Sister's Big Mouth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knowing that his bed was against the wall to the right of the door, Gwen only had to crack the door a few inches to be able to see if that was where he was, though she already knew the answer. She could see him clearly now, lying on top of his bed with his sweatpants pushed down past his knees. Thankfully, his eyes were closed as his hand pistoned up and down his shaft. Gwen noticed his cock right off; the length and thickness of the glistening tool with the bulbous, purple mushroom head at the top. It was indeed as she had suspected, quite impressive. Gwen's breath caught momentarily when he all of the sudden stopped his stroking, but she saw the brief respite was only so he could spit in his hand before continuing.

Gwen's juices were literally dripping down her thighs by now, as she reached down with one hand and began rubbing her aching clit. Seeming to forget that she was holding her towel in place with her other hand, Gwen let it drop to the floor and began pinching and pulling her nipples. The peep show ended too soon though, as she watched Joey's hips begin to buck up and down off the bed and his hand speed up. To her utter amazement, Gwen watched as stream after stream of thick, white cum shot out of the end of Joey's dick high into the air, landing on his chest, neck and even some on his own face. She couldn't believe how much he came, and with such intensity. Six heavy jets spurted from his throbbing cock before the rest began to ooze out of him and puddle on his stomach. Then, to her disbelief, he kept pumping his hand up and down his shaft and three more jets erupted from him to land on his upper body. Finally, he let out a long groan and collapsed on his bed. Gwen had never seen anything like that before in her life, and was turned on beyond belief. She knew she had to get her relief and fast, so she quickly picked up her towel and went back into her room. Once inside, she went to her night stand and took out her vibrator. She dared not turn it on for fear of Joey hearing it, but instead began ramming it in and out of her sloppy pussy, giving herself two of the best orgasms she had ever had before putting her toy away and going back into the bathroom to clean herself up and continuing to get ready for her date.

Using his discarded t-shirt, Joey wiped the giant load of cum off his body. He decided to hide out in his room until after Gwen had left for her date. He had no desire to have any confrontation with her about what had happened in the hallway tonight. He would just wait until she left, take a quick shower and get ready for the guys to come over to watch the game. About an hour later, he heard her leave so he went to the bathroom, showered quickly, and was downstairs in the living room when the doorbell rang.

Tom, Mike, Dave, Rich and Bill were waiting on the porch when Joey opened the door. They had booze, soft drinks, ice and snacks with them as they filed into the living room to watch the game on Joey's big screen television. Everything was laid out on the adjoining dining room table and the ice was dumped into a cooler that Joey had brought out. They each fixed themselves strong drinks and grabbed a bag of chips, then went to plop down on the sofas and chairs as the game began.

By halftime, none of them were feeling any pain and the once cleaned living room was now in a state of disarray. Empty snack bags, as well as crumbs from their contents, littered the floor. Glasses, booze bottles and two liter bottles covered the end tables beside the seats, as the guys had pretty much moved the impromptu bar into the living room area so as not to miss any of the exciting game.

About midway through the second half, they all heard the front door slam shut and saw Gwen storm by. Everyone turned towards Joey with raised eyebrows while he sat with a puzzled look on his face.

"Looks like the bitch is home early," Tom cracked and they all laughed, except Joey.

"The bitch heard that, you little prick!" Gwen snapped as she stood in the doorway.

"Hey Gwen," Joey said as he sat up. "We didn't expect you to be home so early."

"Well, too bad, I'm here," she quipped.

"Hey, calm down, sis," Joey said. "Did something happen?"

"Not that it's any of your business, but yes, Frank and I had a fight and I told him to bring me home. And look what I come home to," she said waving her hand across the room.

"Come on, Gwen. We're just having a good time watching the game. I told you the guys were coming over tonight," Joey said.

"Yeah, you said the 'guys' were coming by, but you didn't say anything about the 'pigs'! Look at this place!" she erupted.

"Hey, just because you're mad at Frank, it's no reason to take it out on us. Now, we might have gotten a little carried away. I'm sorry," Joey told her.

"Yeah, Gwen, we're all sorry," Mike pitched in.

"Shut up! No one's talking to you," Gwen said in Mike's direction.

"Gwen, will you please calm down?" Joey said a little more sternly. "I'll clean everything up in the morning."

"Don't you take that tone with me, mister!" Gwen shouted. "I want your scummy friends out of here and this place cleaned up, now!"

A collective "Oooo!", followed by a few cackles, came from his friends as Joey now stood up. He was past the point of irritation and was quickly becoming pissed off. "Don't talk to my friends like that," he warned.

"I'll talk to these maggots any way I please, especially in my own home," Gwen spat.

Joey walked up in front of his sister now, anger blazed in his eyes. "Have you forgotten our deal?" he asked her.

"What deal?" Dave asked.

"Yeah, tell us what deal," Rich egged on.

"Fuck the deal, I don't care!" Gwen shouted at him. "I want these pigs out of here right now!"

"I told you to quit talking to my friends like that. Apologize to them or I'll..." Joey began.

"Or you'll what?" Gwen interrupted. "Tell them about our little agreement? Well, go ahead, I don't care!"

"I'll do more than that," Joey eyed her deeply. "This is your last chance. Are you going to apologize to my friends or not?"

"I don't have anything to apologize for," Gwen said sternly. "Go to hell!" Before she had the chance to breathe another word, Joey reached out and grabbed Gwen by the wrist and started pulling her towards the chair he had occupied just moments earlier. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Gwen screeched. "Let me go!"

"Teaching you a lesson in manners," Joey fired back. "If you're gonna act like a spoiled brat, I'm gonna treat you like one!" Joey plopped down in the easy chair and pulled Gwen across his lap. "Are you gonna apologize now?"

"Fuck you!" Gwen snapped at him. Just then she felt a sharp whack across her bottom as Joey brought his hand down upon her. She couldn't believe what was happening, but after four of the stinging smacks in quick succession, her senses began to return.

"Ready to apologize yet?" Joey asked again.

"You better let me up or you'll regret this!" Gwen shouted. Again, Joey smacked her across her ass another five times. The smacks stung her bottom, which was only covered by her short skirt, and she could feel it heating up and knew it was beginning to turn red. "Ow, Joey, you're hurting me!" she pleaded.

"I'll hurt you more unless you tell my friends you're sorry," he said.

By now, Gwen could hear the snickering coming from Joey's friends sitting around the room. The stinging whacks weren't near as bad as the humiliation she was feeling at getting her ass spanked in front of them like a little child. But Gwen had a stubborn streak a mile wide, and she'd be damned if she would give in.

"Never!" she spat.

"Maybe I'm not quite getting through to you," Joey said. "Perhaps this will convince you." With that, Joey reached down and roughly pulled Gwen's skirt up around her waist, exposing her thong covered bottom to his friends.

"Nice ass, Gwen," Tom said and the rest of them laughed and whistled.

"Joey, please," she began but he was not listening. Joey brought his hand down sharply five more times on his sister's lovely bottom, producing a loud smacking sound each time he did. His friends continued to egg him on with their whooping and whistling.

As Gwen realized her ass was exposed for the whole room to see, she struggled for all she was worth against her brother's dominating hands, but Joey was her superior in strength and was able to hold her in place as he continued to administer the spanking.

"Motherfucker! You're going to pay for this!" Gwen shouted, but now the tears had begun to roll down her cheeks. Then, as Joey continued to smack her bare bottom, Gwen realized something that totally took her by surprise. She could feel herself getting wet! In fact, her pussy was dripping. The crotch of her thong was soaked clean through and she wondered if Joey could feel it as it rubbed against his upper thigh.

"Damn, she's got some mouth on her, Joe," Mike said through his laughter.

"She does, doesn't she?" Joey agreed.

"I got something that would shut her up," Bill snickered.

"How about it, sis? Do you want Bill to shut you up?" Joey asked his struggling sister.

"Fuck you, Joey, and all your friends too!" Gwen sobbed.

"Not a bad idea!" Dave said and everyone but Joey and Gwen burst out laughing.

"Alright, get over here, Bill," Joey instructed. "Do what you can to shut her up."

To Gwen's amazement, Bill got up and walked over in front of her. "Don't you dare," Gwen began, but Bill was unzipping his pants and reaching inside. "This can't be happening," Gwen thought as she watched her brother's friend pull his cock out of his pants. Just then, she felt Joey pull her head up by her hair. She opened her mouth to scream, but Bill moved forward and stuck his cock right in her open mouth.

"Be nice, or you don't even want to think of the consequences," Joey warned her.

Bill began sliding his cock in and out of her mouth. Gwen was taken completely by surprise. She heard her brother's warning, and had just about decided to bite Bill's cock right off when she felt her brother's hand slide up between her legs to her dripping pussy and begin to rub.

"Holy shit, she soaking wet!" he exclaimed to the room. "You actually like this, don't you?"

"Hey, we want in on this too!" Rich spoke up.

Soon, all the guys were on their feet and approaching the scene. Gwen could hear the unzipping of zippers as they approached. Her head was spinning, her ass was stinging, her crotch was dripping and she didn't really know what was going on.

Joey began to ease her off his lap. "Get down on the floor," he instructed her. Gwen slid down his legs until she was on her knees on the floor. Joey then motioned for the guys to form a circle around her. Some of them had their pants shoved down to their knees by now and some of them just had their cocks poking out the fly of their pants, but all were stroking their stiff cocks. Even Joey had his dick out and was pulling on it as he watched Bill fuck his sister's face.

Gwen didn't know quite what to do or think. All she knew was that there were six stiff cocks all around her, one sliding in and out of her mouth, and she was soaking wet and horny as hell. She was sure where the transition from humiliation to horniness took place, but by now there was little she could do to change this situation, and she wasn't even sure now that she wanted to.

"Oh, I'm gonna cum!" Bill moaned.

"Shoot it on her face like in the porn movies," Dave coaxed.

Just then, Bill pulled his cock out of Gwen's mouth and unloaded all over her face. Gwen gasped and tried to pull back, but someone held her head in place while Bill emptied his nuts all over her. Just as he stopped shooting, Gwen's head was turned and Mike thrust his cock in her mouth. This time though, Gwen was a little more receptive. She began bobbing her head up and down on Mike's cock, sucking him as he thrust in and out. Mike came quickly, and just as Bill had done before him, he shot his load all over her face. Only this time, Gwen did not try and pull away. As Mike's warm spunk struck her face, Gwen opened her mouth and tried to catch it.

Without being instructed, she turned towards Dave, who was next in line. Gwen went at his like a cock hound, wrapping her hand around his shaft as she sucked him off. Dave had an average size cock, which Gwen gulped into her throat with seeming ease. Dave came quickly as well, shooting his load partly inside Gwen's mouth and partly on her face. She spit out what she had caught of him, and a flood of gooey semen rand down her chin and dripped down her neck and the front of her blouse. Rich was next, and by now, Gwen was really into what was happening. She opened her mouth wide and took him in fully. She bobbed her head up and down on his cock with vigor, playing with his balls with one hand and rubbing herself with the other. Soon, Rich was moaning and ready to shoot. He pulled his cock out of her mouth just as he erupted, sending a massive load of hot, sticky, cum on Gwen's forehead and in her hair. The thick ropes of cum ran down her face and off her chin.

By now, Gwen's entire face was covered in cum, having not been allowed to wipe it off after each load had been unloaded upon her. Strings of semen hung from her chin and flapped as she bobbed on each cock. It was running down her neck and the front of her blouse was stained sheer with it. Her nipples were hard and protruding against the wet fabric of her once clean blouse. At some point, her hand had been pulled away from her crotch and she was not allowed to touch herself.

Gwen needed to cum herself, so as she sucked Tom off next, she began squeezing her thighs together. Unfortunately, Tom was very quick to cum since he had been yanking his cock the longest while watching her suck everyone else off before him. In less than two minutes of being inside Gwen's mouth, he grunted and began shooting his load all over her. Gwen had lost track of who she had sucked and who she had not. She was up on her knees and turned towards the next cock when she looked up to see her brother staring back down at her. Gwen opened her mouth and began to take her brother's cock into her mouth. As she sucked it deeply, she heard someone, maybe Bill, say, "Holy shit, she's sucking her own brother's dick!" She was squeezing her thighs and flexing her pussy muscles as she sucked Joey's big dick. Just then, she felt another load hit her on the side of her head as someone who had been pulling their cock, bust another nut on her. Another load of semen landed on top of her head from behind as the forbidden scene continued to play out.

Joey could feel his cum rising from his balls. Gwen was bobbing her head up and down his thick shaft, taking nearly all of him down her throat as she felt her own orgasm building. Joey yelled out and quickly removed his dick from her mouth and began spraying her entire face with an enormous amount of hot cum. It splattered everywhere on her in thick ropes. Gwen took all he had to offer, and when he finally finished she was nearly out of control. She fell backwards on her back and immediately, her hands flew to her crotch. In a quick motion, Gwen pulled up her skirt, yanked aside her thong, and vigorously rubbed her aching pussy. In mere seconds, she was thrashing about the floor in the most intense orgasm of her life. Her juices squirted out of her as she thrashed about, and was oblivious of the two loads of cum that landed on her from two more of Joey's yanking buddies.

When it was over, everyone was spent. The guys had retreated back to their seats as Gwen lay sprawled out and panting on the floor, soaked in cum, sweat, and her own pussy juice. Her clothes were stained, her hair was a mess and her face and neck were covered in several loads of drying cum. Finally, Joey's voice brought her out of her trance.

"Gwen? Gwen! Go upstairs and shower," he told her. Slowly, Gwen got up, her knees shaking, cum dripping off her and her own juices running down her thighs, and made her way up the stairs.

When she reached the bathroom, she turned the water on in the shower and stepped right in, not even bothering to remove her clothes. All Gwen could do was stand under the warm water as it cascaded over her body, soaking her clothes. She began to feel a dull ache in her jaw from all the cocksucking she had done. Cupping her hands to catch water, she splashed several handfuls on her face to wash the cum off, then gently massaged the hinges of her jaw.

As she stood there beneath the spray, she suddenly felt a cool gust against her wet skin. Gwen spun around and saw Joey standing there, holding back the shower curtain. He pulled it back and, without saying a word, began to strip. When he was completely naked, he stepped into the shower with her. He turned her around to face him and began to unbutton her blouse. He took her blouse off her and dropped it to the shower floor, then turned her around again and unhooked her bra. Gently removing it, he dropped it beside the blouse, then unfastened her skirt. He helped her out of it and began to lower her thong. Gwen raised one leg, then the other when he had it down to her ankles, and stepped out of it. Her clothes lay in a pile in the corner of the shower as she stood naked before her equally naked brother.

Joey stood up again and turned her to face him. They looked each other deeply in the eye for a moment, then Joey reached for the bottle of liquid soap. Squeezing some into his hands, he proceeded to wash every inch of Gwen's body from head to toe. He was not shy about touching her in her most private areas, and Gwen shuddered as his soapy hands moved over her breasts, her stiff nipples, her sensitive ass and her still-aching pussy. When he was finished with her body, he poured shampoo in his hands and gently and lovingly washed her hair and helped her rinse it out, then applied conditioner to it and rinsed it once again.

When finished, Joey turned the water off and stepped out of the shower. He quickly toweled off, then held open a towel for Gwen to step into. He dried her from top to bottom, even brushed out her hair for her, then helped her into her room.

Joey pulled back the sheets and helped his still naked sister into her bed. Still a word had yet to be exchanged by the two. Once Gwen was tucked in, Joey leaned over her. "Are you alright?" he asked.

"Yes," Gwen responded with a smile. He nodded and smiled back before turning to leave. Before he could take a step, however, Gwen reached out and grabbed his wrist. "Where are you going?" she asked.

"To clean up downstairs," he told her.

"That can wait until tomorrow," she smiled again. "Stay with me." She pulled the sheets back and patted the bed beside her. Joey dropped his wet towel and slid under the sheets beside his beautiful sister.

They lay on their sides facing each other. Without speaking a word, Gwen reached out and lightly touched Joey's chest with her fingertips. An electric shock ran through Joey's body. Gwen slowly ran her fingertips down Joey's belly, just barely touching his skin. She let her fingertips trace through Joey's sparse pubic hair, then up the length of his already hard cock. She circled the head of his cock then lightly ran her fingers back down his shaft and gently cupped his balls.

Joey rolled over on top of Gwen. She spread her legs wide for him and he settled in between them. His hard cock was sandwiched between them as he rubbed it against her. She slid her hands down his sides and Joey raised his hips up off her so she could get her hand between them. Gwen took hold of Joey's cock and positioned it at the entrance of her wet pussy. Joey looked down at her and Gwen responded by grabbing his ass and pulling him to her. With one thrust, Joey was balls deep inside Gwen's receptive pussy. They both let out long, slow moans. Gwen pulled Joey towards her and their lips locked. Joey began pulling out of Gwen's tight hole, only to slide back inside her again deeply. He repeated this motion over and over, picking up speed as he went along. Gwen's hard nipples poked Joey's chest as they moved in unison.