Sisters and Girlfriends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimbabwe88
Jimbabwe88
188 Followers

Abby gripped the controller. She placed her thumbs on the joysticks. "I actually kinda like it. It feels more comfortable in my hands."

"It's smaller; it's easier to grasp with smaller hands like yours." Abby furrowed her brows at Ellie. Ellie stammered, "Not that having small hands is bad." She immediately thought back to her time with Ariel in the car earlier that day; her smooth, delicate hands touching her and pleasuring her. A tingling feeling ran down her spine and dissipated in her groin.

"...Ellie." Ellie shook her head, bringing herself out of her own erotic memory.

"What?"

"Your Aaron-face was showing." Ellie blushed. She sat down next to Abby as she started the game. "Have you called him, today?"

She rolled her eyes, quizzically. "Who?"

"Aaron."

Right. I should just tell Abby I'm a lesbian. It'd make it a lot easier instead of remembering who Aaron is every time she asks me about Ariel."Yes, she didn't answer." Ellie immediately caught herself. "I mean, he didn't answer!"

Abby stared intently at the screen. "Maybe he's busy?"

Ellie sighed, looking at her phone on the table. "Yeah..."

As the game loaded up to the main menu, creepy music filled the room. "The main menu doesn't do anything to make this game less scary," Abby commented.

"It's not supposed to," whispered Ellie turning her attention back to Abby. "Now press Start."

Abby pressed the Start button on the controller and the game began. Static noise from the game enveloped the room from the surround sound speakers. Abby and Ellie watched the cut scene play. A character from the game, Nicole, began talking. Abby turned her head slightly towards Ellie and she leaned back into her sister. Ellie, caught off guard, moved her arms as Abby leaned into her sister's chest. She whispered to her older sister, "Thank you for coming home."

Ellie's breathing became shallow. Don't push her away, Ellie. Be here for her! She wants you to watch her play this game. Be the big sister that you are. Ellie swallowed the lump in her throat. The peach and mango aroma of her shampoo wafted its way from Abby's clean hair to Ellie's nostrils. Her pigtails rested over her breasts.

As Ellie stared down at her sister, she noticed the tiniest bit of wetness filling soaking into her panties. She had the sudden urge to wrap her arms around Abby and kiss her. Control yourself! Control! Ellie brought her arms up and placed them gently around Abby's waist. Keep doing this and nothing stupid that'll scare her off.

The cut scene to the game switched to the main crew sitting in a space ship heading towards another ship, the USG Ishimura, the setting of the game. Abby spoke in a muffled voice as if being heard through an intercom system, "Welcome to the USG Ishimura. Population: dead!"

Ellie chuckled, nervously, at her sister. "Making jokes won't ease the tension."

Abby sighed. "I know. But, I keep hoping it'll help."

When the cut scene ended and Abby was finally able to control Isaac Clarke she just moved him about, not wanting to actually start the game. "So, Ellie, you have a boyfriend." Ellie's nervousness faded in to annoyance as she rolled her eyes knowing more questions of 'Aaron' was coming. "Well, I have one, too."

Ellie's eyes widened. Not what I was expecting at all! "You do? Who is he? Do I know him?"

Abby chuckled at her sister's surprise. "I don't know if you know him or not? You probably don't. He only started my school this past year, so I guess that means you wouldn't know him. He's new." Ellie was intrigued. She kept listening to her sister. "His name is Kevin. He's tall and very charming. He's very handsome and quite intelligent, like you," Abby gushed. "He's also got black hair - like jet black hair. My only complaint about him is his goatee. It's so prickly and sometimes it hurts to kiss him. He won't shave it. He refuses. Though, he treats me kindly enough so I put up with the facial hair."

"He sounds," Ellie stumbled on her thought, "...great." Ellie wasn't sure how to feel. She could tell Abby really liked this guy which was great, but Ellie really loved Abby. How can I get passed you Abby if you're with someone else? Just then the solution hit her. She had answered her own question. You're with someone else. I'm with someone else. If Kevin makes you happy then that's all I can really ask for and I can finally move on from you! Ellie's doleful expression evolved into an elated expression. To Ellie this was good news. It was the solution to her problem. What could go wrong? Abby is happy with Kevin and Ellie is happy with Ariel. It's the best of both worlds. Ellie squeezed her sister tightly. "Stop playing around and get to the game," commanded Ellie.

Abby tilted her head back at Ellie and furrowed her brow. "Fine, I'll go." Abby continued playing the game. She got to a room with Isaac where the ship went into lock down. The characters in the game started freaking out as a monster popped into the room with them and killed two of the five crew members. "Damn necromorphs!" Abby shouted. Suddenly she heard a crash from the surround sound and a necromorph was in the room with her. Isaac was unarmed.

"Run, Abby! Run!" Ellie shouted giggling as her sister began to twitch and fidget in her embrace. She cursed as she made Isaac run down the corridor to avoid death. Ellie continued watching and giggling at her sister's fear and panic from the game. Her sense of seducing her sister faded as the night went on, and as time passed Abby and Ellie eventually fell asleep in Ellie's bed, snuggling with each other. For once in a very long time Ellie could lay with her sister without thinking of her as anything more than a sister and that truly appeased her.

Jimbabwe88
Jimbabwe88
188 Followers