Sisterly Feelings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," I insisted, "Just listen." She gave me her attention.

"Helen is my best friend," I began. "I probably know her better than anyone else. We are very similar in our thoughts and ideas, and lead almost identical lives. We are the same age, and same build. We also look very similar, apart from my red hair."

I paused, frightened to say the next sentence. Jane waited expectantly. I continued to practice the words in my head. Eventually I said very softly, "Why don't you.... I mean why not...." Oh god this was hard. I tried again,

"Why don't you seduce me?" I gulped before continuing, "And pretend I am Helen. Would that help?"

Jane eyes shot wide in astonishment. "Seduce you? You have to be kidding?" she said incredulously.

My heart dropped like a stone, was I really that hideous that she would not even consider it? But then I realised I had misinterpreted her signals. Her eyes had brightened slightly.

"Would you really let me seduce you?" she said.

"Oh yes, if it would help," I replied, secretly thinking, "fuck me now you gorgeous bitch, I'm desperate!"

"Honestly?"

"Yes I would," I confirmed.

I could see Jane's mind starting to work. After a lengthy pause, she said, "It might just work you know. I've always just thought of you as Helen's friend, but at the same time always regarded you as her 'pretty friend'. And you are very similar. Sometimes when you are at our house I'll just catch sight of either you or Helen leaving a room, or passing by, and I realise I'm not sure which one of you it was."

"Oh my God Laura, would it really work?" she added after a brief pause.

"I'm OK with it, depends if it works for you though."

"But why would you? Why would an attractive 18 year old virgin, I assume you're still a virgin, want to sleep with me?"

"A number of reasons Jane," I replied. "I am a virgin so I have no experience with either sex, and I don't find women's bodies unattractive, on the contrary. To be honest I've always admired you and looked up to you. Being slightly older than Helen and I you've always seemed more grown up, elegant and sophisticated compared to us slightly gawky girls. In fact really I always thought you were pretty sexy!

"Also, after your wonderful description of what you wanted to do to Helen you've made me pretty fucking horny! I'd love to be treated like that, especially by you."

Jane laughed, "Sorry about that, I did get a bit carried away."

"Don't apologise, it was wonderful. The depth of your passion was awesome."

"But I'm not being fair to you as a person if I pretend you're Helen."

"Stop fussing Jane, do you want to give it a go or not?"

"Yes please Laura, and thank you." She was sitting to my right, and she slid along the sofa towards me, wrapped her arms around me and gave me a big hug. I could smell her perfume and shampoo. She smelled lovely, and I wanted her so much.

Jane pulled away from me slightly and smiled, looking earnestly into my eyes. "When should we start?" she said.

"No time like the present," was my reply. I tilted my chin slightly upwards and moved towards her for a kiss. She responded and our lips met for the first time. We enjoyed a long, tender, almost sisterly kiss. Our lips eventually parted. Jane put her left arm around my shoulder and left her right arm lying on my thigh. I draped both my arms over her shoulders and looked into her eyes. We smiled at one another, and lips parted we came together for another kiss.

Our lips now partially open I could feel Jane's soft breath blow into my mouth as she exhaled. Her tongue darted out and ran along my top lip. I reciprocated. She then pushed her tongue gently between my lips, and I felt our tongues touch. Gradually the intensity built until we were passionately kissing, our tongues seductively exploring each other's mouths, tongues and teeth.

"This feels so wonderful," Jane whispered. "I love you so much Helen." She then stopped and froze. "Sorry... Laura."

"No! I'm Helen remember. And I'm fine with it, so stop worrying, and please make love to me." We resumed our kissing, as passionate as before.

Presently I felt Jane move her right hand from where it had been resting on my thigh. Her hand slowly slid up over my hip, along my side and came to rest on my left breast. I sighed with anticipation. At first she just held my breast, feeling its firmness and shape, but then she started to rub her hand very gently around my nipple area. I felt my nipple start to harden, as she continued her ministrations. I just knew this was going to be a heavenly experience, but as it was Jane's seduction of her 'sister' I had to remain passive.

Presently Jane's hand moved to my throat and she began to slowly undo the buttons on my blouse. Once she reached my waist she stopped and slipped her hand over my newly exposed belly and back onto my bra covered breast. She rubbed her hand over my nipple again and could feel the hard nub pushing up against the lacy material. She slipped 2 fingers down into the bra cup and found my soft areola. She stroked the sensitive area gently and then parted her fingers and slid one either side so my hard nipple. She gently trapped the nipple between her fingers and moved her hand back and forth, torturing me exquisitely.

Suddenly Jane released me and sat up. She smiled as she pushed me back down on the sofa and undid the rest of my blouse. She slipped it off my shoulders and down my arms to fully expose my bra clad breasts. I shook the blouse off completely. She smiled as she allowed her hands to roam all over my upper body, paying particular attention to knead my breasts as she went past. I tentatively reached up and felt her boobs through her buttoned shirt. The first time I had ever felt another woman's breasts. They were firm, heavy, and very inviting.

Jane went to slide her hands around my back to undo my bra, but I resisted, smiled, and just nodded at her buttoned blouse. Instantly getting my meaning Jane sat back and sensuously began to unbutton it. God she was driving me crazy, everything was just so erotic. Eventually she peeled back her blouse and proudly displayed her lacy bra to me. I ran my hands over her breasts, gently pinching her nipples. To thank her I arched my back, allowing her easy access to my bra strap. She undid it and pulled it away from my body, allowing my large breasts to fall free. She hungrily fell on my hard nipples, licking and sucking. They had become so sensitive and I gasped when she sucked too hard. I took advantage of the situation to play with her boobs at the same time. It was a wonderful feeling caressing another woman's breasts for the first time. I sneakily undid her bra, and pulled it off. Her breasts and hard brown nipples were just perfect, so suckable.

Whilst still kissing and playing with my breasts Jane slipped her hand beneath my skirt, and ran her hand over my blazing hot, and soaking wet pussy. "Mmmmm, horny girl!" she murmured. She promptly stood up, bent over me and quickly unfastened my skirt. She pulled it over my hips and down to my ankles where I kicked it off. I now lay only in my wet knickers, entirely at her mercy.

She pulled me to my feet and led me by the hand out of the living room -- the submissive sister clad only in her panties, and her dominant lover naked from the waist up, but still clad in tight figure hugging jeans, which made her arse look wonderful. I couldn't help think there was something extra erotic about her being half clothed, perhaps the contrast between her pale skin and the dark denim, I don't know.

She led me across the hall and up the stairs. I was entranced by the way her boobs swayed and jiggled as she walked. We entered her room and she turned to face me. We embraced passionately, squeezing our breasts together, our nipples together. As she ground her jean clad crotch against my nearly naked pussy the buttons and coarse fabric scratched across the sensitive skin on my belly and thighs. It just seemed to heighten my passion.

We pulled apart, and she quickly unbuttoned her jeans, pulled them down and stepped out of them. She put her hands above her head and pirouetted for me so I could take in her whole body, now clad in only a silky G-string. It was so beautiful, so perfectly formed, and so fucking horny!

Then, without warning, she fell to her knees in front of me and hooked her fingers into the waist band of my knickers. She looked up at me and I nodded. She slowly began to pull them down. As my fiery red pubes came into view she pressed her nose into them and breathed deeply of my aroma. She slowly, ever so slowly, slid my knickers down, kissing each bit of flesh that became exposed. My pussy was flooding; I so needed to come -- and come now!

When my knickers hit my ankles she pushed me playfully back onto the bed. As my legs came up she caught them and lifted them over her shoulders. She was now staring straight into my sopping wet cunt. The desire in both of us was reaching fever pitch. The gentle approach was now cast aside in her unbridled lust for me. She brought her lips straight down on my pussy licking and sucking at my juices, probing my cunt hard with her tongue. It was just what I needed, but was also way too much for me. Before I could stop it my body went into spasm, I screamed and came so hard and so fast I could hardly believe it. Pussy juice was running down my thighs and all over the bed.

Jane pulled her face from between my legs and grinned, "That's just for starters sis. I want this to last."

She stood up, so my face was at pussy height. I looked at her thong clad pussy and then up at Jane's face. "You want it?" she said.

"Oh yes, I really want your pussy big sis," came the reply, now fully in my role.

I was quite shocked as Jane quickly reached down grabbed the thong in her fist and just ripped it from her body. She threw the torn rag to the floor, grabbed the back of my head and thrust my nose and mouth right into her hot cunt. I was in heaven -- the smell, the moisture, the heat, her wonderfully soft fur, and her swollen meaty pussy lips.

"I want you so much Helen," growled Jane, "and I so need to come, so need you to make me come."

"With pleasure," was my only reply.

"Lie on the bed," she ordered and I did. Jane knelt over my face, looking towards my feet. As I looked up all I could see was her gaping hairy pussy glistening with moisture. She slowly lowered herself down until my tongue could at last taste her, taste my first ever pussy. It was divine. I licked and sucked like a pro. I really didn't know what I was doing, but did things I thought I would like. Jane certainly seemed to appreciate it. She was moaning and gasping as I licked and sucked.

As her excitement grew she leant forward, supported her weight on her forearms and buried her head between my legs. My new lover and I were in the classic 69 position pleasuring each other. Just the sort of things all the boys in my class would have fantasised about!

Jane was starting to thrash about above me and I knew she was getting close. Trusting my instincts, or beginners luck, I gently inserted 2 fingers into her hot pussy, and concentrated my tongue on her clit.

Jane moaned loudly and said "That is fucking gorgeous Helen, please don't stop."

I didn't! I started to thrust my fingers in and out faster and faster, and suck harder on her clit. I was starting to become a little frantic too, because Jane's work on my own pussy was starting to bring me back towards another climax.

I continued to fuck my first pussy, harder and harder. I could feel Jane's cunt getting wetter and hotter and clamping around my fingers. All of sudden she screamed out and began to buck and thrash over my face in the throes of her orgasm. Warm fluid was dripping from her cunt and splashing on my face and in my mouth. I was in utter heaven and this only served to bring me closer to my own orgasm.

Presently she relaxed a little. "Thank you little sis," whispered Jane, "that was wonderful. Now it's your turn again."

I could feel her sliding her fingers in and out of my pussy and flicking my clit with her tongue. My toes were starting to tingle and I knew my orgasm would be wonderful. She seemed to be sucking harder and harder on my clit. I was so turned on, but I didn't want to come just yet, I wanted the moment to last. But Jane knew what she was doing, as my climax came tantalisingly close, she suddenly slowed down and brought me back from the brink. I lay there panting.

"Not so fast lover!" whispered Jane into my pussy. "I have something special for my little girl!"

As I relaxed slightly I felt Jane slowly withdraw her fingers from my cunt. She must have sensed my disappointment. "Don't worry, I have something you'll love."

She seemed to be scrabbling around down the side of the bed feeling for something. I couldn't see what she was doing as my view was obscured by her lovely wet pussy, but I didn't mind at all.

Jane seemed to find what she was looking for and returned to my pussy. She pressed the first 2 fingers of her left hand either side of my clit, and then spread them apart to fully expose the sensitive organ. She then lightly flicked her tongue across it and the effect was like an electric shock. I gasped loudly. "Good huh?" she said.

"Mmmm," was all I could mumble. Suddenly I felt something cold, hard and smooth press against the opening of my vagina. I knew exactly what it was, and smiled. The Coke bottle she used to fuck herself after watching Helen. She pushed the neck of the bottle slowly inside me, I had never felt anything like it. I loved the sensual feel of the glass slipping inside of me, but coupled with the feeling of fullness as it widened out and stretched my virgin pussy, it was just glorious.

Once she was happy that the bottle neck was well lubricated with my juices so I would not feel any pain she started to slide the bottle in and out, in and out. She got a lovely rhythm going, and I was purring with pleasure. My climax was building slowly and I was relishing it. I started to moan and writhe, but still she kept up her rhythm. My whole body was tingling with expectation. As I neared the point of no return, I kept having little spasms, and my body started to buck. Just as I was coming to orgasm she suddenly brought her tongue down onto my fully exposed and tensioned clit, and started to flick it gently. That did the trick. It was like being hit by 30,000 volts. My whole body seemed to contract and I screamed wildly as the massive orgasm hit. However Jane was relentless and she kept fucking me with the bottle and rasping my clit causing me to have a whole series of orgasms, one after the other. I was thrashing around on the bed, screaming and squealing, my cunt felt like it was on fire, pussy juice was flooding out of me and running down my thighs, but still Jane kept up her steady rhythm, and relentless flicking of my hypersensitive and fully exposed clit. It was agony and ecstasy all at the same time. I really didn't know how much more I could take, but equally didn't want it to stop.

Just when I could barely stand any more, and felt like I was going to pass out, my tender and caring lover seemed to sense I had taken as much as I could stand. She slowly returned to kissing and licking me gently until I relaxed into a euphoric state.

She carefully removed the bottle from my sopping cunt. It made a squelching sound which had us both giggling. She turned to face me on the bed and showed me the bottle completely smeared with my juices, with more than a few drops inside it. She brought the bottle to her mouth and licked it clean, savouring every mouthful of my secretions, before lying down beside me and kissing me deeply. I could taste myself, and no doubt I tasted of her. "My little sister, my wonderful lover, thank you baby, I love you so much."

With that we fell into each other's arms and slept, naked and intertwined.

Laura opened her eyes and reluctantly returned to 2011. She found her hand was pressed hard between her legs, pressing her damp panties firmly into her now throbbing pussy.

She would normally have been embarrassed about this, but when she looked up she saw Helen had her eyes closed, one hand caressing her breast and the other pushed down her knickers, obviously rubbing her clit!

As the silence lengthened Helen realised the story had ended and opened her eyes. She hastily removed her fingers from her pussy, and surreptitiously brought them to her mouth to lick them clean, hoping Laura would not notice. She did, but said nothing!

"So now you know my deepest secret. I hope you are not annoyed or upset at the deception?" she said.

"Not at all. How could I be after all that you did to help Jane, and try to 'protect' me! I still can't believe it of Jane. How did I not know?"

"We have to decide if we tell her or not, that must be our next step," said Laura.

"Not quite," said Helen, "I know exactly what our next step is."

"What's that?" queried Laura. Helen slid along the sofa towards her and kissed her deeply on the lips.

"You've had one sister, now it's time you had the other," she said, her voice thick with passion. "I want you to fuck me now Laura, make me come!"

Laura smiled, "With pleasure. What would you like best?"

Helen replied, "I want you to do to me exactly what my sister did to you all those years ago."

Helen tilted her chin slightly upwards and moved towards Laura for a kiss. She responded and their lips met for the first time as lovers...

12