Sister Sue

Story Info
John turns the tables on his teasing sister.
2.6k words
4.51
324.8k
154
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
linkznut
linkznut
1,268 Followers

John Henshaw lay on the family room floor late one Saturday afternoon flipping through the channels on the TV. His sister, Sue, was laid out on the sofa behind him, daydreaming. They had the house to themselves for a week, as their mom was on a business trip. Their dad had walked out on them years ago.

John tuned in a football game, and put the remote down. "Hey, you're not watching this," his sister protested. At 20 years of age, Sue was 2 years older than John. She attended the local community college and was, according to John, the worlds biggest cock tease. She was also a very attractive blonde, with bigger than average tits and a nice, firm ass. And she was always finding excuses to tease him, showing a bit more skin than a sister should, like she was now, dressed only in white cotton workout shorts and a grey T-shirt, cutoff to reveal almost as much of her tummy as it hid. Plus, she was braless. She drove him nuts, and she knew it.

"Says who," John shot back.

"Me you dumb oaf. Now give me the remote," she demanded.

John rolled onto his back, looked back at her between his legs, and set the remote on his chest. "Come and get it, sis."

"If that's the way you want it," she said, quickly moving to the floor, poised on her hands and knees before him. She lunged quickly between his legs, but he was quicker, snatching up the remote and holding it on the floor beyond his head.

Still on her hands and knees, her head hovering a foot or so above her brother's crotch, she crawled forward. Suddenly, she made another lung for the remote. Just as she made her lung, John raised his knees up and closed them around her legs. Instead of a graceful leap for the remote, she ended up flopping down on top of him, with her breasts pressing down on either side of his face.

"You dumb oaf," she said making no effort to get off of him.

"Get off me, you little cock teaser," John said.

"And what if I don't," she retorted.

John laid there motionless. After all, it wasn't exactly painful lying there with a nice set of tits pressing against your face. As a matter of fact, he kind of liked it, as evidenced by his growing cock.

"What's the matter, little brother," she teased. "Cat got your tongue?"

What the hell, John thought to himself. He'd been putting up with her teasing for years. It was about time he got some payback. "This is your last warning, Sue. Better get off."

"Ohhhh, I'm scared," she feigned. "And what's big bad brother gonna do if I don't get off?"

With that, John raised his hands and grabbed her tits through her T-shirt. She gave an audible gasp, clearly taken by surprise by his bold attack.

"I think I'll do a little teasing, for a change," he laughed. "What's the matter, cat got your tongue?" he mimicked. John began kneading his sister's tits through her shirt. To his surprise, she made no effort to free herself.

To say Sue was surprised by her brother's sudden boldness would be the understatement of the year. Previously, he'd always taken whatever teasing she'd dished out. To get off him now would be like admitting defeat, and she could never do that. And besides, what he was doing felt kind of good. As a matter of fact, it felt real good, and much to her surprise, she found that she was more than a little turned on.

John decided he might as well milk this for all it was worth. "Nice tits, sis. You don't mind my massaging them, do you?" This time she responded with a low, guttural moan, moving her breasts, if possible, closer to his face.

Damn, he thought, big sister's turned on. This could turn out to be fun.

He removed his right hand from her breast and placed it on her back, rubbing it gently. He moved quickly towards her shorts, slipping his hand inside and grabbing her ass. He kneaded her buttocks with one hand, while he continued massaging her tit with the other. He was rewarded for his efforts by more moans as she began gyrating her body slowly, almost imperceptibly, against his.

Sue definitely was getting turned on by what her little brother was doing. She knew she should stop him, but she really didn't think he would go much farther. She was certain she could hold on until he lost his nerve.

John removed his hand from her shorts, and returned to her tits. This time, however, his hand was under her T-shirt, massaging her tit directly. When he met no resistance, he quickly followed suit with the other hand.

Since the T-shirt was cut so short, and he had two hands under it massaging her tits, there was very little shirt left to cover her chest. With very little effort, he diverted his hands temporarily and shoved the shirt up over her breasts, exposing them, before returning his hands to her chest.

Still, she made no effort to escape. It wasn't as if he were holding her down, he thought. All she had to do was roll off him. But she stayed on him, still moaning, still gyrating her hips slowly against his body.

By now, Sue's animal urges were exerting themselves in a serious way. If he didn't stop soon, she thought, she wouldn't have the willpower to stop him.

Milking the situation for all it was worth, John took her nipple into his mouth and nibbled on it, biting it gently, flicking it with his tongue. Getting lost in the moment, she grabbed his hair and pulled him closer, shoving herself at him. He moved to the other tit, then back again.

Keeping his mouth on her nipple, he moved both hands to the bottom of her T-shirt. Very slowly, allowing every opportunity to protest, he raised the shirt up. She instinctively held her arms over her head, allowing him to slide the shirt up and off her arms.

When John removed her shirt, Sue knew that he also removed what little resistance she had left. She knew that whatever happened next would be limited only by what he wanted, and by his nerve.

With his big sister lying above him topless, her tit in his mouth, he slid his hands gently up and down her sides, feeling her press her body into his. He reached her shorts, and slid them, panties included, over her ass and down to her knees. Still, she made no protest.

In one quick movement, he removed his mouth from her breast and rolled her onto her back. He took her tits back into his hands and mouth, as she withered on the floor beneath him.

Sue knew now that her baby brother was going to take her. Sue also knew she wanted him to. Despite the teasing over the years, they were close to each other, and making love to him was not at all an unpleasant thought.

Slowly, he eased one hand down her body, and eased it into her pussy. She arched herself sharply in the air as he thrust first one, then two fingers into her dripping cunt. She thrashed her body on the floor as he continued his assault on her pussy.

Then he stopped. She opened her eyes, looking right at him, begging him silently to continue. He moved to his knees and slid her shorts the rest of the way down her legs, leaving her completely naked beneath him. Quickly, he moved his fingers to her clit as she spread her legs wide to him. She moaned softly, calling his name, as he stroked her love button. She grabbed her tits, mashing them into her chest, arching her hips into the air, as he pounded his fingers in and out of her pussy.

Her moans got louder, her thrashing wilder as she felt her orgasm coming on. By the time it finally exploded inside her she was thrashing about wildly on the floor. And as wave after wave washed over her, she continued her thrashings until finally, the pleasure waves began to subside.

Panting, trying to catch her breath, she looked up at her brother. When she was finally calm enough to talk, she said, "I like the way you tease me, little brother." She smiled up at him before grabbing his face, and pulling him to her, locking their lips together in a long, passionate, and very unsibling-like kiss.

After they broke their kiss, she looked her brother in the eyes. "Now may I have the remote?" she asked, just the hint of a giggle in her voice.

John grabbed the remote off the floor, turned off the TV, and tossed it onto the sofa. "No," he said. "Now you may blow me." With that, he stood up, towering above her prone, naked body.

She lay there for a bit without moving. Finally, she lifted her arms towards him, waiting for him to help her up.

John reached over, grabbed her hands, and pulled her to her feet. As she moved in front of him, he reached out to grab her tits, but she slapped his hands away. "Two can play this game, little brother, and now it's my turn," she smiled. For once in his life, John was looking forward to his sister's teasing.

With very little hesitation, she grabbed his shirt and pulled it over his head, discarding it into the corner. She grabbed his nipples between her fingers, pinching and pulling on them. She lightly traced her fingernails around his chest, before lowering her mouth and nibbling on his nipples.

But she quickly abandoned his nipples in favor of moving her hands to his pants, first unsnapping them, then lowering the zipper and dropping to her knees. Slowly, she slid his pants over his hips and down to his ankles, before focusing her attention on his underwear. "Gee, Johnny. Are you happy to see me or something?" she teased as she saw the outline of his engorged cock, barely contained in his underwear.

In one quick swoop, she pulled his underwear down to join his pants on the floor. "I guess I can't call you little brother anymore, can I stud?" she said as she looked lovingly at his rigid cock, all 8 inches standing at attention in front of her. She reached her hands out and lightly stroked his manhood. Then she moved one hand to his balls and cupped them gently.

Leaning forward, she circled the tip of his cock with her tongue, bathing it with her saliva. She took just the head into her mouth, raking her teeth on him. Reaching behind him, she grabbed his ass cheeks and, holding him still, slowly took his manhood into her mouth. She eased her head further onto his cock, not stopping until he slipped into her throat and she'd taken the whole thing. That's when she felt him start thrusting his hips towards her.

He grabbed her head, holding her as he began fucking her mouth in earnest. It wasn't long before he felt the onset of his orgasm approaching.

Sue felt it also, as she increased the tempo of her mouth on his manhood, digging her fingernails into his ass cheeks. A moment later she felt his body go rigid, followed shortly thereafter by his cum flooding her mouth. She swallowed his cum as it kept erupting out of him, licking her lips to make sure she got every bit.

Releasing him, she looked up until her eyes met his. They smiled at each other. She stood up in front of him. "Carry me to bed, stud, if you think you can manage."

Without a word, John put one arm behind her back, the other behind her knees, and literally swept her off her feet. He stood holding her as she wrapped her arms around his neck, never taking her eyes off his.

She looked him in the eyes before reaching up and kissing him. "Are you going to carry me away or not?"

He carried her to her bedroom and laid her down on the bed. Then he crawled up beside her and flaked out on his back. She rolled on top of him, purring like a kitten.

They lay there, wrapped in each other's arms, enjoying the moment. Eventually, John felt the familiar pangs of excitement beginning to re-awaken. He reached for his sister's buttocks and massaged them. He lifted his leg slightly so that it rubbed against her pussy, and he felt her grind her pussy against his leg. "It's time for you to fuck me, big sister."

"Whatever baby brother wants, baby brother gets," she responded. Sue had also felt Johnny's manhood re-awaken. And with a little special attention, she was certain she would have him upright and rigid in no time. She moved her hand lightly over his chest, stopping to pinch his nipple with her fingers. She moved her fingers down to his firm belly, while moving her mouth to his chest. She planted soft little kisses all over him, with an occasional little bite on the nipples, while her hand moved ever so slowly towards his cock.

When she finally reached his manhood, she was greeted with a fully erect penis, ready for action. She stroked it slowly for a moment, before moving her mouth down to replace her hands. She took him into her mouth, pumping him a few times, and then released him.

Moving forward, she straddled Johnny's chest, moving her pussy to his mouth. He grabbed her ass in his hands and began licking her cunt before switching his attentions to her love button. He heard her moan as she rolled her pussy over his mouth, pulling on her own nipples.

Then she pushed his head down and moved down his body until her pussy met his cock. She reached back, inserted the tip of his cock into her, and sat upright, hovering just at the tip of his manhood. "Here we go, baby brother. No turning back now."

Slowly, she eased herself down on him, moaning with pleasure as he filled her up. When she had taken his entire length into her pussy, she smiled

"You feel so good in my pussy, Johnny," she said.

She began rotating her hips over his cock as he reached up to grab her breasts. She placed her hands over his, and together, they massaged her tits.

He watched her bite her lower lip lightly as she began pumping his cock. Soon her hands abandoned his and moved to her love button. She began stroking her clit in rhythm with the pumping of her pussy.

Lifting his upper body off the bed, he took her nipple into his mouth, teasing it with his teeth, and flicking it with his tongue. He shifted his attention between her nipples as he moved his body in harmony with hers. He felt her hands on his head, abandoning her clit, clutching him desperately.

"Oh, little brother, here it comes. Oh yes." He felt her press her whole body against his, as he fell back to the bed. She lay above him, her face inches from his, her hair falling down around them.

The lust in each other's eyes was unmistakable. With a final convulsion, they both began to cum. They came with an intensity that neither had experienced before. When it passed, they lay just as they were, their breathing coming in deep, heavy gasps.

When they finally calmed down, Sue spoke first. "Now may I have the remote?" she asked, only a slight giggle in her voice.

John looked at her. "I think you've earned it for a few hours. After that . . ." he hesitated. "Well, we'll just have to see how badly you want it."

"Oh, I'm sure I'll want it really bad," she smiled, snuggling into his arms.

linkznut
linkznut
1,268 Followers