Sister's Big Mouth

Story Info
Brothers find a way to keep her quiet.
7.9k words
4.38
298.8k
95
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Joey, you better get you ass down here if you're coming with me!"

"Alright! Alright! Keep your panties on!" Joey yelled from his room to his impatient sister Gwen. "Damn, she's a pain in the ass," he mumbled to himself as he jammed his wallet into the back pocket of his jeans and strapped his watch to his wrist. Still, Joey could hardly believe she had actually condescended to allow him to ride with her downtown and make an unscheduled stop at the music store so he could get that new cd. "She'll probably want to borrow it," he thought to himself as he bounded down the stairs two at a time and jogged out the front door. It seemed that their taste in music was about the only thing the two siblings had in common.

Ever since Joey could remember, his older sister Gwen had always been a thorn in his side. Even though she was only three years older than him, she had always acted like she was so much more mature and he was just a little kid. Joey was never able to understand why Gwen had always treated him with such disdain. He had tried to be friendly towards her when they were both kids, but soon found out that she would only take advantage of his good-natured efforts.

Joey had a theory why his sister had always been such a bitch towards him though. Since both of their parents worked, Gwen had gotten saddled with watching Joey every day after school and all day during their school vacations instead of getting to hang out with her friends. Gwen had been popular enough in high-school on her looks alone, and even Joey had to admit she was very easy on the eyes, but not being allowed by their parents to participate in any after school activities or clubs had kept her just out of reach of the "in" clique. Joey thought her animosity towards him might decline as they got older but he was wrong. Even though he was now nineteen and she was twenty-two, Gwen was still a bitch. Joey just figured that she acted that way towards him more out of habit than anything else, and Joey had to admit that he really didn't give her much of a reason to be nice to him. It's just that, he reasoned, he'd been taken advantage of so many times in the past by Gwen he had learned his lessons. Now, he just tried to stay out of her way, which was hard to do with them both living in the same house and going to the same college.

"It's about time," Gwen snapped as Joey got into their mother's car alongside his sister. "One more minute and I would have left you."

"Well, I'm here now so let's just go," Joey said without so much as a look towards her.

"Buckle up. I don't want to get a ticket because you don't have your seatbelt on," Gwen retorted as she backed their mother's car out of the driveway.

They took the usual potshots at each other on the way downtown. Joey knocked her driving and Gwen harassed him about his friends and anything else she could think of. When they reached the supermarket, Joey contemplated waiting in the car while Gwen went in to get the groceries, but it was a very hot day and Joey didn't want to sit in the hot car all that time, since he knew Gwen wouldn't leave him the car keys so he could run the air conditioner. So he decided to go in with her.

Gwen continued to berate her younger brother all the way inside the supermarket, but by then Joey had tired of arguing with her. He just wanted to get this over with, go to the music store and get his cd, and get back home to the sanctuary known as his room and enjoy the new tunes through headphones. Besides, he thought, it would be just like that bitch to change her mind and not take him to the music store, especially if he kept up the bickering. So as he pushed the buggy behind his sister up and down the aisles, Joey just tuned her out. He had gotten very good at doing that over the years.

Joey had just about gotten himself in a zone all his own when, all of a sudden, something grabbed his attention. Gwen was about four feet in front of the buggy and bent over at the waist, examining the label on a jar of spaghetti sauce. She stood there but a moment, her back to her brother, but to Joey it felt much longer. In that one moment, Joey noticed the length and beauty of Gwen's legs, prominently displayed by her short shorts and farther enhanced by her wedge-heeled sandals, and the near perfection of her pear shaped ass. And the weirdest thing about it was, Joey liked what he saw, seeming to forget that these fine attributes were attached to his bitch of a sister.

Still, Joey found himself noticing his sister's fine ass and gorgeous legs throughout the rest of the shopping excursion, averting his gaze only when he thought she would notice. As they stood in the check-out lane and Gwen leaned over while emptying the buggy's items onto the little conveyor belt of the check-out, Joey began to wonder why he had never noticed Gwen like that before. After all, having lived together all their lives, he'd had plenty of opportunities to notice. He'd seen her many times running around the house in her short shorts and skin tight t-shirts and even less. He probably was just too busy arguing to pay her that kind of attention before, he thought.

As they walked to the car, Joey made sure to fall a few steps behind Gwen in order to once again catch a glimpse of her outstanding asset as it swayed to and fro while she walked. At the car, Joey even refused to put the bags of groceries he carried in the trunk himself, rather handing them to Gwen instead and watching as she bent over to put the bags away.

Back in the car, an eerie feeling was starting to come over Gwen, as if she was being watched. She brushed it off though as she didn't have time to dwell on it. The grocery shopping had taken longer than she had anticipated and she still had to run her whiney brat brother by the music store. She supposed she could just tell him she changed her mind and wasn't going to do it, but then he'd probably go and whine to their parents when they returned from their vacation in a couple of weeks or something and she's catch hell for being mean. Besides, ever since they were in the grocery store, he had quit being a complete idiot like usual, so she guessed she could go by the music store. As long as she made it clear to him that she wasn't going to wait on him all day.

"Alright, bub, you got ten minutes to get in there and get your cd," Gwen warned Joey as she pulled into a space in front of the music store. "Then I'm leaving with or without you. I'm already running late and I need to be home no later than one o'clock."

"What for?" Joey asked. "Did you forget it's Saturday? Oprah's not on today," he wise-cracked.

"Ha, ha, ha, you little shit," Gwen snapped. "Not that it's any of your business, but I need to do some laundry because, unlike you, I have a date tonight. Not to mention taking a shower and getting ready, and I can't take my shower at the same time I'm doing the laundry or I'll run out of hot water"

"Okay, I'm sorry, Gwen. I'll hurry," Joey said with a smile as he got out of the car and trotted into the music store.

"Now that was fucking weird," Gwen said aloud to no one as she watched him disappear into the store. "'I'm sorry, Gwen'? What the hell was that about?" Joey's apology had absolutely taken her aback as she more expected him to flip her off the way he usually did. Something weird was going on, but Gwen really didn't have time to think much about it because barely five minutes had passed before the car door was opening and her brother was settling in the seat.

"All buckled up," he said. "Let's go."

"Well, that was quick," she said.

"Well, you said you had things to do and I didn't want to hold you up," he told her. "I got what I came for, and as you can see, the store isn't very busy right now so it didn't take me but a minute or two. Besides, I appreciate you running me by here."

Gwen still had sort of a shocked look on her face as she began backing out of the parking space. Was her pain in the ass brother actually being considerate? No way! He'll be asking her for something else any minute now, she was sure of it. Gwen started to think to herself, "I wonder what else the little creep wants." When all of the sudden...

Joey dropped his new cd to the floorboard as the car came to an abrupt halt with a thud.

"What the fuck?" he shouted.

"Oh my god!" Gwen screamed as she rocked in her seat.

"What happened?" Joey asked. "Did the transmission lock up or something?" He watched as Gwen threw the gearshift up into park and knew that couldn't have been it. When he turned around in his seat, Joey saw what had happened.

They both exited the car and walked to the back end of it. Mom's car was resting up against the circular concrete barrier surrounding one of the parking lot's light poles. Gwen had caught it with the right side bumper. Quickly surveying the damage, Joey could see that the bumper was pushed in about three inches or more, the right quarter panel was wrinkled and sticking out and the tail light was broke just from what he could tell and he was no mechanic.

"Oh my god, Joey, is it bad do you think?" Gwen asked frantically.

"Shit, Gwen, I'd say it's at least a couple thousand dollars worth of damage," he told her.

"Mom's gonna kill me," Gwen said and started to sob. Joey wasn't sure what to say or do. "Goddammit, Joey," Gwen screamed at him. "This is all your fault!"

"My fault? How the fuck is this my fault exactly?" he yelled back.

"If you hadn't insisted on making me bring you to the music store for that stupid cd none of this would have happened!"

Now he was pissed. There was no way in hell she was going to put this off on him. "No, if you'd been watching what you were doing this wouldn't have happened!" he snapped back. "Just be glad it wasn't another car or the damage would've been more."

"So what do we do now?" Gwen asked.

"Well, doesn't look like there's any kind of property damage so there's no need to call the police," he said. Joey took a quick look around and saw no other cars in the vicinity. "And it doesn't look like anyone saw what happened anyway, so we might just as well go home."

"Yeah, okay," Gwen said wiping her eyes.

"Uh, I'm driving," Joey said.

For once she didn't give him a hard time. Gwen was still a little shaky and she knew it, so she just nodded and switched sides with her brother, allowing him to drive them home.

Back at the house, Joey was laying on his bed with his headphones on, listening to his new cd, and didn't hear the knock on his door. Therefore, the hand on his ankle almost gave him a heart attack. He jumped up and threw his headphones off before realizing the mystery hand belonged to his sister.

"For chrissakes, Gwen, you scared the shit out of me!" he shouted. "What the hell are you doing in here?"

"I'm....sorry," she said. "I knocked, but I don't guess you heard me."

"I'll bet that was hard as hell for her to say to me," Joey thought to himself of her apology. "You just scared me, is all," he told her.

"Can I talk to you?" Gwen asked as she sat on the edge of his bed.

"About what?" he asked suspiciously.

"Well, I was thinking about something you said back there, you know, in the music store parking lot."

"What was it I said?"

"About no one else having seen what happened," she began.

"Yeah, so what?" he inquired.

"You know Mom and Dad are both gonna kill me, which I imagine pleases you to no end," Gwen stated.

"I've always said, 'What goes around comes around'," Joey said rather smugly.

"Yeah, well, maybe you were right about that, which is why I've come to throw myself at your mercy, so to speak," she said.

"What do you mean?" Joey asked. He was now rather interested in where this conversation was going.

"Well, like you said, no one else saw what happened, so, what if we just told Mom and Dad that when we came out of the grocery store we found the car like that?" Gwen said.

"You want me to lie to Mom and Dad for you?" he asked incredulously.

"I know I'm probably just wasting my time asking you this, but yeah," Gwen said. Joey could hardly believe what she was asking him. "Please, Joey, you don't know how hard this is for me to ask you this. But if you do this, I'll do anything."

Joey had been waiting for this day for a very long time; his bitch of a sister had finally gotten herself in some pretty deep shit and they both knew she was going to get hers good. But now that the day had finally arrived, Joey found himself actually feeling sorry for her. Plus, the fact that she had big crocodile tears streaming down her pretty face wasn't helping matters much. "What if I did go along with this idea of yours? What's in it for me?" he asked.

"Like I said, I'll do anything," Gwen told him.

"Anything?" he asked.

"Here it comes," Gwen thought to herself, but what could she do? He had her over a barrel and she knew it. "Yes, anything" she said. "What do you want? Money? Your chores done? You name it."

"Come on, Gwen, I'm not an extortionist," Joey said. "But there is something you can do. All I really want is for you to not be such a bitch. You could start showing me a little consideration and politeness and drop the attitude. We're brother and sister and we should try and get along."

"Is that all? I really expected more," Gwen said genuinely surprised. "Maybe I've been misjudging you all these years. I mean, you could have really stuck it to me if you wanted to, but you didn't. And perhaps you're right, we should try and get along. It's a deal."

A smile came across Gwen's face that Joey could've swore lit up the entire room. And he had to admit to himself that it felt pretty good making his sister feel this happy.

"Okay, now, get the fuck out of here," he said in jest. They both genuinely laughed, perhaps for the first time together, and Gwen stood to leave.

"Okay, I have to finish my laundry. How about I make us a really nice supper before I get ready to go out?"

"That sounds great," Joey told her.

Gwen turned to leave then stopped at the door and looked back. "Hey, Joey, thank you."

As she left his room, Joey felt better than he ever had about his sister. Maybe this was the start of something good. He had always maintained that, when she wasn't being a bitch, Gwen could be an interesting person. After all, she was smart and well rounded. He had always wanted to get to know that side of her. Perhaps this would be his chance. Yes, this was going to be good, but as someone once said, all good things must come to an end.

For the next couple of days, things seemed to go well between them, Joey thought. She was actually being civil towards him and acting more and more like a sister and a friend. They worked together around the house and helped each other with the cooking, cleaning and yard work. At nights, they spent time together watching movies in the living room or listening to music and playing cards. Not all of their time was spent together, of course, but Joey found himself enjoying being around his sister for the first time in his life.

Then came Saturday night. Gwen had made plans to go out clubbing with some of her friends, while Joey decided to stay at home and watch a basketball game on television later that night. Since Gwen had made them a very delicious dinner that night, Joey offered to do the dishes so she could get ready to go out. There weren't that many of them anyway and it didn't take him long to finish. After finishing the dishes, Joey decided to head upstairs to his room to surf the internet for a while. Reaching the top of the stairs, he had just turned the corner of the hallway to head for his room when, at the far end of the hall, the bathroom door opened.

Gwen stepped out into the hallway. Her waist-long golden tresses were wrapped atop her head in a towel turban and, save for the bath towel she held in her left hand, she wore nothing else. The siblings both froze, like deer caught in headlights, when they saw each other. Only two parts of Joey's body seemed to be able to move; his eyes as he scanned his sister's hot body, drinking in the swell of her fine breasts with their half-inch long erect nipples, her flat tummy, the gentle curve of her hips, her absolutely hairless slit and her long, sexy legs. The other part of Joey's body that seemed mobile was his dick. In about two seconds, it had grown to its full eight inch length and had made a considerable, and quite obvious, tent in the front of his sweatpants as he stood there staring at her.

Gwen had dried her hair upon stepping out of the shower and wrapped it in a towel before grabbing a second towel to dry her glistening body. Her bedroom door was only a few feet up the hall from the bathroom so she had decided not to even bother covering herself up. The last thing she expected was her brother to be standing in the hallway. The moment she opened the bathroom door, and the cool, air conditioned air hit her, her nipples became erect. They had always been very sensitive like that. A single step into the hallway and Gwen thought she caught a slight movement out of the corner of her eye. But she was moving too fast to stop, and as she stepped fully into the hallway, Joey rounded the corner from the stairs. She was so surprised to see him standing there she just froze, momentarily forgetting her nakedness. Now she was staring at him in all her glory, though her eyes were drawn to the enormous bulge that was protruding from the front of his sweatpants.

Strangely, Gwen began to feel a slight tingle and the hint of moisture between her legs. Perhaps that was enough to snap her out of her daze after a full ten seconds. "Joey!" she shrieked.

A tiny wet dot began to appear at the apex of the bulge in Joey's sweatpants and he could feel the small stream of pre-cum run down the top of his shaft as he continued to stare at his naked sister before him. He knew it couldn't have been very long, in reality, that the two of them had been standing there, but in his mind it felt like hours. The image of Gwen's hot body had become burned into his memory and, sister or not, had given him the most powerful erection of his life, one he was sure she had noticed. Upon hearing her yell out his name, Joey came to his senses with a start.

"Oh, god, Gwen, I'm sorry! I didn't know..." he began but she had already run into her bedroom by then. Red-faced, Joey quickly went to his own room and closed the door. Tearing off his t-shirt on the way, he threw himself down on top of his bed, pushing his sweatpants down to his knees, and furiously began stroking his cock.

Gwen stood leaning against her closed bedroom door in disbelief. Her first reaction was to verbally tear him a new asshole, but the more she thought about it the more she knew what had just happened was purely accidental. Though still pissed about it, she had decided not to light into him over it.

"The little shit is probably in there beating off right now," she quietly spoke aloud to no one.

If one were to ask Gwen why she did what she did next, she would not have been able to give an answer. No sooner were the words out of her mouth, Gwen began mentally picturing her brother in his room, naked, stroking his dick. Although she hadn't actually seen it, she remembered the huge bulge it produced in the front of his sweatpants just moments ago, and if that were any indicator, she realized her brother must have quite an impressive piece of meat between his legs. The slight wetness quickly returned between her legs as she thought about what was no doubt happening in Joey's room at that very moment. For some reason known only to her, Gwen wrapped her towel around herself and held it with one hand, while with the other she opened her bedroom door and peeked out.

The hall was empty and she noticed that Joey's bedroom door was closed. Holding the towel in place with one hand, Gwen quietly tip-toed up the hallway to her brother's door. Stopping in front of it, she turned her head sideways and moved her ear to the door. Inside, she could hear the unmistakable grunts and groans coming from her brother. Nervously, she reached out and placed her hand on the door knob. She slowly began to twist the knob, testing to see how far it would go. To her surprise, she heard the tiny click of the mechanism as the latch gave way. Gwen stopped, holding her breath and hoping he hadn't heard. After a couple of seconds, she gingerly began to push the door open.