Sisterhood of the Brass Mask

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suwarya redoubled her oral efforts, sucking Jiro's manhood until it was as stiff as steel, gripping his solid buttcheeks and drawing him deeper into her mouth. He began to thrust into her throat, making her gag and drool as she tried to take him even deeper. She moaned as she felt someone's tongue in her dripping sex and a finger playing with the divot of her ass.

She had completely lost control. She was going to come again. If they started rutting her right here, she knew she would take all of them, and maybe beg for more. She felt the warm spatter of one of the Guards, groaning as he spurted onto her back. And then more on her neck and shoulders.

Jiro pulled back, his cock escaping her mouth with a popping sound. Jabar hauled her upright, and the two men ushered her through the back of the yard. Suwarya was half-naked, halter tugged down below her breasts, skirt rucked up around her thighs, her underwear and tunic still lying on the stump. She stumbled on shaky legs, losing one of her sandals as they hustled her away from the other Stone Guards.

Jabar pushed through a gate. She stumbled again on the rocky ground. Jiro picked her up easily and draped her over his shoulder. He squeezed her bare ass. Her other sandal dropped.

She didn't care where they were taking her. She just needed to get good and rutted.

The field behind the brewery appeared to be used for crops. As she bounced on Jiro's broad shoulders, she saw stalks of finger millet and a few date palms. Then the big Stone Guard set her on her feet upon a thick swath of grass.

Jabar was already naked from the waist down, stiff and ready for her. He untied her skirt and cast it away. Then he pressed her down on the pliant bed of grass.

She spread her legs. "Put it in me," she gasped, tugging him closer.

Jabar didn't hesitate, feeding his length into her greedy cunt. He leaned over and began to rut her with slow strokes. Suwarya thrust her hips up to meet him. He must have taken off his cap, because his beaded hair hung in her face.

Soon he was pounding into her, and she was taking him to the root. She came again, and he rutted her right through her trembling orgasm. Jabar sat up, and Jiro, who kneeled at her head, pulled off her halter. He fed her his cock again. This time he was able to angle his length into her throat.

Unable to see much more than Jiro's balls and the dark notch of his ass, Suwarya closed her eyes and let Jabar rut her into oblivion. Jiro's big hands mauled her breasts like he was trying to get milk. She dimly remembered coming again, moaning around the cock plugging her throat, before Jabar pulled out, and with a roar, spurted his seed all over her breasts.

Then Jiro was turning her over, onto her hands and knees. His fat cock plunged into her sodden sex, and he drove her face into the grass with hard thrusts. At some point, she began screaming with pleasure. Jabar lifted her head, held her face in both hands and kissed her. His tongue thrust into her mouth as her body was rocked.

His plump lips curled, like they did. "Ah, my copper-skinned beauty. I never knew how badly you need cock. You are glorious!"

Suwarya mewled as he kissed her again. She felt Jiro pull out and shoot his hot seed on her ass and back. Then she collapsed in the grass.

Sometime later, Jiro brought her missing clothing. The massive, bald man grinned at her and went back into the compound. Dazed, she stared at the clothes. Her body still tingled with the thrill of the encounter, nerves still throbbing and raw. She heard the sounds of workers calling to each other inside the brewery. In the distance, someone was singing.

It was a few moments before she noticed that Jabar was sitting next to her. He took a swig from a clay jar and handed it to her. It smelled of palm wine. He had put on his earrings, and the big dangling horns curled under his jaw.

"I have to patrol," he said. "You can get back on your own?"

Suwarya's throat was dry. She nodded. She took a drink of the milky, sweet wine and began fumbling with her clothes. Men's seed was all over her, drying on her skin, including a particularly messy patch of it in the valley of her cleavage, ashen on her brown flesh.

"I will stop by Nynah's," he said. "We'll work something out. Jiro and I should be able to run off a few jealous husbands. Speaking of jealous husbands, Suwa, you should go back to Tiko. He is the sort of man who would come to an understanding in order to keep you."

She chuckled wryly. "Not after he hears what we just did. Everybody saw me, Jabar."

"But no one will say a thing," he said, puffing his chest. "I swear it by the seven fathers."

He turned to walk back to the compound.

"Oh," she said. "I almost forgot. Isn't there a brothel called the Orchid House?"

Jabar paused. "The Secret Orchid. It's up near the gate to Tanga District where foreigners can find it. Shadow Jackals' territory."

*

The Secret Orchid was right where Jabar had said, in a large compound that appeared to be expanding. A mud brick wall was being constructed in the lot in front of it, to create an added enclosed space.

Suwarya stepped through the unfinished wall. The gate was open. Women passed through carrying jugs atop their heads. A Bhataguran eyed her as he leaned against the wall near the gate, his hooked nose and glossy, black hair making him look like a bird of prey. A curved sword hung at his waist. Behind him, the wall was painted with the long stalks and blossoms of orchids.

Woman house. Orchid house.

This must be the place.

The guard did not challenge her as she passed through. She stepped down a short flight of steps into a shadowy common room.

"Greetings, stranger," a woman said. "What brings you here?" She was lovely, with almond-shaped eyes that seemed to bore into Suwarya, and plump lips that reminded her of Jabar.

"I... have a friend," Suwarya stammered. "A friend who wears a mask. Who spoke of this place."

"A mask?" The woman gestured to a mat. "Please sit. I am Hani. What is your name?"

"Suwarya."

"Tell me about this friend, Suwarya."

"This friend is quite odd. Like no one else I know. The mask never comes off."

"I see."

"Does the word Zoo-ra mean anything to you?"

At that, Hani's gaze fixed on Suwarya, and the answer was apparent.

"What is it you want, Suwarya?"

"I think my friend may be lost, and I am trying to help."

"Would you bring your friend here?"

Suwarya shook her head no. "But I can tell you where my friend can be found."

Hani gestured to one of the others, and a few minutes later, the two women shared cups of spiced red hibiscus tea.

"Hani, can I ask... what is it like working here? Having sex with strange men?"

Hani's lips spread into a sly smile.

*

After her conversation at the Secret Orchid, Suwarya began quietly gathering her belongings at Nynah's house. Within hours, there was a knock at the gate.

The people who came to collect the demon were nearly as outlandish as the demon itself. The man wore only a scarlet kilt and cloak. He was wiry and low-browed, with an intense gaze and very dark skin. His mouth twisted into a lopsided, half-grin. His face was adorned with white paint, like forest people wore. Four claw-like symbols marked his cheeks, forehead, and lower lip. He held a short spear with a blade-like point as long as Suwarya's forearm.

The woman had an open face, with gentle eyes and long, thick braids. She wore less than her companion, just a plain brown halter top and short skirt with a slit baring her shapely thigh. She carried a stout staff with bands of steel along its length. Like the man, she had the spare, drawn appearance of a person who'd spent much time in the wild, away from the comforts of the city.

They strode into the inner yard unbidden, leaving Cora gaping at the gate. The demon was rutting a plump street vendor, who had paid her way with a basket of vegetables and a clay jar of savory. But the beast came tumbling out of the hut, in a four-legged gait like an ape, reedy bristles quivering.

The demon nuzzled the strange woman, its head dipping towards the juncture of her thighs, crooning "Zoo-ra" and other words Suwarya could not make out. The woman caressed it like a lover. She bent to whisper in its ear, if it had one. The creature promptly vanished from sight.

Nynah stood watching in the doorway to her hut, hand on her hip, looking more confident than Suwarya knew she was.

"This creature belongs to you?" the widow asked.

"Yes," said the man, stepping forward. "You're lucky we found it first."

"Thank you for taking care of it," the woman said.

"Hmm," Nynah grunted.

"Eh!" the stout vendor poked her head out of the hut, clutching a kanga to cover her breasts. Short, beaded tresses hung across her sweaty face. "What happened to my rut!"

The man grinned and approached Nynah, dropping something in her hands that flashed gold. Just then, Jiro appeared at the gate. He stiffened as he saw the armed couple, his hand dropping to the knobbed club that hung at his side.

Suwarya caught his eye, and shook her head no. She gestured for him to back down. The Stone guard relaxed, and stepped aside to let the strangers leave.

A short time later, Suwarya was ready to go. The sisters gathered in the yard, as she placed her basket atop her head. She was much steadier now, having carried water each day for weeks.

"Are you sure?" Nynah asked. "What if he doesn't take you back?"

"What if the rains come and you've no place to sleep?" Cora said.

Suwarya guessed the sisters wanted someone to pay rent. After all, from Suwarya's share of the Sisterhood, she was now the proud owner of a jar of cowpeas, bangles that covered her arms to the elbow, and one shiny gold shujaa coin.

"He'll take me back," Suwarya said. If Tiko didn't take her back -- maybe even if he did -- she was welcome at the Secret Orchid. Perhaps if she showed Tiko more kindness, she could even be honest with him. She might even tell him about her adventures. Her cunt throbbed, just a little.

She imagined that, as she headed home.