Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,941 Followers

I saw Sarah give a shivering shake as she climbed on the bed. "Now we're back to the original question. How do we go about this?" She asked softly.

"Get on your hands and knees and stick your ass up in the air. We'll take it from there," Janet said with a wink at me.

Sarah looked back and forth between us for a moment and then turned over on her belly. She came up on her knees, moved forward on the bed, and then lowered her head to the bed. Her ass was sticking up beautifully. She shifted her knees out to the side and took a deep breath.

"Damn, that's a beautiful sight," I whispered under my breath.

Janet grinned at me and then said, "Did you hear that sis? He said we have beautiful asses and I have to agree with him. You look awesome in that position."

Sarah pushed up onto her hands and knees as she looked at Janet and said, "I'm not going to be able to stay like that for long when you start to, uh, you know."

Janet grabbed the two pillows, stacked them up, and stuffed them under her sister's hips. "Lay down on those and lets see how that'll work."

Sarah lay down across the pillows; they held her ass high. Janet moved up onto the bed behind her sister and used her hands to spread her knees wider. Once she was satisfied with Sarah's position, she sat back on her heels and whispered, "You look good enough to eat."

"Don't you dare touch my pussy, I'm going to have enough trouble keeping from coming when you start playing with my ass. If his finger in the shower was any indication, I'm going to come like mad and I don't know how much I can take," Sarah said sharply.

Janet smiled as she leaned over and kissed her sister on each tight firm ass cheek. "I love you," she whispered just before she leaned over and flicked the tip of her tongue against the tight circle of Sarah's asshole.

If Sarah was going to reply, it was lost in a loud gasp as the hot tongue touched her. She whimpered and moaned softly as Janet tongued and licked her. She gasped loudly and pushed back when Janet forced the tip of her tongue through the tight ring of muscles. She went back to whimpering softly as her sister tongued her ass.

I was standing by the bed and when Janet started licking her sister's ass, my dick jerked and twitched. I had never seen anything so hot in my life or even in my fantasies. My hand dropped to my dick and then I jerked it away. The women had a better plan for it later.

Janet raised her head, reached out, and rubbed her finger over Sarah's wet opening. Sarah gasped loudly and started to protest. Janet's fingernail lightly scraping over the pucker of her anus killed the protest before it could be uttered.

Janet ran her finger over her sister's asshole for a little while and then turned to me. "Maybe you should do this, my long nails might hurt her, and we don't want that."

"You've got that right," I said as I climbed on the bed beside her.

When I reached for Sarah's sex, Janet caught my wrist and shook her head. She picked up the bottle of lube and opened it. "Maybe you should use this."

I took the bottle from her and then grinned broadly as I dribbled the cold gel right on her anus. Sarah gave a loud gasp and flexed her hips wildly. I reached down to rub it in.

My fingertip touched her opening and suddenly disappeared to the first knuckle as her ass came up sharply. Sarah moaned softly and shivered as her ass moved down and my finger popped out. I lowered my finger and pressed it to the opening.

When Sarah raised her ass, my finger went in to the hilt, my hand tight against her ass cheeks. Sarah took a deep hissing breath and froze. I held my hand still and waited. A few seconds later, Sarah's ass gave a little quivering shake.

Taking this as a sign, I started to fuck her ass slowly with my whole finger. "Oh God yes!" Sarah whispered sharply.

Janet bent over and placed her head on the bed next to her sisters. "Does it feel good?" She asked and then jerked as I caressed her upturned ass.

"Want to find out?" I asked Janet. "I have two hands."

Janet hesitated a second and then wiggled her ass from side to side slowly. "I'd love to but I think we had better save it for later. Right now I want it to be all about Sarah."

Sarah was moaning softly and moving her ass back to meet my finger on every thrust. I could feel little pulses and grabs on my finger from time to time as it moved in and out of her hot tight depths. I turned my hand slightly so the finger could go even deeper.

My eyes had been fixed on the point where my finger was appearing and disappearing so nicely in and out of Sarah's ass. It was mesmerizing to watch the skin around the opening pucker inward as my finger went in and pull up cling to the finger as it came out.

Janet had to tap me on the shoulder to get my attention. She was holding the brush out toward me, a grin on her face. When I finally looked at her, she whispered, "I think we can skip the candle."

When I pulled my finger out of her ass, Sarah whimpered as her ass gave a little jerking motion. I touched the brush handle to the tight ring and gently pushed it forward an inch or so. Sarah gasped and shoved her ass back hard.

Janet had lubed the handle and half of it disappeared into Sarah's ass. Sarah groaned loudly and froze except for a shivering quiver in her hips. I held the brush still. Somehow I sensed that if I moved it, Sarah would come and that would not be good.

A minute or so later, a growling moan came from deep in Sarah's chest. Janet bent back over, put her face next to her sisters, and kissed her gently on the lips. The growling moan grew louder.

"If you come then we're going to have to swap places," Janet whispered softly. "Then he'll get to fuck my ass until I come."

Sarah yelled, "No!" and rammed her ass back, impaling herself on the brush. When her ass cheeks touched my hand, she pushed up on all fours and wiggled her ass violently from side to side. She was coming for all she was worth.

I slipped my arm under her hips and fucked her with full hard strokes of the brush handle. Her orgasm jump to a new level and she was pushing back against the brush and yelling incoherently. At first, I had been afraid I was going to hurt her but seeing her reaction just spurred me on in fucking her ass with the brush.

Suddenly, Janet was at my elbow with the cigar tube in her hand. She was rubbing lube on it and had a wild look on her face. "It's time for this," she said as she held it out to me.

I pulled the brush handle out of Sarah's ass and Janet pressed the cigar tube against the opening. It went in about four inches as Sarah's ass came back. Her hips paused and then pushed back hard against the tube. Another three inches disappeared up her ass.

Sarah froze as a long drawn out moaning groan came to her lips. Slowly she started to move forward. Janet let go of the tube and we both watched as Sarah collapsed across the pillows. Sarah was completely still except for the tube, which moved ever so slightly as her ass grabbed and clutched at it.

Janet broke the spell on me as she grabbed the brush out of my hand and scooted off the bed. I watched as she headed out the door of the bedroom.

*****

Janet returned a few minutes later with two more pillows and the hairbrush. She tossed the pillows on the bed and grabbed the bottle of lube. She spread lube on the handle of the brush and then handed it to me as she climbed up on the bed.

She quickly stacked the pillows and draped herself over them as her sister had been at the start. Looking at me over her shoulder, she grinned and whispered, "Now it's my turn. Use the brush first and then I want to try the toy. If I don't come from the toy then I want you to try and fit your dick in there."

"What if you start coming?" I asked more than a little confused by the change in plans.

"Then keep fucking me with whatever is in my ass at the time until I fall out like Sarah. After that we'll decide if either of us can go on to the end or in the end." Janet replied and then giggled.

My hand was shaking as I dribbled the lube on her asshole. Where Sarah had gasped, Janet moaned softly and moved her ass from side to side. "Oh God, hurry," she whispered.

I touched the tip of the handle to her asshole and pushed gently. Janet made a moaning groaning sound the whole time it moved forward. My hand did not stop moving until it touched her ass cheeks. I took my hand away and looked at the brush head sticking out from her ass.

I glanced over at Sarah and the tube sticking out of her ass. Damn what a hot sight. My dick twitched and I ran my hand up and down along its length. My mind was trying to figure out what it would feel like for my dick to be in place of either on of those objects.

Janet made an impatient whimpering noise. I slipped my arm under her hips and got a grip on the brush. I eased it almost all the way out and then pressed it back in the same way. The whimper was no longer impatient. It was now from pure pleasure.

"Oh God yes!" Janet whispered and then moaned loudly as I moved the handle out and then back in faster than the first time. "Fuck me, please fuck me."

I was only too happy to oblige her. I started out slow but it was not long before I was ramming the bush handle in and out of her ass. Janet was yelling and pushing back on every stroke. I was not sure if she was coming or not but she was sure enjoying it.

A movement to my right drew my attention to Sarah who was slowly getting up on all fours. Her hand came up and around to the tube sticking out of her ass. Her fingers explored there for a moment and then she sighed deeply as she came up on her knees. She settled down to sit on her feet and looked at the brush moving in and out of her sister's ass.

Sarah moaned softly and whispered, "Oh yes, fuck her hard, it feels so good."

I was doing just that so I grinned at her and said, "Why don't you lube up your mom's toy, that's what she wants next."

"What about the cigar tube?" Sarah asked.

I laughed and replied, "You seem to want to keep that for yourself."

Sarah's hand dropped down between her legs and I figured she was stroking the end of the tube. Then I noticed that her hand was moving up and down and assumed she was fucking herself with the tube. When she moaned softly and shivered, I knew that's what she was doing.

"It feels so good," Sarah whispered more to herself than to me as she bent forward and lay back down across the pillows.

Now I could see her fucking herself with the tube. Talk about your hot sights. One sister fucking herself in the ass and me fucking the other knowing that sooner or later my dick will be buried in one hot ass or the other. I moaned loudly at that thought as my dick twitched and jerked.

I left the hairbrush where it was as I lubed up the toy. Janet was whimpering impatiently again and moving her ass around in small tight circles. The toy was tapered, small at the tip and growing bigger toward the base. The tip was not much bigger than the cigar tube.

With a grin, I wiped the excess lube off on my dick and pulled the brush handle out of Janet's ass. I rubbed the head of the toy back and forth over her anal opening. Janet made a growling groan as I centered the head up on the circle of her asshole.

I held a light pressure against the opening and watched as the toy started to sink slowly into Janet's ass. The growling groan grew louder and suddenly Janet rammed her ass back on the toy. Her head came up and she froze as her body started to shake. She was coming, and big time from the way her hips were jerking and she was yelling.

Sarah was suddenly sitting up next me; her eyes glued to the toy that was halfway up her sister's ass. "Holy shit!" She whispered as her eyes grew wide.

"Uh huh," was my witty reply as I held onto the toy.

"Fuck her with it," Sarah whispered as a shiver ran up and down her body.

I started to work the dildo in and out. Janet came up on all fours ramming her ass back hard. More of the toy than I had intended entered her ass. Janet froze except for her jerking and jumping hips. She held still for several seconds and then slowly slumped forward. I let go of the toy.

Sarah and I sat there watching the toy as it very slowly slipped out of Janet's ass. She was strangely quiet but her hips shook and twitched as the toy made its exit. When it came free, Janet made a soft whimpering moaning groaning sound and then sighed deeply.

I looked at Sarah and then grinned as I grabbed the toy and headed for the bathroom to wash it.

*****

When I returned to the bedroom, Sarah and Janet were cuddled up together under the sheet and fast asleep. With a shake of my head and a smile, I put the toy on the nightstand. I saw the hairbrush on the floor and picked it up. I looked for the cigar tube but could not find it.

On a hunch, I lifted the sheet on Sarah's side of the bed. The tube was still sticking out of her ass. With a sigh of disappointment, I headed back to the bathroom to wash the brush.

Returning to the bedroom, I saw the alarm clock on the nightstand. It was a little before four in the morning and I had to get up in five hours to go home. As I climbed into bed behind Janet, I sighed and cuddled up to her. Things could still happen. If not now then, there was always later.

*****

There was bright sunlight streaming through the windows as I slowly drifted up from the depths of sleep. My dreams had been hornier than ever and involved my two cousins. I gave a startled jerk as I realized that the warm female body I was cuddled up with was not a dream.

Janet murmured softly and flexed her hips. The lube in the cleft of her ass and the lube on my dick from earlier made it slide easily back and forth between the warm satiny cheeks. Memories of the hairbrush and toy in her ass made my dick jerk and twitch.

I flexed my hips sliding my dick up and down between her cheeks as I pressed my hips forward. Janet made a soft whimpering sound and pushed back against me. I was totally into the feelings that humping her ass brought to my dick. Janet seemed to be into it also, as her whimpering was now a soft moaning.

Sarah's head appeared over her sister's shoulder and she grinned at me. She blew me a kiss and whispered, "I wonder if you can fuck her ass in this position."

The same question had crossed my mind a few minutes before. "I don't know," I whispered back.

In a lust filled whisper Janet said, "Let's try it and find out."

Sarah giggled and lay back down to kiss her sister. A moment later she whispered, "If you don't do it, I will."

"Not with that cigar tube still stuck up your ass you won't," I said with a chuckle.

"I can't help it if my ass likes it there. Anyway, if you fuck Janet then I get to try the toy."

Janet gave out with a whimpering moan. "That damned thing is dangerous. You don't realize how much is in your ass until you start to come and then you don't care, you just want more and more."

Sarah grinned and replied, "That's the way I am with this tube only it's deeper and deeper."

Shifting my hips, I used my hand to rub the head of my dick over Janet's anal opening. She gave a little jerk and then wiggled her ass. Then she gave a little whimpering moan as I pressed the head against the opening and held it there.

Nothing happened for a few seconds and then the head of my dick was squeezing through the tight ring of muscles as they relaxed and gave way. Janet gasped loudly and a shiver ran throughout her body, followed closely by a loud moaning groan as my dick went deeper.

As for me, my attention was on the tight hot grip her ass had on my dick. I had never even imagined anything that felt so good and it was getting better and better. Janet was jerking and twitching and my dick kept on going deeper and deeper.

When my hips were pressed tightly to her ass cheeks, we both let out deep moaning groans. I did not want to move. I could not move. If I did, I would have come right then and there. I think she was the same way.

Sarah was sitting up on the bed and watching us. As my hips touched her sister's ass she whispered, "Holy shit, it all the way in."

Janet groaned again. "Tell me about it, it's so hot and feels so good. The toy was good but this is even better."

Sarah shivered and quickly got off the bed to get her mom's toy and the lube. As she took the first few steps, she moaned as a quiver went through her hips. She had not removed the cigar tube and it was working in her ass as she walked.

By the time, she reached the nightstand on the far side of the bed she was whimpering and moan almost continuously. She paused and leaned over placing one hand on the table. With the other hand, she slowly removed the tube. As it came free, she sighed and stood up.

"I'd come if I tried to walk back around the bed with that thing still up my ass. As it is I'm going to come my brains out when I stuff this toy up my ass," she whispered breathily.

"I'm gong to do the same thing when he moves his dick," Janet whispered.

"Then that will make three of us," I whispered.

Sarah walked back around and got on the bed. She was rubbing the lube all over the toy. She started to drape her body over the pillows like she had been the night before.

"Turn around sis so we can watch." Janet told her with a big grin.

Sarah looked at us for a second and then blushed deeply. "It's a little to late to be shy after last night." I told her with a chuckle.

With a giggle, Sarah turned around and moved the pillows closer to the foot of the bed. Laying down across them she shifted until her ass was pointed in our direction. "How's that?"

"Perfect. We have a front row seat so the speak." Janet told her.

I moved my hips a fraction of an inch back and then forward. Janet made a gasping whimpering sound as her ass clamped down on my dick and then she whispered, "Be still, I want Sarah to come with us."

"You won't have to worry about that," Sarah said as she rubbed the head of the toy up and down in the cleft of her ass. "If this thing feels any better than that cigar tube then...."

The rest of the sentence was lost in a moaning groan as she pressed the tip of the vibrator to her asshole and it slowly slipped inside. One of her hands held the toy and the other snaked under her body to tease her clit.

With a soft moan at the vision of her sister so wantonly displayed in front of her, Janet flexed her hips like I had earlier. I took it as a signal and worked my hips back and forth slowly. Now there were three people softly moaning and groaning.

Sliding my dick slowly up Janet's ass had felt wonderful. Slowly fucking that same ass was out of this world. Her inner muscles grabbed and clutched at my dick as it moved and the hot slippery feeling was driving me up a wall.

The sight of Sarah fucking her own asshole was awesome. She was now working half of the toy in and out slowly. The fingers of her other hand were slowly rolling her clit around as her hips jerked and twitched with the mixed pleasure.

Janet was now moving her ass back to meet me on each stroke and our contact was making a soft slapping sound. Her breathing was harsh and ragged as was my own. I was not sure who was closer to coming of the three of us and frankly, I was close to not caring.

Instinct was taking over on my part, as my climax grew closer. My hips moved faster and I took longer strokes. My hips were slapping Janet's ass harder and she was making a grunting sound as she rammed back solidly.

I think watching Sarah had both of us well ahead on the orgasm front. Janet was hotter than ever on the inside and now taking full complete strokes with soft yells of pure pleasure. I was trying my best to hold back my own orgasm as I pounded her ass.

Sarah was by now ramming most of the toy in and out as hard as she could. Her hips were flexing up and down as the toy moved in and out of her ass. She was not make a sound but her other hand was almost a blur.

TxRad
TxRad
5,941 Followers