Sisters and Something More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,580 Followers

Alex, suddenly goosepimpling without Kara's feverish caresses, watched her sister—one of them—pump lightly on Supergirl's cock, resting a hand on her thigh, feeling Supergirl tremble with anticipation.

"Play with her balls, Kara," Alex found herself urging throatily. "We'll make her feel so good..." Her hands arced over her body. She would feel good too.

Kara cupped her doppelganger's balls, rolling them in her palm and squeezing the shaft with her other hand, pumping it up and down. The cockhead swelled further. The slit opened wide, beaded with precum.

"I'm going to taste her," Kara purred. "And Alex? I'm going to tell you all about how this cock tastes..."

Supergirl gaped, at the whorish actions of Alex and Kara, at herself as she arched her hips up, into the hand stroking her prick, caressing her balls. Kara licked her lips, her head dipping down, eyes boiling as they held contact with Supergirl the whole way.

She kissed the tip of Supergirl's cock, tongue barely touching the slit. Then, with a throaty moan, she ran her tongue over the cockhead, from its collar to the end of its underside. Alex leaned forward to watch. She was touching herself. For some reason, her fingers felt as good now as Kara's had.

Supergirl and Alex's eyes met, held as Kara's tongue flicked and probed, ran over every inch of the throbbing shaft. It was the only way Supergirl had to look at besides the eyes of Kara that she felt all over her. It was the only thing to distract her from what was happening.

It was the sight of Alex's lips as they parted wetly, letting out a gentle moan. Supergirl had never heard her sister so happy. She wasn't supposed to hear her sister that happy, that intimate happiness that came with another man, another woman. There was a limit to how happy she could make her sister!

But maybe there wasn't. Maybe she could be this, too, for Alex. Give her something more in exchange for all Alex had given and sacrificed for her. She could do this thing, this shameful thing—for Alex.

"Sweet," Kara murmured. "Very sweet..."

Her lips stayed open on the last word, then Supergirl's cockhead was between them. Alex saw Kara's cheeks dimple inward as she sucked hard, drawing the precum from Supergirl. Supergirl squirmed her panty-clad ass on the table, her skirt jostling away from her, flashing the sight of her bare hips at Alex. Both of them were moaning lightly, and so was Kara, with her mouth descending on Supergirl's cock. All three of them sounding alike. Like triplets.

Alex placed her hand over Kara's and pressed, making Kara's palm jam Supergirl's balls into her crotch. They were throbbing with need, full of molten cum that Alex could feel right through Kara's hand.

"Do you like it when I play with your balls at the same time?" Alex asked. She wasn't talking dirty. She was legitimately curious how it worked for Supergirl.

Supergirl nodded. Tears in her eyes. Her lips gently parted.

Kara lifted her glistening lips. "You should taste this sweet cock, Alex. Supergirl's cock is the sweetest one I've ever tasted. Go on, Alex. Taste your sister's cock."

Alex licked her dry lips and Kara shook her head.

"Not with those lips..."

***

Supergirl aimed her cock at Alex's pussy. The cock slipped inside easily, hungry pussy gobbling it up. Then, holding onto her ass, Supergirl began pumping.

"God, Alex, you're like the best big sister ever!" Kara trilled. "And you're gonna be a lot bigger when we're done!"

Alex groaned and took it, barely conscious of anything else. Not until Kara slapped her wickedly across the face.

"Play with my tits!" Kara ordered, and Alex obeyed, timidly at first, then working the nipples as she had before, making Kara shiver, making Kara hiss in satisfaction. Making Kara kiss Supergirl, encouraging her participation, and Supergirl fucked Alex harder, hungry pussy devouring her cock, Alex whimpering softly until she was forced to take one of Kara's nipples in her mouth.

With her mouth sucking tit, her pussy full of cock, Alex grabbed Supergirl's ass, bucked wildly, and came so hard that the flood of seed that ran out of her cunt and down the crack of her ass could've been hers.

"Kara," Alex whispered, "I need you."

Kara knew just what she needed, and gave it to her, her breasts bouncing all over the place as she slipped off the bed, skipped around to the other side, and jumped on beside Alex's face. Offering her pussy to Alex's mouth.

Alex didn't let her wait. She was as hot to suck Kara as Kara was to feel a tongue between her legs

Meanwhile, Supergirl's cock was getting a real workout from Alex's cunt. Her thrusts had sped up considerably. As Alex sucked her, Kara reached for Supergirl. Their mouths met and they palmed each other's heaving breasts.

"I'll come!" Kara wailed. Supergirl just hugged her tight, fucking into Alex's sloppy sex with abandon, her orgasm pulling closer and closer.

Suddenly, Alex felt Kara shudder convulsively. Her legs jerked, pussy, then exploding in a furious torrent of delicious juices. Just as Alex swallowed, she heard Supergirl cry "Fuck it! Oh, Christ, fuck it!" And Supergirl's hips pushed up against her groin and her cock was impossible to separate from Alex's cunt. Alex felt pure liquid sex shoot between her legs like a tidal wave, pour into her mouth as well, rolling over her tongue and down her throat and up her cunt. She gobbled it feverishly.

"It feels so good, doesn't it!?" Kara cried. "Eating pussy, taking cock—anything so long as it's your sister! You'll do anything for us and we'll do anything to you!" She clapped her hand on Supergirl as she came, laughing. "Doesn't it feel good being inside her? Can't you tell how much she loves it? You're a whore, Alex! You're our own personal whores!"

Flood gates seemed to have opened, powerful jets of cum seeming to be forced through every opening Alex had. She felt she was going to choke, and gasped desperately for air as spurt after spurt of cum, thick, hearty, and tart, poured interminably into her. It seemed as though cum was entering her through every opening of her body, leaving an overwhelming feeling of being penetrated, possessed, enormously wet. She felt very feminine, very fulfilled.

She couldn't help a moan that opened her mouth, and sent the still spurting cream down her chin, onto her breasts. Alex reached her fulfillment, jagged and intense in a fit of coughing.

The three collapsed in a sweating, panting heap. Alex couldn't speak for a long time.

But Kara could.

"Where'd you leave the Blood Orange Kryptonite?" she asked Supergirl.

***

When Kara came inside her, Alex felt the same way she had when she'd gone down on her—that her cum was endless.

It churned her cunt to a creamy froth, Alex milking her cock dry as they came together for what felt like hours, until at last Kara was drained. She slowed and breathed again. Kara worked her hips a bit longer, drawing it out, working off the last spasms of her impossible climax. Then they lay together, still linked, still smiling.

Despite her own enormous orgasm, Kara remained hard as a rock in Alex's melted pussy.

Alex knew it couldn't last. Knew that when this was over, however it ended, that Kara would blame herself for it. That her relationship with her sister would be irreparably damaged, all for the sake of sex. Not even loving sex. Alex was letting herself be used like a whore, like a complete slut, because that was what she got off on. That was what made her come harder than she'd ever come before. Rough, kinky sex with her sister. Her father would be so disappointed in her. Her mother would probably disown her. Even J'onn would lose all respect for her.

Then Supergirl stepped forward, offering her cock to Alex's face, and Kara did the same, her huge cock slipping easily from Alex's cunt to take up position next to Supergirl's.

Kara smiled, watching Alex look from one cock to the other. Both were level with her face, only inches apart. She saw the way Alex wanted them, both of them, and her and Supergirl too.

"And you call me the big sister!" Alex moaned, arching her back, showing off her breasts.

Kara couldn't control herself, not when she was so unaccustomed to having a cock. She grabbed herself and began jerking off. And when Supergirl saw Alex's big tits and Kara masturbating frantically...

Suddenly, instead of two cocky young women showing off, there were two uncontrolled hard-ons trying desperately to get themselves off.

Once again, Alex found she couldn't speak.

But she could roll onto her belly and wordlessly spread her asscheeks open.

When someone spat and began to lubricate her, she didn't know who it was and she didn't care.

***

A week later, the Red K had worn off. The Blood Orange K too, for that matter. And Alex found that she'd been right. Her relationship with Kara had been changed forever.

I noticed your schedule has an hour break in it so if you take your pants off (yay!) the text read. I can strap-on you for at least twenty minutes c'mon PANTS OFF PANTS OFF :D :D :D

Alex put down her phone. Her office was in the middle of the DEO. One of the most heavily secured, monitored, well-fortified places on Earth.

She took her pants off and pictured the face Kara had made as she'd sent that message.

She wondered if Kara had been wearing the glasses...

Zev95
Zev95
1,580 Followers
12