Sisters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breathlessly panting, her face flushed and filled with joy, she made a halfhearted effort to straighten her outfit.

Matt stayed down on the floor, fawning at her from beside her hip. More accurately, he was simply taking advantage of the perfect upskirt shot available to him from his convenient vantage point.

"Okay, I guess they like it!" Julie giggled to Angie, who nodded sagely. "But you told me there would be no raping," she added, affectionately thumping Matt on the head with a throw pillow.

"Well, there usually isn't," Angie smiled, "but then the men aren't normally as horny as your husband is tonight, and the women are never as insanely fuckable as you are right now."

"If wanting to be fucked like crazy means I'm fuckable, then, yes, I'm insanely fuckable right now. Still, Angie, I don't know. I haven't quite decided yet whether I actually like wearing this. I have to admit, though, I sure feel...different. I've never felt so exposed in my entire life. This is way worse than that pizza delivery game ever would have been. Then again, as turned on as I am, I guess I should say it's way better."

"You look amazing, Julie. You really do," I said. "You're incredible, so eat it up. Allow yourself to enjoy it. Everyone else who gets to see you tonight certainly will."

Julie was wearing a diaphanous toga, of sorts. It was pure white silk, and amazingly thin. Held together by a single tie over her left shoulder, it left her arms and shoulders bare. Her left breast was ostensibly covered yet clearly visible through the sheer silk, including her wildly erect nipple.

Matching the color of her nipples, her pink, puffy areolas were two-inch caps extending high off her breasts. Hers were like a teenager's sweet budding tits, only they weren't the least bit small, easily being full C-cups. Beautifully shaped, with no sag at all, her firm alabaster mounds were absolutely perfect. Even her nipples pointed up properly.

She was definitely the sister of Angie, who had the same breasts, only hers were olive-toned and at least a cup size or two larger.

The top of Julie's toga swooped across her collarbone and over her chest, down to where it draped over her right hip. Depending on how she stood, her right breast was at least partially covered. When she stood straight, her arms at her sides, the toga covered her areola. If she leaned forward at all, her entire breast became exposed.

Except for a wave of silk trailing down her left side, her back was completely bare.

The classic short hemline covered her right ass cheek and nothing more. Her left cheek was exposed for the first few inches; there was a delectable display of smooth thigh, then the subtle swell of her golden bottom. Where it arched up into her pussy the curve was in shadow, but the outer portion remained bare.

Her legs...god, her legs.

Continuing the ethereal goddess theme, she was wearing matching white high-heeled strappy sandals. Although the top of her right thigh was covered, the other was exposed all the way to her obviously bare hip. With the way the wispy silk draped across the tops of her thighs, her pussy was covered only when she stood straight. If she took any sort of large step or made any bending motion whatsoever her sexy little strip of blonde pubic hair came into view, as did her glistening wet pussy lips.

"Try sitting with your legs crossed," Angie instructed.

Julie sat on a high stool and crossed one knee over the other.

"Now do the other one. Change legs."

There was a definite flash of perfect upper thighs and golden blonde pussy.

Damn.

"Okay, as long as you don't sit with your legs open or spread them a little too far when you cross your thighs, you'll be fine," Angie said.

"What about when she's dancing?" asked Matt.

Angie smiled. "That's the whole point, sweetie...to show her off on the dance floor. The object is to make every cock in the club as hard as steel, remember? We're trying to make sure nobody upstages her, including me, while also making certain that she's stunningly beautiful. She looks absolutely gorgeous, don't you think? Wouldn't you be immensely proud to be seen with her?"

"Yes, absolutely. Immensely, too," I grinned, and Matt nodded.

Julie came over to me and slid her hand down my pants. "I'll vouch for the 'immensely' part," she giggled, squeezing my bare cock.

Beaming at her sister, Angie did the same to Matt, and the girls laughed together while stroking our dicks.

"So, guys, she's definitely not going to be invisible standing beside me, right?" Angie asked teasingly, squealing with glee when her happy sister reached over to pinch her ass.

"No worries there," I said, smiling warmly at Julie, who gave me a dazzling smile in return.

"Nope. None. You're a total knockout, babe," added Matt.

"See?" Angie grinned.

Releasing my cock, Julie gave her sister a big hug.

Julie was truly stunning. Between her shimmering silk sheath and long golden ringlets trailing all the way down her bare back, she could have been a Renaissance heroine gracing the cover of a romance novel. Her luscious lips were set off with clear moist gloss while her beautiful deep blue eyes were highlighted by an ice blue frosting. Her slender arms were also bare except for a silver bracelet she wore on her right biceps.

She looked nothing less than a goddess. Our goddess. Everyone's goddess.

The trick was in getting her to feel like one.

~ ~ ~

Dinner was thoroughly pleasant, though mostly uneventful. It was a bit chilly that night, and Julie didn't want to sit half naked in a nice restaurant, so the women wore long overcoats over their sexy outfits.

Once we arrived at the dance club, however, I instructed our dates to leave their coats in the car, telling them it would be plenty warm inside. Besides, there was the valet to consider, particularly in Julie's case. Angie had sat up front with me, and we all watched as Matt helped Julie exit the back seat.

She never stood a chance. As soon as she leaned forward for Matt to take her hand, her toga slipped below her gently swaying breast; then, carefully placing one foot in front of the other, she stepped out of the car, and there for our viewing pleasure was her precious pelt of golden blonde hair shining above her gleaming slit.

She was just achingly beautiful.

Grinning like a bandit, Matt finished helping her from the car before handing her over to me, her date for the evening.

Fully aware of what she was showing the valet, Julie demurely pulled her dress back over her breast. Although she covered the nipple, the pink crescent forming the top half of her areola remained exposed. She started to make another move to cover it, then changed her mind. Giving me a sly smile, she just let it go.

With the girls snuggling tightly against our sides, we thanked the gawking valet before heading inside. After scoping the place out for a bit, we grabbed a spot only a few feet from the dance floor. It wasn't a booth; it was just four tall stools encircling a small table.

Once we were settled in, a waitress immediately came over to take our drink order. Before she took off, though, she whispered to Julie, "Awesome outfit!"

Julie beamed at Angie, who couldn't hear what the waitress had said, but knew from her sister's reaction that it must have been something good. She gave Julie a thumbs-up, and our giggling blonde goddess happily pulled herself even closer against my side.

A few minutes later we were all laughing and joking when I got up to go find the restroom. On my way back, I saw Julie's long legs and naked hip from across the room. A moving spotlight was shining beneath our table, making for a vivid display of Julie's bare bottom exposed on the wooden seat.

Returning to our table, I saw two guys walking nearby suddenly stop in their tracks. Julie's breast was completely out in the open, the lower slope resting atop her toga; her bright pink and very erect nipple a shining beacon that couldn't be missed. As the jubilant guys simply drank her in, Julie sat laughing with Matt while playing with the straw in her drink.

"Shall we dance now?" Angie asked us all at once. Rather than wait for an answer, she grabbed Matt's hand and pulled him to the dance floor.

"Let's just watch them for a bit first," Julie said, again pulling herself close to me.

I think she was mainly hiding.

They were dancing to "Is This Love" by Whitesnake; a slow, grinding love song. While Matt had one hand on her hip and the other on her shoulder, her arms were around his waist. They were moving smoothly together, yet their bodies weren't touching.

After glancing over at us, Angie smiled for Matt. "Relax, baby. I'm not going to bite you."

Draping her arms around his neck, she pulled herself against him as his hands met at the small of her back. "That's better," she said, and again they began to move together.

"Are you proud of your wife tonight?" she asked after a short while, looking up into his eyes, then at Julie, who beamed back at her.

"I can't even begin to describe how proud of her I am tonight," he grinned, also looking over at Julie. "Baby, I still can't believe it. Ever since we've been married I've wanted you to be this way. It's almost a shame that the one time you're doing it is when you're on a date with another man!"

We all laughed, then Angie said, "Sweetie, don't think of it as the 'one time' she's doing it; think of it as the first time. I promise you, she'll do it again. Oh, and if it's any consolation, you're on a date with another woman too, you know. Things could be a lot worse, don't you think?"

Grinning seductively, she began to move her ass, sexily rolling her hips beneath his exploring fingers; her sensual movements were like a magnet, drawing his hands lower and lower.

"There she goes," Julie whispered, watching her sister's amazing ass. "It won't be long now, will it?"

"Nope. Pretty soon here, she's going to begin working him over," I whispered back.

"She's going to make him come, isn't she?"

"If at all possible, yes. She can't touch him, though, so that'll make it harder."

"It's already harder," she quipped. "Look."

Matt was cupping Angie's bottom, and she was grinding her pussy on his obvious bulge.

With a warm, sexy smile Angie said to him, "Mmmm, this is really nice, dancing so close with you. Why haven't we ever done this before?"

"I don't know, but we're definitely going to do it a lot more, at least if I have any say-so," he grinned, firmly squeezing her ass.

"Mmmm-hmmm...alot more," she breathed, arching her back for him. "I love having you hold me like this. The way you're touching me, it feels like last night, doesn't it, with your hands exploring my bare bottom."

"Unnnh..." he groaned. Angie had captured the head of his cock between her visibly wet lips and was grinding her hips, milking it. Returning the favor, he drove his rampant erection into her slit, making them both smile. "Yes...this is a lot like last night," he said, beginning to pant. "Somehow, your ass still feels the same. Your tights are amazing...it's like touching bare skin. Jesus, I can even feel your warmth."

"I know," she grinned. "This is one of my favorite things to wear for dancing. Even though it covers me, it's as if there's nothing there. It feels like I'm naked to me, too."

"The one difference is that last night you really were naked, so I could feel everything all the way down through your ass. Massages are awesome," he smiled.

"You could feel me there, yet you stopped. Why didn't you keep going? Seriously, why didn't you slip a finger into my ass, or at least touch my pussy? You know I wanted you to. I was so wet, I could feel it dripping on my thighs. Couldn't you tell by the way I was moving? I was trying to get you to go inside me."

"Angie, I didn't know what to do. Boundaries and all that, you know?"

"Your wife sure didn't seem to mind those boundaries, nor did my husband. He slid his finger all the way inside her pretty little bottom, and she came on his hand when he was fucking her pussy. Didn't you see?"

"No, I didn't. I was too busy looking at you...atyour pretty little bottom. I finally had your perfect ass in my hands, and that was all I could think about."

"Don't lie," she laughed. "That wasn't all you were thinking about. You were staring at my pussy, too. I felt you move the towel out of the way, completely uncovering me. You spread me wide open. You were looking deep inside my pussy...and my ass."

"Okay, so you caught me. Busted," he grinned.

"Sweetie, you really didn't need to be so sneaky about it. I was spreading my legs and raising my hips, offering myself not only to your eyes, but to your fingertips. I was trying to make it easy for you," she said, writhing her ass in his hands. "As far as what you did touch, did it at least feel nice?"

"You know it did, Angie. You have amazing skin, and every inch of your body is just painfully sexy. Your ass is perfect. You know that."

Listening to him, her smoky eyes were mere slits. "Is that all?" she asked teasingly.

"Honestly? No, it isn't. You also had an awesome scent."

"You could smell me?"

"Oh, god, yes, I could smell your gorgeous pussy. That's why I wasn't even watching Julie and Dan. Your pussy was driving me crazy."

"I bet you wanted to touch it...and taste it," she said, smiling softly.

Grinning, he nodded. "Like you say, it was mouthwatering. Angie, my mouth was literally watering."

Answering him with another sexy grinding of her pussy on his enormous bulge, her hips continued their lethal dance of seduction. "Mmmm, and I bet you were nice and hard for me...the way you are now."

"Yes, I was."

With her arms still draped around his neck, she gazed into his eyes. "You wanted to fuck me."

"You know I did," he said, gripping her dancing bottom.

"Then do it now. Go ahead, slide your hands inside. Really feel me this time. I promise, I won't stop you. Baby, that's what tonight is all about. You can do anything you want to me...anything."

Still staring into his eyes, she reached down to grasp his cock. He gasped, and she gave him a soft, sexy kiss; that kiss was followed by a series of increasingly passionate kisses, which led to a long, scorching make-out session. Holding him by the back of his head with one hand, she stroked and fondled his jutting erection with the other.

When they finally came up for air, she trailed her fingertips all along his solid length and over the bulbous crown, finishing with a provocative squeezing of his balls.

"Anything," she said again with a sultry grin, crossing her arms back around his neck.

"Jesus, Angie..." he moaned, sliding his hands inside her tights; one going straight for her ass, the other diving directly to her pussy.

"Mmmmmm, yes, that's it," she breathed hotly. "Do it, baby. Pull down my tights and fuck me."

He pressed his thumb against her bare asshole, and she arched her back, inviting entry. His middle two fingers were probing her slit, seeking her opening, then they pushed inside and began fucking her.

"Ohhhh, yes, fuck me," she moaned. "After all this time...god, you're finally inside my pussy. Take it, baby...take my pussy...fuck me...."

As he drove in and out of her silky depths from the rear, his other hand was stroking her clit from the front. Writhing against both hands, wanting more contact, she pressed her breasts to his chest. When he pinched her hyper-sensitive bud while pumping two fingers deep into her pussy from behind, she came beautifully for him, her thighs trembling in concert with the quaking spasms of her glorious bottom. Riding it out, she panted sexily through her long, sensual release.

"Mmmmmm, that was perfect," she purred, smiling contentedly upon her return to earth. "Let me go the other way now. I want to feel you."

Turning to face away from him, she guided his hands to her waist while pressing her ass against his crotch. Leaning back, she crossed her arms around his neck and brought her mouth to his ear. "That's what I want, baby. I want to feel your cock in my ass."

When he began to move against her, she moaned, "Yes, just like that. Grind it into me. Imagine that's your bare cock sliding in and out of my naked bottom...between my thighs...my wet lips kissing every sexy inch of your hot, delicious dick as it slips inside my pussy...."

So, that's what he did; while pulling on her stomach, he drove his erection into her ass.

"God..." Julie whispered, awestruck. Sliding over, she climbed up into my lap and wrapped my arms around her. Once she'd settled in, she began grinding her pussy on me while moaning, "Is she always like this?"

"When she's on a mission, yes, she can be pretty ruthless," I grinned, enjoying the sensation of Julie's warm naked bottom moving against me. "He made her come, so she's definitely going to make him come. She's usually not this vocal about everything, though. She's only doing that for you and Matt. Since she has to make him lose it without touching him, she's being more verbal."

"What about her arms around his neck? Doesn't that count as touching?" she asked, giving me a sexy smile while bouncing on my growing erection.

"Look again," I said. "No arms. She's not touching him at all now. He's touching her, but she's not touching him."

Turning back to them, Julie saw that it was true. Angie had her arms extended in front of her; she was using them for balance while bending forward at the waist to grind her ass against Matt's erection.

Noticing that Julie had left her seat to take up residence bouncing in my lap, Angie looked over her shoulder at Matt. "Your sexy wife is watching us, and she's riding my husband's huge dick. Go ahead, baby, do it. Pull my tights down, then hold me by my breasts and fuck me with your hard cock."

"Oh, my god..." Julie moaned, squeezing my shaft with her naked pussy; she came so hard, I felt it drenching my pants.

With his stunning wife still writhing in my lap, Matt slid his hands up Angie's stomach until he was cupping her breasts through her top. She was clearly becoming impatient; shimmying her hips, she took it upon herself to tug her tights down to her thighs. Using her hands to press her smooth cheeks around his bulge, she squeezed him as he moved against her naked bottom. When he pressed his arrowhead-shaped tip to her tiny star, she moaned, "Oh, god, yes, you want to fuck me in the ass? Baby, I love being taken in my ass. Can you see it? Does it look nice and tight for you? Mmmm, I can't wait to feel your long, thick cock pushing all the way inside my hot little hole...."

Matt finally gave up the fight. Shooting off like a Roman candle, one pulse after another, he soaked his entire crotch.

Leaning back, Angie cupped his face and kissed him on the cheek. "That was wonderful," she said, slipping from his arms. After pulling up her tights, she moved back to our table and took a seat, leaving Matt standing in a daze at the edge of the dance floor. Appearing totally wiped out, he stumbled over to us before plopping himself onto his bar stool.

"Holy fuck," he said, smiling goofily.

Angie gave Julie a smug little smirk. "See? Completely harmless. I always knew he would be easy."

"You are one wicked woman," I said, which she correctly took as a statement of admiration.

"Come on," she grinned to Julie, grabbing her by the hand. "Let's go to the bar and get some more drinks. We need to show you off now. It's time for my sexy sister to break some hearts."

Matt and I watched as Angie led Julie around the dance floor, until they leaned up against the bar and called to the bartender.

What an amazing sight that was, those two sisters standing at the bar, each with one leg raised on the low foot railing. Angie's lush, curvy ass was awe-inspiring; so rich and succulent, with a beautifully defined deep split. Julie's gorgeous bottom was a whispered rumor, her nudity revealed ever so temptingly beneath the translucent white silk. Since it was her left leg she'd raised, the majority of that smooth cheek was kissed by the open air.