Sisters at Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,877 Followers

Of course that professionalism didn't change the discomfort I felt about what would be coming. The sexual parts of Pete's script were pretty sketchy. He said he'd fill them out while we were in rehearsal, to make them feel more natural. But I knew that I would be naked. With my sister. Pretending to have sex with her. Even if no one else knew what was up, I did. Every single day I woke up and thought that I'd made a mistake and that I'd put an end to it somehow. But I was in too deep now. I wasn't like I could go into work one day and suddenly remember that my love interest was my sister and tell everyone we needed to start over. Plus, I wanted to keep my promise to her. In the few minutes after or before work in the day when we were alone, I could feel the excitement pulsing out of every pore of my sister's being. This was her dream, and I was making a sacrifice to make it happen. That felt too good to throw away. And if any of these issues bothered Dana, she pretended like it didn't.

Sometimes we would see each other after work, just briefly for dinner or something to talk. Somehow we didn't act like sisters then either. We discussed work and made small talk like we were co-workers. I suppose that it was easier for both of us that way. Keep the performance going, like we were method or something. Even when there was no one there who knew the difference.

"Alright Pete," Dana said. I was already out on the stage, but she hadn't been in the scene we were rehearsing. She came out from behind the curtain. She was wearing a skin-tight pair of black yoga pants and a tight white t-shirt. We weren't in costume yet, so that was fine. I looked over at her and convinced myself I was seeing Angie: a mixed up girl with a heart of gold who I found incredibly and unconditionally sexy. I wondered for a moment what Dana thought when she looked at me, but I pushed that thought aside.

"Okay, let's just start from the beginning I guess," Pete said. I picked up my script and started. The scene in question took place in a bathroom at a party. I won't bore you with the details but the story is that my character is in the bathroom having a panic attack and Dana walks in and takes care of me. My character never needed help from anyone, so at first I was supposed to lash out at Dana. But Dana persists and breaks through my exterior and we kiss. It is supposed to set up the whole dynamic of our relationship. It was a pretty well-written scene in general. The problem was I wasn't thinking about that, I was thinking: "I am going to passionately kiss my little sister!"

"Someone is in here!" I said as Dana knocked on the bathroom door, kicking off the scene. And soon we were in the middle of the scene. Pete would generally just let us give a scene a try once first, just to see where we took it. And that is what he did here.

Dana was great. She threw out the concerned, protective vibe she was supposed to have. She did little things that made it feel like she was truly concerned about me. These were the kinds of actions that you do naturally when in real life but can feel stilted when you try to affect them. Dana felt natural, she clearly was a good observer of human interaction and did an excellent job of playing it back. At the same time, I was generally playing my character as tempest contained. I threw out anger, but held it just below the surface so you'd know the menace was there. Dana played off it excellently, showing in her acting that she was keenly aware of my threat but also looking through it to the vulnerable human side underneath. I mean we really worked well playing against one another.

"Good," I heard Pete saying, "I can feel the underlying attraction there, that's what we want." That almost threw me for a second. Underlying attraction? I wasn't even focused on that, what were other people seeing? But I shook that feeling off and kept acting.

Now I was supposed to break down in the face of Dana's relentless attempts to help me. I dutifully did so. I fell to my knees on the bathroom floor. Dana moved over quickly and put her arm around me. She was perched on my right shoulder, her one arm draped over me back, her other hand resting on my leg. I looked into her eyes and saw concern there. She carefully brushed my hair out of my eyes and cooed at me soothingly. I whimpered my lines and she whispered back her own. Tears fell from my eyes and landed on her arm. I could feel her body pressed against mine. Her arm across my shoulder, her hand on my hip, her breast rubbing gently against my arm. I could feel the heat of her body and the warmth of her presence. She bit her lower lip in concern, drawing my eye to her beautiful lips and her deep blue eyes. Now was the moment of truth.

I decided to play it like I was acting sort of impulsively to this woman who refused to be pushed away despite all my attempts. For a moment I looked down at the bathroom floor. Then I looked up suddenly and reached my left arm across my body and placed it gently on her cheek. I turned my head and closed my eyes. I carefully guided her head down towards mine even while I was reaching my lips up.

Our mouths met, tenderly at first. I felt the soft skin of her lips pressed against mine and pulled her in closer. Her perfume smelled like springtime and filled my nose. I felt her pulling me in as well, wrapping her arms around my neck. I felt my pulse quicken and my head feel light. I opened my mouth, sliding my wet tongue against her lips, tasting her salty-sweet skin. Her mouth opened as well and my tongue plunged into her mouth. I melted into the supple warmth of her mouth. I tasted her slick tongue and rubbed against the hard smoothness of her teeth. I felt my jaw moving slowly, my mouth opening and closing as our tongue moved back and forth, sharing the open cavern that was our collective mouth. Our saliva and our tastes mixed together in lovely fashion.

I felt my body react to the kiss. My sense of smell was more acute and I could smell the animal energy she gave off below the light perfume. My knees felt brittle and my joints felt loose. My nipples were hard against my bra and I felt my pussy react to her kiss, getting wet and hot. I didn't have time to think about what this meant. I didn't know if I was acting or responding to my sister. It was all just there, and I was experiencing it. And enjoying it. And then, just as suddenly our kiss broke and after a few more lines, the scene was over.

"God damn girls!" I heard Pete saying, "That was fucking hot. I told you that there would be chemistry." I looked over at my sister and she was beaming with pride, smiling devilishly.

"Good job Eliza, you really nailed it," she said professionally. And I was still on my knees on the fake bathroom floor feeling horny and confused. What had just happened? I looked at Dana and didn't see any doubt or confusion on her face. She was just acting. I told myself that I had just turned in a great performance, so good that it had tricked my body into reacting sexually to my acting. And it was just that Dana was a good actress too. I shook off the feeling.

"You too," I said calmly. I stamped out my inner voices and moved on to the next scene.

* * * * *

I was standing outside of Dana's dressing room about two hours later. Rehearsal had wrapped up for the day and I'd waited until just about everyone else was gone. I knew my sister took forever to get ready for anything and I hadn't been wrong. The theater was pretty quiet by the time the door opened and she walked out. She looked pretty and comfortable, not like she'd been working since early in the morning.

"Have a good night Eliza," she said lightly, then she seemed to look around and check to see if anyone was around. She quickly realized we were alone. She relaxed a bit, "So what's up?" She knew I hadn't waited outside just to say goodbye.

"Well..." I started, and for a moment I was tongue-tied. Ever since the kiss there were two inter-related thoughts pounding in my brain. The first was that it was by far the most intense and confusing kiss I'd ever had and the second was that if that been so powerful, what would it mean when we had to be naked together? Would I break down entirely? Would I even be able to act? So I had decided that I needed to learn to be comfortable with the whole process. And ever since the kiss I'd been trying to figure out how to do that. Now I had to explain that plan to my sister.

"What is it..." Dana said, then dropping her voice lower, "sis?" I smiled, my sister breaking through her double character to make sure that I was alright. She gave me strength to keep going.

"Okay," I said, "So, you said you were running out of money. And I know we are getting paid now, but it isn't much. Especially for you."

"Yeah," she said, blushing and looking down at her feet. She looked vulnerable and beautiful. She was embarrassed by her money troubles, so I pushed on quickly.

"Well, I was thinking. You could come and stay on the couch bed in my apartment," I explained carefully, "And that would help us get comfortable with playing... with playing lovers in this play. We'd get to know each other better and be able to slip into that role." Dana's face lit up as it became clear that I wasn't just offering her charity, I was discussing an acting exercise.

"Yeah, I could do that," she said, "I mean I think we did really well today, but I know there are ways to improve. I really want to get this right." She spoke so fast that I couldn't help but giggle. She had boundless such boundless energy for this. After a few moments, though, I had to interrupt her.

"There is one thing," I said and she raised her eyebrows expectantly.

"What?"

"Well, you know we are going to have to... simulate having sex with one another," I said, now it was my turned to blush. Dana laughed a little.

"I know, isn't it so weird!" she said, clearly not having thought about it much beyond the novelty. That was the problem.

"I think if we wait until we get up on stage and then see each other naked... it could be very detrimental to one or both of our performances," I explained.

"So what are you saying," she said, tilting her head to the side and pursing her lips quizzically.

"I am saying," I said, "We need to get comfortable seeing each other's bodies. When we are alone in the apartment...we need to be naked." I let out a deep breath. It was such an odd request. But I knew it was right, I knew about having to feel comfortable in a role. If the first time I saw my little sister naked was when I had to pretend to have sex with her in a room full of people, I knew it wouldn't work. I told myself all of those things. And ignored a voice deep inside that hinted that there was something else as well. Dana, professionally, considered my offer for a moment and then spoke.

"You are a great actress Eliza," she said, "If you think it is a good idea, I agree." And with that, we prepared to go home.

* * * * *

A little less than an hour later, Dana and I walked into my apartment. It was a relatively small place, just a kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, and a very small living room. If I opened the couch bed the whole place would be full. We'd decided to swing by Dana's place just briefly to grab some clothes and a toothbrush. She paid month-to-month and still had a week and a half on her lease. We'd get her things a bit at a time.

"It's been awhile since I've been here," Dana said, putting her night bag down on the counter and then flopping onto the couch. I sat down next to her.

"I know, I'm so busy," I explained, which was true. I rarely got to see my family as much as I liked.

"That's why this job is so great!" Dana said enthusiastically.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, when I was really little we were together almost constantly. Mom made you watch me while she went to work or did something for Jack or Colin or Rob or Dad. And then you were sort of gone."

"I am..." I started; I always felt like I abandoned my family, I felt the need to explain.

"No, I understand. Believe me; I wouldn't want to be someone's second mom when I was 18. It's just great, no we get to be together and I am not a burden. We just get to have fun together, and get paid to do it," she said and I smiled.

"I've had fun too Dana," I said. And for a few minutes we just talked about the play and what we thought and ever reminisced about old times and home. And it just felt so good to be with my sister and get caught up with her. But more than going over good old times, it was nice to hear about her life. Hear her opinions on acting or about the world. I got to know her not as my snotty little sister, but as the adult sister I would have for the rest of my life. She wasn't a kid anymore, she was a woman and my friend. And she was lovely. Near the end of our conversation, uncontrollably, I leaned forward and wrapped my arms around my sister. She hugged me close too. For a while we just basked in the fact that we could never lose that special bond. Sisterhood or whatever you'd call in. Finally, we broke the hug and I looked at my tall, beautiful sister.

"Well, it won't all be fun," I said.

"What do you mean?"

"Well we have already broken the one rule that for the apartment. Actually, one of two rules, please turn the fan on in the bathroom when you shower, it will get moldy in there. But the other rule, we broke it."

"Oh yeah..." Dana said, sounding a bit nervous. For a moment we just sat in silence. It was quieter in that room than I thought a New York apartment was capable of being. I looked over at her. Her eyes were downcast and she was blushing. We both started giggling. It felt like a high school sleepover or something.

"Okay," I said, realizing that if this was going to happen then it was up to me, as the older sister, to get it rolling. I stood up from the couch and walked over so I was standing in front of the television. Dana smiled shyly at me. I grabbed onto the hem of my t-shirt and then looked to the side. I saw that the one window in my living room was open. I didn't intend to give a show to the whole city, so I walked over and pulled down the shade. Then I took my place back in front of the TV. I felt giddy and excited.

"Here we go," I said. Once again I grabbed the hem of my t-shirt with both hands. I quickly slipped the t-shirt over my head and threw it onto the coffee table. Next I unbuttoned my jeans and carefully shimmied out of them. Now I was standing in my living room, in front of my baby sister, wearing nothing more than a bra and panties. At this point, it was just like I was wearing a bathing suit. But the next step would be through a frightening and exciting barrier. My heart beating heavily, so hard I could feel it in my teeth.

My bra clasped in the front and I reached between my breasts, feeling for the mechanism. I found it and quickly unsnapped the bra. I held the cups over my breasts for a few second and looked at Dana. She was looking at me intently, but trying not to look at me intently. I told myself that if I couldn't show her my breasts in private that I'd never be able to let her touch them in public. This was about being a professional, about acting. I let out a low breath and opened my bra, letting it slide off my back. I looked down at my exposed breasts. The skin on my breast was tanned, but less so than the rest of my skin. They were shaped like teardrops and my nipples were short. My areolas were wide and a soft pink color. My stomach looked flat, I was happy with the way my body looked (I know, an actress happy with the way she looks, no wonder I wasn't a movie star).

I stopped there and looked at Dana. I felt her eyes moving over my body. I didn't know what I expected of her. She looked ever more shy and innocent than before, her face was red, "You have a beautiful body Eliza," she said and I smiled. I guess I'd been looking for reassurance that we could actually do this. And she gave it.

"Thanks," I whispered. Now the last, and most daunting, step. I took hold of the elastic waist band of my tightly black panties. I closed my eyes, bent slightly at the waist, and eased the back of the panties over my ass. Then I slowly worked the panties down my legs as well. Finally I left them on the floor, stepping out of them and standing naked in front of my sister Dana. She could now see the tight pink slit of my vagina, the short black landing strip above it, and the little brown freckle directly midway between my clitoris and my bellybutton. I was completely exposed. Dana was staring at me, her face no longer red, just interested. We were completely silent. I began to feel uncomfortable and so I walked around the coffee table and sat back down on the couch. Dana's eyes followed me and I as I sat close to her, I could almost feel her discomfort, and interest as she continued to stare at me. I looked at her and shook the hair out of my eyes. I could feel my bare breasts jiggle as I moved and I saw her eyes following them. We both giggled again.

"You are really gorgeous," she said at last. Then she lifted her hand. I could feel the energy pulsating out of her hand. I wanted it to touch me, but I didn't really know why. I told myself I was just getting comfortable, that I wanted her to touch me so that I could play my part. Her hand moved forward and she placed it on my stomach. My sister's hands on my naked body. Her fingers felt hot and hard and I liked the energy I felt. Her hand slowly moved down my body, over my bellybutton, right up to my freckle. But then her hand broke to the side, moving away from my vagina, but still sliding down my hip. Finally her hand came to rest, draped over my thigh, her fingers just a few short inches from my rapidly aroused vagina.

I told myself I wasn't getting hot, but I could feel that I was wet. I knew that my nipples were hardening. And I knew it was caused by her touch. Her eyes were downcast, looking at her hand moving. There was none of her youthful giggling now, she looked so serious, so enthralled by my body. Her hand squeezed slightly on my thigh and I closed my eyes. Against my will, my mouth moaned. My eyes shot open and Dana's suddenly looked up, staring at me. Then she smiled sheepishly.

"Don't make fun," she said, "I was just trying to get comfortable."

"I was just acting," I lied. She nodded solemnly. Then she stood and walked up in front of the living room where I'd disrobed. She quickly slipped off her t-shirt, putting it next to mine. She then bent over and even more quickly removed her yoga pants. Then she stood up straight and looked at me. She looked so lithe in her pink panties and black bra. In fact, she looked like she was modeling for whatever underwear company had made her clothes. Her stomach was so flat, her breasts so small and perky. Her face was red again, even her neck flushed a bit. She stood for a long time in her bra and panties.

I didn't know what to say to encourage her to go farther. Her chest was rising and falling quickly and I knew she was nervous. Suddenly, I was struck by an idea. I was sitting with my legs tucked under my body on the couch. But now I slipped my legs out from under my ass and I put both feet wide apart on my coffee table. I kept my knees together for a moment, looked up at Dana, and then pulled them apart as well. My pussy opened up to my sister and I hoped that she couldn't see that I was wet, couldn't smell my arousal. But I was exposing myself completely, letting her know it was safe. I felt so strange doing it, but my body just...acted. I mean, it just performed. She stared, open-mouthed, at my opened pussy. But in a moment she seemed to get the message.

Her eyes stayed on my pink pussy lips as she reached behind her back. For a moment she struggled with the clasp but then finally I saw the cups of her bra loosen from her body. She pushed her arms forward and let her bra slide down her arms onto the floor. Her breasts were shaped like mine, like teardrops, but they were much smaller. They were also perkier, standing straight up from her chest like she was still wearing her bra. The skin of her breasts was milky white and her nipples were little pink kisses on the tips of them. She looked at me nervously.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,877 Followers