Sister to the Rescue Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The intensity was too much for her. I tasted a wash of cum as she wailed in orgasm, flailing back and forth between my merciless tongue and the grip of the ties. Out of the corner of my eye I could see movement, and let myself imagine that it was Mom, pulling up the nightie which she had worn to tease me the last few evenings, and sliding the fingers of one hand between her own full-sized lips, unable to resist stimulating herself at the sights and sounds of her daughter's pleasure. The mixture of permission and taboo, of crossing this line in the full view of my own mother, incensed me.

Finally Mandy lay back panting and I rose on all fours, my mouth wet, revelling in the sight of my sister's slack body being bound to the posts of Mom and Dad's bed.

I wanted more. Here was the little girl who was always one step ahead of me. Who always seemed to have me twisted around her little finger. Not that I minded - I adored my smart and forward sister. I just relished the tables being so dramatically turned for once.

"Sis, you made me a promise!"

"But, John, I...I'm keeping it, aren't I?"

"Oh yes, you clever vixen, but I want you to break your promise!"

Even to my own ear, I could hear the way I was raising my voice, louder than necessary for this intimate conversation. Subconsciously, I was ensuring that every intonation would be heard clearly at the chair to my side.

"Wh...what John?"

"What is it you really want? Say it."

"I...I want you to...cross the line...with me."

"To cross the line? All the way?"

"Oh, yes, please. Please. All the way."

"And what does that mean exactly? Say the words..."

I could see her breath catch, pausing like she was a moth hovering before a flame. Finally she whispered.

"Sex...sexual intercourse..."

"You want sexual intercourse with me, your brother?"

"Yes," she whispered.

I leaned forward, dropping my voice also. "My slut sister." I kissed her on the mouth. "And I love you so much."

I stood at the end of the bed, unbuckled my leather belt and pulled it all the way out before discarding it on the floor. Then, hooking my thumbs through underpants at the same time, I pulled my jeans down, and, balancing solidly one foot at a time, pulled the legs through, before casting them also aside. My cock, finally freed, sprang hard and long, pointing towards my chest.

My sister gasped. And was it my imagination? Was there a suppressed echo?

My shaft had never felt so hard. Like a ram rod. I climbed on the bed, easing between my sisters bound legs, which were once again tugging back and forth against the constraints. I readied my body to plunge deep into her. I was losing rational thought. They say you see red when you are angry beyond rational control. But that wasn't the reason for me - wasn't the reason the scene of my sweet sister was starting to fade behind a veil of crimson blood pumping in the veins of my eyes. I was running on blind lust. My tip eased forward toward that tempting vee.

J...John?" I could hear an edge of panic in my sister's voice.

At the last moment, I heard a rustle of fabric and then a cool palm touching my back. And then my mother's familiar voice, though husky and deep.

"Oh, oh, now, slow down Junior. Slow down."

I hovered on the edge...a genuine part of me relieved to be held back from the brink...and finally managed to avoid plunging inwards with the spear of my cock.

"M...mommy," my sister quavered. "Please...don't...don't stop him."

I heard Mom chuckle, deep in her throat.

"Oh sweetie. Don't worry. I want this as much as you. I mean, I so want you to have the start that I never did. But...I think maybe we have teased your brother a little too much..."

Then she reached forward so that I could feel her hair slide against the hot skin of my back, and whispered in my ear.

"John, you are such a wonderful son. I adore you. But I want you to take it real slow, okay? This is your sister's first time, and I want it to be real special."

"Yes Mom," I managed.

"First, let me untie her legs. Trust me. She'll want to move more freely."

I hovered in place. On its own volition, the tip of my cock had reached forward to kiss the moist petals of my sister's cunt lips, and I could feel every twitch in her body as Mom loosened the knot on one of her ankles. As soon as her leg was free, Mandy wrapped it eagerly around my own muscular thigh.

"You see," Mom soothed. "It's going to be better this way."

Moments later Mandy had both legs wrapped around me. I looked her in the eyes, my heart bursting now as much with love as desire.

"Would you like...would you like to have your hands free as well?" I asked her softly.

"Is..is that okay, John?"

"Sure. Don't worry, I'm not letting you get away!"

Sis gave me a quivering smile, and in a few more moments her hands were free and she was wrapping them around my neck. She pulled me in for a long kiss. When we finally came up for air, I heard my mother's voice again.

"Now John. Slow. Real slow."

I eased downward, and with an autonomous reaction, my sister's legs unwrapped. No longer limited by the ties, they snapped together. She frowned as if frustrated with herself.

"Don't worry, it's going to be okay. John, just ease her open again."

Slowly I pressed wider with my legs, inching her apart. My sister quivered against my muscles. I got a deeper whiff of her pungent arousal. Although it suddenly struck me - was that earthy scent hers? Inflamed, my body readied once again to plunge. I was losing it again. All I could think of was taking her - taking her right then and there. Just before I thrust into her, I felt my mother's cool fingers firmly grasped my shaft just above my testicles, a last ditch measure to hold me back. My chest was about to explode but I managed to obey.

"J...Just wait, okay?" she stuttered, her words struggling now almost as much as her daughter's.

I waited, but even without my hips moving, I could feel my cock straining to lengthen into the softening pulse of my sister's wet vagina. Her eyes were wide and her mouth was open, panting.

"M...Mandy...I know you want it so much," Mom continued, "but the first time. You want it to be real slow, okay?"

"Mommy...please?"

I felt the hand grip soften on my shaft, but in response my body instantly tensed to plunge.

"No...no John," Mom ordered, grasping me again. The feeling was almost another realm of arousal. Not exactly being masturbated by my mother, but torn through with awareness that her hand gripping my hard shaft was the only thing holding me back from violating her daughter.

"Oh sweetheart. Have we been too mean to you? Have we teased you too much? I just wanted you to know it was okay to want your sister...that it's going to be more than okay."

She was whispering in my ear again, perhaps trying to distract me, or calm me like a wrangler would soothe a bucking horse.

"I thought about doing it myself, you know. When Mandy told me she had hoped to get this done before the end of summer. I suggested using a dildo with her. But your sister...she finally confessed to me. What she really wanted was you. She wasn't sure you could see her that way though. And then, when I found her soiled panties scrunched up in your bed sheets..."

Mom was babbling, but it was helping calm me. I looked down at my sweet sister nestling between my arms, and once again could see her quivering smile, no longer obscured by the red veil of my own lust.

"John...I meant everything I said...I just...wanted..."

"Oh Sis, it's okay. I trust you, really."

At my words, her quivering smile traveled right down the length of her body, shivering her limbs despite the summer warmth, so that I could feel it's tremulous greeting at my groin. I caught a whiff again of the mixed aroma, which I was beginning to acknowledge was a co-mingling. One from the open petals of my virgin sister's cunny, the other from where the long-frustrated arousal of my sexually-denied mother was flowing down her curved thighs. At the thought, my body hardened, sliding rapidly back toward automatic.

"Mom," I stuttered through bitten teeth. "I don't know if I can do this. I don't know if I can go slow!"

"Oh Honey!" I felt the satin nightgown press against my side. "How can we help?"

"I don't know. I'm just...just so turned on..."

At my words, I felt Mom's hand - while still holding me back - stroke towards the base of my shaft and cup my balls, apparently unable to resist temptation. She squeezed me lightly and I could feel the gathering weight of my seed.

"Honey," she cooed again. "What if I show you how to go slow? Can I do that? Can we do this together?"

"S...sure."

She kept her hand firmly on my testicles, holding me back. Meanwhile, I sensed her leg reaching over the back of my kneeling shins until she had straddled me from behind. The satin of her nightgown brushed against my body. "Oh, to hell with it," she muttered. With her other hand she was fumbling at her waist, and then the nightgown was slipping open, the fabric flowing to the side, as I felt the bare skin of mommy's belly and breasts against my back.

"It's okay, Mandy," she reassured. "Mommy's coming."

I sensed her free hand reach back between her thighs, and moments later those fingers were being perversely pressed into my sister's mouth, head turning in her eagerness to taste Mom's version of their equally flowing juices.

"That's it sweetie. Get yourself really turned on now. Get yourself ready. Let's both try to make it up to your brother."

My sister was just moaning in response.

And then I felt Mom's thighs pressing in, trying to grip me from behind. Her hand on my balls made clear what she wanted and I pressed back until I could feel her wetness on the back of my own legs. My narrow hips fit into the front of her pelvis, wedging into place. Mom's hand relaxed her grip as she tested whether she could now direct me with her hips alone.

"Oh John. Yes, Good boy!"

My body vibrated with praise, desire, and the melting look in my sister's eyes as she gazed up at me. My mother's voice continued, almost hoarse with emotion.

"Now John. Let's start again...no, no, press back, press back against me. Jo...just let me direct, okay?"

I could only grunt in response as I felt Mom's hips very slowly, agonizingly slowly, press me forward toward my eager sister. The tip of my cock gently speared open her petals, tasting with its head the overflow of sweet nectar.

"Oooohhh, John?" In my sister's voice I could still hear the echo of uncertainty. Mom pulled back, and had to remind me with her hand to press back against her rather than move forward into my still-virgin sister. I tensed my gluts, steeling myself to hold in place and resist hurting her, or at least spoiling this moment, spoiling her first time. But the knowledge that she had chosen me - really chosen me and acted on that choice - was burning in my chest and threatening to overwhelm any shreds of self-discipline.

"You okay, sweetie?" Mom asked my sister.

"Ohh, please. I can do this. Please. I...I can..."

It suddenly struck me how surreal this moment was. I was literally sandwiched into a conversation between a mom and her teenage daughter, the virgin girl begging her mother to let her be taken. It was like I was eavesdropping on this intimate moment - except that I was pressed between their two heated bodies.

"Jo...John. Slowly again now," Mom stuttered. This time she reached around with her hand first, once again firmly planting my shaft back against her hips before easing us both forward. She was making sure I stayed in sync with her patient rhythm. Although, as I tensed my gluts again, I heard Mom suppress a moan, and it occurred to me that perhaps my firm muscles pressing back into her softness was having another effect. All I knew for certain was that her juice was flowing down my thighs.

My attention was drawn to Mandy, whimpering between my arms, head rocking back and forth as she worked her narrow hips towards me. It felt like she was trying to suction my shaft into her, inch by inch. I felt her wetness and arousal, but also the tightness of her virgin slit. It struck me how much I might have hurt her if I had earlier just thrust inward in my lust-driven madness. I redoubled my effort to press firmly back against Mom. For which I was rewarded by a full moan escaping her lips and a reflexive pulse of her thighs on mine.

Meanwhile, in front, Mandy was still pleading. "Please, pl...please Mom. I'm so...ready..."

I felt the girl lifting up her hips, trying to reach upward to impale herself on my shaft, despite the tight resistance of her young cunny. Whether intentionally, or whether she herself was beginning to lose it, I felt Mom's weight start to soften on to me, her full breasts and belly spreading across my hard back, and I had to use all my strength not to collapse both our weights onto my sister. Mom's hand slid off my balls as her fingers - I'm guessing - sought her own wet lips. It felt like only half my cock was inside, but already my sister was beginning to thrash around with impending climax. With maybe an inch of my shaft still protruding from her tight slit, Mandy came hard. Her whimpers drew together into a melodic call of release, like a wailing trumpet, and her body alternatively clenched and let go. I felt her squeezing me as she tried every way her body could muster, during her prolonged orgasm, to milk me of my sperm. And she no doubt would have succeeded, had my whole body not been tense in holding up Mom's weight.

Finally Mandy came to stillness, lying panting and slack. I was about to resume my downward pressure, aching for my own release, when she sharply called out.

"Oh, oh, John, sorry, cramping, cramp, my leg!"

I realized that I was still spreading her thighs wide, and with a big effort pulled up, pushing Mom over to the side as I did so. She flopped next to me as I pulled out of my sister with a reluctant plop, and watched her face flush and then release with the effort of working out the cramp.

"S...sorry...it was just..."

"No worries, Sis."

I crashed down between them. She snuggled up to my side, eyes dilated, breath sweet in my face. "Did you, did you come too, John?"

At my blank reply, a look of disappointment flicked across her face, soon replaced by a joyful smile. "You are still my first!"

I kissed her on the mouth, which opened without hesitation, and in that moment my love for her overwhelming any sexual frustration.

The three of us lay for some time, side by side, arms and legs overlapping, bodies alternating between quivering and slackness. Finally Mom stroked my shoulder and I rolled onto my back to look at my mother. To really look at her, skin slick with sweat in the soft yellow light, curves fading into the shadows of the bed, long hair mussed over her bare shoulders. Self-conscious of my gaze, perhaps, she spoke.

"Uh, you two, oh, I'm so glad. So glad for you Mandy. And...and I'm going to leave you now, let you have the night together in the big bed. You deserve this - a proper first time."

"Mom?" Mandy queried.

"Don't worry about me sweetie. I'm going to go sleep in your bed. Assuming I sleep, that is, after all this. Good for me to experience a single bed, again, I think. I might want to think about that soon in my future."

I tried to push away the weightiness of those words. "You sure you gonna be okay, alone?" I asked.

"Oh, honey." Mom pecked me on the cheek. "Don't worry about your old mother. I'm gonna text Sasha. I kind of think that she'll be quite eager to come over and keep me company, even at this late hour."

I couldn't break my eyes away from Mom's lush curves. And if this would be the last chance...I reached out with a hand and stroked the side of a breast, before cupping its fullness with my palm.

"Ooooh, John...don't..."

I didn't answer. But nor did I pull my hand away. My sister poked me in the side.

"What?" I said.

"Don't what me!" she responded.

She flicked her eyes, and I followed her gaze back towards our mother. I drank in her mature body. Lusciously feminine - and pulsing with a frustration that she was doing her best to hide. I had never admitted it to myself before. My Mom was fucking gorgeous, on every level.

My sister interrupted my ogling.

"I wouldn't even have to break my promise on this one!" I turned to look at her, and she mouthed the word privately toward me. Incest.

"What are you guys talking about?" Mom asked in panicky sounding suspicion.

"Oh, come on..." Mandy responded, reaching across me to touch her arm.

Mom reddened, the blush making her look even more irresistible in the candlelight.

"K...kids...that's not what this this is about!"

"Oh Mom!" Mandy cajoled, switching on her petulant voice. "Let's just say this. All you have to do is look at John and tell him no."

"N...no," Mom stammered as quickly as possible.

"Not like that!" Mandy giggled. "Come on Mom. I challenge you. Look John right in the eye, and tell him no. That no, you don't want him to fuck you. Say the words. Come on."

Mom caught my gaze briefly, dropped her eyes, then tried again. I saw her try to form the words in her mouth, but nothing came out.

"Come on John," Mandy whispered in my ear. "Do it. For me."

I knew she was mimicking the way I had begged her to try on the sultry dress at the mall. The slinky blue evening dress that had wowed me with how my little sister looked in such a sexy outfit.

For once I ignored Mandy. Turned my back on her. Instead, ran my hand across Mom's chest to her other breast, and weighed this in turn, as if pondering. Her eyes dropped again, and finally returned, this time pleading. That was enough for me.

I had never felt so strong. So sure. With my sweet, virgin sister, I had been afraid of hurting her. With my Mom, all I felt was the unspent desire flooding through my body.

I laid her out on her back as my sister softly clapped in her hands in glee.

"Oh yes, John. For me!"

I stroked up and down Mom's body, from her breasts to her ribs and legs and then back up her inner thighs, fingers brushing her generous curls of pubic hair before raising them to my face and sampling the pungent aroma of her desire. Oh yes! This had been the true source. Throughout my exploration, Mom was quivering and moaning.

I hovered over her, looking her straight in the eyes.

"Mom, I love your breasts!" I was exploring what I could get away with. Anything! I exalted in my freedom.

"Jo..you shouldn't...ooohhh!"

I reached down and lifted her generous breast up in one hand, stretching it toward me until I grasped the heavy nipple in my mouth and sucked.

"Oooohhhhhh!"

Their bodies were so different, but on Mom's skin I could taste the same fresh innocence of her daughter's fragrance, just matured by the years into full blossomed sexuality. Mother and daughter. Wow, had they both played me! I lingered on the realization, using it like an excuse.

"Mandy? Pass me my belt!"

Her eyes widened. "John?"

I gave her an exaggerated frown. "Just do it!"

Mandy leaned down to the floor and passed it to me. Mom was silent, until I took the leather tip and started tracing it around the outside of her breasts and along the tan line at her collar bone. She moaned. I continued toying with her breasts, teasing her nipples with the rough edge, then snaked the leather down the hollow of her cleavage, skin creamy white and sensitive. I could hear Mom hold her breath as I crossed over her groin. And then, taking the belt at mid-way point in my hand, I slapped the soft flesh of her inner thigh.

"John!" Mom yelped. There was hardly a mark, but her whole body was shaking in surprise.

"What, Mommy dear?" I said, and before she could answer, slapped the other side, a little harder. I revelled in her responsive moan.