Sister Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
entryst
entryst
25 Followers

I could feel the precise moment of her orgasm as her ass hole gripped my cock tight for those three seconds before a huge spasm hit her lower body. Beatrice was out of control as she started to experience a deep clitoral-anal orgasm. She rocked her body back and forth against me, coming hard, and it took all my strength to hold her. Her thrashing set off my own hair trigger cock. I felt the rush begin as her tight ass slid up and down on my cock. It was too late, nothing could stop it now. I started to fuck her again and this brought a squeal of delight as my conditioner lubed cock pumped her rear. Then the inevitable happened, with a gasp I started to unload spurt after spurt of hot cum inside her. She gasped harder as she felt every throb of my cock in her tight ass. The sensation brought her an intense after-shock and she had to bite the back of her hand to contain herself.

I held her tightly, muffling my ecstasy in her shoulder. Holding that moment when there's no cum left and the cock is almost too sensitive to touch... that last shivering moment before collapse. Beatrice held herself tight too as her clit and ass bounced fading signals off each other. But it couldn't last forever and we had to break apart. She turned off the shower and we looked at each other. I was starting to feel a little guilt creep in but Beatrice looked entirely satisfied with herself.

"You know I was thinking of you before you walked in on me"

There was a knock outside on the bedroom door.

"Bee, it's me can I come in." it was carries voice faint through the door.

"Just a minute" Beatrice called in a panic and jumped out of the shower.

She quickly wrapped a towel around her and made for the bedroom door but, spotting my jeans and t-shirt n the floor, ran back to throw them into the en-suite. I started to dress as slowly and quietly as I could. There was a crack where the door wasn't fully closed and I could see out into the room. Carrie had walked in wrapped up in a fluffy bathrobe. Her hair was wet and hung over her shoulders and she sat on the bed, I noticed a wince from Beatrice as she sat down beside her.

"I just wanted to say sorry for earlier on" said Carrie.

Beatrice was looking a little sheepish as she told her sister not to worry about it. I was certainly worrying at that point. How the fuck was I going to get out of there.

"I know I'm old enough to do what I want but you were right. It's not fair to abuse mom and dads trust like that"

"You know" said Beatrice "Why don't we forget about it."

"All right," Carrie got up to go but I could still hear her voice.

"You saw "It" didn't you."

"Um I suppose I did" said Beatrice and her eyes glanced towards my door.

"Well, I can tell you he knows what to do with it."

Silence...

"Why are you blushing Beatrice?"

entryst
entryst
25 Followers
12