Sisters Ch. 01

Story Info
It sets the scene for adventures to come.
3.7k words
4.46
66.9k
38

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 06/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
espeteroh
espeteroh
656 Followers

(Everyone in this chapter, and the ones that follow, is at least 18 years old)

*

High school was not a fun place for my first three years. I suffered from an incredible case of the shies. To that point I had only had a single date and still hadn't been kissed. My social life, to say the least, was non-existent. While all the other boys were talking about their sexual prowess I was still trying to discover mine. So I entered my senior year with no hope of any change.

Then one day I decided to ask a girl named Ellie out for a date. Ellie was one of the prettiest most popular girls in the high school. I really didn't expect her to say yes but much to my surprise she did and she didn't even pause to think about it for a second. The date was just for a Friday night basketball game and possibly a little after. I picked up Ellie at her house with my father's car. Ellie could easily have picked me up in her own car. Her family was very well to do. Fortunately, my family was well known by her parents making me immediately "acceptable."

I left my house for Ellie's house one half hour early. I always was punctual to everything. If I drove very slowly, which I did, it took me an entire five minutes. That was just about how long it took. I parked my father's '64 Ford Galaxy outside her house, turned off the lights and then the engine. Ellie lived in a part of town where you could only see your neighbor's window by using a pair of binoculars. The quietness within the car was only exceeded by soft dark quietness of the late fall evening. I looked up to the sky. The stars shown brightly. It was a beautiful evening and yet you would think a tremendous storm were descending upon us by looking at me. I was scared to death. A plethora of "what ifs" ran through my mind. Self-doubt was in control. My heart was racing so much I could feel it pounding against my shirt.

I looked at my watch, 6:43, another seventeen minutes before I was to pick Ellie up. I sat there wishing I could be in the house with her and wishing she'd look out the window, discover me and invite me inside. Neither happened. I looked at my watch at 6:45, 6:48, 6:50, 6:51 and so forth until it was 6:57. I decided at that point that being three minutes early was not a bad thing.

I opened the car door, stepped out and very quietly closed it again. I walked around the front of the car and slowly up the stone pathway to the front door. I paused a second. I was gripped by fear, a fear of the unknown to be sure. The only thing I knew was that I was afraid and that was all I needed to know. I pressed the door bell and heard a three chime bell sound inside.

Ellie's father answered the door. To me, he was quite imposing and intimidating. "You must be Sam. Come right in. Ellie will be down in a minute." He ushered me into a front sitting room. The room was lavishly decorated, not gaudy, rather, it showed of wealth and extreme neatness. Though not a word was said I only sat when Ellie's father directed me to an overstuffed chair. He stepped back to the doorway and yelled up the stairs, "Ellie! Sam is here for you! It's not polite to keep him waiting." He turned to me and said, "Women! They're never on time. They always make a man late." He walked over to a cabinet and pulled out a bottle of what I recognized to be cream sherry. He opened the bottle and said, "would like some? No, I guess you wouldn't. After all, you're not of drinking age yet." He didn't allow for me to answer and yet his control of the situation though complete did not feel at all uncomfortable. My discomfort now came from two sources, Ellie's father's persona and my thoughts of my impending date.

"Ah, Ellie, there you are," her father declared as Ellie entered the room. "Sam's here for you."

"Yes father, I see," Ellie responded showing a little irritation with him. I did not understand this and I did not either question it or ever bring it up. "Sam, let's get going or we'll be late for the game. You know how I like to be there early." I really didn't know any such thing but I also knew better than to say anything.

We got to the high school gymnasium very early, actually, and I followed Ellie as she socialized with her friends. I barely said a word. Unknown to me was that Ellie had taken notice of this and just before the game started she asked me to go with her to the back of the bleachers and into a corner. She said she had something important she wanted to tell me. I would have followed her anywhere without question so I simply followed her.

Once we were alone behind the bleachers she said, "Sam, you are a sweetheart you know. I'm sorry I was so rude by talking so much with all my friends."

I choked out the words, "Oh, that's all right."

"No it's not!" she replied emphatically, "and I'm going to make it up to you." With that Ellie threw her arms around my neck a pulled me down to her face. She kissed me for the longest time. I was horribly self-conscious. I had never kissed a girl before. I felt sure I was making a fool of myself. Ellie broke the kiss, looked up to me and said, "You really kiss good." There was a gentle smile to her face and then she continued, "Your old girlfriends will be jealous when they see you with me."

How could Ellie not know I had never had a girlfriend, not even for a day. Maybe she was just being kind or maybe she was just making an excuse for my lack of kissing ability.

"I've never had a girlfriend," I said to her in a mouse-like voice. I looked down at the floor fully ashamed of my revelation. Then I felt Ellie's arms around me, giving me a hug. She felt so warm and soft against me. It was a wonderful moment for me. I could feel Ellie's smallish though very firm breasts pressing against me. From this I gained an immediate erection and then the worst thing that could possible happen, happened to me. I could feel my erection pushing into her hip. I knew there was no way she could possibly miss it. I hoped she'd not think badly of me because of this. Ellie said nothing further. She took me by the hand and led me up the bleachers. We only went about half way up and right in the middle of the crowd. My choice would have been the top row and at a corner where I would go unnoticed.

Once seated Ellie took my arm and held it close to her. I was in heaven. From time to time she pulled my arm into her and I could feel the gentle press of her breast against my arm. I was so caught up in the moment which actually lasted the entire game.

"Sam, let's go." Ellie said to me. I, on the other hand, was lost in blissfulness. "Sam! Are you all right?" She asked.

I came out of my dream state and said, "I'm fine. I'm sorry. I was just thinking about something."

"What were you thinking about?" She queried. Her question though entirely innocent had a meaning I did not understand.

"Ummm," I hesitated, "I was just thinking of what we should do now. I guess I should take you home now huh?"

"No!" she replied, "It's only nine-thirty and it's a Friday night. I want to go out somewhere."

I didn't know what to say so I said the first thing that came into my mind, "Where should we go?" The words no sooner escaped my lips when I wished I could pull them right back in.

Ellie came to my rescue, "Let's go down by the lake. I know a few places that are really beautiful in the night. Just head for the lake and I'll show you where to go."

We got into my car and headed out for the lake. I figured it had to be something on the near side of the lake. I was wrong. When we reached the lake Ellie told me to continue on the road. The road circumvented the lake so I figured it must be a place just ahead. Once past the country club I could not longer imagine where she could be thinking of. We were almost at the end of the lake and the town itself. Just where the lake ended she told me to take a right. That right, however, took us away from the lake. I didn't say a word. I was too scared. At about 100 yards in she had me take another left which went up the side of a hill to the top where there was a new housing development. On the road on the way up there were houses in various stages of being built. At the top there was a circle and only the cellars of the houses were built.

She showed me where to stop and told me to turn off the engine. A large part of the lake was fully visible to us from there. The moon shown down upon it running a stream of light in our direction. It was the most beautiful spot I'd ever experienced in our town.

"Like it?" Ellie asked. I could see a broad smile on her face.

"It's beautiful," I said excitedly and quite honestly. "I never knew this place existed.

"It didn't until the end of the summer. Not many people know about it and I'm not telling anyone either. I like to think of it as my spot, like I own it. You know what I mean?"

"Yeah, I do." I replied with a sudden surge of confidence. Then I stopped to think about why we were there and my fears invaded me again.

"Well?" Ellie said in a questioning manner.

I had an idea of what she meant but I was too scared to chance it. I looked at her quizzically.

"Well are you going to just sit there or are you going to kiss me?" Ellie asked. Her forwardness surprised me. I think Ellie had become a bit impatient with me and had decided to take the lead. She couldn't know what a relief that was for me. She pulled me to her and pressed her lips upon mine giving me a kiss I can still feel from all those years ago. Then she was pushing her tongue into my mouth. I allowed her to do it but I had no idea why she wanted to do this. I'd heard of a French kiss but I was so naive I knew nothing of them. I was a quick learner and got into the swing of things. Now I was returning her kisses and I could feel the passions within me rising. I had a full erection and this time it was pressed against the side of her leg. I was quickly becoming self-conscious. We kissed and kissed for what seemed to be an eternity. Then, suddenly, she took my hand and placed it upon her breast and almost as quickly I could feel her hand pressing against my hardness. I had never felt a woman's breast before although I'd often fantasized about it. At first I did nothing except leave my hand exactly where it was. We continued to kiss and Ellie became more animated. She started moving her upper body a lot so that my hand could no longer rest still upon her breast. I took her lead and began to squeeze and caress it. This only heightened my own passions and I really got into the moment. Ellie continued to caress my hardness until I suddenly released. The front of my pants was soaked and we broke our kiss.

Ellie laughed a little and asked, "Gee, what happened?" She was being playful and that in itself eased a tension that had suddenly come about in me. Then she looked at me only to find a confused look upon my face. "Haven't you ever done this before?" She asked incredulously. I stared at her blankly not knowing what to say. "You haven't have you?" She asked. She thought a moment and then gave me the most gentle kiss on my lips. "It's all right." Ellie said in a very kind way. "I just figured a good looking guy like you would have . . ." her voice trailed off. "I guess it was silly of me to think that way. Everyone says how nice you are and everything so naturally I thought . . . " again her voice trailed off. "Are you a virgin?"

I was quite startled by her question. I was also ashamed of this condition I was in and sheepishly nodded yes to her.

The quiet in the car was deafening. I couldn't think of a thing to say and I was desperately hoping Ellie would say something. She did. "I'm sorry Sam, I shouldn't have assumed you weren't," she paused, "well, that your weren't a virgin. Actually it's pretty nice to know that you are."

"Why?" I asked astonished.

"Because you aren't one of those boys who uses a girl, you know what I mean." I didn't but I nodded that I did. Ellie was far more mature than any girl in our class. I had always suspected her being very mature, now I had all the proof I needed. Unlike what I suspected some of the girls would have done in a similar circumstance, Ellie took it seriously and didn't make fun of me. "Are you scared?" Ellie asked. I had no idea why she asked that question but I was glad that she had. I nodded yes. Ellie pulled me to her and hugged me for a very long time. To my relief, she seemed to understand how I felt and tried to comfort me. She was, as is said, nurturing. Finally, while still hugging me, she whispered in my ear, "Do you want to go home?"

"No," I replied, "I want to be with you some more, that is if it's okay with you."

"Sure," Ellie replied, "but it is already 12:30 and you know how my father is." I didn't know but I could guess.

"Well," I responded, "maybe we should go."

"Okay."

"But first, can I have one more kiss?" I felt like a child asking for candy. Ellie smiled, leaned over, put her arms around my neck and began to kiss me again. When we finally came up for air I looked at my watch and saw it was ten after one. "I think we really should be going now. It's ten after one."

Ellie smiled at me again and said, "It's amazing, isn't it, how fast time can go by when you're really enjoying yourself."

I couldn't believe she had just said that. She said that of me but why? I wasn't anybody. I wasn't on the first team in football. I wasn't on the first team in baseball. For that matter, I rode the end of the bench the entire season except for one game in which I was the relief pitcher and got one time at bat. I struck out the side and then struck out at bat. I figured a girl like Ellie would have the football captain. He was good looking and everything. So why would she want to be with me?

"Because you're a nice guy, smart and because I like you," Ellie said almost as if she knew what I was thinking.

"Huh?" I said.

"You just said you wondered why I would go out with someone like you." I was dumbfounded. I had said those words and not thought them. Now I felt really stupid. "Why shouldn't I want to go out with you?"

"Well, what about George?"

"What about George," she asked me right back.

"Well, he's better looking than me and he is the captain of the football team and he's so popular and you are the homecoming Queen."

"I used to date George. But he's so dumb I really got tired of him. All he wanted was to have sex with me and we never ever had an intelligent conversation." I could only wonder how many times she had slept with him, as if it should make some sort of difference to me. "He never did get me to go to bed." Ellie said almost as if she had read my mind again. "Sam," she said a bit sheepishly, "I've kissed a lot of guys and done some other things but," she paused, took a breath and then continued, "I'm a virgin too." I couldn't believe my ears but a relief came over me. It seemed like Ellie had told me a secret especially when I had heard at school that she had been sleeping with George.

"But how can that be?" I asked that question and once again I felt really stupid. How could I ask such a thing.

Ellie seemed to take this in stride though and answered, "Oh, you mean all that talk at school about me and George? It's not true. I heard it too but no one would believe me."

"I believe you Ellie," I said trying to endear myself to her but also truthfully.

"Thank you Sam. I really appreciated that." Ellie looked at her watch and said, "Well, it's one thirty and if we don't get going now my father really will be upset."

"Okay," I said and started the car.

"I think we have a slight problem," I said chuckling. "We have steamed up all the windows. I can't see a thing. How do you suppose that happened?" I said facetiously. I turned the defroster all the way up to high. It took about five minutes for the windows to clear up enough to drive. During the interim Ellie and I took advantage of the time to kiss and pet some more. I was surprised at how brave I had become. Finally the windows were clear and I drove slowly all the way to her house. I wanted to be with Ellie for as long as I could. This might be the only time I'd get a date with her I thought. When we arrived at her house I got out of the car, went around to her door and opened it for her.

"No one has ever done that for me before," Ellie said, "Not only are you nice but you are a gentleman as well." Ellie winked at me and said, "I knew that already anyway." I wanted to say something but before I could Ellie stepped out of the car and went up the pathway to her front door. She then turned towards me and without a pause began giving me my first ever good night kiss. I was in heaven.

"What are you doing tomorrow night?" Ellie asked. I was surprised by her question. I certainly hadn't contemplated it.

"Nothing," was the only thing I could say.

"So let's go out again. Is that all right?" She asked. I wanted to explode with joy. The woman of my dreams was asking me out! It took me about a nano-second to respond.

"Yes, I'd love to go out with you tomorrow. I'd really love too!"

Ellie, poised and confident replied, "Good! Then it's a date."

"Great!" I said, kissed her on the lips and turned to go down the steps.

"Sam?" Ellie asked.

"Yeah?"

"What time are you going to pick me up?"

I felt so stupid again. "Same time as tonight?" I asked her.

"Why don't you pick me up at six instead and we'll go over to MacDonald's for supper." In those days MacDonald's was our local hang out. "I'll be here!"

"Good." She said, smiled at me and opened her front door. She turned once again, smiled at me and closed the door behind her. Ellie and I went out together the next night and for the rest of the school year. She was nominated to be the prom queen but asked that her name be taken off. I asked her why she did it but I never did get a straight answer from her. Ellie had too much class to say it was because I had not been nominated to be her counterpart. When I finally got smart, many many years later, I figured that out.

Earlier that spring Ellie had been accepted to the University of Grenoble in France. I didn't allow myself to think of what that meant. Instead I took advantage of every minute of Ellie's time that I could. We became so involved that we fell behind in our school work and eventual our grade average was affected. We didn't care much. We knew we would still graduate and in Ellie's case, with honors even with the drop in her average. I was your basic underachieving B student.

Even though classes didn't start until mid-August Ellie's parents had decided to take an extended vacation in Europe before leaving Ellie at Grenoble. I was really sad. I was going to miss her so much. We promised each other that we'd write everyday. We made lots of other promises too but by summer's end it was obvious to me that Ellie's relationship with me was over. Oh, Ellie left for France still a virgin. Part of me regretted that she left that way and part of me was proud.

Ellie left right after the fourth of July. I went with her to the airport and we made quite the scene there. Usually I would have been very self-conscious about kissing her in front of her parents but this time I didn't care. Ellie was my introduction to the world of love. I loved her then and I still love her now. We totally lost touch with each other and I still wonder what happened to her.

espeteroh
espeteroh
656 Followers