Sister Tags Along on Date Night

Story Info
Jane and her sister go with John to the theater.
2.3k words
3.92
28.7k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane and John are an attractive couple in their 30s. Jane looks like a model, tallish and Asian. John is a stylish good looking guy himself. He's growing his hair out. But you would think he was a basic white guy if you met him at a bar.

They were getting ready to go out on the town with Jane's sister Patty who is visiting from New York. They were all changing clothes in Jane's bedroom.

"You can't wear this shirt." Jane said to her boyfriend. "Take it off."

"Whoo!" her sister chimed in as he took it off and stood there in his jeans. The siblings were also in jeans. Patty was wearing a purple t-shirt that had a drawing of Popeye on the chest.

"Patty, don't wear that shirt either. Put this one on." She handed a loose top that plunged to your stomach.

"I don't have the tits for this."

"Just try it on, bitch."

Patty took off her t-shirt. She was wearing a see through black bra. She put on the top her sister gave her.

"You can't wear a bra. Take it off."

Patty did as her older sister said.

"That looks good on you, Patty" John said convincingly. "Let's all have a drink before we call an Uber."

He went to the kitchen and poured them all a glass of whiskey. Then he opened a bottle of Budweiser to go with each whiskey and put all of the drinks on a tray before taking it to Jane's bar area. The girls came out of Jane's room. Jane had changed into a dress that had buttons down the front and was very short. They all started drinking. John put his hand inside his pants to adjust his growing dick.

"John, are you trying to show my sister your penis? I'm going to change. I don't like this dress anymore." She walked back to her room taking it off. She was wearing matching bra and panties. She came back to drink some more in her underwear, taking a gulp of whiskey and then drinking beer from the bottle.

Patty was staring at his crotch.

"Stop staring" Jane said.

Patty drank some more and flipped through the television. She stopped on a Netflix show that had more sex and nudity than anyone thought was normally allowed on a Netflix show.

Jane came back wearing blue jeans and a black bra with sensible shoes. She quickly caught up to the others with her drinking.

Jane said she didn't like the bra she was wearing so she took it off in front of them. She pulled a thin white t shirt over her head. It was very transparent.

John opened another round of beers. They all clinked the bottles together and said Cheers!

Jane put her hand down the front of John's pants and gave his dick a squeeze.

"Jane!?" her sister said somewhat judgmentally.

"What? It's just a dick. Don't act like you've never seen a dick before." She unzipped John's jeans, revealing his decent sized bulge in his boxer briefs. Jane squeezed it again through his underwear.

John unbuttoned Jane's jeans and lightly rubbed her panties with his middle finger.

Patty pretended not to watch and poured herself more whiskey. She took a big gulp of it. Then she lit a cigarette. She shared her box of Marlboros with Jane and John.

Patty asked John to call the car service.

He pulled out his phone.

"It says she'll be here in ten minutes. That's time for one more drink. Plus we have this party tray of shrimp." He dipped a shrimp into cocktail sauce and then into Patty's mouth.

"Thanks John, you're such a good host. Now pour us all a shot."

"Open your mouth. I'll pour it in."

Patty opened her mouth and a good amount went into her mouth and down her throat.

He told Jane to lie down on the island in the middle of the kitchen. If the burners were on they would have burned her ass.

He pushed up her shirt and John poured the bottle onto her stomach. Then he licked it all up. Then he pulled her panties down enough to lick the top of her vagina. She had just shaved. They both stood up and put their pants back on.

John's phone beeped.

"It's the car." He grabbed a button up shirt but didn't bother to button it. Jane took a drink straight from the whiskey bottle.

They stumbled out into the front yard.

A blue Mercedes van honked.

They got in. It was a nice van. The lighting inside was fuscia. Techno music played through a very good sound system.

"Hi. I'm Sinclair" said the young female driver." You're going downtown?"

"Yeah", John managed to get out.

"You guys can smoke in here if you give me some."

"Cool" said Jane as she pulled out a container with a prerolled doobie inside. She lit it up and passed it to John.

Sinclair rolled down her window. Jane passed her the joint. She pulled a couple of tokes as she cruised down the busy street full of pedestrians out for the night. She asked if they were a family.

"I'm her sister but he's not our brother." Patty offered.

"So it's ok for both of you to kiss him?"

Patty was feeling tipsy. "You want us to kiss him?"

"Sure. Go for it."

The sisters looked at each other. They both put their faces next to John's. The three began licking their tongues together.

"That's hot." The driver almost wrecked when the joint passed back to her. "Sorry."

"Don't worry about it" John said as he put his hand under Jane's shirt and squeezed her nipple. His other hand smoked the last of the joint. He blew the smoke into Patty's face. She opened her mouth and inhaled.

I'm sorry this is ending but your place is here. The Galaxy Theater.

Thanks they all said simultaneously. Miraculously there wasn't a line to get in. They had a reservation for an Abraham Lincoln style private booth in the balcony. They seemed underdressed. John still hadn't buttoned his shirt. They were all wearing jeans. Most of the others in the audience were wearing dresses and ties.

A waitress arrived wearing a very very short dress. "Can I get drinks?" She asked over the live saxophone.

"Three Budweisers." Jane ordered for the others without asking.

"Ok. Be right back."

"I like your glasses. Can I try them?"

The waitress was taken aback but she let Jane wear them. She took off without them.

The lights went down and woman in a catwoman suit crawled onto the stage. She crawled around the sides of the stage. She crawled back to the middle of the stage and began to rub her crotch through the costume. She did a back somersault and then the splits.

"Meow" then the lights went black.

Everyone thought the dance was over. The saxophone played some more.

The sax stops and a spotlight shines on catwoman who is sliding down a rope. She stops halfway down and leans back. The rope is going between her legs and makes her hornier as she gets closer to the bottom, sliding slower and slower. Catwoman takes off her mask. She is a comedian and the emcee of the show.

She does a 10 minute comedy routine then introduces DJ Smoke, a female DJ who is allowed to smoke cigarettes in this day and age.

"That was pretty good I guess" Patty said.

The waitress came back with their Budweiser. They drank them quickly.

Patty continued, "Are they allowed to get naked in this show?"

"Yeah at the end everyone does blow jobs". Her sister said possibly jokingly.

Patty stood up and tied the top into a knot over her stomach.

Jane said Patty should give John a lap dance. Patty did a half ass version sitting on his lap and half jokingly grinding onto him. John cupped his girlfriend's sister's breast. She grinded on him until she felt his dick getting hard then she made herself stop.

Patty stood up and leaned over John giving him a nice view of her tits. Then she sat back down on the booth they were sharing. Then Patty took John's shirt off.

The waitress brought another round.

"These are complimentary."

Jane had a question. "Is it ok if I take my jeans off?"

"Yeah I don't see why not."

Jane stood up and pulled her jeans off to reveal her black sheer underwear.

"I can hold on to them if you want" offered the waitress.

That would be great." She said sitting back down at the head of the table.

The MC was back onstage. "For our next act we need a volunteer from the audience. Do I have a volunteer?

"Jane!" Patty screamed.

The waitress helped Jane down the stairs and up to the front. She climbed up onto the stage.

"What's your name?"

"Jane".

"I like your outfit." The MC pinches Jane's ass. Jane bent over and the MC spanked her ass hard leaving a red mark.

The MC pulled down Jane's panties and squeezed her ass.

The MC kissed Jane and the felt up her tits. Jane unzipped the front of the MC's catwoman costume enough to reveal her bra. Then Jane kept going and pulled the costume off completely leaving the MC in her bra and panties.

The MC put her hand inside the front of Jane's panties and wiggled her finger over her pussy.

"That feels good." Jane said into the microphone followed by some feedback.

"I'm going to whisper in your ear" said the host. She licked inside Jane's ear and then whispered the name of the band that was on next. The sound of a drum kit came from the darkness at the back of the stage.

Jane took the mic. "Ladies and gentlemen, The Fockers.

Suddenly a rock band came alive. The singer kissed Jane and the MC and the two women gave the stage to the band. Jane made her way back to the table.

John still had his shirt off and his hand was on Patty's shoulder. He met Jane's eyes.

"You were amazing up there. You had the audience in the palm of your hand."

"That was sick!" Patty said.

"I'm still so horny. I need a drink." Jane said, breathing heavy.

The waitress arrived with a bottle of champagne. "That was the best audience participation we've ever had. The owner of the club wants to buy you champagne"

"Thanks" Jane answered.

The waitress popped the cork and poured Jane a glass.

Everyone else got a glass eventually. "Cheers!"

"Since I was such a fucking hit on stage, I'm the queen now and you guys have to do what I say. Patty give John another lap dance and make it hot this time.

"OK, if you insist. But if you can take your pants off so can I."

Patty stripped off her jeans. The waitress was waiting to take them. Patty straddled one of John's legs and rubbed her hands up his leg to his crotch. He was trying not to get a full erection but that was a lost cause. Patty unbuttoned his jeans enough for his package to get some needed room.

Patty rubbed her ass against his dick with only their underwear between their genitals.

Patty let the straps of her top fall down enough to expose her breasts to him.

"I'm getting wet watching you" Jane said from the sidelines.

"That's gross, you're my sister." Patty chimed back.

"John is my boyfriend so.."

Patty reaches down and squeezed John's dick through his underwear.

Jane reached over and pulled his dick out.

Patty stroked it with her hands then put it in her mouth.

"I never knew Patty was such a slut." her sister teased.

John pulled down Patty's top enough to pull on her titties as she continued sucking his dick.

Jane casually fingered herself.

The waitress came back and stood shocked. "Can I get you guys another round?"

"Sure" John said as matter of fact as he could. "You have to show us your panties though."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah!" Jane yelled.

The waitress hiked up her dress and showed them her yellow lace panties, then pulled it back down.

"I dare you to take them off." Jane challenged her.

Without answering, the waitress pulled her dress back up and took them off, showing them her pussy that had some hair.

Patty stopped sucking John's dick and said thank you to the waitress. "We'll give you a good tip."

John pulled down Patty's thong and started eating her out.

"You never told me your sister's pussy tasted so good."

Patty bent over the table and John put in his penis from behind.

"Oh my God." the waitress said, her dress still hiked up. Jane put her hands around the waitress's waist and they danced to the music of the band, who were probably the only people who could see into their closed off booth.

Jane and the waitress kissed. Jane rubbed her hand through the other woman's wispy bush.

"Do you want me to cum inside your sister?" John asked, slightly interrupting.

"I'm thinking cum in her mouth." Jane answered. She and the waitress were still "dancing" together. Mostly the waitress was dancing up and down on Jane's finger.

John pulled out of Patty and held his dick near her mouth. She opened her mouth just as John was ejaculating and swallowed most of it. She rubbed his dick against her small breasts and then gave his dick one last suck. It was still hard.

"Want to go for round two?" Patty asked him. John didn't need to be asked again. Patty laid on her back and John entered her missionary style. They were both very into this new sexual relationship. They went at it for a few minutes before John came again, this time in Patty's vagina.

They looked over to see Jane eating out the waitress's pussy. The sisters smiled and gave each other thumbs up.