Sisterly Love Ch. 21

Story Info
Howie and Steph go home to Mom -- Chaos ensues.
6.3k words
4.55
11.4k
22

Part 21 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Telling Mom

Duane was fucking my mother for the fourth time when Stephie and I walked in on them.

Chaos ensued.

Mother wrapped the sheet around her. Stephie's eyes nearly popped out of her head on seeing Duane's nearly 12" glistening cock waving around; while I tried to keep my anguished screams down to a roar.

Steph was the first to gain a semblance of control. "Mom, get into the bathroom ... NOW!"

My mother responded with a weak whimper and scampered into the bathroom like a child told to go to its room. A moment later, Stephie followed her, leaving me with Duane.

"Duane, what the fuck?"

"Hey man, it--it just happened, you know?"

"I don't know. How long has this been going on?"

"No, man. I—I came by looking for you. There was a thing tonight ... and I dropped by to tell you ... only you weren't here and your ..."

"Stop--I can figure out what happened once you got here."

"I didn't plan it, man," Duane said weakly.

"Yeah, I know.

________________________________________

Meanwhile in the bathroom, Stephanie was trying to wipe Duane's sperm from her mother's hair and face. "Jesus, he did some job on you, Mom."

"I'm sorry—I'm really sorry. It's terrible that you two came in when you did. I--I lost control when I realized just how big his dick was. My God ... did you see it?"

"Yes ... I saw it. I completely understand. I--I had the strongest urge to go after it myself. So, yeah, I do understand. I'm not blaming you for anything other than being human, Mom. I--I mean we, Howie and I have something to tell you too. But right now isn't the best time. Tomorrow's better. We all need to sleep on what happened today, okay?"

"But why did the two of you come home? I mean, I'm so glad you're here. I shudder to think of what might have happened if Howie had discovered us."

Rachel paused then shuddered and began to cry.

"Never mind all that. Let's get you cleaned up. I'll fix you a stiff drink and let you sleep. We'll talk tomorrow."

Yeah ... that sounds like good advice."

Rachel put her hand on Stephie's arm. "Is all that gunk off me?"

"I think so, but you should take a long shower. I'll be outside. Take your time. Remember, we love you. Everything's going to be fine, Mom. Don't worry, please?"

When Stephanie came out of the bathroom Duane was gone and Howie was sitting in an armchair in the living room.

"Did you tell her?" he asked first off.

"No, it wasn't the right time for it. Jesus, Mom's so ashamed of herself."

"What for?" Howie said, "She's human. Duane seduces women every day. Once he lets them know how much he's got in his pants they find him irresistible."

"You are too, you know," Stephie said softly.

Howie couldn't help but smile at her.

"You had something to do with that, Sis."

"I've asked myself who seduced who that first time. I can't convince myself I was responsible for any of it," Stephie said with a straight face. "I know you're my kid brother, but when I saw you jacking off I wanted you more than anything else in the world."

"Want to get a quickie in while Mom's in the shower?" Howie said hopefully.

"Not on your life! There's been enough happen here tonight."

The disappointed look on my face gave Stephie pause, and she countered with: "I told Mom I'd make her a stiff drink and send her to bed. I think it will just about knock her out, especially since your friend fucked her silly. Once we know she's sound asleep we can fool around, but it will have to be quiet, understand?"

________________________________________

Things went as planned. Mom came out of the shower, avoided looking at me, but quickly accepted the drink Stephie had waiting for her and downed it in two quick swallows then went to bed.

Steph and I sat through thirty minutes of some cop show and then she peeked in on our mother. "Sound asleep. Snoring too. I think it's safe for us to fool around some. Unless you want to watch another show?"

I grabbed my dick and said, "No--No we're ready right now!"

Stephie laughed and said, "Your room or mine?"

"Yours, its further away from her room."

Her eyes were sparkling with lust and love as she took my extended hand and walked with me to her bedroom.

"You never let me in here, why was that, Steph?"

"You mean after I developed breasts, right?"

"I guess so ... yeah it was after that."

"I was shy at first. Then when the guys at school took notice, I was sort of ashamed of them. But I would come home and strip and look at them in the mirror for hours on end. Of course I was masturbating a lot then too."

"I can see why you didn't want me around," I said.

"Well I always liked you, Howie! You're my baby brother. I used to hold you as a baby, remember?"

I shook my head. "No, I don't."

We both heard a thunderous roll off in the distance, but ignored it.

"That's right, you were a little young. But when I started to develop you were about eight and while you were innocent and all, I was still worried that you'd touch them, so I tried to avoid you as much as possible. I tried to atone later on; you may recall I brought all the cheerleaders over to the house and gave you plenty of opportunities to see their breasts and panties during our sleepovers."

That I remembered very well.

"So you kept me out while you masturbated, huh?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry, Howie."

"Well why don't you put on a little show for me now? I recall you saying we should be quiet so as not to wake Mom up. You could do that quietly, right?"

Stephie grinned at me. "You've got a lot of Devil in you, you know that, Howard?"

"Yeah I guess I do," I said sheepishly.

"Okay, but get out of here for two minutes. I want to set the scene for you."

I was delighted to make myself scarce for that length of time, and when I returned, Stephie had transformed herself somewhat. She now wore a teddy nightie that hugged her body leaving little to the imagination. Her magnificent upturned breasts were slightly visible and waiting to be sucked, licked, and groped. A pair of matching panties failed to hide the light patch of pubic hair and swollen pussy lips. Moreover, the portion covering her entrance was already wet.

Lightning flashed nearby, followed quickly by a thunder clap that shook the house.

"You can sit on the edge of the bed, but no touching unless I tell you its okay."

"There's a storm coming, Sis."

"You bet there is, Howie," and then Stephie began a very sensual self-massage. She stared into my eyes as she slowly ran her fingers up the sides of her body from her hips to her ribcage, past her breasts to her neck. Slowly, sensuously she ran her hands under her hair and gently pushed it back over her shoulder.

She moved her hands down to the bottom of the Teddy and began slowly lifting it. She exposed her abdomen and continued lifting until it was bunched below her breasts. Her fingertips slipped under the lacy material as she used her fingernails to lightly scratch the undersides of her breasts.

"This is how I keep them so perky, Howie."

With that, Stephie began a series of sweeping movement designed to lift her breasts, running her hands from underneath then lifting slightly and ending by running both palms over her nipples until they were proudly jutting out about ¾'s of an inch.

"Oh my God!" I exclaimed, for this was almost surreal. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I've never seen a finer pair of tits that my sister's.

I sat back, stroked my cock a few times. I didn't need too, I was hard as a rock, but it afforded me a kind of comfort as I watched Stephie do her thing.

She dropped her hands to the top of her panties and fiddled with the elastic then deliberately teased me by slipping her fingertips inside them while looking at me with a big smile on her face. Stephie played between her legs with one hand, fingers on the outside of the panties now while the other hand moved cautiously over her stomach and lower ribcage, tickling herself and teasing my senses. She dropped that hand down, slid both thumbs into the top elastic, and started pushing her undies down, but stopped after lowering them an inch or two.

"How'm I doing, Squirt?"

"You're doing just fine, Sis."

Another thunderous blast shook the house. She laughed and began rubbing her clit with her thumbs and moaned softly.

"It's gonna be a really good one, Squirt."

At first I didn't know if she meant the storm or the fact that she'd given me a new nickname, but I didn't realize it at the time. I was all but mesmerized by her actions. I snapped out of it long enough to pull her hair back over her shoulder as she reached under the Teddy to play with her breasts again. As I kissed her neck, she reached her right arm up and behind my head to pull me closer, which pulled her Teddy higher exposing her breast. I dropped my left hand to it and lightly caressed it, then moved the hand further down to play with the elastic on her panties.

I reached up with my right hand and pulled the top higher exposing both breasts, then pulled her around to face me. I took her neck in my hand and pulled her face up to kiss me. As we kissed, I dropped my hand slowly over her breast and down to give her ass a squeeze. I pulled her toward me as she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me harder.

As I kneaded her ass with both hands, she moved her hands and cupped my cheeks. The kisses were hot and getting hotter. I pulled away, tilted my head and dove in for more. She reached down and started fumbling with the hem of my t-shirt without attempting to remove it. I cradled her chin in my right hand and continued kissing her as my left hand rubbed her ass.

I moved my kisses to her ear, then her neck. She moaned her approval as she continued tugging gently at the bottom of my shirt. I pulled her tightly against me and her arms again slid around my neck. We held each other as our bodies mingled, her hard nipples poking holes in my chest. I reached between us with my right hand and fondled her left breast.

Stephie pulled away from our kiss and started pulling my shirt up over my head. I raised my arms to help and she pulled it over my head; kissing me as she did. The kiss lasted longer than expected and ended up with my shirt wrapped around her face as I had her fully lip-locked. She was laughing hard as my shirt came off completely, and then straddled me; her panty clad pussy was rubbing feverishly against my bulging cock still strapped in my jockey's.

"You've seen enough," Stephie giggled and leaning over my head—and dragging the tips of her breasts across my chest—she reached over me to shut the bedside lamp off.

The room went black before she reached the lamp.

"Shit" she giggled. "The power's out; it's no big deal anyway."

I didn't think so either and was just about to send my dick into Stephie's steaming pussy when there was a crash from my mother's room.

"What the hell?"

"You'd better go see how she is," Stephie said, after banging her head against the headboard recoiling from a sudden lightning flash that lit up the bedroom momentarily.

Stephie's room was exactly the same as mine and I felt my way out and into my mother's room.

"Mom?" I called softly.

She didn't reply, but I her moving and figured she must have gotten up to use the bathroom just when the lights when out and carefully made my way into the master bath.

"Mom?" I whispered for some unknown reason. Blind, I acted accordingly and had my hands out feeling for a wall or any object that might cause me to trip and fall when my hand landed on her shoulder. It didn't take an Einstein to realize my mother was sitting on the toilet.

"Oh ..." I started to say.

Her hand had hold of my cock a split second later. How she managed it I never asked. But I know she couldn't see any better than I could.

"Are you ...?" 'All right,' never came out.

Her mouth inhaled the head of my dick and she grunted and twisted on the toilet then started to suck me off. I went on automatic reflex and gripped the back of her head and pumped in and out of her hot mouth. She gripped the backs of my thighs holding me in place. I found a breast, rolled the nipple with my free hand. She grunted again and clasped the hand on her head, but my cock didn't stop. I gave the nipple a sharp tug and her bladder let go. Seconds later she was groaning with relief and panic, my thick cum flowed into her mouth. She twisted. She kept pissing. She swallowed. And then, finally, I pulled my slick cock from her mouth.

"Oh, Howie ... I needed that!"

I put a finger to her lips and pulled her from the toilet.

"Wait--wait!" she whispered.

"What?" I whispered back.

"Touch me there. Please ... just a little touch."

I let my fingers go to her pussy. It was wet with drops of her urine.

"Rub me, baby!" Rub me!"

I rubbed her and it seemed like her pussy melted as she came hard.

Knowing that Stephie would be joining us at any second and probably with a light of some kind, I half carried her from the bathroom and back to her bed.

To her credit, mother tried to be quiet about it.

Just as we reached the bed Stephie entered the room holding a candle.

My mother had her wits about her and said, "I was going to the bathroom when the lights went out. I fell and Howie found me. Well he almost tripped over me. He helped me to the bathroom and waited for me to finish my business and then escorted me back to the bed. Now you're here with some much needed light. Thank you both. I won't be getting up again until morning, so you two go back to bed. I'll make us a nice breakfast even if the power is still ..."

The lights came on before she could finish the sentence.

________________________________________

"What really happened in there? Stephie demanded after we returned to her room.

"Some of what she said was true, but ... she was still horny and grabbed me. In the toilet--she was, you know, on the toilet--in the dark and she grabbed my ..."

"You did her? In there?"

"Yeah," I said ashamed of myself. "While she peed I came in her mouth."

"FUCK!"

"Don't be mad, Sis ..."

"Mad? I'm not mad, Howie. I'm hotter than a firecracker on the 4th of July! Get that cock hard again and that's an order! We're gonna fuck up another storm to top the one that just ended."

We kissed softly, then passionately, mashing out mouths, sucking one another's lips and tongues while she kneaded my semi-hard cock, cajoling it back to life. For my part, I caressed her body, her tits, back and ass and then reached between her legs and ran my fingers lightly over her well saturated panty-covered pussy. She moaned into my mouth as I circled her clit then buried her face in my shoulder, trying to catch her breath.

I wet a finger by dipping it inside her, and then ran it across her clit drawing tiny circles around it. I dipped back inside her and repeated the action on her clit. She continued stroking my cock as I finger fucked her and rubbed her little button. Now that we were actually making love, there seemed to be less urgency than when we started and without a word we agreed to take it slow, in order to make it last.

We were both moaning our pleasure, kissing and nibbling on each other's mouth between moans, mostly our heads buried into the neck of the other. We traded bites and gnawing on each other's neck, collarbone, and lips. My hands slid up her body and cupped her cheeks as I kissed her hard.

I broke the kiss and moved her into the center of the bed.

"Be quiet," she whispered. "We don't want Mom walking in on us."

"Okay--okay," I mumbled while tugging her panties off, and then kneeling over her and slowly spreading her magnificent legs.

She moaned as goosebumps formed from my light, ticklish touch, and groaned excitedly as I went down and placed a wet kiss on her sexy peach shaped labia. I must have spent several delightful minutes kissing and licking those luscious lips, and when I moved to her clit I sent two fingers into her pussy just as she bit my shoulder.

Stephie's hips were bucking against my face and her breathing grew more ragged as she approached her climax. I held her hips and tried to keep my mouth in the right place. She rode my tongue for several more minutes as wave after wave of orgasmic bliss flooded over her. Her moans turned to screams and I figured our mother could clearly hear them and knew what we were doing.

I was beyond caring.

"Get on your knees," I said softly. Stephie whimpered and quickly got on all fours then looked back at me.

I rubbed her back and urged her down on the bed, so that her breasts and belly were touching the sheets. Stephie placed a pillow under her face and moaned with anticipation.

"You never cease to amaze me," she whispered.

"Thank you," I whispered back, then added, "Think Mom heard us?"

"Maybe not; if she did, she's certainly minding her business. Don't even think of stopping. Not even if she walks in on us."

I nodded as I absorbed her words. I certainly felt better having heard her say what she'd said. Then I concentrated on the smooth, creamy cheeks seductively spread open before me and kissed her anus.

"HOWIE!" Stephie squealed quietly.

"What?"

"That's soooo dirty ..."

"Didn't you like it?"

"Yes, I liked it, but ..."

I blew into her anus and watched her ass wiggled from the sensation.

"WOW!"

"Like it?"

"Yes, please, do it again."

I did it several times until the novelty of it wore off.

"Could you ...you know, lick me there?"

I was happy to oblige and did.

"Ohhhh, God baby!" Stephie exclaimed at feeling my tongue inside her. Turns out she'd never done analingus before.

"Ohhh, baby, this is filthy nasty!"

"Should I stop?"

"Fuck no. I love it!"

Succumbing to her dark urges Stephie reached back with one hand and pulled on her ass cheek, prying herself open as far as she could, giving me wide-open access to her naughtiest parts. "Lick me there, suck my ass!" she pleaded.

I accommodated her and gradually worked my way back to her cunt, licking from her asshole and up the length of her slippery labia sucking up her thick pussy juices along the way.

Stephie later confided that having such filthy sex with me had an immediate effect on what she thought of her own body. Opening her anus for my tongue was crossing a line for her, but the territory she crossed into was an undiscovered paradise. No one had ever made her feel so desired.

"I love you, Howie. I love you so much, brother dear."

I responded by pushing my tongue well into her slippery pussy, lolling in the thick mucus being generated inside.

"Oh, Christ ... I'm cumming!"

Her hips were rocking as I went at her, licking, nipping and sucking. Stephie's eyes shot wide open at the double sensation I caused by inserting my middle finger up her ass.

"Howie," she gasped then took a deep breath. I was rolling my thumb over her clit.

"Howie," I didn't answer her, but kept at her cunt, sucking, licking and fingering. It was debauchery at its finest.

"Howie," she repeated again. "I think I'm ... Oh, my God! Oh! Oh! Howie!" Stephie couldn't believe what she was about to do on my face.

"Ohhhh, it'll be messy!" she moaned and then I felt her pussy contracting on my face and a slippery gob of fluid dribbled into my mouth.

Of course, this being a new sensation to me, I savored it, until the full strength of her orgasm hit and a warm torrent of fluid that nearly took my breath away. Another pulse followed immediately after as Stephie's pussy sprayed its salty-sweet nectar all over my face, neck and shoulders, not to mention the bed sheets beneath me.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed, totally surprised.

"Oh my God! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry, Howie!"

"Jesus, you never did that before! Not like that anyway."

"I--I tried to tell you ..."

12