Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomcatfive
Tomcatfive
347 Followers

I didn't know what to say. On one hand, I certainly did like porn if it was well done, finding it very exciting. But usually, it ended up leading to self-gratification, and I certainly wouldn't do that with my sister. It was far less likely she would do it with me around. On the other hand, I doubted she would have been that bold if she didn't want me to be with her. "If that's really what you want, I'd love to sometime," I said, adding, "guess you want to see me wiggle and squirm.

She laughed at that, and said, "You might be surprised who wiggles and squirms!"

I had no idea how to take that, but I suddenly felt a tingle where I shouldn't have, with my sister. I figured I had better get out of there, now that I knew she was ok. I gave her another little kiss and stood, suddenly realizing I was still in my briefs, and realizing, it was more than a little tingle. She stared right at me, but didn't say anything, and I quickly turned and said over my shoulder, "Night sis, sleep tight," and fled the room as quickly as possible.

I threw myself on my bed and stared into the darkness. I didn't want to think about what I had just felt, but I couldn't think about anything else. What Cindi said sounded vaguely suggestive to me, but I knew that had to be wrong. I must have misunderstood, or even worse, made it into something it wasn't. Worst of all, the swelling in my briefs wouldn't go away, and I knew I was excited no matter what she meant. I was just starting to really hate myself, when I heard her soft voice, muffled by the closed door. "Danny, you still awake?"

I thought about not answering, but afraid something might still be wrong, I finally answered, "Sure, sis what do you need?"

"I can't sleep Dan, would you like to watch that movie now?"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh mygoddd!" What was I going to do? My partial erection hadn't even calmed down, how could I possibly go back in her room that way? "You sure sis, it's awful late?"

"Yes Danny, I am, unless you don't want to." That was the whole problem. I wanted very much to. And it was so TOTALLY wrong!

"Ok sis, give me a minute, ok?" I thought about putting on a jock or something, but decided that wouldn't work. Then it occurred to me, I was supposed to get a hard-on watching porn! If I could just keep her from noticing when I walked in, it might be all right. Of course, I didn't really relish the idea of having her see me that way at all, but she was no kid any more, I'm sure she couldn't be too upset. Then I thought ruefully, she'd probably think it was funny and laugh at me.

I took a deep breath and steeled myself, and walked back to her room. She had moved the monitor to the edge of the desk, and she smiled up at me and said, "We can sit at the foot of the bed and watch just like a TV." She was right, since it was only about 3 feet away. I was about to sit down, but she pointed to the menu screen for the site and said, "You choose." Oh god.

There were thousands of choices, but I finally chose a category "I want my sister's girlfriend", figuring it might not be quite as hard core as "Gangbang" or "Anal rape", and clicked on one, more or less at random. By the time I sat down, a little distance from Cindi, the disclaimer was over and the vid had started. It began with the usual banter by the brother and his sister's girlfriend, meeting unexpectedly, but very quickly the clothes came off and they went at it. Of course, I had a hard-almost immediately, and tried to hide it by putting my arm on my thigh. This was going to be TORTURE! I looked over at Cindi, Who was still wearing the oversized T-shirt, and noticed she had her hand in her lap. She kind of looked down when I glanced at her. But then she looked up and smiled at me.

After a couple of minutes, she got up, then lay down on the bed on her stomach, facing the screen, propped up on her elbows. I was kind of glad of that, since she could no longer see into my lap. But when I glanced back at her, I realized the nightshirt now only covered half of her full, rounded cheeks, the bottom halves and the creases of her legs being totally visible in the dim light. I quickly jerked my head away and stared at the screen. We watched a few minutes longer in silence, and I was beginning to enjoy the action, though not touching myself was sheer torture. Finally, I asked her, "Sis, do you mind if I lie down too?" I figured at least the pressure on my swollen cock might feel good.

"Sure Danny, come here and lie next to me!" and as I turned, she patted the bed. I settled in and we watched a couple more minutes in silence. We even giggled when it got a bit too lame.

I felt her shift a bit, and suddenly her ankle settled on top of mine! I gasped, but she didn't seem to think anything of it and stayed that way. Then I felt her toes lightly brush against my foot, back and forth. I shivered.

"Danny?"

"Yeah, sis?"

"Did you have a good time with those twins tonight?"

OHHH GODDD! "Sure sis, they are very nice."

"Danny, I could hear you. Or at least them. In the bedroom. I was listening. It sure sounded like they had a great time." When I turned and looked at her, she wasn't watching the movie any more. Her head was down.

"Oh sis, I'm so sorry! I had no idea you would hear us, it was so selfish of me to put you in that position!"

I felt awful, and I wondered if it had anything to do with her mood when I first looked in at her.

"No no, Dan, it's ok, I know you aren't a monk. I don't expect you to be celibate at all. And after all, it's your house too." I wasn't sure she meant it, but I sure appreciated the try.

Then she added, "To tell you the truth, I kind of enjoyed it. I imagined myself with you. I got excited too." There was an awkward silence. I had no idea what to say. I couldn't imagine that.

"Danny, was it as good for you as for them?" I realized suddenly, these were honest questions. I didn't doubt she was a virgin, probably having had next to no real sexual contact at all. Of course, I didn't really know. I figured maybe it was time for the big brother act, telling her how I really felt.

"Honey, we are all human, and sex is a very basic instinct. Feelings in situations like that are pretty hard to control. It's almost impossible to keep from becoming aroused, even if you don't want to be. And I'm not saying I didn't want to be. Yes, it was very good, intensely exciting. Honestly sis, I had never been with two women before. But the truth is, they were using me, and I, by god, was using them! Sex like that can be very good, but it's kind of hollow. Kind of like Chinese food. A couple of hours later, you are hungry again. There is no emotional component."

"Does that mean, you could be ready to do it again, now?" DAMN it! She wasn't making this easy at all.

"Well, there is the physical component, a man can't just do it forever, but I only had one orgasm, so I could do it again with no problem. And if I rolled over, you would see that after watching this movie, I am pretty well ready, both physically and emotionally." Privately, I noted, however, that after this discussion, my hard-on had lost a little of its intensity.

She had rolled on her side while talking to me, the movie forgotten for the moment. I would have liked to, but I wasn't about to let her see me. Not only was my cock still at least partially swollen, but my briefs were damp with pre-cum. And this discussion was not really helping a lot either. When I glanced over at her, I realized that if anything, her nightie had ridden up even higher now, and if I had looked, I was sure I could have seen her pussy. For the first time in a while, my head jerked back to the movie.

"Danny? Can I see it, how it's swollen?"

"SIS!!! We can't do that! And every dude in this movie is bigger than I am. There is no mystery there for you any more!"

"I know, Danny. I just wanted to see... a real one... I want to see yours!" She reached over and put her hand on my arm, squeezing lightly. "I'm sorry I'm making you so uncomfortable, Danny, I'm just curious. And listening tonight made me really want to see. What those girls were enjoying so much! I guess... well... I guess... I'm jealous!"

She looked down, away from me, and I was afraid she might cry again. But then she raised her head with a smile on her face. "Danny, you don't really mind too much, do you?"

There it was. She'd nailed it! I didn't mind at all! In fact, I suddenly realized, I was aching to show her! And it was worse than that. I wanted to see her's too! I hated myself. This should never have happened. And it was all my fault.

I took her hand in mine, and squeezed it. "Baby, I'm so sorry! I should never have put you in this position! You are just having a normal reaction to overhearing a sexual encounter, only it happened to be mine! It's no different than watching this porn." The girl in the movie was on her knees, sucking furiously, now. The movie was almost over, and this was the climax. He would splatter her face and her breasts, and she would smile and lap it all up hungrily. I'm not sure I wanted Cindi to even see that. But she wasn't watching.

She pulled her hand from mine, and slowly reached out with both arms. She grabbed me and pulled herself closer, her body almost touching mine. She kissed me. Hard. Mouth closed, Maybe she didn't realize she could do it any other way. She was shaking. So was I.

"Danny, you don't understand, I wasn't really honest. Tonight was just the last straw. I have been thinking about you for a long time. Maybe my whole life. You can't imagine how happy I was when you moved back here with me! But then I just knew I liked you. It's wonderful having you around. After you came back, I started to realize something different. I WANT you!" She buried her face in my chest, but she wasn't crying. She was holding me.

I wasn't strong enough. I couldn't resist any longer. I rolled on my side, facing her, hard-on and all, and put my arms around her. She snuggled closer and closer, and my arms held her tighter and tighter. Soon, her bare pussy was pressing against the bulge of my cock. When she felt it, she pressed harder, her hips pushing against him. She lifted her head and smiled up at me. Her eyes were full of liquid, but she was smiling at me.

"Danny, I love you!" She said firmly, with no hesitation. I stared back at her. I realized, my little sister was beautiful!

"Cindy... god help us both. I love you too!" I never meant anything more.

My lips covered hers, and my tongue gently pried hers apart. As it slid between them she instinctively sucked it in. The tip of her tongue touched mine, tentatively at first, then harder. Soon our tongues were grinding together, just as our bodies were. When her hand reached down and grasped my cock through my briefs, I didn't try to stop her. She touched me very lightly at first, perhaps afraid she might hurt me. Then squeezed harder, and moaned into my mouth when she realized how hard he was. She pushed her hand under my briefs, and grasped me again, and gave a sigh of pure joy when she touched my bare skin. She gently ran her hand up and down him.

I tore my lips free from hers and whispered, "Just a second, honey." I freed my arms from her and reached down and peeled off my briefs. Then I pulled her nightie over her head. We lay apart for a moment, looking at each other in the dim light of the monitor. Her eyes started at my chest, and roamed lower, until she reached my cock. I smiled and rolled back a little, so she could see it better. Without the conscious thought, I knew it was hers now. As my eyes roamed over her body, she returned the favor, rolling back so the light illuminated her beautiful breasts and her swollen pussy, with the little thatch of light brown hair. We both had immense grins on our faces. If ever there would be second thoughts, it was not now!

We reached for each other. She ran her hand down my cock once again, forcing a gasp from my lips, then let her fingers lightly explore my balls. My hands went to her breasts, fingers making little circles around them, slowly getting closer to the dark centers, but reluctant to touch them. Finally I ran my fingertips over the nipples and watched as they crinkled up under my touch, forming hard, erect buds. She sucked in her breath with each new touch. As our bodies came together again and out lips met, my fingertips gently captured them and squeezed, rolled, pulled. She moaned and arched her back, experiencing the pleasure for the first time. Her breathing was ragged as I pinched a little harder and stretched elastic tips.

I had avoided her pussy, even though she was squirming, pushing it against my leg, my cock. Subconsciously, I think I was reluctant, knowing that once I touched her there, there would be no way back. One hand still on her breast, my lips grinding against hers, at last I reached and put my hand lightly over her mound. She was writhing on the bed, her legs moving back and forth. I closed my hand around her, squeezing gently, and she came on my hand, suddenly, unexpectedly. It scared her; she didn't realize what had happened for a moment. Her body was heaving, her breath coming in ragged gasps, delicious little moans and sighs escaping her lips. When the waves subsided, she wrapped her arms tightly around me, pulling so hard neither of us could breathe.

She covered my face with kisses, tears streaking her cheeks. "Dan, oh Dan. Do you have any doubt?" A look, almost of fear, on her face.

"None."

Her face morphed into a radiant smile, glowing in the computer light. We kissed and kissed and kissed again.

Soon, our breathing became deeper again, our chests heaving against each other. She reached for my cock, and started to stroke it. I told her how to use long, steady strokes, to not squeeze quite so hard, so her hand could slide freely. I could tell she was fascinated by it, its hardness, smoothness, roughness, and my reactions to her touches. It grew in her hand, and finally she said, "Are you sure it will...?"

I shushed her, whispering softly, "It will be fine my love, remember the movies. You'll see." But I did have a moment of doubt. "Cin, you're a virgin, aren't you."

"Of course."

"I have never been with a woman for her first time before. I hope I don't hurt you. I don't know..."

She shushed me. "It will be fine, my love. You'll see." The smile and the kiss she gave me told me it could not be anything else. Her hand squeezed me tighter, and she said, "Danny, please!"

She lay back and spread her legs, and I moved between them, staring down at her wonderful body. I knew it was her gift to me. Her hand never released my cock. Her other hand reached back and found a large pillow, and she slid it under her head. "I want to watch," she said.

She pulled me to her, guiding me to her opening, lifting her hips to me. In unison, we whispered to each other, "I love you," and I pressed forward, into her.

She moaned as my head entered her, and could not lie still, her hips rolling under me. I grasped her hips and pressed further, afraid of what was next. Soon the way was blocked, and she gave a little moan of surprise and pain. I whispered, "I love you," again, and pushed.

I felt myself suddenly slide deeper, but she gave a howl of real agony! I stopped and we stared at each other. But in a moment, she wiped away a tear and smiled. "It's ok. I love you."

Relentlessly, I pushed forward, deeper and deeper, trying to ignore the incredible tightness of her virgin tunnel, knowing this act must be completed now. My body pressed against hers, my groin against her tender lips, and I smiled and said, "You have all of me, my love."

We lay perfectly still, knowing we could not move while the tight grip she held me in lasted. But in a few moments, I could feel it loosen, as her body accepted me. I gently pulled back just a little and pressed into her again, and she moaned, pleasure, relief, love, all expressed in just a single sigh. Very slowly, my hips started to move, then hers too, as if following my lead. I bent over her, and we kissed, long and passionately, our lips not wanting to part, but our bodies now having more urgent matters to attend. We began to rock in the timeless rhythm of lovers, and soon our bodies were crashing against each other, asking for more. At last, I drove myself into her core, and shuddering, shaking, spurted my seed into her. When she felt it, her hips heaved with such force that she almost lifted me from the bed, and the cry that sprang from her lips I have not forgotten to this day, will not ever. I knew. She knew.

Our bodies bucked and shook, writhing on the bed. Little by little, the waves subsided, and reluctantly, mournfully, I slipped out of her. Without a word, we wrapped our arms around each other, and slept.

Epilogue

A month later, after Cindi missed her period, we put the house on the market. We moved to a town at the other side of the state, and were able to find new jobs without too much trouble. Those months of love, our first child constantly with us, were some of the very best of our lives. Our son was born nine months to the day from our first union, and no one raised an eyebrow. After all the last names on the birth certificate were the same. We used our mother's maiden name for one set of grandparents.

Now we have three wonderful children, the boy for me and two beautiful girls for her. Of course we love them all. How could we not, knowing the love with which they were conceived? We think we may tell them the truth someday about their parents, but we'll see how it works out.

Today is the 10th anniversary of our "wedding night", and we went out and celebrated a bit. Cindi surprised me by offering a champagne toast to the "The Carrington Twins". My blank stare betrayed the fact that I had no idea who that was. She reminded me, of course, and said that we might never have gotten together if it hadn't been for them. I think we would have, certainly, but who knows how much longer it might have taken. My toast was to "The best sister a brother ever had."

Tomcatfive
Tomcatfive
347 Followers
12