Sisters

Story Info
Her sorority demanded that he stop what he was doing to her.
8.2k words
3.18
36.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,056 Followers

Many thanks to jellybelly2 for first editing and improving this story and to slipperywhenwet_ for edits and insights that made it better.

*

He could see she was hot, but when she walked up to him, Zeke had no idea that she was steaming.

"Hi Zeke," she said in a pleasant melodic voice. "My name is Nina. You know my friend, Tina."

"Tina," he said, sounding disappointed. She wasn't coming on to him but talking about someone else. "Yes, she's a great gal."

"You're right about that. She's my sister in Pi Kappa Upsilon. We all love her."

"Yeah. I like her, too."

"Did you know she's at this party?" asked Nina. "She's right over there. Do you see her?"

"Yeah, that's her. There are so many people here on Saturday after the game that sometimes I can't even find my friends."

"What a great game," Nina said. "You were amazing. All those tackles! I think they should have given you the game ball instead of the quarterback."

"Thank you, Nina," Zeke said. He was trying to decide whether he should make a move on her or not. As hot as she was, he decided not to since she was a friend of Tina's. He scanned the room and thought of how he could get away from her.

"Do you think of her as a friend?" Nina asked.

"Who? Oh, you mean Tina. Sure. She's a good friend."

"Can you see her walking over there? Don't you think she walks funny?"

"I never noticed that she walked funny."

"She doesn't walk funny all the time," Nina said. "She's walking like that because somebody hurt her."

He looked at Nina. Her face told him she was accusing him.

"It wasn't me. I would never hurt a woman. That's not the way I was brought up. Did Tina say I hurt her?"

"All she does is defend you. But she doesn't date anyone else, so it was easy for the sisters to find out why she walks that way. It's because you're so big, if you know what I mean."

Zeke resisted the impulse to puff out his chest.

"I'm a big man, and sometimes the ladies tell me they get a little sore. Forgive me if I'm offending you, but you brought it up. I promise you that I always use lots of lube with Tina, and she's never complained. Maybe you've never been sore after a really exciting night, so you don't know what I mean."

"You don't have to explain. I've hooked up with some big men and been rubbed the wrong way, but that's not Tina's problem. She's a tiny little thing, but I think she can accommodate you -- except when you put it in the wrong place."

"What do you mean?"

"If it's as big as you say, you can't expect to put it back there when you're with a little lady without causing damage."

"I'm very careful," Zeke protested. "And I don't pressure her. She's never said anything about me hurting her."

"I believe you," said Nina, "because I think she feels differently about you than you feel about her."

"I like her a lot.".

"That's what I mean. You like her a lot, and she feels differently. You know what I mean."

"A lot of girls have a thing for football players," he said. "I don't know why."

"I don't either," said Nina. "Nothing against you, Zeke. You're right. A lot of girls like the football heroes, and many of them get hurt by jocks. But those girls aren't sisters in Pi Kappa Upsilon."

"What are you trying to say?"

Zeke was getting tired of the conversation.

"I'm saying we'd appreciate it if you stick to Tina's pussy from now on."

"Did you talk to her about that?"

"No, we didn't, Zeke. We're asking you politely because we care about her, and she doesn't deserve the pain."

"I'll tell you, Nina. I like Tina. I do things for her, and she does things for me. I promise you, I will never force her to do anything she doesn't want to do. But she's a grown woman. She can make her own decisions. Whatever she tells me, I'll respect her."

"What if she told you, she didn't want you in her butt anymore? What would you tell her then?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, would you drop her fast?"

"I don't drop anyone fast. I was raised to respect women. You can ask any of my old girlfriends. I never disrespected them when we broke up."

"Let me put it another way," Nina said. "Would you be willing to say to Tina, 'Hey, Tina, if it hurts you, please tell me. I promise you it won't mean anything to our relationship.'"

Zeke didn't answer her question.

"I'm not interested in you and your sorority sisters sticking your noses into what Tina and I choose to do in privacy. I think I've made myself clear. If she chooses to listen to you, that's up to her."

"I think you've made yourself perfectly clear, Zeke," said Nina. "If she stops giving you her ass, you'll respectfully drop her as fast as you can. You obviously have no feelings for her, and you're lying when you say you respect her."

"You're calling me a liar? No man would dare say that to the biggest linebacker in our conference because they know I'd wail on them. You're a woman, so you get a pass. But I don't have to talk to you anymore, and I'm not going to."

"I understand, Zeke," she said, grabbing his shirt as he took a step away from her. "Just one second. I've tried to get my message across, but you don't seem to have the brains to understand it. I'll make it so simple that a chimpanzee can get it. If you don't stop hurting Tina, you're going to get hurt yourself.

"When we were pledges and went through initiation, we stuck a pin in our fingers and signed an oath in blood. We swore that we would never let a sister down and that we would do anything to protect each other. Next time Tina has a date with you, we're going to be watching. After you bring her home, she better not be walking like she is tonight."

************

Zeke knew that girls in top sororities like Pi Kappa Upsilon never did anal, not even for football stars. There were plenty of tramps from some of the slut sororities who were willing.

That's why Tina was so special. She was so small and beautiful that he couldn't believe she didn't turn him down and tell him off like all the Grade A girls.

When they did it, he could tell it was her first time, and it was hard on her, so he was surprised when she didn't stop his next attempt. She became one of his regulars. He didn't always put it in her ass, but whenever he felt like plugging some booty, she was the one he called.

He didn't worry much about Nina's threat, but he knew even a girl could hurt him with a gun. So he surprised Tina the next time they went out.

They were in bed, and she asked him, 'Do you want to do that thing you like now? I've got to leave in half an hour."

"No. I don't feel like it tonight."

"You don't?" she said happily.

She didn't ask him after that, and he didn't ask her for a couple of months. But then one night, he was feeling down. The team had lost a close one two days before, and he was moping around. Without thinking, he called her up. When he started going for her ass, she was a little upset.

"I thought you weren't interested in that anymore?"

"I'd really like it tonight, Tina. But if you don't want to, I understand. You're so little, and I'm so big."

"You know I never say no to you to anything you want. You date lots of girls. Have any of them ever told you that?"

"No," Zeke said. "You're the only one, and I respect you for that. Now bring that pretty round thing over here."

The next day, he got a text from Nina:

"saw tina 2day. u r ded meat!!!"

He kept alert for a while. The only thing he noticed was that whenever he saw a sister from Tina's sorority, she would glare at him. He didn't call Tina. After a few weeks, she called him in tears.

"Are you dropping me, Zeke," she said. "If you are, I understand. I know you have your pick of the prettiest girls on campus. I hope we can still be friends."

"I'm sorry, Tina," he said. "The season is getting really intense now, and I've got to watch a lot of film. But are you free after the game Saturday?"

"Of course," she said, and he heard the relief in her voice.

Saturday night, she offered him her ass, and he accepted. Afterward, he wondered whether he should have done that. He decided he didn't want to worry about it anymore. He would find some skank from another sorority.

Maybe because of what Nina had said, he was hesitant to drop Tina. Though he didn't call her often, each time he did, she insisted on anal. Sometimes he thought of his conversation with Nina, but he never turned down Tina's offer. She was so gorgeous, and her ass was so perfect! How could he help it?

**********

His fraternity's party after the homecoming game was a wild affair. There were at least three girls for every guy, and many of them surrounded Zeke, who had seven and a half tackles and got the game ball.

During the evening, he saw Nina, Tina, and several of their sorority sisters. He went up to Tina and gave her a big hug.

"I'm so proud of you, Zeke," she said and gave him a passionate kiss. It felt good, but he soon excused himself because he wanted to check out some of the other women who were offering themselves to him.

He got some phone numbers, but he didn't look for any action. Tonight was for getting roaring drunk. Sunday was for recovering, and Monday after practice, he would start calling. By the end of the evening, he and a few of his buddies were passed out on the floor, and those who were still partying had to walk around them.

His buddies woke up on the carpet the next morning, but not Zeke. He woke up tied to a bed in a large, empty room. He felt funny when he opened his eyes and saw Nina and three of her sorority sisters sitting in chairs and staring at him. Then he realized he was naked and tried to move. He found he couldn't.

"What the hell?" he said.

"Yes," said Nina. "What the hell! Hi Zeke. This is Lyla, this is Sophie and this is Josie. We are all sisters, and we have a surprise for you. Would you like to scream and yell for a while first before we tell you about it?"

She paused. When he didn't call for help, she continued.

"We are in an old house, way out of town. There's nothing and nobody for miles. You may have been here before, because they rent it out to fraternities and sororities for parties. It's across the county line, so the school cops don't come here, and the sheriff in this county doesn't care, or else the owners pay him off."

"Today, we're having a party, but it's a small party in honor of you. You're having quite a season both on and off the field. On the field, you are the hero. Off the field, you are the villain."

"Does Tina know you're doing this?" Zeke asked, shaking his head painfully. He had a huge hangover.

"Of course not. She adores you, you asshole. She's always making excuses for you. You are a wonderful person deep down. You're just sowing your wild oats until, one day, you will miraculously become a wonderful man instead of a disgusting pig.

"She's so much in love with you that she can't see straight. She won't share her feelings for you because she's afraid it would drive you away. No more about her. Today it's about you and us.

"What we're going to do to you is nothing compared to what you're going to do to yourself after you graduate, Zeke, or should I call you Arthur? We found out everything about you, your weight, your height, your real name.

"Instead of being grateful that the most amazing girl on campus wants you, you'll probably marry a cold-blooded rich bitch and be sick of her in a few months. That's when you'll wake up and realize you're no longer Zeke, the biggest linebacker in the conference. You're just Arthur, and you totally messed up your life.

"Tina may never get over you, but we'll make sure she gets married to a nice guy and has children right away. She loves children. That will immunize her, because she would never break up anyone else's marriage -- not yours or hers.

"That's all in the future for you, Arthur. I'm surprised you're not yelling. We thought you'd be bellowing by now. I think it's because of your hangover. Don't worry. It's going to go away soon, because what we've planned will push it right out of your head.

"We knew you and your pals would be getting drunk last night. So while you were lying on the rug, the four of us managed to slide your body as close to the door as we could. As soon nobody was looking, we got some help and carried your carcass to our van, threw you in and brought you here. It was too easy.

"Come in, Butch. Butch is the one who helped us. You're right, Arthur. You're one of the biggest men on campus, maybe the whole county. But you forgot there's always someone out there who's bigger.

"We found Butch on Craigslist. He lives close to here. He's not cheap, but all the sisters pitched in, because they'll get to watch the video. You're six-three and weigh three hundred pounds, according to the football guide. Ha! It lied on both numbers.

"Butch used to be a lineman, and he's six-ten and weighs close to four hundred. He carried you easily.

"You can see we've got a lot of lights set up here. Look up. See that camera on the line crossing the bed? And there are others all around you on tripods. A few of us also have cameras for the close-ups.

"Tonight, this is a porn studio, and the star of the video will be you. Butch is a real porn star, but tonight he'll put you in the spotlight. The plot is about an asshole who likes to hurt a beautiful coed who loves him, and how some friends of hers decide to show him how it feels to be a woman whose ass is destroyed by a cock that's too big for her.

"That's right, Arthur. Struggle a little. Would you like to yell yet? Yes, it's a gay video, but I was kidding about the plot.

"It's actually about a young gay man who's a big, strong linebacker. He falls in love with this lineman who's even bigger than he is, but he's shy, so when they get together, he's coy and runs away from the lineman. Soon the bigger man catches him, and then he becomes the big man's bottom.

"You start by giving your first blow job and swallowing a lot of Butch's come. Wait until you see how much he has. It will choke you unless you can swallow fast. He'll fill your mouth and then coat your face so it looks like you've been dipped into a vat of marshmallow cream.

"One thing that Butch really likes is when guys eat out his asshole, so that's how you're going to get him hard again. You'll toss his salad until he's ready to put his thing into your ass. He's going to demonstrate lots of positions for us and the cameras. We asked him to pound you as hard as he could in each one.

"While you were out cold, we cleaned you really well with a couple of enemas, and then we filled you up with really slippery lube. Maybe it's the same kind you use to keep Tina from getting hurt. We hope it helps you just as much as it helps her.

"In a minute, we're going to untie you, and then we'll let you do whatever you want. We think you'll want to get away from Butch. See him starting to take his clothes off? Watch. There go his pants. Now pull the boxers down slowly, Butch.

"Have you ever seen something like that in the team showers, Arthur? I don't think so. And it isn't hard yet. None of us could get two hands around it when it was hard. We checked out everything to make sure you would have a special experience.

"It will be fun watching you run from Butch. Here's some advice. Running around the bed is your best chance, because once you go somewhere else in the room, he'll corner you easily. He's great at tackling, just like you.

"You can shout and scream all you want while he's after you, because we'll speed it up so your voice is high and it looks like you're both playing a game.

"When he catches you, we'll slow it down to enjoy your acting debut. You're going to give him some deep kisses with a lot of tongue, and stroke his cock and balls. You can pretend you worship him as much as Tina worships you.

"You'll be really enthusiastic as you make him come in your mouth. After that, you'll put your face up his ass to get him hard again.

"Finally, you're going to beg him to put it deep into your ass, and when he does, you're going to respond enthusiastically. All the time he pounds you, you're going to tell him how beautiful he is and how grateful you are.

"You'll be smiling all the time, although we know that when it really hurts, there will be facial expressions that you won't be able to control. That's what will make the video special.

"We'll be patient because it's your first acting job, so we'll stop and start as often as necessary until we get it right. We know you'll do a really good job at convincing us and the cameras that you are hot for Butch, because you'll be motivated. Here's a sample of your motivation."

She reached over and grabbed his balls with her hand and squeezed hard. He jumped.

"That's nothing," she said. "I really hope you aren't motivated at first, because your balls feel so good in my hand. I want to squeeze them a lot and also slap them hard while I thinkof what you did to Tina. But if you do a good job acting, I won't do that. Well, maybe a couple times just for fun.

"Is everybody ready? I'm going to untie Arthur now. If you don't try to escape, we can finish this a lot sooner.

"Whee! There you go. I knew you'd recover from that hangover quickly. Looks like you and Butch have both done a lot of wind sprints. Only he has longer legs than you. Look at the two of you tearing around the bed. What a great start!"

***************

Butch carried Zeke to the door of his apartment, then lowered him to the ground, pressed the bell and left. Zeke's roommates found him lying there, and the first thing they noticed was the smell. The come had dried on his face, and he could barely open his eyes.

They dragged him into the shower fully dressed and turned it on. He sat on the floor with the water running over him and began to cry. They asked if they should call a doctor, and he told them no and to please leave him.

He sat under the water for fifteen minutes, and when he got up, he felt like a pitchfork was stabbing him in the crotch. Even the slightest leg movement caused stabs of pain inside his ass. He tried to hold his legs together as he moved to get a towel, but that didn't work either.

When he was drying himself, he felt the bruises all over his body from Butch slamming into it. Worst of all were his ass cheeks, which were bright red from Butch slapping them. After a few minutes, he gave up drying himself and opened the bathroom door. His roommates were standing there staring as he shuffled to his bedroom, trying to keep his legs tightly together. He fell on the bed and was unconscious in seconds.

He didn't leave his bedroom except to go to the refrigerator or the bathroom -- another painful experience -- for three days. On the fourth day, he woke up in the mid-afternoon and called Tina. She wasn't in, so he left her a message. When she called that night, he heard her holding back tears.

"Hi, Zeke," she said. "I just got home. They showed me the video last night. I would like to talk to you about it some time when you are free. I don't want to bother you, but I feel terrible about what happened."

"Can you come over, Tina?" he asked. "I need to explain that video to you."

"Oh, you don't have to explain," Tina said. "I understand."

"No, no, Tina," he said. "It's not what you think. Can you come over now? I'm sort of a mess, but I need to talk to you."

"I'll be right there, Zeke," she said. "And I promise I'll listen and won't talk so much."

After he told her what her friends had done, she said, "Then I guess my sisters finally told the truth. Do you mind if I call you Arthur? It's a much nicer name than Zeke, in my opinion. I think Arthur suits you perfectly, because I think of you as a king in battle on the football field. I'm sorry. I promised not to talk so much."

edrider73
edrider73
1,056 Followers