her mouth off her brother's penis and looked up at him. After a deep sigh, he looked down at her and said,

"Swallow it sweetie."

When she did, she thought that it wasn't bad, and she would do it always to make him feel good. He then got down on the floor of the shower, spread her legs and moved his face in between them. When he began to suck she was again in heaven. She came twice in the first few minutes, and once more a few minutes later.

When they finally got out of the shower, he began to dry her with the rough motel towel leaving her skin a bright pink, and then he dried himself. They got dressed in silence, and walked out to the car, all of the packages in hand. Robert went into the office and dropped the key on the desk.

"Room 106," he said.

A clerk looked up at him and made a nod of his head. Robert turned and walked out the door.

They drove west then stopped for breakfast at a dinner. The food wasn't bad, but they ate and got out of there. After filling the tank across the street they were on the road again. After several hours of driving they came to the little town of Rawlins Wyoming.

It was still almost three hundred miles to Salt Lake City. Robert told Katie that it might be a good idea to rest up over night, and part of the next day, then leave around nine. That would put them in Salt Lake around two am, so they could drop off the car at the train station, and would only have to wait two hours for the train.

Rawlins a little town sitting on the Continental Divide, was named after General John A. Rawlins, Chief of Staff of the U.S. Army, who after taking a drink from a spring in 1867, at the base of a nearby hill declared,

"If anything is ever named after me, I hope it will be this spring of water."

It was about one in the afternoon, when Robert found a motel, and got a room for two nights. It was a nice motel and best of all it had a heated indoor swimming pool. The weather had dropped into the low fifties, and he was pleased Katie had purchased some warm clothing, and a nice jacket. She looked so cute all bundled up, like a beautiful little Eskimo in her hooded parka.

There wasn't much to say about Rawlins, other than they had a Recreation Center the size of a small Balley's Spa, and the Sinclair Golf Course. During the summer months of June, July and August, they had Music in the Park staring all local musicians. In June there was Sierra Rose, and the next week there was Brenn Hill, ect, ect, ect.

The most famous fact about Rawlins, is the History of Big Nose George Parrot who was Rawlins' most famous outlaw. In 1878 he and an accomplice tried to rob a payroll train just east of Rawlins. The robbery was a failure, but they managed to elude capture, killing two of the pursuing posse.

When the law finally caught up with Parrot several years later, he was returned to Rawlins, tried and sentenced to hang. His attempt to break out of jail before his sentence was carried out, shortened the process. A Rawlins mob lynched him. Up to this point, his story is fairly normal for Wyoming in the 1800's, but what happened next was a little bizarre. Rawlins physician Dr. John E. Osborne took possession of the body, made a death mask of Parrot's famous profile, sawed open his skull to see how an outlaw's brains looked, and then presented the skull cap to his female assistant who used it for years as a door stop. Then Osborne skinned poor Parrot, tanned his hide as one might do with a cowhide, and made shoes and other items from the leather.

Finally, he pickled what was left of the body in a whiskey barrel. Actually, thought Robert the most interesting fact of all was that Dr. Osborne's macabre experiments had no noticeable impact on his public standing, as ten years later he was elected governor of Wyoming, and he later served as a senator. And people say that Californians' are weird.

Robert and Katie drove around town and found a movie theater, which was closed for renovations. So they stopped at the Coffee shop and had some lunch. Afterward there was apparently nothing to do but return to the motel and take a nap or go swimming.

Katie voted for a nap but Robert knew what she meant. Robert stopped by a local store and purchased a medium size suitcase and an overnight bag for Katie's new cloths. Then they went next door to a video rental store, whose owner seemed to care less that Robert was a California resident.

They rented one adventure story, one love story and two triple x-rated movies, and then headed back to the motel. Katie went into the bathroom and when she came out, she had on a pair of black panties that fit perfectly. She was also wearing one of Robert's white t-shirts. The combination made his cock hard almost immediately.

When she got on top of the King sized bed, she looked so tiny that he was almost afraid to join her, but he slipped one of the DVD's in the machine and turned it on. When Katie saw what the couple was doing her eyes opened wide and she asked,

"Robert who are those people?"

"Porn actors."

"Actors? They do that for money?"

She was excited and giggling at the actions of the couple, and told Robert that she was very happy that he got the movie, as now she could see what other people did in bed. As they laid back and watched the movie, she would ask questions each time something new occurred on the TV.

"What are they doing there Robert?"

"That is called "doggie style", because he is doing it to her from behind."

"What about that?"

"That is called sixty-nine as they are sucking each other at the same time."

"I think I would like to try that," she said unemotionally as if she were talking about picking out some new clothing.

"Oh," she said a little while later, seeing the girl giving the guy a blowjob, "I know what that is. She is sucking his cock ... Mmmm, she looks like she likes it."

Finally after about fifteen minutes of watching the movie, Katie asked him if they could turn it off for a while so he could do it to her. He picked up the remote and shut everything off. Lying down next to her, he dropped his hand to her tummy and began to rub. He then moved it down to the crotch of her panties, and she spread her legs wide.

It only took a few minutes and her panties were damp. She whispered in his ear,

"Bobby take my panties off and put your big penis inside of me ... please.

As he didn't want to disappoint her, he slowly slid her panties down and off her feet. Quickly he removed his jockey shorts and knelt between her legs, with his hands on both sides of her head. Before he thought of taking hold of his cock, she had reached down and grabbed it with both of her tiny hands and guided it to the entrance of her vagina in an attempt to coat it with her natural juices.

Katie moved the head up and down her lips and clitoris, as Robert had done before. Her slippery labia coated his penis, making it easier to move into her vagina. She then moved it to the gateway of her lust and pulled hard to so that his cock would slide into her cunt. The feeling, which she was becoming more dependent upon for her satisfaction, was now much more wonderful than her past tortured dreams.

To Be Continued ...

12