Sisters and Girlfriends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimbabwe88
Jimbabwe88
187 Followers

Ellie buried her face in her bed so as not to scream when she finally came.

#

Ariel had Ellie's clit between her lips. She had two fingers probing her slick pussy and with each thrust she curled her fingers up slightly so as to hit Ellie's G-spot.

Ellie's fingers were lost in the sea of red hair between her thighs. They clenched around clumps of hair and she kept her girlfriend's face buried in her sodden cunt. She bucked her hips, grinding her pussy into Ariel's mouth.

"Oh, fuck," Ellie screamed. "Right there! Stay there, Ariel!" Her eyes opened all the way and her muscles tightened. Her thighs clamped around Ariel's head and Ellie's neck stiffened as her head lifted slightly up off of the bed. Her teeth were clenched tightly as she was ready to cum. Her whole body tingled and then all at once it happened.

Fireworks went off in her mind. Chocolate rained down from the sky. Multiple Ariels pleasured her at once. Every pleasurable thing in the world happened at once as she screamed, "YES! YES! YES!"

Ellie had cum. Her wetness dripped from her cunt and Ariel lapped it up. Her lips, chin, cheeks, nose, and fingers were all glistening with pleasure. Ariel grinned up at Ellie as the blonde went numb, her body doing nothing more than twitching in certain areas. Ariel flicked her tongue against Ellie's reddened, erect clit which elicited a meek moan from her spent girlfriend.

"I see I did a spectacular job at pleasing you," Ariel said proudly.

"Oh, most definitely," Ellie gasped.

Ariel crawled up Ellie's body and lay next to her girlfriend. She kissed her red, sweaty cheek and nuzzled her face into Ellie's neck. "Imagine if I had been your sister," Ariel whispered.

Ellie giggled. "Yeah, right..."

"Well, it is your fantasy after all." Ariel's voice had changed.

Ellie furrowed her brow. "What...?" She turned her head to see Abby lying beside her.

#

Ellie's panties were soaked. Still, she rubbed her clit, though. As she saw Abby in her mind lying beside her, her rubbing at her clit only intensified. She didn't want to put herself through the torture of imagining Abby pleasuring her, but she was too horny to stop herself. She went with the fantasy as her fingers pressed harder into her soaked panties and against her hardened clit.

#

Abby had removed her clothes. She grinned seductively down at her sister. "I know you want me," she teased. She lowered her face to Ellie's. "I want you, too."

Ellie lifted her head and pressed her lips to Abby's. Their bodies tangled together as they rolled all over Ellie's bed - hands exploring each other's bodies and tongues exploring each other's mouths. Both sisters moaned into each other. When they finally stopped rolling around Abby was on top again.

"It's been too long," Abby whispered. "A year is a long time to go without seeing your sister."

"What are you going to do about that?" Ellie asked, gasping - her curiosity getting the best of her.

Abby's lustful gaze was enough to cause Ellie to shiver. Abby lowered her lips to Ellie's ear. "Sixty-nine," she whispered.

Ellie's heart skipped a beat. She gasped and then suddenly Abby was shifting on top of her sister. Her knees were on either side of Ellie's face and her wet pussy was hanging over her mouth. Ellie licked her lips and stared up at the gorgeous, pink slit as it slowly descended upon her mouth. It wasn't coming down fast enough, so Ellie lifted her head and stuck her lips into the warm vulva of her sister.

Abby let out a loud moan. "Oh, Ellie..."

Ellie kissed the left side of her labia and then the right. She savored her sister's juices on her lips and her tongue. She ran the flat of her tongue up the slit collecting more of her sister's delightful taste. Abby moaned again, but quickly lowered her own face to her sister's pussy.

Ellie's leg twitched as a sudden jolt of pleasure went up her spine.

"Oh my God," Ellie cried out. "Bury your face in my cunt!" Ellie lifted her hips and bucked her pussy into Abby's mouth. Meanwhile, Ellie brought her hands around Abby's thighs and rested them on her ass. She pressed down on her sister's rear, forcing her pussy against her mouth. She lapped at her sister's cunt vigorously.

The two sisters sucked at each other's cunts with lust, with passion, with desire. Juices coated both of their lips and chins as they did so. Abby pulled up, letting some of her sister's labia pull from between her lips. Ellie shuddered and moaned into Abby's juicy cunt. Abby eyed her sister's clit and then took it between her lips. Ellie dropped her head to the mattress and let out a loud moan - so loud, in fact, that had this not been a fantasy she was sure her parents would have heard her downstairs.

"Oh, fuck me, Abby," Ellie groaned.

Abby pulled the clit from her mouth. "That's what I'm doing," Abby replied teasingly. She went back to Ellie's clit and ran her tongue over it before sucking it back up.

Ellie let out another moan and then buried her face in her sister's cunt. Juices coated her lips, chin, nose, and tongue. She darted her tongue in and out of Abby's tight, wet hole and then ran the flat of her tongue down and then up Abby's pussy again.

Abby moaned as she kept sucking Ellie's clit. The pleasure was too much. Her release was coming and it was coming fast. Both sisters began bucking their hips.

#

Ellie furiously rubbed her clit. Her hand was inside her panties now and her slimy juices had covered her entire hand. She kept her face buried in her bed so as not to scream when she finally came. She only brought her head up to suck in air and then it would disappear into the blankets again.

#

Both sisters cried out in ecstasy. Their moans were muffled by the pussies their faces were buried in. Their sibling's juices filled their mouths and coated their tongues. And, just as before with her girlfriend, Ellie let loose another orgasm. Abby did the same.

Juices gushed out from their pussies and splattered the girls in their faces. They lapped at each other's cunts, making sure to suck up all of their juices. Their bodies quivered and Abby rolled off of Ellie. Their hearts were pounding in their chests as Abby turned around and snuggled up against her sister. Their faces were flushed.

"That was incredible," Abby said, catching her breath.

Ellie nodded. "Yeah..."

"We need to do this more often."

"I agree." Ellie managed to catch her breath and calm down. Her eyes fluttered as a sense of tiredness washed over her.

"I love you." Abby's voice had changed.

Ellie opened her eyes and looked beside her. Ariel had reappeared. She lifted her head and gazed into Ellie's icy blue eyes. "It's amazing what fantasies can do, isn't it?" She grinned and then nuzzled her face into Ellie's neck again.

Ellie grinned. "Yeah," she whispered.

#

Ellie's body had gone limp after her second orgasm. Her hand was still inside her panties and her face was turned so she could breathe. Her eyes were closed and much like in her fantasy, sleep had overtaken her. Her two orgasms had lulled her away peacefully for the evening.

# # #

Knock! Knock! Knock!

Ellie shot up from her bed, startled. What? Where am I?! The sun that had once shined its light into her bedroom had been cast out of the sky and replaced by the pale, crescent moon. Her room was dark albeit the little light cast from the street lights outside. Ellie lay with her eyes opened staring at the wall. Her arm was tingling as she pulled it out from under her weight. She could barely move it, it was so numb.

As feeling reentered her arm and her hand she began moving her fingers. They were sticky as was her panties. The fantasy from earlier came crashing back to her and she felt guilt wash over her.

"Ellie." Abby spoke lightly from the other side of the door. Two more knocks came. "Ellie, are you awake?"

Abby. The reason for Ellie's guilt. She had had sex with her sister in a successful attempt to get herself off. She buried her face in her bed and groaned. She ignored her younger sister thinking maybe she would go away if she thought she were asleep. I can't do this to Abby. She deserves a normal life where she can be with whomever she wants to be with and not have to hide it. Besides all of that, what would Ariel think if I told her I fucked my sister? Ellie groaned once more. This is why I never came back home. It was too damn hard to deal with the situation. And, I mean, sure, Ariel and I pretend to be sisters when we make love sometimes, but that's all it is - pretend!

Abby knocked two more times. She said nothing. Ellie remained quiet until she heard light footsteps walk away from her door. Great, I ignored her. Way to go! Ellie sat up and stared out the window from her bed. The neighbor's house across the street was dark except for one room upstairs. There were lights flashing dimly in the room as if a television was playing. It was probably the toddler's room or the mother's room, Ellie guessed.

Ellie pulled her phone out of her pants pocket. She had a single text message from her mother. 'Dinner's ready.' The time of the message read seven thirty-two. It was now nine fifty-three. Jesus, how long was I out? Ellie propped herself on the edge of the bed with her feet touching the floor. She reached over to turn on the lamp; the bright light left her blinded for a second. She adjusted herself and stood up. She looked down at her phone with a doleful gaze. I still have no message from Ariel. She sighed. My family deserves to see me. I should go downstairs be with them... You know, the reason I came home in the first place!

Ellie found her clothes she had discarded earlier. She put her bra on and then put her shirt on. She slipped a leg into her pants then stopped. She looked down at her soiled panties. She put on a fresh pair of panties and then she put her jeans on. She made her way out of her room.

As Ellie walked downstairs slowly, she could hear her parents talking in the kitchen. Abby was with them and she was giggling. Ellie couldn't help but smile at her sister's joy. She stepped off of the last step and turned into the kitchen. "Hey, look who's awake!" The jovial, boisterous shout of her father filled the room.

Ellie smiled raising an arm as if she were in class. "It's me. I'm awake."

Abby pulled the chair next to her out from under the table and patted her hand on the seat. "Come. Sit by me."

Ellie walked to the chair and sat down. Abby threw her arm around Ellie's neck, half hugging her sister. "I didn't mean to sleep that long," said Ellie.

"You missed dinner," replied Abby. "I tried waking you up earlier, but your room was dead silent."

"I don't even remember hearing anything. I woke up and had a text message from mom. I didn't even hear it buzz." Ellie looked at her mother.

"There's still some food left." Her mother got up and pulled a plate with tin foil wrapped around it and a Tupperware bowl out of the refrigerator. "We had pork chops and mashed potatoes. Would you like me to heat some up for you?"

Ellie's stomach growled. She hadn't been hungry before but the mention of food made her want to eat. "Do we have ketchup?"

Her mother furrowed her brow. "What kind of question is that? Of course, we have ketchup. We bought some the other day just for you."

Ellie's face lit up. A grin crossed her face. One year and they still keep ketchup for me. Ellie was the only one in the family who liked ketchup, except Abby who only liked it with French fries. Abby brought her lips close to Ellie's ear. "Your Aaron-face is showing."

Ellie's eyes went wide. Abby, no! "Aaron?" Her father looked quizzically at Ellie. "Who is Aaron?"

Ellie's mother pulled a plate from the cabinet and sat a pork chop and some mashed potatoes on the plate. "Do you have a boyfriend, Ellie?"

Ellie's face turned redder than it already was. She scowled at Abby. Her sister returned the scowl and then morphed it in to a teasing smile. Not exactly, mom. "Um," Ellie shrugged her shoulders. She hated lying to her parents and she especially hated lying to Abby. "Yes?"

"Yes?" Her father raised his eyebrows, confused. "You don't know if he's your boyfriend?"

Ellie sighed. "No, he is my boyfriend. I didn't mean to answer that with an inflection."

"How long have you two been dating?" Asked Abby, excited to finally get to know more about her sister and her 'boyfriend'. She removed her arm from around her sister's neck.

Why couldn't I have just told Abby the truth and told her to keep it quiet? "Oh, we've been dating for almost two years."

Victor looked at her with a serious expression drawn on his face. "I'm not going to have to go to jail for you, am I?"

Abby giggled which made Ellie giggle. "No, dad, you won't have to go to jail for me."

"Good, I just wanted to make sure." Her father sat back in his chair, relieved.

Olivia pulled the plate out of the microwave. She quickly sat it on the table. "Be careful, the plate is hot. If the food isn't just let me know and I'll put it back in the microwave for you."

Ellie thanked her mother and stood up from the kitchen table. She went to the refrigerator and grabbed the large bottle of Heinz ketchup. The best and only ketchup!

"Oh, I'm sorry, honey," said Olivia, shaking her head. "And you just asked me about it, too."

Ellie chuckled. "It's okay, mom. I can get some things by myself." She turned to her parents and joked, "But, as the Queen I do expect you to do most of my bidding for the rest of the summer."

Victor smiled at the joke. When Ellie was a teenager she often had a bit of an attitude. She demanded things more than she asked for them and as an insult her father started referring to her as Queen. When she came out of the attitude phase the Queen nickname stuck and Ellie accepted it. Her father now used it as a lovingly joke title for his eldest daughter. Ellie enjoyed playing off of them with the nickname.

Ellie sat down at the table squirting ketchup on her pork chop. It was nice to be with her family again. She loved being here even if she still had bottled up feelings for Abby. It felt nice to be comforted and loved by the people she loved dearest. She cut off a piece of pork chop that rested on her plate and put it in her mouth. The pan-fried meat coupled with the sweet and salty taste of ketchup filled her mouth with deliciousness. She chewed it savoring the taste and her stomach couldn't be happier as the food slid down her throat.

# # #

After eating and talking more with her family, Ellie went back to her room. She stood by her bed and checked her phone. It was eleven twenty-two. Still no messages or missed calls from Ariel. She sighed as her bottom lip jutted out. She sat her phone on the nightstand next to her bed and plugged it in to the charger. She wanted to take her mind off of Ariel's absence. She pulled her gaming bag up off the floor sitting it on her bed. She opened it and in it sat her Playstation three, two controllers and the necessary cables needed to connect it.

She grinned. With so much free time I'll have this summer I can spend it with family, making friends and doing things outside. Of course, that wouldn't qualify me as much of a gamer if I did all of that. Ellie chuckled at her own thought. Besides, I have more Platinum trophies to obtain!

Ellie took her console over to her entertainment center. She reached behind the TV to connect the cables. She fed them through a hole in the back of the entertainment center that led to an empty shelf. She stopped and cocked her head. Why is this shelf empty? Suddenly she realized what was missing. Where's my Xbox three sixty?! Who would take her Xbox? Abby!

Ellie marched to Abby's room. She knocked on the door with ferocity. "Abby!" Ellie yelled. "There's something missing from my room!"

Abby opened her door. Her lips curved up forming a small smile. "Ellie, I-"

"Where's my Xbox three sixty, Abby," Ellie inquired, cutting her younger sister off.

"It-it's in here." Abby looked down twirling a pigtail between her fingers, feeling ashamed.

"Why? Why is my Xbox in your room?" Ellie crossed her arms. She wasn't trying to be intentionally angry with her sister she just hated people taking things without permission.

"I-I just wanted to play. I know you like video games and I thought-" Abby looked up at her sister, face flushed. "I thought if I started playing we could reconnect a little more. I figured it would be a nice way for us to bond."

Ellie's eyes softened at Abby's reasoning for taking her Xbox. Her arms went limp. Way to be a jerk. She wants to spend time with you and here you are yelling at her! Ellie lowered her head in shame. "I-I'm sorry, Abby. I didn't mean to yell."

Abby brought her hand to Ellie's shoulder. "It's okay. I know you didn't mean it. I should have asked you before taking your game." Abby smiled at Ellie, pointing her thumb over her shoulder. "Do you want to watch me play?"

Ellie, not wanting to reject her sister after her unnecessary spat, smiled back at Abby. "What are you playing?"

"Well," Abby turned around, "I've been trying to play Dead Space. I saw the poster in your room and figured it must be one of your favorites. If Ellie likes it then it must be good." The sentiment touched Ellie's heart. Aw, she's so sweet. She followed her sister into her room. "Unfortunately, the game gets too intense in the first two minutes and I have to turn it off every time."

Ellie laughed. "The once fearless Abby is scared of a video game?"

Abby shoved Ellie playfully. "I'm still fearless! I just... need someone to watch my back." Abby bit her lower lip moving her eyes to meet Ellie's.

You're too damn adorable, Abby. "Okay, I'll watch you play. I'll be your protector, Isaac's guardian angel." Abby turned on the bulky, square TV and used the Xbox controller to turn on the system. Ellie looked at the set up. This is no scene for video games at least not these video games. "Turn off the Xbox."

"What?" Abby asked, looking at Ellie, confused. "But, you just said-"

"I know. You're still going to play and I'm still going to watch. We're just going to do it in my room. I have a room actually built for gamers." Ellie grinned at Abby. Abby smiled widely.

Ellie continued connecting the Playstation three setting it in the spot the Xbox once sat. She turned on her TV and the system. She motioned for Abby to close the door. She picked up the remote to her surround sound and clicked it on. She dug into her gaming bag and pulled out her copy of Dead Space for the Playstation three. She looked at Abby. "I really like this game."

"I can tell."

"I even got the Platinum trophy for it," Ellie said, excitedly. Abby just continued to smile, her sister's words going over her head. She's not a gamer. Digital trophies mean nothing to her.

Ellie handed Abby the Playstation controller. She frowned. "I was just getting used to the Xbox controller."

"Don't worry, Abby. It's practically the same, just smaller. The 'Y' on the three sixty controller is the triangle on the PS three controller. 'B' is circle; 'A' is 'X'; 'X' is square. Everything else is the same except the joystick and the D-pad on the left side of the controller."

Jimbabwe88
Jimbabwe88
187 Followers