Sisters

Story Info
A prospective cuckold fantasizes about his future.
1.3k words
3.3
42.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife's sister is coming to live with us shortly, and this has given me a sexual fantasy that I can't get out of my head.

Because my wife works very hard, there will be times when her sister and I will be alone together, both in the house, and in the car, as I will take her with me when I go to visit clients, so she can get to see some of the country. They are already planning a trip to Scotland, where Carol will travel up with me in the car, spending a couple of nights in hotels on the way, and my wife will fly up and join us for a long weekend. So far this is all fact. Next for the fantasy:-

I fantasize that Carol will raise an issue with my wife, which is that she thinks she won't be able to control herself, alone with me for such lengths of time, and that with a few glasses of wine inside her, at some romantic hotel, she will almost certainly try to seduce me.

I must confess that Carol is attractive, not more attractive than my wife, but not much less, and if she really tried to seduce me under those circumstances, I doubt that I would repel her. I was interested to hear what her solution would be.

Then my wife tells me that they have come up with a solution, and reaching into her copious handbag, she pulls out a plastic chastity device, and tells me that they have decided to lock up my winky (I hate that term, it's so demeaning), and that she will keep the key, to let me out for sex, and whenever I get too desperate. This sounds scary. Like most men I masturbate a lot, almost every day, but I don't think I can admit how often I masturbate. I attempt several excuses, but can't come up with a viable objection.

My wife, being a take charge sort of person, picks up the device, and starts to attach it to my genitals. At first she has trouble getting it sorted out, but then after quite a bit of painful ball squeezing through a small ring, it's on and she applies her padlock and clicks it shut. A very quiet click, for such an enormous change in my life. Carol asks for a closer look, and reaches out and holds my cock, inside the cage.

It's a very strange sensation, as my wife's sister is holding my penis, but I can't feel anything. She pulls me closer to her, peering intently at my prison, and strangely reaches down into her handbag. In less than a second, she has also added a padlock to my cage.

My wife looks puzzled and queries why Carol has put a padlock on, to which Carol replies that she wants to make sure my wife isn't too generous in her releases. My wife asks Carol if this means that I only get release with both my wife's and Carol's permission.

Carol agrees that my wife understands perfectly, and goes on to say that she intends to supervise any releases which she sanctions. My wife laughs out loud, saying that this is such a funny situation.

I am totally crest fallen. I can just imagine how frustrated I'm going to be, waiting for Carol and my wife to both agree I should get an orgasm, while I am locked up and helpless.

Carol next gets out a notepad and a pen, saying that we need to agree some rules so we all know where we are.

I already know where I am at this point, screwed! Anyway, basically the rules say that both Carol and my wife are now in charge of my winky, that I'm only allowed one orgasm per week, maximum, it can only be at the weekend, and they both have to agree, and they both have to be present. Other than that, I have to obey them totally, in everything, if I'm to have any chance of an orgasm.

By the time Wednesday arrives, I'm climbing the walls with sexual frustration, but I know I have no choice but to wait until Saturday, when, hopefully, I'll get an orgasm. I remind my wife to bring her key when she flies up to meet us, and drive off towards Scotland.

We've actually got a couple of calls on the way, in Birmingham, and the Lake District, so it's going to be a long day, but after only half an hour I feel Carol's hand resting on the top of my left leg. She doesn't leave it there though, she inches it slowly up towards my crotch, then begins gently fondling and caressing me. My penis can't feel anything, of course, but my leg and balls can, and I'm getting an erection, which is painful in the constricted cage.

Carol gives my balls a squeeze and tells me that we're going to have a lovely time together. The journey to Birmingham is uneventful, but frustrating, as Carol fondles my genitals the whole way. I park the car in the jewelry quarter, where my customer is, and we both get out. I grab my bag from the boot, and as I straighten up Carol grabs me, and starts to kiss me passionately, forcing her tongue into my mouth, and squeezing my balls hard through my trousers. Finally I manage to break off and set off to see my customer.

Ninety minutes later, we are back in the car and heading north on the motorway. The traffic is heavy, and the going is slow, so Carol takes advantage by undoing my fly, reaching into my briefs, and fondling my balls. My cock is hurting like crazy as it strains to get erect inside the unyielding cage. Finally, the traffic clears and I can pick up speed, and, thankfully, Carol realizes the danger of distracting me when we're doing 95mph.

We stop off in Cumbria, for me to visit another customer, while Carol shops for clothes, somewhat unsuccessfully, which she seems to think is my fault, and we set off on the final leg of our journey, up past Carlisle then into Scotland. We turn right and head towards the Borders, and after quite a long high speed drive across twisting and turning empty roads, we arrive in the town, where Carol has booked our rooms.

We are greeted by the host as Mr & Mrs, and shown to our room. Just the one room and a double bed. Carol pulls me towards her, and, looking into my eyes tells me that while I obviously can't have sex, that's no reason for her to do without. She then starts to undress, and I am instructed to do the same. She tells me to start with my tongue, then hands me a double dildo, and says that once I've made her cum with my tongue I should use the dildo until she tells me to stop.

I licked her for only about 8 or 9 minutes when she screamed with her first orgasm. I then used the vibrating dildo, giving her two more orgasms in fairly quick succession. Evidently satisfied, for now at least, she pushes me off the bed, and tells me to shower. When I come back she's dressed and ready to go out to dinner, so I have to scramble into my clothes, and follow her out of the door.

Over dinner she explained how my new life was going to work, that I would very rarely be allowed orgasms, that I was going to be expected to keep both her and my wife satisfied with me tongue. She further explained that she and my wife had worked all this out beforehand, so they both hatched the plan.

So there you go...that's my current fantasy...let's see how close the reality resembles my fantasy.