Sister's Art Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pojeeto
Pojeeto
79 Followers

“No, it’s ok, sis. There’s still time if you want to do it. Just hurry.” My sister had my cum all over her shirt, there was porn on the TV that my sister had chosen, and there was a plaster mold of my mother’s tits sitting in front of me. I had all that I needed to keep me hard. “Look sis, I’m the one that should be apologizing. I lost control, and it’s my fault, not yours. It’s OK, really.”

“Are you sure? Doesn’t it make you feel bad when I touch you like that?”

“Like I said, you ARE a woman and for me any touch is better than what I’m getting. I’m not likely to look a gift horse in the mouth. Really I should be thanking you.”

“Really?” She started padding the plaster on my rigid prick. “It was kind of fun the way it throbbed in my hand like that. I’ve never had a guy cum in my hand like that before. Maybe I should thank you too.”

I liked the feeling of having my cock out in front of my sister. It felt liberating that she didn’t mind me being aroused in front of her or even because of her.

“I’m glad that we’re both comfortable with this. It’s kind of neat if you think about it.”

“It is neat. I don’t think that there’s anything wrong with being able to share this sort of thing with each other. I don’t mind if you’re excited, in fact I’m really proud.” My sister replied.

We sat there watching the porn together for a while. My sister frequently looked at her watch and other times spaced out. After one of her space out sessions, she turned to me. “Do you really like mom’s boobs that much? I mean, aren’t they weird or something with those big nipples?”

“No, I think that they are great. To be honest though, I didn’t even give them that much thought till the other day when I saw you putting the plaster on them. They looked so nice and soft. I would give almost anything to feel them like you did. Put them in my hands and move them around like that.”

My sister chuckled. “I just might be able to help you with that.”

“OK, now you’re joking with me. I don’t’ need to be made fun of.”

“No, really, in fact I have a plan, and you would get to do exactly what I did to mom’s breasts. She probably won’t even mind.”

“I’d rather not. I mean that’s just going to far. Looking is one thing, but actually rubbing them…and why wouldn’t she stop me from fondling her like that?” I shook my head. “That’s not a good idea sis. I’ll have to turn you down.” She looked very let down at this. “Why do you want to do this anyway? What do you care if I touch them or not? There’s nothing in it for you.”

“I was going to ask for something in return, just a little favor.”

“Would it have anything to do with the car?”

“Well, I’m not going to tell you now. You’ll just have to wonder.”

“I don’t even care, what do you think about that?”

She sat there with her arms crossed. She didn’t seem to mind her wet shirt that much. I on the other hand turned to the TV as if to ignore her.

She leaned down and whispered into my ear, “Big, soft, fleshy…hard nipples…” drawing out every syllable. She knew that she had me.

“Ok, I’ll do it, but only if she says it’s ok.”

“I’m sure she will.”

“So what is it that you want from me?”

“I want you to make a plaster of me from my thighs to my belly button and then my face.”

“Naked?”

“Yeah. The only thing is that you can’t tell mom. She’s already mad enough that I touched your penis. The last thing we need is for her to find out that you rubbed plaster all over my naked body.”

“Don’t forget this little incident…” I don’t think that I could have been more turned on in my life. My sister was going to arrange for me to rub my mother’s tits and all I had to do was to rub plaster on her naked pussy and face. Things were getting good and fast.

***

I pulled in the driveway the next day and walked into the house. My mother walked up to me and hugged me.

“I heard that you want to start getting into art. I’m so proud of you. I always knew that you had it in you. And to think that you were just waiting for sculpture to grab your imagination.”

“Excuse me?”

“Your sister tells me that you are going to start learning how to work with plaster from her. She says that you will start by copying her projects for a while and then you will start to come up with your own ideas. I think that’s great. We are both going to be available tonight to start if you would like.”

“You’re all right with this?”

“Of course. It’s ART!!” She said the last word with a sort of reverent zeal as if it would justify anything. I wasn’t sure that we were talking about the same thing, but just in case we weren’t, I didn’t say anything. My plan was to just show up and if things went right, all the better.

I went up to my room and tried to keep myself busy till it was time to go to work. The problem was that there was nothing that could keep my interest. The excitement of what was possibly going to happen tonight was just too much. Most of the time I spent with an erection which gave me the idea of putting on spandex in order to try and hide my erection as best I could.

I looked at the clock and it was time. I was already partly hard as I opened the door and went to my mother’s room. When I came in, my sister was sitting there talking to my mother. My mother was wearing a robe and had her dirty blonde hair pulled back. Things were looking good. As I passed the desk, I noticed the garbage can that my mother had thrown the plaster penis into. The only thing was, while the rest of the garbage was in there, the penis was gone. In my mind however, it could have been either one who took it.

“Everything’s ready when you are.” My sister said with a sort of knowing tone in her voice. “I’ve got the Vaseline and the plaster. Just make sure not to get any on mom’s robe.”

“I’d appreciate that.” My mother threw in.

I walked over to my mother who then opened her robe from the waist up. She pulled back the sides and took the sleeves off her shoulders. For the first time she was in front of me showing me her breasts and she wanted me to look at them. Not only did she want me to look at them, she wanted me to touch them.

My mother took some of the Vaseline from the jar and started to rub in onto her fleshy mounds. As she did, her nipples jutted out. Meanwhile, inside my spandex, I was throbbing and it felt like I was red hot.

“Hel-LO-o…” My mother woke me from my gaze. “I’m ready now.” She took on a lecturing tone. “Remember you’re not here to get an eye full of mommy, you’re here for a higher purpose.”

“Ok, sorry mom.” I dipped my fingers into the viscous plaster and scooped as much as I could without spilling. The thick liquid started to run and I had to move my hand quickly so that when I got it to my mother’s breasts, I hit them a little hard and they jiggled a bit. Mother let out a little noise. The liquid smoothed over nicely, but I wasn’t even paying attention to that. I was concentrating on the feel of my mother’s tits giving way under my wiping motions. Scooping more plaster I put it just above my mother’s areola and nipple smoothing it down. Her nipple sprang out between my knuckles. It was hard, but moved easily when I pushed it side to side. I must have spent a little too much time on it because I saw my sister behind my mother rubbing her own tits and making mocking faces at me. She tapped her watch and I knew that it was time to get on with it.

I spread the rest of the plaster trying to be as professional as I could. My mother watched the whole time with a pleasant look on her face. It seemed to me that she enjoyed it in some way. She might not have wanted to tell me she liked me touching her nipples like that, but it had to feel nice for her.

“See, that wasn’t so bad, now was it?” My mother asked ironically.

“I guess I could do that again.” I said trying to keep the irony going. “Mom, I think you have very nice breasts.”

“Don’t talk like that to your mother. It’s not right. As a compliment, thank you though, it was very nice.” In my head she had already returned it though. Based on the other night’s event, she obviously liked my cock.

***

Later that night I came into the kitchen to get a snack. My mother was at the sink washing her chest off. There was a time when I would have felt weird to see my mother like that, but now it seemed totally natural. She was fine with it, and I was too. Well, to be honest I was more than fine with it.

“Hi honey, just washing up. That stuff itches a little when it dries. I guess you know that though.” She blushed a little having made the connection.

“Can I talk to you about something?”

“Sure mom, what is it.” I sat down which helped to hide my erection.

“It’s about your sister.” Her nipples were pointing right at me as she talked. “I’m not a simpleton. I know what she did in order to make that plaster mold. On the one hand, there’s nothing wrong with it because it is just for art’s sake. On the other hand though, I don’t think your sister should be touching you like that. You two are far too young to understand the kind of feelings that contact like that brings, and if she were just some girl, it would be all right for you to experiment with her, but she’s not just some girl, she’s your sister. Do you know what I’m saying?”

“I understand, but we talked about it.”

“You did? What did you say?”

“We decided that it was all right to share certain things such as what turns us on and the very fact that we are turned on. We just had to separate the pleasure from the emotion. At first it was very confusing. I didn’t understand feeling like that about my sister. Then I realized that it was OK because she was a woman and it’s OK to enjoy a woman’s touch. We just have to take it for what it’s worth.”

“I must say, I’m a little impressed that you think that way. You must have put a lot of thought in to it.”

It was the same lie that I told my sister, but it seemed to work, and it seemed to make mother feel better. I didn’t want her worrying that we would take it too far and do something that would ruin our relationship. At the same time I was hoping that I could achieve the same agreement with my mother that I had with my sister. I wanted her to feel that it was OK to be turned on by her as long as there were limits.

“We both put a lot of thought into it. In fact, we came to an agreement. We decided that it was all right to be turned on by each other. There are limits, we just decided that they were not where they used to be.”

“I’m not sure I understand. Does this mean that you think it’s all right for her to play with you and jerk you off?”

“Well, that did happen once, but it was an accident. Really it was my fault.”

“You mean your sister…” She took on a distant look, then glanced down at my groin. “Held your penis while you ejaculated?”

“It was a one time thing, and neither of us intended it, or intends to do it again.”

“Well, I guess accidents happen.” She still looked like she was somewhere else, but at least her breasts were still there.

That was where our conversation ended. It was pretty difficult through most of it, but in the end I felt like my mother accepted things as they were. It might take her some time to think, but she would understand in the end.

***

My sister came the next day to collect on her debt. This time she was wearing the robe. She placed her supplies on the table in my room and laid back on the lawn chair. Her dark brown hair was pulled up on top of her head and she had no makeup on.

“Are you sure you know what you’re doing? You’ve only done it once before.”

“I think I got it. Don’t forget that I watched you do it twice as well.”

She tilted her head to the side and offered me the jar of Vaseline. I took it and realized that she wanted me to put it on.

“It’s only fair.” She said matter-of-factly.

She pulled her robe away and her body was revealed to me. My eyes followed the line from her face, where I was looking initially, down to her neck and on to her breasts. They were everything I had ever imagined. Just as large as mother’s but firmer and the nipples looked smaller and darker. They didn’t just jut out in front of her, they bulged at the sides. There was not one blemish on her smooth perfect skin. In short, they begged to be touched.

My gaze moved down to her flat belly with its perfect belly button and then on to the “V” that was made by her legs. The mound inside the “V” was shaven and a little pinkish.

“Don’t get too excited. We wouldn’t want you to have another accident.”

“Purely professional.” I mocked her.

“Start with my face, and then do my torso.”

I put the Vaseline on her face and then laid the plaster down. There were two straws coming out of her nose to help her breath. I looked down at her bare body and my mouth began to water. The Vaseline was cold so I let it warm up in my hands before I started to smooth it over her naked hairless body. I started at the belly button and worked my way down. I covered her legs and everything but her vagina. As I hesitated, she pointed to it as if to remind me, or perhaps to urge me on.

When my hand touched her outer lips, she shivered a little and so did I. My first time touching a pussy and it was nicer than any I had ever seen in a magazine. Her lips parted and I could see her little clit sticking out already. She must have been as turned on as I was. I moved my finger over her clit gently at first and then made little circles. Her body started writhing as I worked her like that. Her gyrations got more and more fevered until she put her hand up. I assumed that she was going to grab my hand and stop me, but instead, she felt where my hand was and then felt over to my crotch. She grabbed my meat through the fabric and rubbed it in her hand. After two strokes, she began to convulse wildly, the whole time keeping the mask steady. As a result, she grabbed me so hard that I thought she was going to tear the front off my shorts. Her body slowed down and eventually she let out a sigh through her nose straws along with a satisfied moan. She kept her grasp on my member though.

I wiped off her vagina and put some more Vaseline on it. Then I put the plaster down covering all of her body except for her feet and breasts. At this point I expected her to let go of me, but she didn’t. She took her other hand and made motions toward her breasts and started stroking me with vigor.

I grabbed her hand for a second so that I could get out my painfully hard erection and put it in her hand. She returned to stroking me and fondling her breast. Again, I was cumming in no time and my sperm came out all over her huge perfect tits.

She made a humming noise that sounded like “thank you” while I wiped off her chest.

To be continued…

Pojeeto
Pojeeto
79 Followers
12