Sisterly Love

Story Info
Virgin brother learns the ropes.
2.5k words
4.3
158.6k
19
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robski
Robski
24 Followers

Being an 18-year-old virgin is pretty embarrassing, especially when most of your friends and even your own sister knows it! Thankfully my sister’s thoughtful enough to keep her opinions to herself - unlike my friends. I’m constantly being teased by them, and as a result, I don’t really go out much. Not the best way to go about losing your virginity, I’m sure you’ll agree! That’s what I thought, too. That is until that night something very strange happened. Strange, and I’m pretty sure illegal…

Let me start by introducing myself: I’m Phil, I’m 18 and have just recently left college. I’m a good looking guy, even if I do say so myself! I’m 6ft tall, well built and have a nicely toned body due to the hours I spend working out in my bedroom - not that kind of workout, you dirty minded freaks! Although…!

I know that my problem isn’t looks, I just find it incredibly hard to talk to girls. I clam up even if I’m around a girl I don’t even know - let alone a girl I’m interested in. If a girl so much as talks to me I get an instant erection, make my excuses and run like hell! More often than not home to my bedroom where I…well, I’m sure you can guess - and if you can’t, then you’re too young to be reading this, so sod off!

My sister’s the only girl that I’ve ever had a relationship with - and that’s just a sister-brother thing! At least it was…until recently…

Actually, calling my sister a girl maybe a little insulting to her, after all she’s 30-years-old and divorced! A big gap between our ages, I know. I don’t know why, I’ve never bothered to ask my parents, but hey, maybe they only have sex once every 12 years!

My sister’s great. Her name’s Carly, by the way. She’s always been there for me and helps me with anything that I might be having trouble with. In fact she was the one that told me about sex - and how! She was more graphic than an east European porn flick!

Like I said, she’s 30-years-old, very attractive and has a great body. Now I know that this isn’t how you should think about your own sister, but she’s just so god-damn gorgeous that on more than one occasion I’ve fantasised about her when I’ve been masturbating.

She was recently divorced, and as a result of financial problems had to move back in with me and our parents until things pick up for her. Only problem is that after she moved out originally, we moved to a smaller house…with only 2 bedrooms - which means that she’s having to share my room. Not that I mind, like I say, we get on really well and I love having her around…Maybe a little too much…

Let me get to the point. Last week she went on a date with some guy she’s known for a while. I really don’t like him, I think he’s a bit of a tit to be honest! My parents were away at the time, so I was left all alone in the house. Not an unusual occurrence, but this time it felt different. It didn’t take me long to figure out why…I was jealous. I was jealous of some guy who was taking my sister out! That can’t be normal! I knew that it wasn’t, but I couldn’t help it. I just kept thinking about what they were doing - what they were talking about - whether or not he’d get to fuck her.

Well, that was it. As soon as the thought of fucking and my sister were in my head, I just couldn’t stop myself from fantasising. Fantasising about touching her, caressing her, kissing her…licking her. I could feel my cock hardening as the thoughts of fondling my sister’s tits flooded my mind. I tried as hard as I could to block the thoughts, but to no avail. It was no good - there was only one thing I could do…wank off.

As seen as though there was no-one else in the house, I didn’t feel the need to go to my bedroom. So I just unzipped my flies right there on the living room sofa and started whacking off. I was beating my meat like a man possessed with the thought of having my sister bounce up and down on my hard cock. I was in heaven. I stroked faster and faster as I imagined my sister’s tight pussy wrapped around my throbbing length. I could feel my balls beginning to tighten as my orgasm approached but then…a blinding light! What the fuck? I thought to myself.

I stopped doing what I was doing, which wasn’t easy considering I was on the verge of climax! I slipped my now rapidly deflating cock back into my pants and stood up, the blinding light still shining through the room.

I walked over to the window and looked out. I could see a car parked in our driveway with the lights beaming straight in through the living room window. Thank fuck for that, I thought. I thought the little green men had landed!

Suddenly the lights went out and Carly and her “date” (tosser!) got out. They walked up to the front door and stopped. I walked out to the hallway and crept up to the door to listen. I could just make out what they were saying.

“Oh, come on, Carly! I’ve been looking forward to this for ages,” said tosser, “and now you’re telling me that just because your brother’s home I can’t come in?”

“Sorry, Brian, but that’s just the way it is. I wouldn’t feel comfortable doing it with him in the house.” explained Carly.

After a short pause, Brian, I guess that must be the tossers name, had a bright idea.

“Okay, Carly. Then why don’t we do it right here?”

“You what?!” asked Carly, I could tell by her voice that she was shocked. “We can’t do it on the doorstep. Are you mad?”

“No, just horny!” After another pause my sister suggested to him that they didn’t go all the way on the doorstep, but she’d be happy to lend a hand, so to speak!

By now my cock was beginning to harden again. My sister was just feet from me about to jerk some guy off and she didn’t have a clue I was listening. I plucked up enough courage to pull the curtain aside slightly from the small window next to the door. I got just a good enough view. I could see my sister, but only a little of Brian or whatever his pigging name is!

I heard tosser agree to my sister’s suggestion and Carly undid his flies. His sprung out, already erect. From what I could see it didn’t look very big - about 5 inches at most. I must admit that made me smile a bit! I could see by the expression on my sister’s face that she wasn’t exactly impressed.

Nevertheless, she stuck to her part of the bargain and wrapped her hand around his shaft and began to pump it up and down. I could her tosser moan with pleasure as my sister jerked him off. He reached out and began to fondle her breasts through her top. This made me nearly explode. I unzipped my flies and pulled out my cock. I started to stroke myself slowly whilst I continued to watch the action.

Suddenly Brian’s breathing became erratic and his hips started bucking.

“Oh, shit - I’m gonna come!” he yelled.

“What already?” asked my sister - it had only been a minute at best.

Brian let out a loud groan and I saw a huge jet of spunk shoot from his cock and land on my sister’s top. My sister didn’t stop, she just kept on pumping his meat as more and more of his spunk shot onto her clothing. He may have had a relatively small cock, but he couldn’t half come!

When his orgasm subsided they said their goodbyes and I quickly ran to my bedroom. Now again, I don’t know why I did this, I knew that she’s be coming into the room at any moment, but I took all of my clothes off and laid down on bed on top of the covers. My cock was still rock hard and I again wrapped my hand around it and started to masturbate. I heard the front door open and close and knew this was my last chance to change my mind…I didn’t.

I closed my eyes and carried on pleasuring myself, letting out audible groans of pleasure. Suddenly I heard my bedroom door creak open and a soft voice say, “Are you awake, Phil?”

I ignored her and continued to jerk off.

“Oh, my god! I’m so sorry, Phil. I didn’t realise you were…well, you know!”

I opened my eyes and feigned embarrassment - but didn’t cover myself up or let go of my cock.

“Oh, Carly…I…I…”

“It’s okay, Phil. I’ll go and leave you to it for a while.”

“No!” I shouted after her.

She stopped and turned back to face me. “What do you mean, no? Do you want me to watch you whack off?”

I had now stood up and walked over to her. There I stood, just feet away from her, totally naked and with a large erection firmly in hand. As I reached her I started to stroke myself again.

“I don’t know,” I said. “Do want to watch?”

“Phil!” Carly said, looking quite embarrassed. “I’m your sister! And stop doing that when I’m talking to you!”

She reached across to me and thrust her hand forward to try and knock my hand away from my cock, but I removed my hand before she could reach and all she did was get a handful of my man meat.

“Oh, yes, Carly! Touch me…” I moaned, as I took hold of her hand and wrapped it around my member.

“Phil, what are you doing? We can’t do this.” she protested, but, to my surprise, she didn’t try to remove her hand from my cock.

“Why not?” I asked. “You were quick enough to jerk him off on the doorstep.”

“How do you kn…Were you watching? Phil?”

This time I didn’t have to feign embarrassment - I really was.

“Yes, I’m sorry, Carly. I didn’t mean to but…”

My words suddenly trailed away as I realised something - not only had she not removed her hand from my cock, but she was now actually jerking me off.

“Carly?”

“You’re quite big, Phil…I didn’t realise I had such a gifted brother. You shouldn’t keep it to yourself.”

She continued to pump my cock as she started to fondle my balls with her free hand.

“Oh, yeah, Carly. You’re going to make me come!”

“Not yet!” she stated, and then let go of my cock. “Oh, come on, Carly. You can’t get me worked up like that and then…”

Again my words trailed off as my sister started to undress right there in front of me.

“Would you like to see me naked, Phil. Do you want to see my tits and pussy?”

I simply nodded. She quickly undressed and took my hand before leading me to my bed.

“Okay, Phil. Be honest with me. How long have you been fantasising about me?”

“A while now. You’re just so sexy, I can’t get you out of my head.”

“Would you like me to be your first?” she asked, a smile playing across her lips.

Again I simply nodded.

“Okay…Just once. And we must never talk of it again - you understand? Just once…”

I nodded. I couldn’t take my eyes of her large, firm tits.

“You can touch them if you like.” she said, cupping each of her breasts in her hands.

I reached out and stroked each breast in turn gently. She let out quiet moans of pleasure as my fingers stroked across her now hard nipples. My cock began twitching and I knew that no matter what we did, I wouldn’t last long! She must have noticed, too, she stopped me and said:

“Okay, we’d better get you inside me quick, otherwise you’ll be coming before we’ve started!”

She laid back on the bed and spread her legs wide apart. Her pussy was very hairy, and I could see the glisten of her wetness between her swollen lips.

“Okay, Phil. Time for you to become a man…”

She took hold of my hips and positioned me between her open legs. She then took hold of my aching cock and guided it to her wet opening. I let out a loud groan of delight as the whole length of my cock slid easily into her inviting opening. She too moaned with pleasure as my full 7 inches slipped into her up to the balls.

“Okay, Phil. Just lay like this for a minute. Get used to the feeling. Does it feel good?” I nodded - I just couldn’t speak!

“It’s okay, Phil. You’ve got nothing to worry about. This is for your pleasure, not mine. Okay, start slowly…if you can.”

Her tone calmed me down a little, but I still knew I was going to blow my wad quickly. I just decided, what the hell, it’s my first fuck! I’ll just bang away until I squirt my load!

I withdrew almost all of my cock and then slowly slid it back inside her, which was met with quiet moans of delight from my sisters lips.

“Mmmm, yes, Phil. Fuck me, baby. Fuck me and spunk over my tits!”

That was way too much for my first time! Fucking for the first time I could’ve handled, but fucking with dirty talk…No!

I started to thrust in and out of her at an ever increasing pace. After just a few seconds though, I felt my balls tighten and the unmistakable feeling beginning to grow in my groin.

“Oh, Carly, I’m gonna come!”

“Quick pull out! You can’t come inside me!”

Her words shocked me into life and I quickly pulled my glistening cock out of her wet, warm hole. I gripped it firmly and began to wank off as quick as I could.

“Oh, shit!” I moaned. “Here it comes!”

“Oh, yeah, Phil…On my tits!”

I gave one final almighty pull on my cock and a hot jet of spunk shot from my prick, splattering against her stomach. I leaned forward slightly and the second jet shot straight between her cleavage and trickled down her heaving breasts.

To my surprise she suddenly lurched forward and snatched my cock from my grasp. In one swift motion she engulfed the whole of my cock with her mouth and I finished shooting my hot, sticky load down her throat.

When I was spent, I flopped down beside her and we just lay there for what seemed like an eternity. Suddenly she turned to me and began to fondle my now flaccid cock.

“You know I said just once, Phil?” she said, with a cheeky grin.

“Yes.”

“I lied. I want to sample more of your cock. I want to teach you everything you need to know about how to pleasure a woman. Would you like that?”

Guess what?

I simply nodded…

The end.

Robski
Robski
24 Followers