Sisters Ch. 02

Story Info
Sam meets Linda and her sisters.
6.8k words
4.57
110.6k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 06/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
espeteroh
espeteroh
659 Followers

(all characters are at least 18 years old)

------------

The ride home was long and slow. I felt like I'd never meet another person like Ellie. I never did. So I decided to wallow in self pity by drowning myself in ice cream at the Dairy Queen. The Dairy Queen in my town was a small one so they only had window service and only one window you could get service from. I had to stand behind a girl in the service line. She ordered a chocolate malted. I saw her rummaging through her purse when the man delivered the shake. She put a quarter on the counter but was still seventy-five cents short. I wanted to say something but I became my usual tongue-tied self.

"Oh darn it!" she said. "I know I had at least two dollars when I left home." The man at the window waited patiently for her. That was the way he always was. She began to look nervous.

"I'll give you the seventy-five cents miss," I said. I couldn't believe I had just said that. Sure, I had the money and it was the right thing to do but that had never stopped me in the past from not saying a thing. I couldn't imagine what had gotten into me.

"Thank you." She said. "We'll go to my house and I'll get you the money."

"Nah, that's all right," I responded, "it's really nothing."

"No! I insist." She said. "Oh, and I don't like it when I don't get my own way. I'm terribly spoiled you know." Of course I didn't know any of this but I went along with her. I was just beginning to notice how pretty she was. She was tallish. I am six feet one inch tall and she was only a few inches shorter. She had auburn hair, beautiful green eyes and a very nice figure. I decide not to argue with her.

"Okay," I said, "whatever you say."

"Good, let's go now," she responded. She turned and got into a baby blue 1955 Thunderbird. She looked even more stunning sitting there in that car and I was becoming taken with her. I never did get a chance to get my ice cream. She didn't live far away but she did live in the next town over. That explained why I had never seen her at school which I had been wondering about. She lived in a large white house on Chestnut Street. She pulled into her driveway and all the way to the end which gave me more than enough room to park directly behind her. Without saying a word she made it known that I should follow her. Suddenly she stopped, turned to me and said, "My name is Linda. I don't think we took time to introduce ourselves. I'm sorry, that was rude of me to forget such a thing."

"Oh, that's all right." I responded. "My name is Sam."

"It's a pleasure to meet you Sam."

"A pleasure to meet you too Linda."

"Come on inside and I'll get you your money." Linda led me into her house taking me by the hand upstairs to her bedroom. I wasn't too sure that this was the right thing to do but I knew I could trust myself so I didn't think there was anything to worry about. Unless, that is, if her father came home and found us there. I didn't relish the thought of explaining myself even though I knew full well I hadn't done a thing wrong. I was already to take blame anyway.

Linda went to her bureau, opened the top drawer and pulled out a dollar bill. She turned and handed it to me. Then she did something I really didn't expect. "Do you mind if we sit down here for a few moments. I'd like to get to know you a bit."

"No, I don't mind at all." I said as I searched the room for a second chair seeing only one sitting in front of her desk. There was none but by that time Linda was sitting on the side of the bed and motioning for me to do the same. I did.

"I never saw you at any of the football games." She said. This surprised me because I couldn't imagine why she should have seen me especially since I didn't come from the same town as she. I point this out to her.

"I notice all the cute boys at the football games but I don't remember seeing you. Did you go to them?"

"Yes, I went to all of our football games but we only played you once so there's no way you would have seen me." I said that with resolve.

"You played on the football team didn't you?"

"Yes, I played middle line backer but I was always second string."

"I don't know how I ever missed you." She seemed convinced of what she was saying so I decided not to argue with her. I'd let her believe what she liked.

"You live here all your life?" I asked.

"Yup. My dad's an engineer at the missile plant. My ganpa worked for the Post Office for forty years. He lives next door."

I was starting to take closer notice of Linda. She was a truly beautiful girl and I hadn't really taken notice of it until just then. I must have been staring at her, most likely her breasts. I was infatuated with women's breasts.

"Do you like what you see?" Linda asked quite unexpectedly. I wasn't sure exactly what she meant.

"Yes," I replied, "You're really beautiful."

"Why thank you." She responded quite graciously. "But you were staring at my boobies" I was thrown for a loop I hadn't expected. I'd also never heard a girl say boobies either so I was doubly surprised.

I stumbled over a few words before finally eking out, "Why, yes, they're very nice too." I felt extremely embarrassed and foolish. Linda was quick to quell that though.

"Thank you for being honest. Most boys don't admit that they are looking at my boobies. The fact is, ever since the sixth grade when they just kinda popped out boys have been staring at them. Some of the girls say I should get mad at them for doing that but I like guys to notice me. I just don't like them to lie about what they're noticing. I know I have big breasts but it's not my fault I am made that way is it?"

Did Linda really expect me to answer that question? Was she trying make me blush or look foolish. My mind flooded with all sorts of crazy ideas. Finally I stammered, "No, ah um, no, it's not your fault."

"That's right!" She said adamantly. "So thank you for being honest about it anyway. It's such a relief to finally meet someone who will tell me the truth. All the boys I ever dated always lied to me about something. They thought I was stupid but I'm not. I was a member of the Honor Society so I guess I wasn't so dumb. Who needs those guys anyway." Linda seemed to be very irritated by what had obviously been a high school long situation for her. I was getting nervous with this type of talk. I'd never talked to a girl before about such things, not even Ellie. "It seems like guys think just because a girl has big tits she's easy or stupid or both. Well it's not true!" Linda was very obviously quite angry about this.

"I'm sorry if I insulted you in anyway," I finally said.

"No, you didn't. You didn't insult me at all. I don't mind you looking at my boobies especially since you admitted that you were doing it. I've got big boobs, they look good, so why shouldn't you look if you like them. I'm kinda proud of them myself. You do like them don't you?" The question was odd considering all the self confidence she had exhibited just before.

"Well, yeah, they are nice. I ah, I um," I was stuck in my mind for what to say next. Linda took care of that for me.

"Sam, I think you're a really nice guy and if you want to look at them then feel free." Linda giggled to herself. I didn't understand what she meant. She saw my obvious confusion. "Doncha get it. Feel," she paused a second, "freely. It's like I just asked you to go and feel them. What a ditz I am." The way Linda talked so freely about herself and the words she used left me dumbfounded.

I had something I really wanted to say to her and summoning up the courage to say it took a great deal of work. Finally I asked her, "Linda, how come you talk the way you do?"

Linda looked at me as if she didn't quite understand the question I had just posed. She really didn't understand and asked, "What do you mean? Don't you like the way I talk?"

"I like the way you talk just fine. It's just that I've never heard any girl talk so openly like you have been and use the words you use, know what I mean?" I hoped she did because I really didn't want to have to explain myself further.

"Sam, you remember what I said about honesty?"

I nodded yes.

"Well, I use those words because they seem to work the best. I mean I say boobies so much because saying breasts sounds so, oh, so clinical. I just say exactly what's in my mind. A lot of people, including my parents, really don't like the way I talk." Linda laughed to herself and rolled her eyes. "You should have seen my father the first time I used the word boobies to him. I was only in the seventh grade and dad had decided it was time to warn me about boys. He was trying to refer to my boobs but he just could seem to get any word out so I said it for him. I thought he was going to have a heart attack on the spot. First he looked embarrassed then he looked mad. He told me that good girls didn't use such language. But dad's a good guy and I think he knew he could only tell me these things. I was already playing softball and football with the boys and he knew it. Sometimes when a boy would tackle me I'd feel a hand grab one of my boobs. If I like the guy okay I didn't say anything but if I didn't really like him then I'd give him my look of death. That was always enough. When I was in high school I wanted to be a cheerleader but the head cheerleader didn't like me because all the boys did. I think she thought I was going to steal their boyfriends. She was probably right but I was mad as hell at the time. One day we had a shouting match in the hallways just after lunch. The language we used was horrible, even by my standards, so we were both expelled from school for the rest of the day and told we had to bring in our parents the next morning if we wanted to get back into school. The next day we were both sitting in the principal's office. My father was with me and her mother was with her. The principal asked me why I was fighting with her so I told him I thought she was a snobby bitch. Daddy go mad at me and made a scene right there. I think that impressed the principal enough that he let both of us back in school that day. It's funny. At lunch that day, Candy, she was the cheerleader, figures with a name like that doesn't it? Anyway, Candy came up to me when I was just about to leave and said she'd like to be friends. I told her sure, I didn't mind. I didn't believe she'd really ever be my friend but at the beginning of my junior year when she was a senior and head cheerleader she asked me to join the squad. At first I was reluctant to join but I finally gave in. I've always been something of an exhibitionist and I thought this would be a perfect way to continue that. I've really talked your ear off. I'm sorry."

"No," I said honestly, "it's really all right. It is quite interesting too."

"Really?" she asked as if it weren't.

"Yeah really. I like hearing about you. You must've driven your father crazy."

"Yeah, he thought I was pretty wild but actually I wasn't. Kids just thought I was that way. So did the teachers too so I got a rep."

"That's too bad. I hate it when people tell stories about you when you know they aren't true." Linda smiled after I said that. I had validated her feelings and that had appealed to her.

"Listen," she said, "I'm chilly. Do you mind if I put on a sweater?" She asked.

"No, of course not. I don't mind at all."

Almost as quickly as I said that Linda unbuttoned her blouse right in front of me and stood there momentarily in her bra. I could now see the actual size of her breasts and they were indeed quite large. She wasn't wearing one of those bras that hold breasts upright. Rather, she was wearing a light lacy bra with no support and yet her breasts had very little sag to them at all. Linda turn away from me and reached into a closet that was right beside her. She pulled out a pale blue button down sweater and pulled it on. As she started to button it from the top she again noticed my stare.

"You really are fascinated by my tits aren't you?" She asked. "Well," she continued, "I don't see why I should deny you seeing them this way. I'll just drape a blanket over my shoulders so I can get warm." Linda sat down next to me again, pulled her sweater off, put it down next to her and pulled a blanket from behind her over her shoulders. She was sitting slightly towards me and within only a few inches of me affording me the best view I had ever had of a woman's breasts. I had never seen a woman's breasts naked except for those in Playboy. Still, I couldn't understand Linda's willingness to do what she was doing. It was almost as if she were reading my mind.

I did look for a little while longer before I looked up and into her deep green eyes. They were so soft and beautiful and she was so near. Impulsively I leaned forward and kissed her full on her lips. Linda fell backward on the bed and almost off the bed and onto the floor. I thought what I had done was so outrageous that I had shocked her and now almost injured her.

Before I could say a word Linda said, "You sure don't have any problem going after what you want do you?" Little did she know that it was just the opposite. I decide to let that slide. A second later Linda leaned over and started to kiss me. We were already so close together that only a slight move by both of us was needed to have our arms wrapped tightly about each other. I could feel her breasts as they pressed into me and just as had happened with Ellie, I had become very erect. I felt saved this time though. That part of my body was not in contact with her. Linda pulled only slightly away from me for a second breaking our kiss and allowing her right hand to drop from my shoulders. Where it fell became a sudden tell tale. He hand was now directly on my hardness. She had to have noticed it and yet she didn't move her hand away, or move it at all for that matter. I could see her smile. She started kissing me again.

I was getting so involved in kissing her it reminded me of kissing Ellie and my hand reached for and grasped her breast. I felt her take in a sudden breath of surprise but she didn't make a move of any type. Though I had done this action from an old and natural act I found myself in a strangely nice position. Feeling braver I started to knead her breast and could feel her nipple become hard even through the material of her bra. We kissed for a very long time and I had slipped my hand inside her bra. Ellie had allowed me to do this as well so it was not new for me. Linda's hand was still resting upon my hardness and still it had not moved. I was actually hoping she would do something but she didn't. I suddenly seemed to lose my balance and fell back on the bed, pulling Linda down with me. Linda was quite non-plussed by the turn of events. Quite the opposite, she took this as a sign that I wanted more and started to rub my extremely hard penis. Little by little we undressed each other until we were totally naked. During this entire time not a word passed between us and yet it felt like we had talked over ever action, every move. It was obvious now that Linda expected that I was going to make love to her.

When we stopped kissing we rolled away from each other a little bit. It was enough for me to see the full length of her body naked. I saw Linda's long slim legs. They were really beautiful. "How tall are you?" I asked her.

"What?" She said obviously surprised her. "Why do you ask?"

"Well, I'm six one and I noticed right away how you are taller than most girls. I mean, you aren't too tall or anything I am just curious how tall you are."

"Well, I'm five nine and since you brought that up, I must admit that in the past it has often presented a problem for me. So many of the boys were shorter than me and so they'd never ask me out. Being tall can be such a pain in the ass. But you're four inches taller than me so it doesn't really matter does it?"

"No, it doesn't. I was just looking at your legs and I was thinking how beautiful they are."

"Thank you. I think that's the first time I've ever gotten compliments on anything other than my breasts." Linda chucked to herself after she said that.

"What?" I asked.

"Well, when I was a junior in high school I was in a pretty athletic gym class. When gym was over there were always a few girls who'd stare at my tits a little. I was self conscious about that my first two year of high school but by that time I was kinda used to it especially since the boys were always staring at me too. One day I was the first into the showers and then the next girl who came in stopped behind me and grabbed my tits from behind and squeezed them. I was really startled because of course this had never happened and she was a girl. I jumped away from her really quickly so she got the idea really quickly too that I was definitely not interested. So everyone has always been interested in my tits but no one has ever said anything about my legs. It's nice to get a compliment for a different part of your body for a change, really nice."

"Well, I love your green eyes too. Whenever I look at them I feel like kissing you. I don't how to explain it but they really do something to me."

"Geeze, you're really full of compliments today aren't you?" Linda said.

"Linda, do you think we should be doing this here. I mean your parents could come home and find us and then what would happen." I was showing my paranoia.

"Not a chance. Dad's at a meeting all week in New York and he won't be home until Sunday night. Mom left last night for New York to be with him for the weekend. So we have the house all to ourselves." Linda gave me the most mischievous smile I'd ever seen.

"Okay, but do you mind if we slow down a bit? This is all so much of a surprise to me."

"Of course silly," she replied, "I'll do anything you say." This time I caught her double entendre and the mischievous smile that followed.

What Linda didn't know was that she had a virgin on her hands. She must have sensed this though because she took the lead, rolled over onto her back and motioned for me to come on top of her. I was there on my hands and knees right above her now, scared to death. I had no idea of what the right thing to do was. Linda took my penis in both her hands and massaged it for a while. The she pulled me down on top of her leaving one hand around my penis. She used that hand to place me inside her. I could feel her wetness and our bodies were moving in the motion of love making. I suddenly found that what my friends had told me about things just coming naturally was really true. They did come natural all right but I came too soon, or so I thought. Linda seemed not bothered by that. She seemed to know exactly what she needed to do for us to continue like she wanted. I had no sooner come when she ducked under the covers and wrapped her lips around my penis. This of course was another first for me and my arousal was almost immediate. In fact, I became hard very quickly and I came in her mouth only moments later. Another Linda surprise for me. I was sure that would be the end of it but Linda continued to suck on me and with the help of her hand playing with my balls she once again made me hard. This time as soon as I was hard Linda released me from her lips and rolled over on her back so I could put it in her once again. The feeling of me entering her was heavenly. He pussy felt like it had a velvet lining as it surrounded my penis. This feeling together with all the others helped me time and again to get hard or stay hard. Linda and I made love for the next hour.

We had just finished making love for the nth time when I heard the front door slam and looked at Linda. "Oh, that must be my sister Cathy. She's a senior at Stonehill College."

"I thought you said we had the house to ourselves?"

"We do silly. Cathy's so naive she'll never suspect a thing."

espeteroh
espeteroh
659 Followers
12