Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

Story Info
Untold stories of the sisterhood.
1.1k words
3.63
29.5k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/04/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JELB_42
JELB_42
82 Followers

The untold stories of the sisterhood of the traveling pants.

All Characters are over eighteen.

*

Let me tell you about the sisters. Bridget who is the tallest of the four is the athletic beauty of the group. Carmen is the sexy mama. She is the curviest of the group. Tally is the tomboy of the group. Last but not least Lena she is the natural beauty and shyest of the group.

Now the first chapter starts with Bridget losing her cherry at soccer camp. Bridget and Eric met on the beach thinking were just going to talk.

She lies between his legs feeling his cock rubbing against her lower back. His arms are draped across her chest he badly wants to touch them but she does not know how she will react.

He starts out slow by nibbling at her neck, which makes her squirm in his lap. The he slowly brings up his hands to her tits. Slightly rubbing them through her shirt, he felt the nipples hardening against his touch making him smile. He traces circles around them getting lower and lower until he reaches the top of her jeans he slowly unbuttons them.

Sliding his hand down waiting for the contact of her panties but does not feel them. He finally reaches the top of her slit feeling the heat coming from her core and the slight wetness leaking out. Bridget slowly opens her legs farther for him.

He dips a finger in slightly brushing her clit, which made her jump. He starts brushing against her clit harder and faster making her tighten up with pleasure. She quickly takes his hand out and stands up to remove the jeans.

She gives him a slow dance showing off her assets to him and making him harder. She lies back down so he could have better access to her treasure.

Eric just looks at it mesmerized by sheer beauty of it. He dips his head breathing in the scent of her. She squirms for his touch wanting more and he gives her more. He starts out by leaving traces of kisses on her thighs working in.

When he finally reaches the treasure his kisses it with a flick of his tongue he notes he likes the taste of her. He goes back down for me. He goes straight for the clit making her shudder with the sudden contact with his tongue.

He moves his fingers down to her opening and inserts one and then another. Making her moan in pleasure by the thrusting of his fingers and the biting and licking of her clit makes her climax faster then ever he looks up at her when he finished she was all smiles.

He stands up removing his clothes when he takes of his shorts his eight-inch cock thrusts out from his groin. Bridget sits up looking at it. It is her first real cock she has ever seen in person. She extends her hand out wanting to touch but she is not close enough.

Eric moves toward her hand. With her hand wrapped around it, she could tell he is very well endowed. She pulls him closer to her waiting mouth. She gently kisses it for the first time and also tasting him his precum was already flowing.

She opens her mouth for more taking in about half. Which surprised him, ever since her and her friends have found out about sex they have been practicing oral sex on bananas and she is quite good.

She takes him in her mouth swirling her tongue on the underside of his shaft. She could tell he was getting reading to cum by the tightening his balls that she was playing with. She slowly took him out of her mouth. He smiled because he new where it was going next.

He laid down on top of her reading to thrust it in her but she got up and sat on his chest. He reached up and started to playing with her tits some more. He could tell she was a bit hesitant about the final act they had to do but she eventually moved down and positioned his cock under her opening.

She wanted control on how far it would go in because she new it was going to happen. He told her it would best just to plunge all the way down it would get it over faster. Therefore, she did and when she did, he grabbed her tits and started to squeeze.

She made a small little noise sounding like a hurt kitten. She sat on his cock until it felt comfortable inside of her.

She slowly started pulling it open and then going back down. Eventually she got into a good rhythm of him thrusting into her. It did not take them long to cum because they were almost there before.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

She went home overjoyed about it. When she got up to her room, she did not expect anybody to be there but Lena was. She told Lena all about it and it made both of them very horny. Now they have experimented with each other before but they never went very far but they felt like going farther today.

Bridget leaned over and kissed Lena on the lips. Lena did not react at first but then she eventually started kissing back. Probing at each other's mouth with their tongues, Lena's hand went up to Bridget's tit feeling that she did not have a bra on.

Lena pulled her mouth away shocked and Bridget shocked her more by taking of her shirt to show off her beautiful tits. Lena just stared until she got the nerve up again to reach out and touch them. She first just slightly caressed them and then she the nipples harden and then she started to pull and squeeze the nipples making Bridget moan.

They both got up removing there close. Lena shocked her this time by having a bald pussy. Bridget reached out and touched it. They fell back on the bed touching and caressing each other. Making them even wetter then before Lena was the first to start rubbing Bridget's clit.

They repositioned each other into a 69 so they could each eat each other out. It was a new thing for both of them so they just experimented finding the right spots to hit.

They were both cumming when Bridget's dad walked past at first he just saw Lena's head in his daughter's pussy. His cock immediately became hard. He pulled out his hardening cock watching them knowing he could never join but he wondered where the other two were.

JELB_42
JELB_42
82 Followers