Sister's Big Mouth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding each other tightly, Joey rolled over and brought Gwen over on top of him. She sat up on her knees and began bouncing up and down on his dick. Joey reached up and twirled Gwen's nipples, which made her arch her back and grind her pussy against his pubic bone. Joey pushed her off and Gwen crawled across the bed on her hands and knees. Joey got up and stood beside the bed. He grabbed Gwen's hips and brought her to him. He slipped back inside her inviting slit and began fucking Gwen fast and hard.

"Oh, yeah, fuck me! Fuck me harder! Fuck your sister harder," Gwen called out.

Joey slammed in and out of her for all he was worth and Gwen pushed back against him. Joey grunted and groaned as they fucked each other wildly. As his balls slapped Gwen's clit, he could feel his load beginning to rise.

"I'm gonna cum!" Joey shouted.

"Cum inside me!" Gwen called back to him. "Fill my pussy with your hot cum!"

Joey slammed forward and emptied his balls deep inside his sister. He fired jet after jet of hot spunk into her, which Gwen could feel splashing against the walls of her steamy twat. A massive orgasm ripped through Gwen's body. She clamped down around Joey's spurting cock as her back arched and she tried to take him even deeper.

Both collapsed on the bed, Joey still inside Gwen as they rolled over to spoon. When his dick did finally flop out of her, a trickle of his cum ran from her open slit and puddle on her thigh at the tip of Joey's deflated cock.

Joey held Gwen close around the waist. They snuggled close and drifted off into a blissful sleep.