Sisterly Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a momentary pause before Marina said anything, and Penny just held her breath.

"Well, if truth be known, I've had the same notion even though I'm not bisexual.

"I did, however, become bi-curious. I've found myself looking at other women wherever I was, grocery stores, on the street, boutiques, just about anywhere and everywhere, wondering what they would look like in the nude and what it would be like to make love with them. How they would feel. How they would taste.

"I did enjoy my lesbian encounters at Lady Rose's, and I couldn't help but see you in a different light when I saw your naked body," Marina confessed openly.

Penny smiled and said, "Then we both want what we're doing. Yes?"

Another momentary pause.

"Well, yes, I guess it is," said Marina.

"Then we're agreed. Now, you just lie there and enjoy what I do with you, Sis," Penny said.

"All right. I'm so horny and wet right now, and I already feel my orgasm growing throughout my body," said Marina excitedly.

Penny then got back to the seduction of her sister and ran the pad tip of her middle finger around Marina's puckered asshole, relaxing her sphincter muscle until it opened up like the blossom of a flower, thus allowing entrance to Penny's middle finger. Because of all the jasmine-scented oil it took no effort on Penny's part to slide her entire middle finger inside Marina's anal canal, and once all the way inside Penny finger-fucked her sister's asshole, alternating depth from shallow to full and speed from slow to fast...keeping Marina sexually aroused with her in and out finger-fuck.

"Oh, Penny, I've never had an orgasm just by being finger-fucked in my ass, but you have me so close. My clit has been rubbing on the heavy towel you put down on the massage table which undoubtedly is helping me to orgasm," Marina said as clearly as she could between her moans and groans as her orgasm built until she thrust back fully onto Penny's working finger.

"My, yesssssssssssssss, Penny. Fuck me, Luv. Fuck your sister's asshole!" cried out Marina as she felt her orgasm wash over her like a giant, powerful wave but centering on her clit.

Penny pushed down on Marina's left hip with her left hand as she pushed inside her asshole with her right middle finger, keeping the pressure up until Marina's orgasm was an overwhelming, all-consuming presence of intense sensual pleasure.

Marina was breathing hard, so much so, Penny saw her back rise and fall with each breath, and her orgasm was so intense Marina had bitten down onto the towel in an effort to control her vibrating body.

When Penny saw Marina had calmed down with the passing of her orgasm and felt her anal canal and sphincter muscle relax around her prodding finger, she slowly and gently withdrew her middle finger out of her asshole that came out with a pop. She then took a cleansing-wipe from the stand next to the table and washed her finger so it would be clean for what was still to come.

"All right, Marina. Time to turn over onto your back so I can massage your front. This is the good part, Sis," Penny half-laughed. "I'm not finished with you yet. I've just begun."

Marina turned over and looked longingly into Penny's eyes not sure what to expect, but if it was anything like what she had just experienced that took her to her first orgasm, she was sure this time would be equally as good if not better.

Now that Marina was on her back and looking up, she noticed the mirror above the massage table.

"Gee, Sis, you didn't tell me you have a mirror on the ceiling," Marina said somewhat in awe of the very idea. "I'll be able to see everything you do to me...that is if I can keep my eyes open all the time."

Penny broke out in laughter and said, "Yes, Mark and I put up the mirror to add to the excitement I get whether with him or with another woman. Just about what I'm going to do with you, Sister Dear."

Having said that, Penny dribbled the fragrant oil into the hollow at the bottom of Marina's neck where her collar bones meets, and then she poured a thin line onto the top of her chest and down between her deep cleavage. Penny put the bottle down and ran her fingers through the small pool of oil and very gently coated her slender neck, relaxing the muscles on either side of her esophagus, continuing then along her chin line and around her ears.

She played with her earlobes with her thumbs and forefingers and softly drew circles with the tip of her fingers around the outside of her ears until she reached the ear canals themselves.

"Mmmmmmmmm, that is so relaxing, Penny," sighed Marina at her sister's gentle touch. "You have a gift."

"I'm glad you like it, Marina," returned Penny, great pleasure filling her due to the soft touch of her fingers on her sister's smooth skin.

Marina had her eyes closed loosely, so she did not see Penny bending over to kiss her luscious lips, but when their mouths met she did not hold back. Instead, Marina separated her lips and received Penny's over them, both enjoying the intimacy they were sharing.

Each searched the mouth of the other, intertwining tongues like two snakes dueling for dominance of the other. Penny had Marina's face between her hands, so she had greater control of the kiss.

However, after a few minutes of kissing, Penny slid her mouth off Marina's and licked her way down onto the left side of her oil-covered neck and sucked a line of individual marks as she went, making her way down to the top of her left shoulder. Penny then stood up and cupped Marina's lovely left, full breast between the palms of her hands at the base on her chest.

Penny then drew her cupped hands upwards, causing the finger-ring to become smaller and smaller until she had Marina's areola and puckered, taut nipple circled with her thumbs and forefingers, making a lovely sight for Penny.

Hungrily Penny dipped her head and swiped her hot tongue across Marina's erect nipple, going back and forth and up and down until she took it into her wet mouth and sucked on it.

"Mmmmmmmmm, Penny. Your mouth is so soft and your sucking so gentle, but nibble on my tit. I want to feel your teeth gently biting it," Marina moaned in utter ecstasy.

Penny did as Marina asked, and she did it to both of her breasts, going back and forth between her two mounds of female flesh. She then buried her whole face in between Marina's breasts and planted a kiss in her cleavage, wanting to enjoy Marina's secondary sexual objects, others of her erogenous zones.

While still kissing between Marina's breasts with her left hand massaging the left one, Penny took her right hand and drew it down across Marina's rib cage and ran it over her abdomen and full hips. Marina had the body of a belly dancer.

By the time Penny had the palm of her right hand cupping Marina's hairy pussy, she had moved her face down the centre of Marina's body and was kissing and licking all over her abdomen that she felt rising and falling as Marina inhaled and exhaled from her diaphragm.

Moving even lower, Penny ran her wet, oil-covered tongue along Marina's Mons' hairline before she buried her face into the full forest of black pubic hair. Penny breathed deeply and smelled the fragrance of the jasmine-scented oil put there by her roving hand as well as her own, personal musk with which Penny was intoxicated and filled with lustful longings to eat her sister's pussy.

Simultaneously Penny moved her hand further down Marina's vulva until she slid her fingers between her puffy, swollen nether lips...over her excitedly throbbing clit...across her pee hole...and onto her slightly splayed vaginal slit: Penny's goal.

"Spread your legs, Luv," Penny said, and Marina spread her legs wide to give Penny easy access to her pussy.

Penny then circled her index and middle fingers around her vaginal slit, feeling the creaminess that had accumulated around it. She then easily pushed the first digits inside her sister's pussy, hearing Marina moan with great pleasure at the wanted intrusion.

Once inside, Penny had no problem thrusting her fingers as deeply as she could into Marina's vaginal canal, and with that freedom Penny finger-fucked her sister furiously while working her thumb onto and over her exposed clit, rubbing on it up and down and giving Marina double pleasure.

"Oh, my gawd, Penny, that is so fantastic," squealed Marina as she humped her ass up and down off and on the massage table in synch with Penny's fingering.

Responding to Penny's fingering, Marina excitedly reached out with her right hand and sought her sister's crotch. When she felt the bottom edge of Penny's shorts that were loose around her legs, she slid her first two fingers beneath Penny's loosely fitting shorts and fondled her now very wet pussy that she felt actually dripping with pussy juice.

Penny marveled at Marina's touch and spread her legs to open up her pussy for Marina's searching fingers.

Penny on the other hand spread her index and middle fingers inside Marina's vaginal sheath in a "V" shape and finger-fucked her sister at a very rapid pace, pushing up against the soft, spongy area on the top wall of her vagina where she felt her puffy G-Spot. In so doing Marina's pussy juice started to flow sparingly at first since she was not near orgasm just yet. Close but not near.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, it's all wet down there," Marina whispered as she heard the sloppy squish, squish of Penny's fingers working inside her pussy.

"Yes, Luv, so wet," Penny echoed Marina's words as she quickened the pace of her finger-fucking even faster, she wanting to make Marina's pussy juices flow even more copiously.

Marina bucked as she continued to match Penny's in-and-out stroking, driving her sister's fingers inside her vagina as far as possible. As for Penny she was so overly sexed and so taken with finger-fucking her sister's lovely pussy, she wanted to go down on her and eat her out.

Therefore, with a final thrust inside Marina's pussy and rub against her throbbing clit, Penny removed her hand from her sister's pussy while at the same time bending over where she took Marina's swollen clit and bottom part of her blood-engorged shaft between her lips, taking it sideways rather than in the usual horizontal way of straight on her love pearl.

This movement, of course, caused her to step backwards which in turn caused her ass to follow, and thus Marina's fingers that had been rubbing her pussy were removed, but Penny knew she would have her turn before their lovemaking was over.

To gain better control of the situation Penny put her right hand on the top of Marina's left thigh while fondling her breasts with her left hand, seeking out Marina's very taut and erect nipples, and thus adding to the thrill for Marina of having both her breasts and pussy receiving attention from Penny simultaneously.

In this controlling position Penny sucked away on Marina's pussy, sucking it's erect flesh in her mouth, sometimes pulling up on it with her lips closed around it, adding to the pressure as well as pleasure.

At the same time Marina had brought her fingers that she had on Penny's wet pussy up to her mouth and tentatively licked them to see what she would taste like. What she tasted was sweet and good, and she looked forward to eating Penny's pussy fully.

However, now Marina's focus was on achieving her own orgasm that she knew was close. Marina felt her body preparing itself for orgasm and reached out with her hands and put them onto the back of Penny's bobbing head, pressing downward and shoving her face into her Mons as she worked her mouth on Marina's pulsating clit to which sexual energy was making its way to the vortex of her womanhood: her clit, the female organ of sexual pleasure.

"Oh, yes, yesssssssss, Penny! Eat me, Sis! Eat my pussy! Make me cum! I'm so close!" cried out Marina in exquisite sexual joy.

Thus forewarned Penny sucked on Marina's vibrating clit. She sucked hard. She sucked fast. She sucked hungrily.

Marina breathed fast and shallow as her climax built and was near. Her heart pounded in her chest, causing her large breasts to rise and fall with each inhalation and exhalation. She was there.

"Oh, my gawd!" screamed Marina as the first wave of her orgasm hit her, causing her vibrating clit to tingle with erotic energy.

Her orgasm continued in a crescendo of passionate ecstasy as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure caused her whole body to shudder beneath Penny's wanton attention to her love bud, causing her love juices to flow out of her pee hole and vaginal sheath that Penny collected with her mouth as she managed to move her head up and down between Marina's legs as if guided by Marina herself.

Minutes passed as Marina gradually came down from her orgasmic high and was able to catch her breath as she gulped for air and felt her heart rate slowing down, the throbbing in her temples lessening.

Finally Marina gave up her sexual tension and lay at rest on top of the massage table, her hands now resting on her oil-covered abdomen, her eyes still closed, her mind re-creating all that Penny had done to her and for her in performing sisterly cunnilingus.

Penny, on the other hand, had given Marina's pussy a last kiss before standing up. She, too, had been working to get control of her body's pent-up feelings. Only now, having helped her sister Marina to orgasm, she tingled all over her pussy that was so, so wet with her vaginal creaminess that had built up around the outer edges of her slit.

She looked down at her lovely sister Marina and smiled when she saw her looking up at her.

"Well Sis, how was it? Did you enjoy your full-body massage?" asked Penny in a half-teasing way.

"Enjoy it?" asked Marina. "I loved it. I never imagined you and I would become so intimate. That you would actually go down on me. But, I'm glad you did."

"I have to admit. I was as nervous as a scared rabbit when I began the massage, and I didn't know how far it would really go, but I've wanted this for some time now. I've played these images in my creative mind over and over again," Penny confessed as she walked up to stand beside Marina.

She then bent over and lovingly kissed Marina who received the kiss and returned in kind, each enamored of their closeness. Marina tasted her pussy cream and juices still lingering on Penny's lips like telltale tobacco of those who smoke.

When their kiss ended and as Penny stood upright, Marina gazed into Penny's eyes and said, "Well, while you were sucking my clit and I had reached out, insinuating my fingers beneath your shorts where I felt how creamy wet you were and most likely still are, I knew I'd want to return the favour and give you a full-body massage. So, Sis, now it's your turn."

"I was hoping you'd want to give me a massage," Penny said.

"And don't forget. Go down on you, too," cooed Marina in a very sensual tone.

"Oh, Sis, I'd love it if you would eat my pussy. I'm so horny I'm about ready to cum just from the thought of it," sighed Penny.

Marina smiled knowingly.

"Well then, let's trade places," said Marina as she sat up and got down from the massage table. "I bet you and Mark have alot of good times down her in your play room."

"Yes, yes we do," answered Penny. You should encourage your husband to by you a table," Penny said.

"I just might do that. Now, get your lovely ass up onto the table and lie down on your tummy. Like you I want to oil and massage your back first and then flip you over to work on your front," said Marina.

Without hesitation Penny got onto the table and got herself comfortable. As comfortable as she could, given the fact of her quite large breasts.

Marina poured a small stream of scented olive oil on Penny's back and massaged her as she had been massaged. She knew what felt good to her, so she did the same to Penny and touched all the sensitive parts, including her asshole which she, too, finger-fucked. Only this time Marina used her little finger in Penny's asshole and used her index finger in her vagina, giving Penny a good double fuck that eventually brought her to a quick first orgasm since she had been so sexually aroused all the while she had worked on Marina.

After Penny came to her senses, having calmed down from her orgasm, Marina said now in an agitated, sexual state, "Now, Sis, roll over. It's show time! I want to see that lovely hairy pussy of yours that I intend to pleasure until you scream for release."

"Well, it's not going to take you too long for that to happen. I'm still shaking inside from my first orgasm you just help me have," said Penny in a haunting, sexy voice.

"The better to pleasure you with, my Dear," Marina teased.

Marina then proceeded to massage Penny's front, especially giving attention to her full breasts whose large areolas were surrounded with goose flesh and to her nipples that stood hard and erect. She also massaged her pussy with a cupped hand with its middle finger touching all the sensitive spots, bringing her very close to orgasm as her brain sent chemicals to stimulate her erogenous zones, in particular her pulsating clit, her feminine sexual crown that had one purpose for being and one alone: To give a woman sexual enjoyment.

Marina had kissed and licked Penny all over from head to toes and back up between her legs where she fingered and sucked her labia, pee hole, clit, and vaginal canal. However, Penny had an idea regarding what position she wanted to be in when she had her orgasm.

Penny, therefore, hissed out passionately, "Marinaaaaa, I want to sit on your face and have you eat me out. I want you to look up into my gaping vaginal opening and take my clit between your lips and kiss, lick, and suck me until I cum."

Marina raised her head up from Penny's pussy and said, "All right, Sis, if that's what you want. I'm willing to give it a go."

Thus, Penny and Marina exchanged places: Marina lying on the massage table with her head resting on the two folded towels and Penny straddling her head with her knees resting on each side of her face. The table was quite large to allow Penny and Marina to have enough room for this position.

Marina looked up and said excitedly, "Hey, Sis, I can see our reflection in the ceiling mirror!"

"See, I told you how good it was. It can add to the sexual arousal. In this case you can see yourself eating my pussy.

"Are you ready, Marina?" asked Penny.

Marina now looking directly up into Penny's hairy pussy, seeing all the nuances of the female genitalia, answered, "Yes, Penny, I'm ready. Sit on my face. I love the sight of your pussy from this angle. It's so mouthwatering. I'm salivating with anticipation already."

Raising her arms and placing her hands on the top of Penny's round ass and feeling her oily flesh beneath her hands, Marina began to push gently downward as Penny bent her knees, causing her ass to jut backward while at the same time having her to stretch out her arms and rest her hands on the edge of the table...her fingers griping the side.

Penny's hairy pussy was now but inches away from Marina's face, and with each inhalation she smelled the fragrance of the jasmine-scented olive oil and Penny's own feminine musk that had her salivating all the more.

In synch with one another Marina drew Penny's pussy down the few extra inches to her mouth as Penny lowered her pussy until Marina felt her pussy hair. Once having made contact, Marina slid her body down just enough for her to stick out her tongue and swipe it across Penny's asshole and then proceed an upward journey between Penny's perineum, her vulva and vaginal slit, her pee hole, and her clit, having spread her labia with her insinuating tongue.

After sucking a few times on Penny's clit that made her moan with pleasure, Marina retreated along the same line with which she arrived at Penny's clit until her tongue was at the portal of Penny's vaginal slit that was agape due to her legs being spread over her face.