Sister Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She put her hands on Mike's head and begged him for more.

"Oh, Mike. That's so fucking good. Lick it harder! Please!"

Mike could feel the young woman's body begin to shake. She pumped her hips up and down as if fucking his face, but he never lost contact with her swollen clit. He put his hands under her ass and prepared for the impending orgasm.

"Yes! Yessss! Now, Mike. Now! I'm cumming!"

Stacy arched her back and groaned at full volume. The release from inside her body seemed out of control as wave after wave flowed through her, ignited by each lick of her clit by Mike's fantastic tongue. She clutched at the bed covers and hung on as another orgasm began.

Eventually, she had to pull away from the mouth that had brought her so much delight. She laid on the bed, her blonde hair tousled in an unkempt mess that Mike had never seen before on his sister-in-law. He liked the look, he thought to himself, and wondered if he'd see it again before the day was over.

###

Five floors below, Marlene was also lying on a bed, naked, with Tom straddling her body. They had spent several beautiful moments undressing each other and experimenting with foreplay. Now his erection lingered over Marlene's pussy as he got into position. She marveled at his youthful body, but her previous mental pictures of Tom's cock didn't quite match the reality. He was big, yes, but not substantially bigger than Mike. Could Tom use what he had? That was the question for Marlene.

He put the tip of his cock at the entrance to her pussy and propped himself up so Marlene could watch as he slowly pushed forward and entered her. Tom saw her mouth open in silent approval of his method, and then her eyes closed. He lowered himself and felt the entirety of his erection penetrate the tight lips of Marlene's cunt.

Once their bodies were together completely, he began kissing her face and neck. By the time he was starting a rhythmic thrusting of his cock, Tom was licking, sucking, and biting Marlene's tits. Her reaction assured him he was on the right track. Apparently, the sisters DID share a lot in common, he concluded.

"That's it, Marlene. Relax. Enjoy it," Tom urged her.

"Oh, I am," she quickly responded. "Fuck me harder, Tom."

Marlene may not have known what she had done by making the straightforward request. But she soon found out.

Tom took her in his arms and pulled her closer, allowing his cock to enter her deeper than she'd ever been penetrated before. She instinctively wrapped her legs around him and they rolled onto their sides. Already, Marlene was anticipating a more athletic session than she was used to with Mike. And that was fine with her.

She stretched out the leg on top and Tom held it firmly while driving his cock at a new angle.

"Oh my God, Tom," Marlene sighed. "You'll wear me out."

"That's the idea," he said amid more powerful thrusts.

They rolled some more with Marlene briefly on top and Tom roughly kneading her tits and nipples. Then he was back in control, kneeling between her legs and holding her up by the waist while they fucked.

"I'm close," he told her. "Is it OK to...uh..."

"Yes. Please! Cum inside me, Tom."

As soon as the words were out, Marlene's own orgasm started with exhilarating force. She cried out and Tom encouraged her to cum for him. Then it was his turn.

Several near-violent thrusts preceded a series of blasts that filled Marlene's cunt. After the initial shots, the couple rolled some more with Tom grunting an occasional aftershock and their combined juices flowing down Marlene's inner thigh.

It was an introduction that promised to only get better as the day wore on.

###

At five minutes to Noon, Stacy emerged from the bathroom in a stunning white bikini.

"Jesus, Stacy. You look incredible," Mike declared. "Turn around."

She stopped with her ass facing him.

"Shit. And I'm supposed to watch you in that all afternoon without attacking you in public?"

"Attack me in private," she said, walking past him and running her hand up the front of his swimsuit.

She pulled on a sheer cover and they headed for the lobby.

As was agreed upon by all three couples, nothing was said during the afternoon about what occurred in the morning. They spent time on the beach and ate at an outdoor café. The girls looked fabulous in their new swimsuits, but the tans needed some work. They assured each other that by the end of the week, if they could stay out of bed long enough, the tans would be there.

By mid-afternoon, the heat was sufficient to make everybody consider taking a break inside.

"Don't forget, Stace. You owe us a video tonight," Cheryl reminded everybody. "Unless, of course, it's already done."

The sarcasm in her last statement was not lost on her sister.

"You'll have one. What time and where?"

"Ten o'clock in our room," Doug volunteered.

The group agreed and went their separate ways again once inside the resort.

Mike and Stacy poured drinks and took them onto the balcony. After fifteen minutes of small talk, Stacy moved over and sat on Mike's knees.

"How about making a video?" she said in her sexiest voice. "And I want more than your tongue this time."

Mike slid his fingers inside her bikini bottom and onto her ass. "My pleasure."

Stacy spent a few minutes searching out the best angle for the camcorder to capture the bed and show her and Mike in silhouette. She had Mike sit on the end of the bed, pushed the record button, and smiled.

###

At ten fifteen, Doug broke up the conversation by announcing, "OK, folks. It's show time. Stacy, will you do the honors tonight?"

Everyone watched her connect the camcorder to the flat screen TV in the room. You could hear a pin drop as she pushed the play button and settled back onto the couch next to Mike.

This was the point where the couples each thought to themselves that if the swapping was going to end, it would be because they were about to witness what had gone unspoken all day. At the same time, six people sat with racing hearts, stiffening cocks, and wet pussies at the whole concept. Needless to say, Marlene and Tom looked at the screen with intense interest.

The video flashed on with Tom sitting on the end of the bed in his boxer shorts styled bathing suit. A second later, Stacy walked into view. All eyes were on the little ass barely covered by her bikini as she approached Tom. She stood between his legs, his knees just outside her own legs.

Without hesitation, Stacy reached behind her and untied the top of her bikini. She let the strings dangle for a second or two before pulling up on the top and lifting it over her head. Stacy shook her head to get her hair back in order and then dropped the bikini top out of sight.

"Oh shit," Doug muttered softly.

His remark resulted in chuckles throughout the room and a punch in the arm from Cheryl. When they focused on the screen again, Stacy's breasts were clearly visible from an angle beside and slightly behind her. Mike's eyes could be seen locked onto the tits and the bulge in his swimsuit was becoming more evident.

Stacy ran her hands up and over her breasts, stopping only briefly to roll the nipples between her fingers. They stood out and glowed a bright pink in contrast to her fairer skin. Then her hands moved down her body. They stopped at what remained of her tiny bikini.

It seemed apparent that Stacy knew she was putting on a show; both for Mike and the audience of the recording. Her fingers slid in and out of the bikini, pushing it slightly farther down each time. Soon, the very top of the crack of her ass was visible. Then Stacy had her hand far enough inside the front to touch at least her clit. The outline of her fingers sliding up and down was easily seen.

Stacy teased for a minute more before starting to remove the bikini. She wiggled as she pushed it down, ultimately letting it fall down her legs. On the screen, a good portion of her bare ass could be seen, but her pussy was just out of sight.

"Turn around!" Doug said.

The others roared while Cheryl landed an even harder punch.

As if she heard him, Stacy pivoted to point her ass straight at Mike on the bed. She kicked aside the bikini and bent at the waist.

"Oh my God, Stacy," Marlene said.

But the room was otherwise quiet as everyone watched the stunningly beautiful woman show her ass to her brother-in-law, and her tits to everybody. They hung in their perfection from her chest as Stacy put her hands on her knees.

Mike immediately slid his hands across her cheeks a few times, squeezing at the soft skin as he went. Stacy didn't move until his hand slipped between her legs and onto her pussy. When she leaned back up, everybody watching the video could see his fingers caressing her pussy and clit. Stacy spread her legs, arched her back, and let him play with her.

Doug and Cheryl were sitting on the bed watching the video. Cheryl's hand, which had been resting on his leg, slid up and under his loose fitting shorts. She searched out his ever-hardening cock and rubbed it discreetly. But Stacy was watching and she used her elbow and eyes to make Mike aware of it. They smiled at each other.

In the video, Stacy was turning to face Mike. She reached down and draped one hand around his cock. After a couple tugs, she started to remove his swimsuit. The moment Mike's cock came into full view, Cheryl gasped. That caused everyone to look over and she sheepishly pulled her hand out of Doug's shorts.

"Don't let us stop you," Marlene said.

Cheryl grinned and quickly put her hand back inside.

Stacy had Mike's trunks off in the video and was getting onto her knees.

"Yes!" Doug declared. "Do it, Stace."

Marlene looked at Tom to try to gauge his reaction. He seemed to be taking it fine and his cock showed signs of life. She put her hand in his lap and felt the erection for herself. When the hand didn't pull away, Tom felt his cock push harder against his shorts.

Everyone stared at the shot of Stacy sliding her tongue up and down Mike's large, thick cock. She rested it in her palm while bathing it in kisses and licks. Finally, she put her hair behind her ear and the cock disappeared inside her mouth.

"Yeah, baby," Doug said.

He and Tom were now rock hard with women playing with them and a gorgeous blonde giving head in a video. They didn't know where this was heading, but they liked it so far.

Stacy only serviced Mike long enough to assure that he was hard and wet. Then she stood up and told Mike to lie on his back. With his erection pointing at the ceiling, she got on the bed and straddled his body, facing the camera.

"God, Stacy. You don't even do that for ME," Tom said.

"You never asked," Stacy replied with a smile.

All eyes were on the screen as she got in position and lowered herself in tantalizingly slow motion. The head of Mike's cock spread open her slit, and then, inch by inch, the shaft slid out of view. Everyone could hear Stacy and Mike moan in unison. Once he was completely inside, they were still for what seemed an eternity before Stacy began rising and falling on the cock.

On the bed in the room, Cheryl was pulling her husband's cock out of his shorts. As soon as it was free, she began stroking it in full view of anybody who cared to look away from the video. That wasn't very many.

Stacy's tits were bouncing freely as she and Mike started to fuck harder and faster. Mike was holding her by the ass and the sound of their skin smacking against each other could be heard, even above their moans and words of encouragement. Soon, Mike was holding her tits and squeezing them to the delight of the audience.

Marlene unzipped Tom's shorts and took his cock out. She resisted the temptation to suck on it...for now.

"Please tell me we get to see the orgasms," Cheryl said.

"Keep watching," Stacy replied.

For five minutes, Stacy rode Mike's cock and let him fondle her tits and ass. Then it became obvious from their voices that the orgasms Cheryl hoped for were about to occur. Stacy threw her head back and tightened the muscles of her pussy around Mike's cock. Deep inside her stomach she felt the final release.

She screamed out, "Mike! Yes! Oh fuck!"

Blonde hair flew in all directions as Stacy let loose. The sensation of Mike's big cock filling her cunt and his hands all over her body kept her going well beyond the first orgasm. And in the middle of it all, Mike cried out to announce his own climax.

"That's it. That's it, Mike. Keep cumming."

Together, they lasted another sixty seconds. The sound of the bed creaking died down and the slapping of their skin ceased. An exhausted Stacy sat limply in Mike's lap. Then she rolled off, onto the bed.

"Jesus Christ," Cheryl said in a loud whisper.

Doug and Tom put their cocks back in their shorts, both on the verge of erupting.

"Well? Did we fulfill our requirement?" Stacy asked.

The others watched the end of the video as she walked in her nude perfection to turn off the camcorder.

Cheryl, Doug, Marlene and Tom clapped.

"THAT will hard to top," Marlene said.

"I need a drink," Tom declared.

"OK. Everybody get out. Cheryl and I need to be alone," Doug said. "We'll see everybody at breakfast tomorrow and we'll start over."

There was no need for further discussion. Six horny people headed for their assigned rooms for the remainder of the night. There were certain to be some very tired people at breakfast the next day.

###

Indeed, it was more like brunch by the time the group got back together, an apparent vote of confidence for the swapping program. As a result of the key card 'lottery', Marlene got her own room. Cheryl and Stacy swapped, much to their satisfaction. Cheryl was anxious to get involved after a 'day off' with her husband AND it was her turn with the camcorder. Stacy, of course, wanted to try every husband, and got her wish.

When she and Doug first met in his room, Stacy already had a plan. She changed into a robe, came back out into the bedroom, and handed Doug a bottle of sun tan lotion.

"I'm going to need this today. All over," she said with a smile.

She let the robe fall to the floor and stood naked in front of her handsome brother-in-law. He'd seen every inch of Stacy's body in the video, but even that couldn't duplicate the splendor of the young woman in person. Stacy sat on the edge of the bed and watched Doug open the lotion.

"Oh no. Not like that. Get naked," she told him.

As Doug stripped, Stacy was more than impressed with his body and especially his cock, which already gave every indication of being larger than Mike's. She expressed her endorsement with a smile.

"Good. Remember, all over."

Stacy rolled onto her stomach and moved up the bed so her head was on a pillow. Doug followed her, but took plenty of time to admire the luscious ass that was spread out for his inspection. By the time he had the first few drops of lotion in his hand, he was halfway to an erection. He started at her shoulders.

Just touching her skin made Doug shudder with excitement. Besides the forbidden aspect of doing this to his wife's sister, Stacy happened to be the sexiest woman he knew. Having the 'right' to spend a day and night with her was going to be a dream come true.

He worked his way down her back, picking out the similarities and differences between her and Cheryl. At one point he was leaning forward and his cock accidently brushed against Stacy's side. He pulled back on impulse, and saw Stacy grin.

He was at the bottom of her back. Stacy wondered if he'd go straight for her ass. But he didn't. Doug rubbed lotion in one leg all the way from her thigh down to her ankle. Then he worked his way back up the other leg. He paused at the top of her thigh, his fingers only an inch or two from her pussy.

After a pause, he ran his fingers up the side of one cheek and onto her ass. Stacy tried not to show the desire she had for him to touch her pussy, but his hands were driving her wild. They floated across, around, and over her ass. Her skin gave way to every touch and his fingers molded her to his liking. Doug massaged the supple cheeks for a couple minutes before moving on.

"Done. Roll over," he said.

Stacy gladly complied and laid with her arms at her side, completely at his mercy. She gazed longingly at his cock which was now almost as hard as it was going to get. She wanted to say something, but let him continue instead.

Doug started at her shoulders again, but this time didn't have to wait as long to reach a critical stage. Stacy's tits were right there, waiting for his touch. He'd known her for many years and never imagined a scene like this. Well, OK. He'd masturbated once or twice, or thirty times, to the thought of Stacy naked. Now her tits and ass and pussy were his.

Stacy watched him touch everywhere on her chest except on her tits. Just when she was about to order him to do it, he put his lotion-soaked hand on her breast. She unconsciously lifted her ass off the bed for a second, which brought a smile to Doug's face.

"Like that?" he asked.

"Don't stop. Ever."

He rubbed the lotion into both breasts and felt the nipples grow in the process. Any tentativeness that existed when he started began to fade as he massaged her chest. Doug's cock was now shamelessly stiff. Partially because of what he was knew was coming next.

With Stacy shifting her body back and forth, up and down, based on Doug's actions, he realized it was time to move on. He quickly covered her abs and stomach with lotion and got to her legs. Instead of putting the lotion in his hand first, he slowly drew a line of cream down one leg. Then he commenced a tantalizing rub down. By the time he was done with the second leg, Stacy was on the verge of screaming for him to touch her pussy. Her legs widened each time he touched her thighs, which was often.

After as much teasing as he could stand, Doug let his fingers slide up and make contact. Stacy's body jerked and her audible gasp pleased Doug. She laid with her eyes closed and her tongue sliding across her lips.

Doug felt her moisture as he put his fingers between the flaps of skin protecting her pussy. He pulled his wet hand higher and touched her clit.

"Yes. Doug, please."

She nearly whispered the words but it was enough for Doug to know what he had to do now. He spent the next couple minutes skimming his fingers up and down her pussy. Then he used his middle finger to enter her slit. Again, Stacy raised her body to meet his hand. He slid the finger farther inside until his knuckles were against her skin.

Doug stroked the inside of her hole before starting a rhythmic penetration. He could feel her muscles contracting and letting go. Stacy winced each time the finger hit a new spot and wondered how long she could hold out.

The answer came when Doug took his wet finger and put it on her clit.

"Yes!! Yes!!" she repeated as her body started to shake.

Doug rubbed frantically and put a nipple between his lips. After removing the taste of the lotion, he licked and bit the nipple until Stacy was almost screaming. At last, she was able to cum.

Stacy's head swayed back and forth as the orgasm grew, subsided, and started all over again. Doug's hand and mouth kept her going and Stacy writhed with bliss. By the time she was done, he was nearly on top of her, his hard cock against her soft leg.

Several floors away, Cheryl was setting up the camcorder. She and Tom had discussed a long-standing fantasy of hers, which Tom was more than happy to say he'd help fulfill.

###

The three couples sat in Cheryl and Doug's room, anxious for the video to start.

"Wait!" Cheryl interrupted. "For this one, we need the right atmosphere."

She turned out every light in the room and hit the play button. It was a scene of Cheryl lying on her stomach in the bed, alone, with covers pulled up to her waist. She wore some type of white night shirt.