Sister's Accident

Story Info
They shared a bed; she had an accident. Need I say more?
1.8k words
4.11
550.5k
92
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(To my readers, those who were looking for submissions early, I'm sorry for not getting something written. This is a short one that I wrote in about half an hour and I hope it is worth the read. I dabble a little in the bed wetting; but that's the deepest it goes.)

ENJOY!

*

It was at the start of summer; that's when our parent's anniversary was. They always took a two week trip out of the country, always saved so they could too.

My sister was exactly one year older than me. Well...one year and a day. I was born June 10th, her; June 11th, and she always had to point it out.

We had said our goodbyes to our parents and they were well on their way to the airport. I went to my room to play computer games; my sister went out with friends for a while. I quit around 10 in the evening, went to bed to watch T.V. until I fell asleep; which was never long.

I heard her get home.

"Kari?" I asked.

"No," she said. "I'm not drunk." She came to my open bedroom door and looked in. "I didn't feel up to drinking tonight." She smiled. "Why so concerned Ben?"

"No real reason," I said. "I just can't stand the complaining the next morning about the hangover and how you 'regretted' drinking so much."

She rolled her eyes at me and smirked. "Good night," she said leaving.

I was asleep within ten minutes and woke to the sound of my sister clattering down in the kitchen.

You must want a little background. We've had a good relationship, my sister and I. Healthy and considerate. She is 22, and as you figured then, I'm 21. We never really fought, and we respected each other. Some thought we were too close for brother and sister; but I never thought so. Until THAT day.

I walked into the kitchen and there stood my sister in her silk nightie. A short thing that left little to the imagination; but enough to tease.

"Hey Ben," she said casually.

"Heh," I wisped.

"What?" she asked looking down at herself. "I felt a little...adventurous. Sue me." She turned back and finished cooking. "Eggs?" She set the food on my plate and smiled. "Do you work today?"

"I have a half day since they need me to go to a full day meeting at the end of the week. I go in at 12 and I'll be home about 5."

"I have this week off, and half of next week as well, while the books are being done for end of quarter." She sighed. "I love doing strategic inventory."

I rolled my eyes and laughed.

The morning continued uneventfully, and I left for work. That too was uneventful; but when I got home it was a whole different story.

I walked in the door and my sister was snoozing on the couch. She was wearing her pajama pants and a very small tight top that was riding high giving me a view of her little tummy bulge. She woke when I shut the door.

With stretch she stood and looked at me. "Hey. I was wondering, how about we order out tonight? Pizza?"

"Works for me," I said.

While I sat down she did the ordering. I watched her as she walked around the room and wondered if she had some secret motive of some sort. I couldn't see one, so I shrugged it off.

The pizza arrived and we pulled out the beer, and watched some movies on cable. We finished the pizza, and around midnight I jostled Kari awake.

"Come on," I said with a grunt trying to pull her from the couch. "Let's get to bed. I may have a half day; but I still have to go to work tomorrow."

"Ben," said my sister. "Could you do something for your drunk sister?"

I chuckled at her and smiled. "What?"

"My bed sheets are in the dryer; would you bring them to my room and spread them out for me?"

"Sure," I said.

I halfway dragged my sister to her room where I sat her down in her computer chair and went to get her bedding. The only problem was that it wasn't in the dryer; it was still in the washer and still wet.

"You know," I said as I walked into her room. "You're going to have to do without since you don't have spare sheets."

"Of course I have spare sheets!" she shouted drunkenly. She paused and thought. "Don't I?"

"No," I said. "Two sets came with that bed. One is on my bed since they fit, the other..."

"Fuck!" muttered my sister. She looked at me and smiled. "Share a bed, little brother?"

"Just sleep in mom and dad's," I said.

"Hell no! That just...is..." She paused for a moment again. "Just no!"

I sighed and frowned slightly. "Very well," I said giving in. She stood and went first.

"I'm already dressed!" she laughed. "Yay!" She fell into my bed and sighed. They were full sized beds; so there was room.

I put on a pair of pajama pants and crawled into the other side of the bed. I laid back with my sister close to me and fell asleep quickly.

I woke up around 2 in the morning. Kari was still asleep. She was lying slightly to the side; but in a position I thought would be uncomfortable for most people. It was raining gently out and I smiled knowing that it would keep my sister asleep. I moved to lay down again when I heard a mumble from my sister.

She moaned softly and let out tiny little gasps. I wondered what she was dreaming about and watched her face in the moonlight. She frowned, and loosened suddenly. She let out a long breath and stopped moving.

Something was amiss though and I felt it quickly. Wetness. It was a fast rush of wet and the only thing I could so was lay there dumbfounded.

There was an energetic feeling in my gut, a rush of endorphins, and I grew hard very quickly.

My sister gasped and sat up suddenly. She looked around and let out crackles from her throat, sounds of confusion and bewilderment. She turned to me and saw me looking at her.

"Ben!" she said with a sob. "I am SO sorry! I didn't think about it when... Beer does this to me, I should have remembered. That's why my sheets were..." She swallowed hard and sniffled.

"Don't worry," I said. The endorphins still strong in my body. My sister laid down and looked me in the face. "This...is very..."

"Erotic," she said finishing my sentence.

I don't know what moved me, what sparked me to do it; but I leaned in and began to kiss my sister. She and I were locked in a very passionate kiss, both driven by hormones and pleasure endorphins.

She reached up to my face and caressed my neck as we kissed passionately. Then her hand moved down and inside my pants. She caressed by thick hard shaft increasing the erotic feelings I was already feeling.

I returned in kind by reaching under her soaked clothing and sinking two fingers into her wet cunt. She moaned in my mouth as I pulled up and thrust my fingers into her. I pulled my face away and watched the look in her eyes turn into pure pleasure. I could see she didn't want it to stop and I wasn't about to.

After only a few moments of this wet could see in each other's faces what was to come. My sister slid her soaked pajamas and panties down just far enough. I pulled my pants down far enough and positioned myself on top of my sister. I could see excitement in her eyes and could feel the passion in her breaths. I took hold of my cock and slid it slowly into her tight pussy. She let off a long groan of pure pleasure and sighed once I was all the way in.

As soon as I began to thrust in slowly she had a tiny orgasm, her body tightening and her skin warming to the touch meaning she was flushing from the passion. I was very passionate in my touch running my hands around her body caressing every part of it, her sides, her hips, her breasts, neck, and face.

I made sure that she was going to get the most out of this experience as I was; but even though I was thrusting into her so slowly it mattered little. I knew that it wasn't going to be long.

"Faster," she said with a breathy moan. "I'm close."

I picked up the pace and pushed into her faster, harder. Changing the slow passion to animal lust. I sat up, holding myself above my sister on my hands as I looked down at my cock sliding in and out of my sister's wet cunt.

She was quiet as it came, letting out little gasps and squeaks as each thrust brought her peak a little higher until finally she let out a deep groan of pure euphoria. I pounded into her a little harder feeling my end coming every closer with each thrust.

I began to become winded slightly as the orgasm approached. I slowed my pace and thrust in hard and deep until I came. The orgasm was powerful, and the amount unbelievable. I shot several powerful shots of cum into my sister's pussy. With my eyes closed from the sheer pleasure of it all I slid in a little bit more and pulled whatever pleasure I could out of the end of the orgasm. When I opened my eyes and looked at my sister I saw the smile on her face.

"That was good," she said in a low whisper.

"You've been planning to lay me for a while, haven't you?" I asked as I pulled out and pulled my pants back up.

"Not in this way," replied my sister as she pulled up her pants and faced me. "What happened here, in your bed was an accident. I didn't mean to wet the bed."

"You did," I said with a tone of slight aggravation.

"But I was very erotic," she said. "Wasn't it?"

I looked at her and sighed, caving again to her. "Yes. I don't think I've ever been so hard."

My sister smiled wide and leaned in for a passionate kiss. "We'll deal with the bed in the morning," she said.

I nodded in agreement. We slid closer and snuggled against each other as we drifted to sleep.

Bet you can't guess what she did the next morning. This time, on purpose.