Sister's and Friends Socked Fun Ch. 03

Story Info
The night continues.
834 words
4.29
42.7k
38

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sockloverz
Sockloverz
43 Followers

John had been lying out on the floor with Mindy's white knee high socked feet rubbing his dick along with once in a while his sister rubbing her colorful stripped socked feet along the head of his cock for a good hour, while watching a movie. Now no one was paying attention to the movie, Mindy was paying attention to the pressure that she applied to John's cock, and the pleasure she caused John. Gina was paying attention to her tickling John's stomach and the tip of his cock. John of course was in pure pleasure, he was laughing at the tickling his sister was inflicting on his stomach and his cock was as hard as a rock from Mindy not only rubbing his cock with her soles, but the tickling of his shaft by her toes. John couldn't believe his fantasies were coming true when it to his sock fetish.

When the movie was over, Mindy got up and turned off the movie and told John, and Mindy she was going to bed. Mindy then said, she was going to join her, she let off of John's hard cock and got up and left the room. John laid there and couldn't believe that they just left him there with his cock lying out; rock hard. He laid there for a while hoping one of them would come back, and help relieve his cock. He laid there for about fifteen minutes and still no one came back. So John with a hard on decided to go to bed and relieve himself with the over the knee socks Mindy had given him. He got up, zipped up his pants, fighting his cock the whole way as he zipped up his pants. He then headed down the hall to his room. He noticed his door was closed; he got up to the door and opened it. Once he looked inside in his room, he saw another note on his bed. It walked up to the bed and picked up the note.

Dear John,

Mindy and I, know you still have a hard on and want some more sock action but we were so tired from all the sock action we had given that we both decided to go to bed. Now you know me would I ever leave you hanging or in this case leave with a rock hard cock, no I wouldn't. So what Mindy and I decided to leave my sock drawer and all the socks she brought in your room. My socks of course are in the Drawer, her socks are in a bag in that Drawer. The Drawer is underneath your bed and all the socks in that drawer are just as much yours for pleasure as they are mine and Mindy's. So enjoy the socks and you will see the pair of white knee high socks Mindy wore while we "watched" movie.

Enjoy & love you,

Gina & Mindy

P.S: Leave your cock out of your pants because there will be a surprise for you in the morning.

John the proceeded to hug the letter then quickly looked underneath his bed and saw the drawer full of socks. He pulled out the drawer and looked at the colorfulness of the drawer. He saw socks from ankle socks of all colors to many pairs of colorful knee high socks. Then he saw Mindy's White knee high socks laying on top of the drawer, he quickly whipped out his hard cock and began messaging it with the socks. They felt good, not as good as they did on Mindy's foot but it will do. Then he started using some of his sister's socks. He started with a pair of green ankle socks, then finished his first load in the pair of over the knee socks, remember the black ones with white stripes on them.

Then he relaxed for a little while, then he got back at it for one more go with his sisters socks. He pulled out his favorite pair of ankle socks, she has. They were a pair of Old navy socks, with a blue toe and heel and they were very soft. He always loved to watch his sister walk around in these socks and he always got excited when he got a chance to use these socks, after she wore them. After john blew his load up in the over the knee socks, or what john now refers to them as cum socks.

John then stuffed his sister's old navy socks, underneath his pillow, so he could possibly get a footjob from his sister in them. John then fell asleep, time passed by pretty fast in his sleep. As he slept, he dreamed about what the next morning awakening was going to be. Was it going to be, Mindy sucking him off, was it his sister using the old navy socks to get him off, he wanted to know so bad. Then the time came and John woke to.

Sockloverz
Sockloverz
43 Followers