Sister's and Friends Socked Fun Ch. 02

Story Info
Sister's and friends socked fun continues later that night.
1k words
4.42
67.9k
44

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sockloverz
Sockloverz
43 Followers

It had been about two hours, since john had gotten his first two sockjob. With Mindy staying over all that night, john wanted more sock action and more sexual action. As his dick was getting very hard again, Mindy was still barefoot as she did give john her socks that she gave the sockjob with. Gina was wearing a pair of white Nike ankle socks. Which to john were sexy but not as sexy as the over the knee socks, she gave him a footjob with.

After the earlier sexual activity, the three decided to start a movie and enjoy the night alone together. John and Mindy were cuddled up on the love seat and Gina was sprawled out over the couch. The living room was set up, with the couch and love seat in an "L" shape; with the Love seat against the back wall and the love seat along the side wall, and with the way Gina was laying john had a perfect view of Gina's socks. Which john enjoyed, but he wanted his new girlfriend to be wearing sexy socks too, but he didn't want to ask her to put some on for a fear of being creepy. So john just lived with the fact that he couldn't see his new girlfriend in sexy socks.

The movie played on, and john wasn't paying attention to the movie he was staring at his sister's socks and getting a hard on from staring at them. Which to John's surprise Mindy didn't notice the poking in her back. Then just as the movie got its midway point, Gina paused the movie and said.

"Bathroom breaks."

So as the Gina left the room flipped over and asked john.

"Would you like me to go put on some socks and relive that hard ass cock you have poking my back."

John nodded, in a surprised fashion, as Mindy got up and went to Gina's room to grab out a pair of socks out of her bag. Gina then returned to the living and sat back down on the couch. Then she noticed that Mindy was gone and asked john.

"Where is Mindy?"

"She went to get a pair of socks, uh, her feet were cold." John Replied.

"You have a boner don't you?" Gina questioned john.

"No, her feet were cold." John said.

"So are you saying that if i came over and put my feet on your cock, with my sexy ankle socks. You wont have a extreme hard on." Gina answered.

"Now that you said that, i will." John replied.

Then Mindy walked in the room with a pair of Knee high white addias socks. That is when Gina asks.

"John has a boner doesn't he?"

"Yeah, do you mind if i relieve it, while you watch the movie?" Mindy asked.

"No, go ahead but i want to have some fun later so don't make him shoot all of his cum." Gina replied.

Gina then gave john a dirty look for lying to her. That is when Mindy sat on the couch and whispered to john to lay on the floor and whip out his massive cock. John complied to Mindy demand and laid down on the floor and unzip his jeans and let his cock fly out. Mindy immediately wrapped her socked feet around his hard shaft and began stroking his cock. Up and down, her soft socked feet went, each fuzzy tickling johns cock and making him close his eyes in pleasure. Every time she went up his shaft she would tickle the tip of his cock with her toes, then as she went down his shaft she would rub her soft heel on his balls. Then John heard the movie pause again, john opened his eyes and noticed his sister sit in-between his legs. Then John watched as his sister lean over and as Mindy had a grip on his cock with her socked feet, Gina began to suck on John's cock.

The pure pleasure of feeling the warmth of his sister's mouth on his cock made him almost overload with pleasure. Not only was a girl's socked feet wrapped around his cock, at the same time a girl was giving him an amazing blowjob. John didn't care that it was his sister that was giving him a blowjob, all he knew he not only wanted a head bobbing up and down on his hard knob. He wanted socked feet rubbing down on his hard cock. So john grabbed the back of his sister head and began humping both Mindy's socked feet but also Gina's warm wet mouth. Each time he went deeper into his sister's mouth he felt a tongue tickling the bottom of his shaft. It didn't take long before he had to cum. He left both his sister know and Mindy know, that is when his sister flipped around and instead of coming on Mindy's socks, His sister allowed him to use her socked feet to finish the Job. That is when his load shot out like a missile all over Gina's feet. Then like earlier Gina began tickling his balls with her toes which made john laugh.

After Gina got up john began to get up that is when Mindy stopped him and whispered in his ear that he could stay down there and Mindy would rest her feet on John's cock and if John got hard, she would rub his cock gently with her toes. John loved this idea, so he laid there, with his semi limp cock laying out on his stomach. Mindy then laced her socked feet on his cock. Then Gina reentered the room and saw john on the floor with his cock under Mindy's socked feet and giggled and approved of it. Then Gina left the room again and came back in with a pair of Knee high stripped toe socks.

Then sat down on the love seat with Mindy and placed her feet on John's stomach and then continued to watch the movie.

(To be continued)

Sockloverz
Sockloverz
43 Followers