Sisterly Bonds Ch. 12

Story Info
Cal and Sam "bond" a little more.
1.3k words
4.08
8.7k
6

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peabo85
peabo85
195 Followers

All characters are over 18.

*****

"So, what was this tie again?" Sam asked as Cal tightened the ropes.

"This is known as a frog tie." Cal replied, kissing her cheek. "It, well, makes you look like a frog kinda."

"I see..." Sam nodded.

Sam was currently in her underwear in a crouching position, Cal next to her. Sam's legs were folded and tied at the ankles. Cal then took her hands, keeping her steady as she tied them together, leaning Sam forward to rest on them.

"There." Cal giggled a little. "You look like a frog now. Are the ropes too tight?"

"For about the tenth time, no." Sam said, sighing, slightly irritated.

"Oh." Cal said, shrinking a little, her expression saddening picking up on the irritation. She was used to it, but it hurt worse this time... since it was from Sam. "Sorry..."

"No, look, I'm sorry." Sam said, taking a deep breath. "It's just that you ask me way too much if I'm comfortable. If I'm uncomfortable, I'll tell you, okay?"

"Okay." Cal nodded, looking a little less sad. "So... can I gag you?"

"As long as you don't ask me if it's too tight." Sam said.

"Okay." Cal nodded. "I-I'll go get a rag or two."

"Not too big." Sam said. Cal nodded, making sure Sam was steady in her frog tie before she took off to the kitchen. Grabbing a rag, she poured a little sugar water (simply water with sugar in it) on it and soaked it in with more water. After squeezing out some of the water, she went back up to the room Sam was in.

"I, uh, put some sugar water on it so you'd, uh, like it more..." Cal said, hoping Sam would like that.

"Uh, thanks." Sam said.

"I also wet it, so you wouldn't dry your mouth out." Cal said, looking down as she walked over to Sam.

"Why... thank you." Sam gave a little smile to ease the tension, which caused Cal to smile a little. "But, you don't have to ask or even tell me."

"I just want you to be comfortable." Cal said, sitting down next to Sam and hugging her. "You actually like doing this with me and I don't want to ruin it for you."

"Oh my god, she's so cute and innocent like this." Sam thought to herself. "From this, you'd think she loved stuffed animals and cuddling... which she does... rather than something kinky like this. My god, if she had some fake dog or cat ears, that would be even cuter... is it weird I'm thinking of how to make her look cuter when she's really only like this because of abuse? I guess I'll just work on getting her confidence, but, I must say, she makes a good and cute submissive... I may have a little of my own fun with that."

"That's very sweet of you." Sam said, returning to reality. "I am glad you're so concerned for me."

Cal's smile brightened as she hugged her closer. Sam sighed, happy at least that Cal was happy.

"Now, open wide." Cal said gently. Sam opened her mouth, allowing Cal to gently push the rag into her mouth. After she'd done that, she pushed her favorite ball gag into Sam's mouth, buckling it gently.

"There." Cal said, giggling a little. "That looks cute on you. Here, let me show you."

Cal grabbed the full length mirror on wheels, wheeling it into the room to show Sam how she looked. Looking at herself, Sam noticed that she did indeed resemble a frog in posture. She was impressed that a simple tie like this could do as much as it was doing.

"Do you feel comfortable?" Cal asked, Sam almost groaning into her gag. She knew Cal just wanted to make the experience enjoyable, but it kind of irritated Sam that she was being overcautious.

"Though," Sam's thoughts echoed in her head. "Maybe this is just her making sure she doesn't go overboard like that one time... as much as I admire that, I just can't really like the fact that she's doing this so much... asking me if I'm comfortable... it's like the opposite of then and it's better, but it's nice. I get her reasoning, but if she keeps babying me, it's not fun."

"How about I show you another one later?" Cal asked, kissing Sam's cheek and picking her up gently in a hug. "This is a good look on you and I think it's so cute."

"Mrhrpmhph (you're acting like a child when you talk like that)." Sam said.

"I know." Cal looked down. "I just... I do think it's cute. *sigh* I guess I'll just untie you now."

"Mrhrrmph (wait, don't)." Sam said. "Mrrhpmmrph (just keep going... you like it, so keep it up)."

"R-really?" Cal asked, her tone showing a hint of excitement. Sam nodded, which caused Cal to squeal a little, squeezing her.

"Thanks, sis!" She said, kissing Sam's cheek.

"At this point, I'm not sure if she'd want to engage in bondage or dress-up more." Sam thought. "Wait, those two go together... that makes me curious as to what she's got deep down."

"This is so nice," Cal's words brought Sam back to reality again. "Just you and me, together, enjoying this. I love it. And, I love you too."

Cal once again kissed Sam's cheek, nuzzling her slightly as she held her close. Sam sighed, letting herself snuggle into the warm hug. As much as she wouldn't think about it, she did have to admit that Cal knew just what made her happy... not bondage, but she knew her. Knew almost everything about her. She would be the perfect person for her to fall in love with if she wanted to.

She enjoyed being around Cal, even in the bondage, which she had to admit was kind of fun after she'd tried it in this light. She liked being on both ends, though, she had to admit, and it was always fun to do the tying for once. Taking turns was a nice way to make it fair and fun and she certainly enjoyed doing it more than when Cal had been less... well, like a soft, child in an adult's body.

Sam had several times wondered over the course of the two weeks they'd been together in this house why Cal had become so childlike after they left. She could understand a little younger acting, but this seemed too much... when Cal was feeling more confident she could ask her, maybe find out some answers as to why she's acting like that. It could be that their monster of a mother did more than just six years' worth of abuse. Sam knew she'd have to ask her sooner or later.

But, she still had to admit, she liked this childlike, more submissive Cal a lot. She was absolutely adorable at times, which made Sam enjoy her company more. Cal was acting more like she should have years ago and Sam loved that for her.

So, as Sam allowed Cal to tie her up, she had enjoyed seeing the smile that lit up Cal's face. It made Sam wonder how she'd be on Christmas once it came around.

"I drew you again." Cal said, kissing her forehead. She grabbed her notebook, which was sitting nearby, to reveal a beautiful picture of the two of them standing under mistletoe, holding each other and kissing in a romantic kiss. Both were dressed in female Santa outfits, which Sam had to admit made them look cuter, particularly Cal.

"Do... do you like it?" Cal asked, nervous, as if Sam's answer meant the entire world to her.

"Mrhrmph (it's beautiful)." Sam nodded, giving as much of a smile as she could behind the gag.

Cal's smile brightened the room as she hugged Sam tightly, clearly happy she liked it.

"I'm glad you like it." She said. "I think I'll draw some more later."

Sam nodded in her approval.

The both of them turned when they heard the front door of the apartment open.

"Hey hey hey, lovebirds!" Carol's voice reached them. "The fun has arrived! If you're doin' kinky stuff I kinda want in!"

This story's not over yet.

peabo85
peabo85
195 Followers