Sisters?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She watched me struggle on for a little while then spoke again, "I have an over-night bag packed as I was going to stay with some friends whilst you are away to give mum and dad some space. My plans have fallen through. Your apartment has two bedrooms. I could tag along with you and Hannah."

I stopped fighting with the zipper.

"It's our honeymoon Debra. Two's company, threes a crowd!"

She sighed heavily in feigned disappointment as I looked at her sat there on the bed.

I couldn't help but admire her figure in the sleeveless dress she was wearing which hugged and accentuated her breasts magnificently and was high enough above the knee to give a good flash of her lower thighs. She must have notice my interest as she leaned back a little, putting her hands behind her on the bed and as she did this her dress road up a little higher so I got a flash of white stocking top.

"You know you won't have much fun with Hannah so far gone. She could go in to labor at any time and you'd be left kicking your heels when it should be the most passionate week of your life."

I wasn't convinced by this argument as I didn't see how anything would make the situation any better. It was a fact that Hannah was seven months pregnant. We hadn't stopped having sex, it had just become a little more sedate and careful. It was unlikely that she would give birth any time soon.

Perhaps feeling the moment slipping away, or thinking she had been too subtle or that I wasn't interested in any suggestion that her presence would ensure a sexually charged week, Debra made a last desperate play to try and change my mind.

"I've asked Hannah and she said she thought it would be good if I came along just in case she does start her contractions. She thinks it would be easier for you as I could do the packing and sort things out in the apartment if she gets stuck in hospital."

I was feeling fatigued from the stress of the rushed marriage and from an excess of alcohol I had stupidly had the night before. The last thing I wanted was to upset Hannah and in a moment of weakness I found myself agreeing to Debra's suggestion.

"Ok, if Hannah has agreed then you can come with. But make yourself as scarce as possible and let us enjoy the privacy any couple would need on honeymoon. There plenty to do within walking distance of the apartment and I am sure you will be able to keep yourself occupied."

Debra was beaming and stood, moved closer to me and gave me the smallest kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks Jon," she said as she turned to leave, "you won't regret this, I promise you."

It wasn't long before we were all in the car and on our way. I was driving, Hannah was in the front passenger seat next to me and Debra had insisted on sitting in the middle of the rear seat, not obscuring my view through the rear window when I used the driving mirror, but in full view whenever I checked the mirror.

After driving for about forty minutes I noticed Hannah was starting to nod off. She would usually fall asleep on longer journeys and the excitement of the past few days combined with her pregnancy has tired her more than usual.

The car was silent and except for the shallow breathing coming from Hannah. As I checked my driving mirror I noticed Debra was about to speak and I put my finger to my lips then pointed at Hannah. Debra got the message and didn't say anything.

We continued to travel in silence and after another ten minutes or so I felt a tap on left shoulder. I instinctively looked in my driving mirror at Debra and as I did this she ran her hands down over her breast, past her stomach and down until they met between her legs, pushing her dress inwards so she could rub herself.

I had to look away and concentrate on the traffic around me, but as soon as it was safe I looked again in the mirror. Debra repeated the movement, rubbing her breast, moving her hands down and they again met between her legs. This time as she rubbed through her dress her tongue appeared and she slowly licked her lips in a deliberate circle motion.

Again I had to focus back on the traffic for a few minutes and then when I looked in the mirror again Debra's hands were on the bottom edge of her dress. When she saw I was watching she slowly eased this up, revealing her stocking tops and then bare thigh.

As I had to concentrate on the road ahead again she stopped and waited for my next look in the mirror before she continued to raise her dress, lifting her bottom slightly so she could raise it high enough for me to see her white silk close-fitting panties. I glanced forward at the traffic situation, clear road, then back in the mirror and as I did this Debra began to rub her pussy through her panties.

I was transfixed and already had an erection as I watched this show on the back seat. Sensing how hooked I was Debra slowly eased her panties to one side and I got the briefest glimpse of her vagina, hairless and with plump lips, bigger than Hannah's.

As I returned my attention to the road, Debra calmly covered herself back up and pulled her dress back down when Hannah stirred a little in her seat.

The rest of the journey was uneventful as Debra relaxed and got herself a little more comfortable so she too could snooze, leaving my imagination ticking over as to what delights there were on the back seat just a few feet away from me.

I chastised myself. Here I was, newly married and feeling strongly attracted to my sister-in-law who was teasing me wickedly. When we arrived at the apartment I soon put the journey out of my mind. There were a couple of double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms separated by a smaller bed room which did not have the en suite facilities, but still had a nice comfortable double bed. Hannah and I took the larger of the double bedrooms and Debra the other double bedroom.

After a nice meal in a local restaurant Hannah and I got to bed around midnight. Throughout the pregnancy Hannah had maintained a good sex-drive and we had hardly reduced our activity.

Now she was seven months pregnant she had a sizeable bump and this made it important that we chose our positions carefully. Missionary was not possible, but she could still sit on me and ride me or I could enter her from behind.

We hadn't made a big fuss about marrying, already living together and with a baby on the way had taken some of the anticipation about marriage away and we both just saw it as a step to ensure the baby was born in wedlock.

However, we had made a bit of an effort to dress up tonight, nothing over the top, but smart. Hannah wore a maternity dress that was designed to look like an evening dress, black and subtly cut to minimize the bump in the tummy. It was knee length and cut off the shoulders.

We'd taken a bottle of champagne to bed and whilst Hannah wouldn't drink alcohol as a rule whilst pregnant she decided to have a small glass tonight. As I wrestled with the bottle she slipped the dress off and stood in front of me in a black lace bra which held her swollen breasts, a pair of black lace knickers and hold up black stockings. She was also wearing high heeled black stilettos, something she was only doing for this evening as she'd avoided such impractical footwear in the later stage of pregnancy.

I passed her a glass of the bubbly and then we clinked our glasses together to toast or union.

Hannah then told me to turn off the light. The room was quite dark. She was shy about her body shape, albeit temporary in nature. In the half light I could make her out at the edge of the bed. She slowly slid down her knickers and said, "Fuck me then," as she turned away from me, place her hands flat on the bed and stuck her bottom in my direction.

I slipped my trousers and boxer shorts off and still wearing my shirt moved in behind her. I grasped her hips to steady her and pushed my swollen penis between her legs. Her high heels meant she was at just the right height for my swollen head to find its target and with a little push I penetrated her pussy which was already surprisingly moist.

Maintaining my grip on her hips I soon built up a good rhythm and as I pushed my shaft in and out I was rewarded with moans as Hannah appreciated the force of my thrusts, being a little more vigorous than during recently lovemaking sessions.

There was something about the sight of her there in the semi-darkness, supporting herself on the bed and asking me to fuck her. No foreplay. Just right down to business as she felt the same urgent need as I had felt increasingly through the evening.

My pace increased and Hannah guessed I would find it a little difficult to hold back.

"Stop Jon," she said, "let me suck you."

I withdrew from her and she sat on the bed facing me. My penis was just about level with her chest and so she leaned forward and took me in to her mouth, pushing back my foreskin as she did so.

I stood, glued to the spot and she carefully began to masturbate me with her right hand as her tongue flicked across the tip of my head. At the same time the fingers of her left hand squeezed and manipulated my balls which were now starting to tell me I would soon be shooting my load.

"I'm so worked up," I began to say, "I'm going to come really soon."

Not removing from her mouth Hannah released my balls and put her left hand on my bottom and encouraged me to make gentle thrusts so that I pushed myself in and out of her mouth as she continued to work my foreskin up and down whilst sucking hard on my engorged head.

Suddenly I squirted and as I did I froze on the spot and half withdrew myself from Hannah's mouth. I had managed to arrest the discharge of anymore sperm with an effort and sensing this Hannah began to work my foreskin harder and as she did this she leaned back a little that my the head of my penis was almost between her large breasts.

This was too much for me and I shot my load all over her large globes and black bra, Hannah only stopping her massage of my shaft when she was sure there was nothing more to come out.

As we both felt fatigued we fell on the bed and were soon asleep. I dreamt of the days events and in particular of the glimpse I'd got of those full lips sticking out of Debra's panties. I wondered what she would taste like but my dream time adventures didn't help me find out.

A few lazy days past and we enjoyed a sedate pace to life, rising late, going for exploratory walks along the coast nearby and sampling the fare at the local eating establishments. We didn't see too much of Debra during the day as she would sleep later and then go off and explore on her own before hitting the local bar on an evening.

On the fourth day Hannah said she was a little more fatigued than usual and her ankles had swollen as a result of the walking and her pregnancy. She decided she wanted to stay around the apartment and suggested I should go off exploring on my own.

I wasn't too keen on leaving Hannah and so told her I would go out for a couple of hours but I wouldn't be too far away. I knew Debra was still around when I left the apartment and knew she would help out if Hannah needed anything.

When I got back to the apartment mid-afternoon Hannah was fast asleep in bed. It was a wonderfully hot day and she had the air-con on full to keep herself cool and I was surprised how she could sleep with such a noise.

I decided to read a little and sat in the living room on the large, comfy sofa. It wasn't long before my eyelids began to feel heavy and I soon felt like I really needed a lay down myself.

Putting my book down I went through to the middle bedroom. The bed had been untouched and looked so inviting that I just lay on top of the duvet after kicking my shoes off. There was a fan on the bedside table and I turned this on then removed my t-shirt so I was wearing just my shorts that I had gone out in and boxers underneath.

The coolness of the pillow slip on my face was so comforting that I soon started to drift off to sleep.

I was just in that totally relaxed state somewhere between wakefulness and sleep when I felt fingers touch my inner thigh inside my shorts. I guessed it was Hannah come to wake me and decided to keep my eyes closed as if I was asleep to see how far she'd go.

The fingers, which stopped when I jumped, now began to creep higher up my leg and then into my boxers. I could not hide my excitement and as the fingers got closer to my shaft I developed an erection.

I rolled slightly so I was still on my side but so access to my groin area would be easier.

As soon as the fingers wrapped around my erection I held my breath, sensing immediately that it was not Hannah. Half panicking I subdued the urge to open my eyes and pull away. Fear that I would be found in a compromising position with my new wife's sister took some of the steel out of my erection and sensing this the fingers wrapped more tightly around it and started to gently masturbate me.

I had guessed it was Debra and despite the experience being incredibly exciting I was so worried Hannah would walk in at any moment that I opened my eyes and in a whispered asked her what she thought she was doing.

The words had escaped my lips before my now open eyes fully adjusted to see that Debra was entirely naked. There were those large breast and fantastic nipples again and as I was about protest some more she crawled further up the bed until her head was at my groin and before I new it she'd pulled my foreskin right back took my entire shaft in her mouth.

Half watching her head bob up and down on me and half watching the bedroom door I was lost somewhere between ecstasy, fear and guilt. She was so good at blowing me, but Hannah could walk in any moment and even if she didn't, I'd only been married a few days and here I was having sex with her sister. I did think I could plead the defense used by Clinton – oral sex did not amount to real sex, but I was sure Hannah wouldn't go for this.

After what felt like an eternity my cock began to twitch in Debra's mouth. Feeling this she let it go from her mouth took hold of my hips and tugged me to move down the bed a little. As I complied she moved up the bed and her lovely pussy came in to view, those large lips just slightly parted and the whole area clean shaven.

It was obvious what she wanted and as I got half way down still laying on my back she straddled my chest and slid forward until vagina met my face. She then carefully parted her lips and let my tongue begin to explore her.

Her scent was quite different from Hannah's and she tasted somewhat sweeter on my tongue. I lapped up and down her vagina and then searched for and quickly found her clitoris.

After licking and teasing her clitoris I let my tongue again sink lower and then used it to penetrate Debra's vagina, sticking it out as far as it would go and curling it make it as rigid as possible. She liked this and pushed forward against my probing, slipping her right had down at the same time so she could stroke her clit as I lapped up her moisture and felt the warmth of her thighs close to my face.

Debra then lifted herself a little upwards from the thighs and came a little further forward so my tongue slipped out of her and a little lower. I wasn't sure what she wanted but this soon became apparent as she raised herself a little higher and whispered, "Don't stop with your tongue, keep exploring."

As lifted a little higher my tongue was lapping at the area between her pussy and anus and I thought that was as far as things would go but she lifted herself higher again until my tongue was on her anus.

This was new territory for me and I wasn't sure what to do. I let my tongue run over her puckered hole a few times and was relieved that there were no unpleasant tastes from her.

I then summoned up the courage to let my tongue poke in to her anus and this seemed to do the trick as Debra moaned out loudly as I did this.

As my exploration continued I was aware that Debra had now slipped a couple of fingers in to her pussy and was masturbating herself as I continued to lick and probe her other hole.

Her moaning increased a little as I managed to get my tongue deeper in to her and I was again worried that Hannah would be woken by the noise. My fears were unfounded as the air-con was so loud it stopped any noise Debra had made so far from reaching her sisters ears.

"Put a finger in me," she suddenly commanded, "but be very gentle, no one has ever been in there before," she added.

I moved a little back and as my tongue came away I used the tip of my right index finger and let it rub over Debra's virgin passage. I then licked the same finger and then holding my breath I put the tip on her anus and then gently pushed.

She moaned louder than she had so far and I carefully withdrew my finger end.

"Again," she said, "and a little deeper this time."

I again applied pressure on her tight little hole before pushing a little harder and this time I didn't stop until my finger disappeared up to my last joint from the end of my finger. I then paused and gently eased my finger almost out before applying gentle pressure again and pushing back in a little deeper. As I did this Debra pushed back against my finger.

Building up a rhythm I began to finger-fuck her and with a little adjustment was able to get my tongue close to her anus again so I could lick her whilst my finger went in and out.

As my rhythm increased my fingers were lubricated from my licking and I could feel that she was really beginning to squirm.

Suddenly I felt Debra tense.

"Stop, I'm going to come and want to come on your face," she explained.

I carefully removed my finger from her and she sank down and backwards until she was virtually sat with her pussy on my face. She was panting now and she worked her fingers in to crack so she could rub her clit and I guessed she intended to orgasm on my face.

As she became more and more excited she pushed herself further forward so my view of anything else other than her pussy lips was excluded. I didn't see the door open or Hannah enter the room. I didn't even know she was there when she crept on to the end of the bed, so lost was I in the moment.

I did feel her straddle my legs however, then sit down on me so that my rock hard erection was in her open pussy.

Horror turned to confusion which turned to delight as I felt Hannah start to ride me with a frenzy I'd never detected in her before.

By this time Debra was moaning very loud and pushing herself so hard on to my face that at times I could barely breathe. I felt her tense and knew she was about to orgasm and that pushed me over the edge. I began to shoot my load deep in to Hannah and as I did this I got a sudden, slightly acrid taste in my mouth as Debra climaxed. No woman had done this to me before and I didn't know that it was possible for them to ejaculate like this.

When she had climaxed Debra climbed off my face. Hannah raised herself off my shrinking erection and lay on the end of the bed, her feet on the floor and legs apart.

As I watched Debra moved round, knelt between Hannah's legs and sunk her tongue in to her open slit.

I was disgusted at this as they were in mind sisters.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked angrily.

Cupping her enlarged bare breasts Hannah just casually said, "Oh, did I never tell you, Debra was adopted. We've always known but just never told anyone outside of the family."

Relieved that this revelation I felt my erection begin to return........

12