Sisters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie had tears in her eyes, and suddenly Angie did too. Taking her sister in her arms, she gave her a loving hug. "Julie, I swear, I wasn't trying to embarrass you or show you up. I just wanted us all to have a fun, sexy night out together. Please, let me make this work for you."

Julie looked dubious. "How are you ever going to manage not to show me up in a club? You're way more sexual than I am, and just a million times sexier, period. Come on, you guys know I can't compete with...that!" she said, gesturing with her hands to Angie's devastating curves.

Angie grinned. "Sweetie, that's what you said yesterday too, yet I think we can all agree that you seem to be competing just fine now; maybe even more than just fine, considering what you did tohim this morning," she added, making a show of rubbing my cock as she smiled at her sister.

"So my doing it with your husband wasn't enough? Now you want me to 'flash my blonde pussy' to everyone else too?" laughed Julie.

When Matt and I eagerly nodded like idiots, Julie punched us both. "Figures. You two perverts would probably love it," she giggled.

"I know I certainly would," I grinned.

"You always want to see my pussy," she answered, giving me a warm, affectionate smile. She slid her hand down and caressed her slit for me, before turning to Matt. "And what about you? Would you be okay with your wife showing off her pussy in a crowded dance club?"

"If Angie's doing it too, and all three of us are there to watch over you? Absolutely! Julie, that would be hot as hell!" laughed Matt.

Angie said, "Julie, trust me, I know how to dress sexily, and I know how to dress you sexily too. We'll have you looking so hot that both our husbands and every guy in the place will be dying to fuck you right there on the dance floor. You just have to be willing to let go. For one night, try to enjoy the idea of turning people on. You'll never see any of them again, so go ahead and have fun being a gorgeous, sexy flirt."

Julie turned again to Matt. "Are you really okay with this?"

"It doesn't matter whether or not I'm okay with it, does it? Since that's what the slip says, you have to do it," he grinned. "But, yes, I'm a lot more than okay with it. Julie, how long have I been pleading with you to be more exciting...to open up and have more fun?"

"To be more like Angie, you mean," she smiled.

"Okay, yes, that is what I mean. I want you to enjoy being sexy, the same way she does. It's not just her, though. Come on, Angie's not the only gorgeous knockout who likes to show off her body and have fun flirting. She's hardly the first woman who ever liked to turn men on. We see them every day in L.A., wherever we go. You constantly envy them, and it always pisses me off. Baby, they have nothing on you. You could be hotter than all of them, if only you wanted to be. It isn't only about Angie, and you know it."

"Julie, it's totally harmless. It really is," I added. "You're hot as hell, even if you don't know it. You're insanely beautiful, and you have a perfect body. You can turn on any man, no problem. Girl, the only thing stopping you is you."

"You guys are all saying these things about me, but what about...you know...sex? We're not swingers!"

"Sweetie, neither are we," I said, after we all finished laughing. "It's not as if Angie has sex with everyone who gets turned on by her, you know."

"That's only because she would never have time for anything else," Julie grinned.

Thankfully, she was beginning to lighten back up a bit.

"Seriously, Jules, no," I said. "Angie doesn't fuck strangers."

"I don't," Angie added. "You know that, Julia."

"Yes, I know you don't. Still, as sexy as you are, I bet you want to! God, I know I would. If hot guys greeted me with huge hard-ons everywhere I went, the way they do with you, I'd always want them to fuck me."

She gave me a pointed smile, making it clear she was referring to my usual 'greeting' of having a serious erection waiting for her each morning during our breakfasts in bed.

Pretending to mull over Julie's words, Angie said, "Hmmm, when you put it likethat, oh wise sister o' mine, I have to admit...you're absolutely right. I often do want them to fuck me. I mean, god, I love their hard cocks, and I love to fuck, so why not? Like you said, a lot of those guys in the clubs are really hot, too. Ishould let more men fuck me, don't you think?"

Grinning evilly, she reached down to caress Matt's growing bulge. "What do you say, horny boy? Should I go slip into something nice and sexy for you? We can play 'Seven Minutes of Heaven' in our hallway closet, just like when we were kids. We'll be all by ourselves, fooling around in the pitch dark, and no one will know what we're doing. You could pull my panties off, the same as you did last night, only this time maybe you'll also take this delicious hard cock out and slam it deep inside my pussy. Are you up for it, baby? If I promise to be good, will you fuck my brains out?"

Matt was stunned into silence. He never could tell whether Angie was being serious, especially when the subject was sex.

For her part, Angie simply maintained her sexy grin while stroking his erection through his cargo pants.

"Ha ha. Very funny," Julie said, rolling her eyes and laughing. "You be nice to him, Angie. You're liable to give him a heart attack with that kind of talk.

"Anyway, I'm just saying, I've never allowed myself to become totally immersed in being sexy, especially where everyone could see me. I've always limited my sex life to when I'm alone with Matt. I don't know how I'd react, or even how he'd react, if I suddenly became this full-on sex goddess in public. All I know is that if I could tell it was working, and every guy who saw me got an enormous hard-on, yes, it would make me super horny. I don't know what I'd actually do about it, but I would definitelywant to fuck."

"You've enjoyed this week so far, right?" asked Matt, but only after Angie had stopped fondling his cock, finishing with a cute smirk.

"Yes, I really have. It's been amazing fun," said Julie, grinning at the sight of his obvious erection. "Looks like you're enjoying it too, honey. In fact, if Angie's 'Seven Minutes of Heaven' offer still stands, I think you'd be crazy not to take her up on it."

His sheepish smile made Julie laugh.

"Oh, the offer definitely still stands," Angie countered teasingly, "but what about the breakfasts in bed? Julie, it's not as if they've been completely sex-free for you. I mean, come on, we all know our mornings in bed with each other have already become fairly spicy, even if no one has actually had sex yet."

"Yet?" giggled Julie, amused by Angie's slip-up.

"Yes...yet," Angie smiled. "You know what I mean. So far, it's mostly been just a lot of fun teasing, touching, and fooling around, yet you've still been flirtier and sexier than you've ever been before, and you've loved it, right?"

"I have, and yes, it's been great. I really do love it..." she said, reaching out to stroke and fondle my cock through my pants, mirroring what Angie had been doing to Matt. "It hasn't only been me, though," she grinned, looking at Matt, then back at Angie. "You guys have done things too."

"Yes, but we're not talking about us," said Matt, deflecting. "None of us are complaining, and neither were you."

"You're right, I'm not complaining. My massage was awesome, and I've loved my sexy mornings in bed with Dan, just like I'm sure you've loved sharing your bed with my gorgeous baby sister. I think that one turned out to be a great idea, if I do say so myself." Blowing on her curled fingertips, she smugly brushed them on her t-shirt. "No, I'm not complaining at all. I even had a blast during our nude car wash. Seriously, I've loved every second of this flirting game. I was only talking about us having actual sex, especially with strangers."

"Julie," I said, "if it'll make you feel any better, try to remember that it's just me we're talking about here with this 'sexy date night' thing. I promise, I won't fuck you on the dance floor, okay? You have nothing to worry about. You'll be totally safe."

"You? Safe? Riiiiight!" she grinned, playfully squeezing my cock. "Instead of fucking me on the dance floor you'll just fuck me back at the table so you can say, 'See? I didn't break my promise!'"

We all had to laugh at that.

"Look, everyone, I'm sorry for being such an idiot about all of this. I really don't mean to be," she continued. "I told you yesterday that I'm tired of always being the prude, and I don't want you coddling me anymore. If you want us to go out and be total sluts tonight, then that's what we'll do. I'm trusting you guys, okay? Just don't let things get too out of hand."

Angie kissed her sister's shoulder. "That's what I said last night, remember? Julie, we all just want you to have some harmless fun. We're not going to let you get raped, and no one's asking you to blow some stranger behind the bar." Nodding toward me, she continued, "Seriously, we already talked about this. I told him, 'Whatever happens, we have to remember that when this week is over we need to be able to go back to our normal lives, and I don't want any friction between any of us. We've always all been great together, and that's how it's going to stay.' So don't worry, we're not going to be total sluts tonight."

"Hey! I want my money's worth!" protested Matt, always the funny guy.

"Okay, maybe a little slutty, but not total sluts. We'll be fun, playful sluts," Angie added, with a conciliatory smile.

"You just better make sure that I'm not invisible when I'm standing next to you and that awesome body of yours, you big-boobed slut," Julie giggled, warming at last to the idea.

"No problem, you long-legged slut," laughed Angie. "I'll make sure you look absolutely incredible. Remember, I'll be with Matt tonight. He's easy, so I'll devote all my energies to making certain that you look insanely hot. I'd like to see my hubby squirm in his seat too, for once."

Pausing, she smiled mischievously. "In fact, I think I want to add one extra clause to this agreement. Mmmm-hmmm, this will be perfect. Julie, you have to make some idiot guy come in his pants on the dance floor tonight, without ever laying a hand on him."

I laughed, "You want her to make me come in my pants on the dance floor?"

"No, not you, silly. We'll find some other idiot guy," she smiled, playfully sticking her tongue out at me. "It's a dance club. You don't think we're only going to dance with our dates, do you? Nobody does that.We never even do that. You always sit out a few, just so you can watch me dance with other people. You've seen me make men come in their pants before. Same thing here. I just want Julie to do it this time, that's all."

"And what will you be doing while my wife is making some poor guy blow his load?" asked Matt with a snarky smirk, obviously curious as to Angie's ulterior motives.

"Watching, most likely, the same as you two. Who knows, maybe if you're good, and your wife doesn't mind, I'll do the same trick on you," she said, her sweet smile belying the challenge in her eyes.

"You could never get me to blow in my pants without even touching me," Matt said. "No way."

"I agree," added Julie. "He doesn't come that easily."

Embarrassed, she looked up at us with a start, suddenly aware of what she'd just said.

"Hoooo! It sounds like we have yet another challenge afoot!" I crowed.

"Whatever," Angie said, smiling even more sweetly. "This is about Julie. Matt's a piece of cake."

Grinning smugly, she again stared daggers at him, and he gave her a defiant look in return.

"Hey, like I told you, I'm all in," Julie said. "I'm not going to be a stick in the mud. I'll do what you guys want, and I'll try to have fun with it. Just don't let it go too far, that's all I'm asking."

"No problem, Julie," I said. "Now, what's your second command say?"

Julie read it once, then a second time, her brow furrowing as she mentally digested it. Finally, she shook her head before reading it aloud...

The winners get to take pictures of the losers, including sexy pictures, with the winners dressing and positioning the losers however they wish. The losers may also suggest poses and clothing ideas, although the winners have the final say.

"Holy shit," said Matt. "That one sure wasn't mine!"

"Oh, that one was definitely his..." Angie said with a confident grin, gesturing in my direction. "He's always wanted to take sexy pictures of me. Now, lo and behold, you two gorgeous models are also here...and, hey, look! You even brought a fancy camera!"

"Guilty as charged," I declared. "That was my 'nastiest' one, which I only added after you negotiated your two-out-of-three deal. This is perfect. The 'car wash and massage' command was Matt's, the 'breakfast in bed' command was Julie's, the 'date night' command was yours, and the 'sexy photo shoot' command is mine. We all got one."

"You're gonna get one, alright," Angie smiled.

"Actually, sweetie, I think you're far more likely to get one...probably more than one," I grinned, and her smile turned wicked.

I glanced over at Matt, who looked at Angie, then back at me. He was clearly confused. When Angie laughed at his perplexed expression, I said, "It's just Angie being Angie. You better watch your ass, though. I'm pretty sure she's still gunning for you."

"Hmmm," was all he could manage in response.

"Looks like we're going to have one hot evening together, aren't we? We're talking me being with Dan while Matt gets to play with Angie again, like our mornings in bed, right? Teasing, touching, a little fooling around...intimate dancing, taking sexy pictures later...all of it?" Julie asked with an eyebrow-arching grin.

"That's right, babe," Matt answered, feigning bravado. "Are you okay with that?"

"Yes, I'm fine with it. Don't worry about me. With Miss Hot Panties here plotting your imminent destruction, I think you already have more than enough on your plate to worry about."

"Miss Hot Panties?" Angie laughed, and Julie gave her a sisterly grin.

"Julie's right, you know," I said to Matt. "I have it on good authority that Angie doesn't back down from challenges, and a little birdie also told me that you two have a bit of a 'thing' going on again this week. You're swimming in the deep end now, my friend. Blood is in the water, so be careful of the sharks!"

"Come on..." Angie said, tugging Julie by the arm toward our bedroom. "You guys make the dinner reservations. We're going to go get dressed."

~ ~ ~

An arresting vision of casual elegance and brazen sex, Angie was the first to emerge from the bedroom. She had her long raven hair piled loosely atop her head, leaving her slender neck exposed. She'd left a couple of tendrils loose to float down around the sides of her face, framing her luminous eyes and full, pouty mouth. Large hoop earrings and a black silk choker with an oval ruby in the center completed her sexy, exotic look.

Other than for a multitude of funky wrist bangles, her arms and shoulders were bare. Her top was a spaghetti-strapped singlet of ribbed black cotton that exposed an enticing expanse of smooth, braless cleavage, but her stretchy little top wasn't transparent; her nipples were poking through, yet her areolas weren't visible. Her tanned, toned tummy with her slinky belly-chain was bare, though, from just above her belly button down to her bottoms.

It was a simple yet stunning look.

Her bottoms were unusual in their seductiveness. At first glance they were rather modest, showing no skin at all. She was wearing stretch-Lycra tights, also black. They weren't merely tight; they were like a light misting of black paint airbrushed over her supple flesh. They were so thin that her every jiggle was highlighted when she strutted in her matching black heels and ever-present gold chain adorning her bare right ankle.

Walking through the brightly lit kitchen, she gave us an alluring smile when we discovered the provocative secret of her outfit.

Grinning over her shoulder, she bent at the waist to fill a glass with ice water from the fridge. As she knew they would, her tights stretched so tautly over her bottom that they became sheer; we could see her entire ass, nearly as if she were naked. She wore no panties, not even a g-string, so her deep channel dividing her tantalizing globes was laid bare, her beautifully formed labia a vivid temptation of pure sex. When she turned and came to us, her stiletto heels clicking across the kitchen tiles in time with each seductive stride, we could clearly see her dark strip of neatly trimmed pubic hair. Best of all, her tights meticulously described every subtle fold of her rich, succulent pussy, including a very conspicuous and utterly mind-blowing camel toe.

Spread open, so perfectly on display...fuck, her pussy looked delicious.

The end result was that while only the skin of her arms, shoulders, and tummy was showing she was nevertheless a stone-cold knockout.

"Sufficiently sexy, without being so showy as to upstage Julie?" she asked, posing before us with her hands on her hips.

Grinning stupidly, I answered, "Damn, baby, look at you. Seriously, if you're going to make a guy come in his pants tonight, can I be that guy? Angie, your ass is amazing, and, my god...your pussy. When the light hits you just right, we can see every detail of your beautiful pussy, and it's absolutely mouthwatering."

"I always want my pussy to be absolutely mouthwatering," she said quietly. Tugging on her tights to display her prominent labia even more clearly, she traced a scarlet fingertip through her perfectly defined slit. "Especially tonight, since my pussy has a hot date with my sister's horny husband," she added, teasing us with a spellbinding smile as she caressed her clit.

Matt was mesmerized by the sight of her sexy pussy. "Angie, you wouldn't know how to play fair if fair walked up and crapped on your chest," he finally said--his bizarre ultimate compliment.

Beaming at us, she stepped between his legs and set his hands on her ass before reaching down to feel his cock. Stroking him through his pants as he fondled her gorgeous bottom, she said, "Okay, good, you're nice and hard for me, so this outfit works. Now let's greet our delicate flower, who, if I do say so myself, looks absolutely ravishing this evening."

When Julie stepped into the room, our jaws dropped. Angie applauded, and Julie simply soaked it in, even as she was quite obviously fighting the urge to cover herself.

"So, boys? What do you think? Will this gorgeous blonde goddess make every cock she finds tonight become as hard as a rock?" Angie grinned, genuinely thrilled for her sister.

"Damn, Julie...you're off to a good start," I said, conspicuously rubbing mine through my pants.

Watching me stroke myself, Julie's sweet, beautiful face lit up with a happy smile. "Mmmm, is that all because of me?"

"You know it is, Julia," Angie said proudly. "Look what you did to him...again."

Thanking her baby sister with a grateful grin, Julie came to me and nudged my hand aside. "Let me do it," she smiled. Grasping my solid bulge, she gave it a gentle squeeze.

"You weren't joking, were you? You really do get turned on by the thought of giving men hard-ons," said a smiling Angie, watching intently as her sister stroked my erection.

"No, I wasn't joking," Julie answered. Never looking up, she kept fondling my cock, squeezing and caressing every inch. "Seeing him like this...knowing I did it...it's turning me on like crazy. I told you I would want it...that I would want him to fuck me...."

Undoing my pants, she had just started back up my shaft after slowly running her hand all the way down my solid length when suddenly with a squeal of delight she fell crashing to the floor. No longer able to sit idly by, Matt had launched himself headfirst into her bare thighs, tackling her to the carpet. Growling like a rabid hyena, he spread her legs before burying his face in her pussy. As he hungrily devoured her, she shrieked with laughter while thrashing about, until finally she managed to slither out from beneath him. Giggling happily, she quickly scrambled to her feet.